Mistaken Identity
Chapter 17

Copyright© 2013 by Cainneach McEinri

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 17 - It begins with Sarah waking up restrained on to a chair in a clinic. She soon learns that she has been mistaken for someone who embezzled a very large amount money. Her kidnapper has a bizarre plan for how she is to return the money. While it starts off as dark story, it is not.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   Paranormal   BDSM   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Lactation   Nudism   Sci-fi sex story, adult science fiction story, adult sci-fi story

It was just after lunch when Sarah sat down in the security center. Along with Janet and Jill, she had joined Les, Bill and their partners for breakfast. Janet and Jill left almost as soon as breakfast was over. The rest of them had chatted until the groups with Les and Bill had to get ready to return home. While saying goodbye, both families told Sarah they would like to see her again.

Sarah then went to check the security system again. Before breakfast she checked the logs finding only the normal entries. This time she rotated through all the locations. She spent a little more time with the monitors in the dungeons. There was only the woman intruder on the lower level and she appeared to be resting. The sensors by the emergency exit hadn’t recorded any movement since the man went through the door.

She turned her attention to local news. One newspaper’s online edition had a report of an apparently abandoned vehicle being found in one of the game land access lots. A wildlife agent had found the vehicle when making his rounds at dawn Sunday morning. On entering the lot, he saw the doors partly open but didn’t find anyone in the area. On checking the inside of the vehicle, he found documents for six people along with an assortment of clothes. The state police were called. They classified the incident as suspicious and initiated a search of the area.

Sarah thought, “Interesting. Why would the doors be open? I need to tell Judy about this before she talks to the woman.” After checking for more local news, she went down to the clinic. First she found Judy and told her they needed to talk when she had a moment, then went to see Susan.

Susan looked up when Sarah opened the door with an apprehensive expression. “How are you feeling?”

“Dumb. Guilty. Embarrassed. And I guess thankful.”

“What has happened, happened. You can’t change it but you can learn from it. Perhaps it would be more productive to think about the future.”

“I don’t know where to begin. When my parents died, I was quite devastated. Since then I’ve relied on my sister to guide me. After their death, my sister assured me that as long as I obeyed her and satisfied her needs, she would take care of me. It offered me certainty so I promised her that I would. At first, I didn’t understand what satisfying her needs meant but I learned. After a while, I began to enjoy most of it, except for the whippings.”

“So your sister became your mistress.”

“Yes,” replied Susan softly. “It is only now that I am beginning to realize the full meaning of that. I guess I slipped into being her submissive because I wasn’t quite a teenager when she began taking care of me.”

“Did you finish school?”

“Yes. I didn’t have any close friends in school. Probably because, I wasn’t permitted to participate in any school activities. My sister was afraid CPS would find there weren’t any adults in the house. After I graduated, I wasn’t permitted to leave the house, unless accompanied by my sister. I really couldn’t leave because she kept the few clothes I had locked up.”

“So she forced you to be naked at home?”

“Even when we went out, she allowed me to wear only one item. If it was warm, it was a button down dress that came to about mid thigh. If it was cold, then a fairly heavy coat that was a little longer. In both cases I wore heels.”

“So did you enjoy dressing like that?”

“Yes. Especially when we went for walks in the evening. In warm weather, she would make me walk with the dress unbuttoned and hanging open. In cold weather, she would make me flash people passing by.”

“You sound like you liked it.”

“Yes. I always liked being naked. After I graduated, she came home early one very hot summer day and caught me fixing supper naked. Initially she gave me a hard time. By the time dinner was over she decided she liked me being naked. Since we both liked it, I was never allowed to wear any clothes again in the house without her specific permission. While I was cleaning dinner up, she gathered up all my clothes and put them in the living room. When I walked in, she handed me a pair of scissors and told me to cut them up. Looking at her expression, I knew not to object so I began cutting. After I began cutting she told me that there was a dress and a coat for me to wear when we left the house.”

“What else did she force you to do that you liked?”

“When the people she worked with came over.”

“The people who were here the other night?”

