Mistaken Identity - Cover

Mistaken Identity

Copyright© 2013 by Cainneach McEinri

Chapter 18

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 18 - It begins with Sarah waking up restrained on to a chair in a clinic. She soon learns that she has been mistaken for someone who embezzled a very large amount money. Her kidnapper has a bizarre plan for how she is to return the money. While it starts off as dark story, it is not.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   Paranormal   BDSM   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Lactation   Nudism   Sci-fi sex story, adult science fiction story, adult sci-fi story

It was nearly 1:30 PM when the limo carrying Sarah pulled up in front of her house. Nancy and Julia were standing next to a car in her driveway but headed toward the limo as it stopped by the curb. Nancy opened the door and offered Sarah a hand.

“I sure am glad to see you all,” said Sarah as she hugged each of them.

“We’re glad to see you as well.”

While they were greeting each other Al had moved to stand near them.

“Hi, Al,” said Nancy. “It’s been awhile.”

“Yes, ma’am.” As he spoke, he offered his hand and Nancy used it to pull him into a hug. “Now you’ve ruined it.”

“Ruined what?”

“I was trying to give this celebrity a grand impression so she would hire me again.”

“I’m no celebrity.”

“You must be the way Frank talks about you,” replied Al with a smile.

“So, how is the family?” asked Nancy.

“They are doing fine. Son’s in the navy doing something he won’t talk about. My daughter is army and almost as bad. The wife is fine but worries about her children. In her opinion they aren’t old enough to be doing what they are doing.”

“We need to get my things out of the limo so he can go,” said Sarah.

“Oh, there is no hurry as I am supposed to stay until these ladies say I can go.”

“This sounds like Bob’s doing,” said Nancy.

“I thought they were going to be here.”

“They were but couldn’t get away in time. So we are here with the necessary equipment. I’ll have you know we are fully qualified to use it but not as good as they are.”

“So what are we looking for?” asked Al with a bit of concern.

“Concealed monitoring devices such as bugs, phone taps, etc.”

“Well then let’s go have a look.”

When they approached the front door, Al asked to look at the door before she opened it. After he did, she unlocked the door and followed Al inside. Sarah quickly entered the alarm code.

Sarah looked around the house, as Nancy and Julia got their equipment out then along with Al began checking the house. She found the house to be in good shape, even though she had been gone for over 14 weeks. In the bedroom she looked through her clothes and quickly decided that there wasn’t any point in messing with them. After her online shopping, she could tell from the sizes that none would fit. Shoes were the same way. It was clear that she wouldn’t be able to put off a shopping trip.

As she went to tell Nancy and Julia about the clothes, she noticed a note on the counter. It was from Cynthia asking her to call when she arrived home. When she reached for the phone, she noticed the message light was flashing and realized it was another item not on her to do list. She turned on the machine with some apprehension.

Nancy came in just as she started to play the messages and said, “Oh, I forgot to tell you that Sally will be here before we leave. She is planning on living here as long as it works for both of you.”

“Wonderful, good news. I like her,” responded Sarah.

Nancy went back to checking the house. Al came in then went to check the basement. Sarah called Cynthia. “Hello, Cynthia. This is Sarah. You asked me to call once I got home.”

“Thanks for calling. Was everything okay in your house?”

“Everything appears to be fine.”

“Good.”

“I expected there to be more dusty than there is.”

“Our house prep crew was in your area last week so I had them clean it. I thought it looked pretty good when I checked.”

“It is fine. I really appreciate you going to the trouble and driving down here to check on the house.”

“No trouble at all as I am in that area about once a week. Sometimes I just drove by but when I did go in it was just a quick look around. The timers for the lights were paid for from your funds so they are yours.”

“Again, thanks. I really appreciate it.”

“The other reason I wanted you to call is to arrange a time for us to chat. I am not sure we’ve met but I’ve seen your photo and of course you employee file. Getting together would give us a chance be get acquainted and discuss the position. The position I would like you to consider filling is an office position with little or no sales activity. Although it won’t be sales, the responsibilities will likely make more use of your education.”

“That is a great idea. When would you like to get together?”

“Tomorrow morning would be fine with me but I know you likely have a bunch of stuff to get sorted?”

“I do. Tomorrow morning would work fine. Would 8:30 work for you?”

“Fine with me. Where?”

“Well I need to go shopping for clothes. So I was thinking of Four Points Mall as they have both of the large clothing stores plus quite a few women’s specialty shops.”

