My Ice Queen
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2013 by Janno Jones

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A first person story about an average guy who goes to the gym on a Saturday night and has a wild sexual adventure with an Ice Queen, the kind of beautiful woman who wouldn't normally pay attention to him. This one not only pays attention, she lets him order her around and she turns out to be a very willing sexual playmate.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   DomSub   Humiliation   White Couple   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Public Sex  

After two steamy sessions with the woman I was calling the Ice Queen, I had to admit I was mystified. I had so many unanswered questions my head was hurting. I couldn't understand why this beautiful creature was paying any attention at all to me, let alone following my orders like she was my personal hypnotic slave. And the other part -- the fact that she was having sex with me in the local gym -- that blew my mind also. She certainly didn't look like the type of woman who would get down and dirty with anybody in the steam room of a gym. This was a woman who belonged on TV, letting the camera fall in love with her pert little nose, her silky blonde hair, and her luscious but very prim mouth.

My curiosity was aroused almost as much as my cock every time I thought of her. It was like a dream or fantasy, and I kept wondering when I was going to wake up. I went about my daily life as usual, but I kept expecting to see her at the oddest places -- in the coffee shop near where I worked, waiting at a bus stop, walking through the mall. Don't be crazy, I told myself, you'll never see her in real life. She's a dream, a figment of your imagination. You must have dozed off in the steam room and dreamed this whole episode.

But then I found out she was real.

I was sitting at home one night flicking through the channels on my TV, trying to get used to all the new channels that came with the cable package I had just subscribed to the week before. I was only half paying attention, but somehow a blonde figure on the screen caught my eye.

It was her. She was standing in front of a weather map, talking about the possibility of a storm coming the next day. The name on the bottom of the screen said, "Kelly Frost".

I couldn't believe my eyes. It was definitely her -- she carried herself like a queen, an Ice Queen, with the ramrod straight posture of a ballerina and the expression of a prim fifth grade Math teacher on her face. She had on a white silk blouse that buttoned all the way up to her neck and a tight brown plaid skirt that hugged her hips but didn't show too much leg. She smiled and joked with the other newscasters when she was finished her report, but she was all business, you could tell.

Except I knew she had a wild side.

A weather caster! I was flabbergasted. I don't pay much attention to weather forecasts on TV, and besides, Kelly Frost was working for a station that was 40 miles north of where I lived in Michigan, and I had never bothered looking at that station before.

My mind was racing now, thinking about just what would make a person who works on TV, a cute blonde weather caster like her, have sex in a public place with a guy she never met before. It was incredible to think of what a chance she was taking that she could be discovered by anyone who happened to go to the gym that night. Sure, she was 40 miles from her station's market, but she was still close enough that people could recognize her. Can't you just imagine it? "Excuse me, but could I interrupt that public sex session you're having? I was just wondering if you were Kelly Frost, the weather girl?" Think of the repercussions if something like that happened!

Well, this put everything in a brand new light. Now I had a name to go with the face. I had been thinking that maybe I should be satisfied with two amazing sex sessions in the last two weeks, that it would be pushing my luck to expect to go back to the gym this Saturday night and get my cock sucked off again or ream that beautiful ass one more time.

Now, though, I had a reason to think otherwise.

After all, she must have been one crazy chick to take these kinds of chances. I had heard that there were women out there who got off on public sex, on the danger of doing a very private act in a public place, but I'd never met one. As I watched Kelly posing in front of the weather map and I thought about the thousands of people who were watching her at this very moment, I marveled at what a risk taker she must be inside. What compelled her to play around with her career in such a risky way? It was career suicide for her if anyone recognized her. They'd probably post something right away on one of those Websites where celebrities get outed for outrageous behavior, and since everyone's phone has a camera these days, it would be complete with pictures of her beautiful naked ass.

Okay, Kelly, I thought. If you like taking risks, I'll be happy to oblige you. I know some great risks we can take. My cock got hard again just thinking about all the risky behavior we could engage in, and I almost went ahead and jacked one off just to relieve the excitement.

No, I decided, that can wait. I want to save every ounce of sperm inside me for another session next week.

The next Saturday night I was back at the gym, going through my exercises, and waiting with barely controlled excitement for Kelly to arrive. At 9:00 on the dot she arrived, just like the last two weeks. Tonight she was wearing a white top with a black sports bra underneath, and shiny sky blue spandex pants that fit her like a second skin. She had her hair tied back in a pony tail again, with a red scrunchy holding it in place. She walked past me with that haughty swing of her hips, and her eyes never met mine. My cock was so excited it was standing up like a flagpole, but I tried to act cool.

She got up on the treadmill like the last two weeks, dialed up her program, and started off, her hips swinging and her arms pumping. She probably thought we were in for another session like the last two, but I had other plans.

The sound system was pumping out a heavy-on-the-bass dance number, and Kelly's blue spandex-clad ass was moving like a thing of beauty when I walked up, slapped her on the ass, and pushed the red Stop button on the treadmill.

"No treadmill today, Kelly Frost," I said. "I have other plans for you."

The treadmill came to an abrupt stop, Kelly's eyes got wide as saucers, and her mouth dropped open.

"That's right," I said. "I know who you are, Miss Weather Babe."

"What are you going to do?" she said. She looked truly stunned, as if she somehow hadn't expected to be caught. There was something in her eyes, though, that told me she was waiting to be told what to do. Now, I'm no psychologist, but it was obvious to me that something about my looks or manner had turned a switch in her head, and she was as docile as a lamb, just waiting for my orders. Maybe I reminded her of someone from her past, like her father, who had dominated her. Who knows? All I knew was that there was a drop dead gorgeous woman standing right in front of me who was very willing to let me boss her around.

"Oh, I have a plan," I said. "We're going to have some fun, Kelly Frost. Now, get down off that treadmill and come with me." I had an idea, and it involved a very public humiliation. I made Kelly walk ahead of me through the gym, just so I could get a look at that beautiful ass as it wiggled and swayed in front of me, and when we got to the door, I told her to open it and go out. When we got outside I told her to keep walking to the far end of the parking lot. It was a beautiful Michigan summer evening, and although it was 9 o'clock the sky was just starting to darken to a pinkish violet color.

At the other end of the parking lot there was a little embankment and I told her to walk up it. At the top I had her push her way through the bushes till we came out on the other end, and we followed a sidewalk for another 100 yards till we came to a highway overpass. This overpass was about 50 yards long and it spanned a very busy section of the highway leading to Detroit, and even though this was way after rush hour, there were still a lot of cars whizzing by down there.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.