“Oh, no! Not them. My sister told me to stay away from the man. The woman I only met when I went to find out when my sister would be back. Even doing that, I was scared what my sister would do to me when she found out that I left the house alone.”

“So what was it like, when your sister’s coworkers came over?”

“Usually they would play cards or a game. I was always the prize with the winner getting the use of me in some manner. Sometimes it would be role playing with me as the victim. In either case by the time their visit was over, I was usually sore in all three places, but well fucked.”

“So you enjoy submitting to others.”

“I think so.”

“So you would enjoy living in an environment like a dungeon, where you would submit to everyone?”

“I don’t know. I trusted my sister to look out for me, even when she gave me to others, so it doesn’t seem to be the same.”

“It’s not. So it seems to me that you would like to find another Mistress or Master.”

“Yes,” replied Susan with a smile. “Someone like you, Alice or possibly Judy.”

“Thanks for the compliment, but I would not be a good choice. There are significant consequences to giving control of your life to someone else. You should discuss this with Alice, Judy, Jill or Janet. They can give you insights that I can’t.”

“Okay. Alice can be intimidating.”

“Wasn’t your sister?”

“Sometimes.”

“It looks to me like you’ve made some progress on a path forward. You really should consider a broader range of choices.”

“Thank you. I’ll do that. I’ll be glad when I can get up and move around.”

“Ask Judy when she checks on you. I would suspect you will need to stay in the chair for about a week.”

“That’s what I understand, then time on the cots.”

“Yes. Probably about two months or more. I’m going to see Alice next. Anything you want me to tell her?”

“Just that I hope she is up and around soon. I like talking to her and I’m very thankful she didn’t do to me what I was sent to do to her.”

“Rest easy. Has anyone shown you the ebook reader?” Susan looked at Sarah with a puzzled look. “Looks like they haven’t. So let me see if there is one in here.” Sarah looked in several cabinets before she found one. “This is one. It sets on this support and even works when you are upside down. It works by touch. Touching this icon shows you the books available. To open a book, touch the icon. You turn the page by just touching the lower corner.”

“Wow. I’ve never seen anything like this. This is neat. Thanks.”

“There are lots of choices so enjoy.” Sarah watched Susan for a moment, then quietly left smiling.

She had been in Alice’s room a few minutes when Judy came in. Sarah shared her conversation with Susan and her concerns. Both Judy and Alice assured Sarah they would see that they helped Susan find her direction and purpose. Sarah then related the breaking news story that was on the paper’s website. Alice encouraged them to call Frank and share everything with him as those people could have people restrained some place.

Sarah had just sat down on the couch when the phone rang. She hesitated then picked it up saying, “Hello, Alice’s suite, Sarah speaking.”

“Hello, Sarah. This is Frank. Is Alice around?”

“She is down in the clinic and kind of stuck there for a while. Judy and I planned to call you later this afternoon.”

“What’s up?”

“Well we had an incident on Friday night. It is still not completely sorted out.”

“Well we had an interesting time here as well. When do you expect Judy to be back?”

“It will be close to dinner time. She wanted to interrogate an intruder again before we called you.”

“Well the news I have is good from our standpoint. Simply put, Samantha is the thief. She had fingered you to take the fall, while she screwed me out of more money. There is more but how about sharing a little more on the intruder?”

“Well there were two who managed to enter the facility with member identification. The system let them in because the badge ids were within the acceptable range, even though they weren’t assigned.”

“That needs to be changed.”

“It will be as soon as I can talk to Sally.”

“Sally?”

“A programmer who works for Bob and is familiar with the system. Now for the intruders, if you have time why don’t I just go through the sequence of events? Judy may have some additional comments later.”

“Fine.”

Sarah gave him a complete run down on the events right up to that morning without going into an excessive amount of detail.

“You realize that guy will be very lucky if he reaches the opening?”

“Yes. I thought about that and this may sound terrible but I don’t really care. He made his choices. My suspicion is the woman who stayed behind regrets the choices that led her here. It will be interesting to hear her version.”