“There is a nice chain restaurant in the mall. So we could have breakfast there while we discuss the job.”

“Sounds good to me. And again, thank you for looking after the house during my absence.”

“Glad I could help out. See you tomorrow.”

Sarah sighed as she hung up the phone with a smile and thought, “Well that looks positive and seems like a sincere offer on the position.” When she looked up, she saw Nancy coming toward her with a worried look.

“What’s wrong?”

“Well, someone has been busy while you were gone.”

“What do you mean?”

“From what we have found so far, you wouldn’t have had a private moment in any part of the second floor in particular your bedroom and bath.”

“What? Explain please.”

“Just a minute,” said Julia as she entered the kitchen with Al following. She sat a box on the counter and turned it on. “As Nancy started to tell you, someone has installed a comprehensive surveillance system in your house. The system is active. So everything, we’ve done has been recorded. There are cameras, sensors and microphones covering virtually every part of the second floor. Down here, we only found them covering the entry area and living room. Since we haven’t found anything in the other rooms on the first floor, I don’t think it has been completed. Someone went to a lot of trouble to do this. It is disguised as a security system.

“Even though we haven’t found anything in this room.” Pointing to a box, she said, “So, this should mask our conversation. Each microphone is paired with a high-quality video camera with several pairs in each room.”

Al said, “That may explain the box on the wall in the basement.”

“I had the security system upgraded about 6 months ago before I kicked Joe out. It wasn’t top of the line but close.”

“This box doesn’t look like any security system I’ve seen.”

“Why would anyone do this?”

“There are a number of reasons. Internet porn is one. Blackmail another.”

“When I talked to Cynthia, she didn’t indicate seeing anyone around the house or things out-of-place inside.”

“How often did she come by?”

“At least once a week from the way she talked, however most of the time she just drove by. She did it when she was scheduled to be in this area. Cynthia operates a real estate firm and actually may own it.”

“It wouldn’t be too hard to know when she was in the area to work around her visits,” said Al. “The cabinet down stairs is a fairly new installation as it doesn’t have much dust on it.”

“When I came in the alarm responded just like it was supposed to.”

“Bypassing the alarm, is difficult but not real difficult. While you all are sorting out what you’re going to do, I’m going to look around some more.”

“Okay,” responded Nancy. “Do you have any other commitments today?”

“Not until I talk to Frank.”

They watched as Al headed toward the basement. He had just reached the door when Sarah said, “Has anyone checked the garage?”

“No,” replied the others then Al said, “I’ll do it now then check the basement again.”

Julia said, “Did you call Cynthia?”

“Yes. I am to meet her at 8:30 tomorrow morning at the restaurant in the Four Points Mall. It is to discuss the position she wants me to fill. Why?”

“How do you know her?”

“Well I don’t. She is president of the real estate firm where I was an agent. I worked out of the office in Crossroads Plaza before being taken to Alice’s. Alice knows her slightly. While I was recovering I called her to let her know it would be some time before I could return to work she offered to check on my house until I returned.”

“To me that means it is unlikely that she is involved with what we’ve found. Considering what you shared with us at Alice’s, the situation here makes me a bit uneasy. Whoever did this went to the trouble of making it look like the security system, which isn’t real hard. As installed, it is really an elaborate recording system. In the living room and all the rooms upstairs, it can see any activity.”

“What do you mean, recording?”

“Whoever installed this intended to film all of your activities. Why? Maybe they liked your looks and decided to film you, then put it up on the internet. Also, it could be for blackmail. Another is to make it public in order to humiliate you. We’ve run across something similar to this before. Without going into details, a woman and her sixteen-year-old daughter were trapped in their home by a group. This group of 3 men and 2 women forced both women into submitting sexually to them, in just about every way possible. They even forced the mother to let their two Great Danes fuck her. This lasted over a long holiday, when all their friends and family were gone. The group left very early in the morning as the holiday ended. The women had a hard time adjusting to the ordeal they had been through. Several months later, they received a message directing them to a cabin in the mountains and to make arrangements to be gone for a month. If they didn’t show up then the films of their sex orgy would be sold and copies sent to their friends. They were preparing to commit suicide, rather than follow the instructions. A friend of theirs found out what was happening, and put them in touch with us. Fortunately, we were able to recover the film before it was distributed. The group had planned on selling the films anyway. With some help, the two victims were able to extract some revenge from the group at their cabin in the mountains.”

“Wow. What happened to the victims?”