“I like your solutions. I would have been a bit more blunt in dealing with them. You can send the woman here, if you want to. As to why, I don’t believe your place is equipped to deal with her in a way that is meaningful to her.”

“We’ll see. We’ve speculated that this group may be holding captives some place and are hoping the woman can tell us where.”

“As soon as you know, call me. Once I know the particulars, I might be able to push the authorities in the right direction.”

“Certainly. I am anxious to hear the rest of your story but that can wait till later.”

“Okay. Talk to you then.”

It was a little after 5 when Judy came up to their suite. Sarah looked at her and said, “You look a bit frazzled.”

“Yes. I’m glad you talked to Susan. As I said before, she is a submissive, in part due to the way her sister raised her. Now she needs a new Mistress. She was considering you,” Sarah frowned, “as well as Alice and me. Now she is leaning strongly toward Alice, which I think will work. Alice is a good Mistress and she will give Susan more back bone.”

“Frank called and wants us to call as soon as you came up. Diner is in the crock pot, so we can make the call now. We should use Alice’s office as it has the speaker phone.”

“Let’s use my office. I have one and I would be more comfortable there.”

“Do we need to use the special phone?”

“Probably should.”

A few minutes later they called Frank. When he picked up, Judy and Sarah said, “We are ready.”

“Sarah tells me you’ve had an interesting weekend.”

“Yes. My interesting was a bit different than yours but not as scary.”

“I presume you’ve had a chance to chat.”

“Not really,” said Judy, “she did say she told you about the intruders.”

“Okay. Can we cover that first? Depending on the content I may want to break for a short time.”

“Sure. Okay first here is the information on the people involved. The first two were the ones who entered with the purloined ids.” Judy then went slowly through the information.

When she finished, Frank said, “How about I call you back in say, half an hour?”

“Take your time Frank, we’ll be here in the suite all evening.”

As Sarah hung up the phone she said, “I suspect it will take Frank a while, let’s eat as it was nearly ready when you came in.”

“Sounds good to me. I am hungry.”

When they entered the kitchen, they found Jill and Janet putting the finishing touches to dinner. Jill said, “We thought you would be longer, but we can eat when you’re ready.”

“Frank is going to call us back in a little while,” responded Judy.

Sarah said, “I need to get the breast pump setup then I’ll be ready to eat.”

“Jill. Janet, how do you feel?” asked Judy.

“I feel fine,” replied Jill. “Since I’ve been up more frequently, I am more comfortable with the extra weight on my chest. It is taking longer to adapt to allowing more space in front of me.”

“That is an issue,” added Sarah. “You should adapt to it pretty quickly.”

“Janet, how about you?”

“This is going to sound funny, but my breasts seem to set or hang on my chest differently than before. It is not so much what I feel but a comparison with how Jill looks to what I feel.”

“It is my understanding that there are two changes taking place. One is that your breast tissue is developing a firmer structure. The other is the addition of a web of muscles in the breast which interact with the chest and shoulder muscles. These will hold your breasts more securely to your chest. The exercises you are doing is to increase the strength of these new muscles and their linking to your existing muscle structure.”

“That doesn’t agree with what I remember from anatomy.”

“Your memory is correct. Human breasts do not have any muscles. The treatment creates a web of supporting muscles in the breasts that do a great job of support once the treatments are complete. Our treatments begin with stretching the area to be enlarged to approximately the desired size then the genetic virus is injected. The virus initiates the two types of tissue growth. For the breasts it is the spongy tissue to contain the milk glands and ducts. Through this spongy tissue is a matrix of supporting connective tissue and muscles. This tissue matrix gives them the firmer structure.”

“So the virus initiates growth to fill the space created by stretching. So why do we place the breasts in sleeves after the initial treatment and the cups are removed?”

“Primarily to restrict the amount of growth and support them while the connective tissue and muscles grow. The pressure caused by the sleeves tells the virus its role is changing so it shifts from adding spongy tissue to muscle growth or shuts down.”

“You know this is very interesting,” said Sarah, “but we shouldn’t forget about eating.”

“I’m eating,” responded Jill.

“I know. But at the rate we’re going our food will be ice cold.”

“Have you sorted out how to deal with your sensitive nipples?” asked Janet.

“I think so. After I finished clothes shopping yesterday, I took a look at sites for nursing mothers. There are shields to protect chaffed nipples. While I don’t have that issue, they look like a possible solution so I’ve ordered both the breast and nipple shields. They should be here tomorrow with the other stuff. Now that my clit is a larger, I won’t know if my previous strategy for it will work or not.”

“What was that?” said Jill.

“I went sans underwear and wore a fine silk half slip under full or loose skirts along with a mini pad to absorb any cream. It is half again as long as then, so ... we shall see. Do you guys mind if I get up? I need to clean up the breast pump before we get tied up with a phone call.”

“No, go ahead,” replied Janet as she looked around. “I think all of us are pretty well done.”

“Sarah,” said Jill, “I sure would like to latch onto one of those nipples later.”

“That’s fine with me. I wouldn’t be surprised if several others felt the same way.”

“Well, yes, I do,” said Judy. “Hopefully, we will have more opportunities this week. By the way, Sarah, plan on taking the pump with you. I have more. Actually you can keep that one but you should look to see what is available. You may find another that you like better.”

“Okay. Thanks. Since it works, finding an alternative is not very high on my list.”

The phone rang just as Sarah finished putting the breast pump away. Since she was closest, she picked it up saying, “Alice’s suite, Sarah speaking.”

“Hello, Sarah,” said Frank. “Are you in a position to talk?”

“We are in the kitchen. Janet, Jill and Judy are here with me.”

“I don’t have a problem with that. Bob and Stan both assured me that the suite is clean so the other phone is probably not necessary. Your call though.”

“I think I would like to use the speaker phone in Judy’s office. I’m going to put you on hold then pick it up in there.”

“Okay.”

While Sarah was talking to Frank Jill and Janet had started to clear the table when Sarah said, “Judy and I will take care of that later. Let’s go hear what Frank has to say.”

Jill and Janet started to resist but Judy said, “It’s okay. This won’t last very long, then when we’re done you need to lie down.” The three hurried after Sarah, as she hadn’t waited for them.

When Jill, Janet and Judy entered Judy’s consultation area, Sarah already had Frank on the phone.

They heard Frank say, “A message is on its way to a state police investigator and his commander about the business the people in the van operated.”

“Think that will be sufficient?”

“Oh, I think so, the message outlines enough potential links to get them to move tonight. One problem they have is excluding the local police as some maybe dirty.”

“Okay. We’ll watch the news for that area.”

“I’m going to be fairly brief and may repeat some that I told you earlier.”

“That’s fine.”

“Basically Samantha is the central figure in what has happened to you. She is also the one who stole the money from me several years ago. When she did that she setup a way to siphon off more funds that wasn’t caught until recently. John is basically her shill.

“When she disappeared, an audit found that she had stolen a considerable amount of money, over seven figures worth. A recent fraud audit has established that she has continued stealing money through some accounts that were established while she was here. Initially she was careful in removing money from those accounts, so the fund transfers didn’t trip any warnings or audit flags. A little over a year ago the accountants questioned several account transfers. This prompted a broader review and similar transactions were found in other accounts. These findings are what prompted the fraud audit. The most difficult part has been to determine where the money went. Once we knew where it went, it was a challenge to determine the person holding the account. In the last few days we’ve determined it was the person we know as Samantha. It was when the search began for the person holding the account that Samantha apparently found out or detected our activity and that we were again actively searching for her.

“This was about the time that Sarah’s photo was in an ad or real estate announcement. When Samantha saw the photo, it startled her, as Sarah’s features were very similar to the way she used to look. From my stand point, there are some significant differences but those could have been due to cosmetic surgery. After considering her options and checking out Sarah’s background that she initiated the series of events that followed. Initially she manipulated Liz into following her script. Initially Liz’s sole interest was the reward Samantha told her she would receive if the money was returned.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.