“It took a while, but both of them were able to put the ordeal behind them. With some coaching, they learned that the sexual activities they were forced to perform were enjoyable when all parties consent. Actually, they are now married and active in Alice’s group.”

“How does that help with this situation?”

Nancy said, “It really doesn’t. It was just an indication that we have dealt with something similar to this before. Why don’t you come stay in one of our guest houses for a few days? It will put you much closer to your new office. Considering the current situation here, I think you would be considerably safer.”

Julia said, “That’s a good idea. They will know we have discovered the system, but may not realize that we know its capability, or apparent purpose.”

Al came back in then as said, “Is that thing still on?”

“Yes.”

“Good. The box downstairs does not have anything to do with the security system. It is a computerized video system and had quite a bit of hard disk storage. While I was down there the power supply malfunctioned, and took out most if not all the components. The alarm system has the remote access capability enabled. In the garage, is your car. Here is your purse. It was open on the front seat. These car keys were on the floor next to your car. From their position, I would guess they were tossed in after activating the door to close.

“I hope you are not planning on staying here tonight, or in the near future without some changes.”

“No. Nancy has offered me a place to stay for a while.”

Julia said, “Just before you came in we were going to turn this off before completing our plans.”

“I wouldn’t. Let them wonder. Maybe they’ll do something stupid.”

Julia looked at Nancy who added, “Suits me. Before we leave, Sarah you should gather up any important documents you have in the house. While we are out tomorrow, we can put them in a safe deposit box.”

“We?”

“Of course, I know Sally and I would love to go shopping with you.”

“Suits me. Cynthia may be uncomfortable with you all being there, but I guess that will be her problem.”

“It would be easy to arrange for me to be your driver,” said Al.

“Good. Then I don’t have to worry about driving while trying to listen to Sarah and Sally.”

“Well, I don’t have much worth taking. All of my clothes are too small ... even my shoes don’t fit. The only clothes I can wear are still in the limo.”

“So these are the clothes you bought in your Internet shopping spree?”

“Yes.”

“You really look great in them. They give you a very enticing appearance, to the point I’ve been tempted to caress you.” Julia and Al nodded their agreement.

“Please don’t do that right now. A few caresses and there will be a trail of pussy juice running down my legs. Besides, I can see that both yours and Julia’s nipples are already like small headlights and Al has this bulge. I would love to do nothing more than satisfy my itch but later seems like a good idea.”

“Sarah,” said Al, “I appreciate the offer but my significant other would violently object if she was not present and maybe even then. So I must decline, to ensure our safety. I do appreciate the thought.”

“I would like to meet her sometime.”

“If you hang around these two, I am sure you will.”

“Sarah, I’m sorry, I forgot about how sensitive you are.” Nancy reached over and kissed her lightly on the cheek.

“What will the guest quarters cost me? I know you offered it as a friend but I don’t want to be moocher or take advantage of you. I do agree with all of you that I should not stay here.”

“I think we can work something out that is mutually beneficial. For the short term, there are no obligations. This will provide us with the opportunity to work on something long term that we hinted at earlier.”

“Okay, but only for a few days. I like both of you, but I am afraid that it will ruin our growing friendship if it lasts more than a couple of days without coming to some terms.”

“A week and I agree.”

“Well oka ... y. You drive a hard bargain.”

“Sarah, if you pull out the stuff you want to take. We can pack it.”

As they left the house, both Al and Julia noticed a van sitting at the curb several houses away. Julia said, “I don’t remember seeing that earlier.”

“It pulled up about the time I came back in the house,” said Al. “I didn’t see anyone get out but I couldn’t give it a closer look until I was inside. Who is driving, you or Nancy?”

“Nancy. I left my car at their place.”

“Let’s put this stuff in the trunk of the limo,” said Al. “Sarah, why don’t you ride up front with me?”

“And what will your significant other say?” asked Sarah with a smile.

He laughed. “In this case, she would beat me up for not taking care of you.” He popped the trunk lid and they put Sarah’s things inside. After they put the tools Nancy and Julia brought in their car, Al said, “We could have a problem,” as they stood between the cars. “I messed up and didn’t watch the cars so I suspect there are trackers on both. My suggestion is for us to go our separate ways then meet on the highway going south. I’ll get on at exit 72 and I’d like you to pick a different one north of there. Once we are moving Julia, call me on my cell phone. Sarah can use mine. My idea is to go south some 30 miles or so after we are close together. At that point, we will turn around and head north. About half way to Nancy’s there is a secluded spot where we can check the cars.”

“I know where you mean,” said Nancy.

“Okay. When we get there, we both want to do a fast last minute exit from the left lane.”

“So I need to be right on your bumper.”

“Yes. When you go to get in you might want to look closely at the windows to see if something was stuck to the windows.”

“How big?”

“About twice the size of a postage stamp. It will probably look like a regulatory sticker but with about the thickness of the cardboard backing on a tablet.”

Al and Sarah gave Julia and Nancy hugs before going to their cars. Once inside the limo, Al said, “Sarah, make sure your seat belt is tight.” Al drove past the van while Nancy went the other way even though they would leave the subdivision the same way.

When Nancy and Julia got in the car, Nancy started the car and pointed to the red light at the bottom of the dash then at the glove compartment. Julia just nodded. From the glove compartment, she pulled out two pairs of ear buds with throat mikes.

They quickly slipped on the devices then Nancy backed out of the driveway. Pulling away she saw the van was still sitting there but a town car came quickly toward them. They briefly caught a glimpse of two men in the front seat but the side windows were black.

“A fancy car for this neighborhood,” said Julia softly.

“Yes. The van was still sitting there when we pulled away.”

“These are nice. So we did the right thing for the wrong reason.”

“Well, perhaps.”

Julia called Al and Sarah. Sarah answered with, “Car 54.” It took Julia and Nancy a while to stop laughing.

“Car 54, where you?” replied Julia.

“Here but not there.”

Al and Sarah had driven several miles on the highway when Julia said, “Nice tail.”

“Yea, it’s wet. I need to dry it off soon as I see a place to do it.”

“Okay.”

They made the U-turn and headed north after they passed where they had gotten on. Al slowly increased the speed then quickly slowed without any brakes. Timing it so there was a break in traffic and well down the exit lane he slammed on the brakes then swerved over to the exit ramp. Behind them brakes were squealing and horns were blowing.

Looking up in the mirror Al smiled as he saw only Nancy’s car behind them. At the stop sign he did a quick turn and went a short distance before turning down a narrow over-grown dirt road, with Nancy right behind them. Before long they entered a small clearing. Al pulled into the clearing and stopped with Nancy right behind him.

Julia and Nancy opened the trunk of her car and took out their tools. Nancy scanned the limo while Julia scanned Nancy’s car. Al took a box out of the glove compartment and motioned to Sarah that she could get out. Once out of the limo, Al held it low as he moved it alongside the limo. When he reached the rear quarter panel, it beeped. After looking underneath for a few moments, he stood up with a device about the size of a cell phone in his hand. “Very impressive.” He found a second one behind the rear bumper on the other side. When he did not find any with several more passes, he checked Nancy’s car and found one that they hadn’t found.

Al and Sarah took turns sitting in both cars and talked while Nancy and Julia checked for transmitters. They didn’t find any stick-ons so they were fairly confident both cars were now clean.

“Some pretty aggressive people,” said Al.

“It would appear that way, but why the rush?” replied Nancy. “I wonder where and how this fits with everything else, or does it? I’m sure that Sarah is as in the dark as we are.” Sarah nodded her head vigorously.

“Al, you know the nice thing about this spot is there is a nice truck stop two exits down where we can fill up,” said Nancy. “A good place to leave our trash as well.”

Sarah said, “Sometimes you guys talk in riddles.”

“Who was it that said Car 54?”

“That was good,” said Al chuckling. “I need to remember that one.”

“So you are good with stopping for gas and then heading for our place?”

“Yes.”

“I’ll go in the back way.”

“I better follow you as I’ve only done that once.”

Al said, “By the way Sarah, do you know how to shoot?”

“Yes I do. In fact, while we were gathering things up, I put my Glock, holster and ammo with my gear. I’m afraid the only ammo I have is what’s in the clip and a box maybe half full which are self defense rounds. As you can guess, it has been several months since I did any shooting. Maybe I should put ammo on my list for tomorrow.”

“We have some at the house,” responded Nancy, “and we have a small hand gun range.”

After leaving the clearing they stopped at the truck stop. They took turns pumping gas while the other used the facilities. In going to the facilities the trackers were placed on two trailers, as they walked by. The rest of the trip to Nancy’s was uneventful.

Sarah was surprised when they slowed and turned off onto a narrow gravel road which had a chain blocking it at the tree line. When Nancy’s car reached it, it dropped down then after the limo passed, it rose to block the road again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.