Mistaken Identity
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2013 by Cainneach McEinri

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14 - It begins with Sarah waking up restrained on to a chair in a clinic. She soon learns that she has been mistaken for someone who embezzled a very large amount money. Her kidnapper has a bizarre plan for how she is to return the money. While it starts off as dark story, it is not.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   Paranormal   BDSM   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Lactation   Nudism   Sci-fi sex story, adult science fiction story, adult sci-fi story

Sarah woke when she felt Judy and Alice move. The first thing she noticed was that she was leaking and really needed use the bathroom before she stared letting her milk down.

“Good morning,” said Judy.

“Yes, it is,” replied Sarah in a cheerful voice.

“Oh, no,” said Alice, “someone who can be cheerful before a cup of coffee.”

“And why not? I am among friends. What more can you ask for?”

“I can think of a lot of things but being among friends is at the top of the list.”

“Well I need to use the bathroom, then let my milk down, after that I can fix breakfast.”

“Okay. I need to check on operations,” replied Alice, “then I can start breakfast.”

“I need to check the clinic, but I’m putting coffee on first,” said Judy. “So let’s leave it as whoever gets there first fixes breakfast.”

“Suits me,” replied Sarah as she headed for the bathroom.

Alice said, “Sarah, after breakfast, the three of us need to talk about your return home.”

Sarah detected a new tone in her voice and asked, “Is there a problem?”

“Not really, but let’s eat first.”

Judy was busily preparing breakfast by the time Sarah finished letting her milk down. Seeing breakfast was started, she set the table, then prepared food for Jill and Janet. Alice returned just as the meal was ready to put on the table.

Breakfast was rather quiet, with each of them distracted by their own thoughts. After they finished and had cleaned up Alice said, “Let’s use my office.”

Once in her office she closed the door and motioned to them to take a chair at the table. “Sarah, Judy tells me she thinks you are far enough along that from that stand point you can go home when you are ready. Although as we said before, we would love to have you stay longer.”

“Well by my count, I think, I’ve been here close to 11 weeks.”

“That’s correct.”

“Well,” said Sarah slowly, “even though I’ve been expecting this, I haven’t done any real planning. Now that it is decision time, I think it needs some more thought. Would it be acceptable to wait and leave early next Monday?”

“Certainly. It will take about 6 hours to get there.”

“Yes. Then if I left between 7 and 8, I would arrive before 2. By arriving then I would have time to go to the bank and grocery store. Another question is what to do about clothes? Right now, I am not sure what can I tolerate. There are probably some other issues to consider as well.”

Alice looked at Judy, and she nodded. “Security is one. A while back, Judy and I discussed the idea of offering to let Janet and Jill stay with you. However, that was before they started the last series of treatments so, they probably couldn’t leave for at least a several more weeks. Nancy actually doesn’t live very far from you. She may know someone you might want to share your house with. Would you like me to ask if she could assist you?”

“Well, if she knows someone like you two, Sally or herself, I think I would like that very much. But I don’t mind asking her or Sally. Jill, Janet, Judy or you will always be welcome in my home for as long as you wish to stay.” Sarah took each of their hands in hers and held them tightly. “It won’t be as fancy as here, but the atmosphere will be as warm.”

“Thank you.”

Alice said, “I think you’re taking the right approach. We will arrange for a limousine to take you home. How are your arrangements with Cynthia?”

“It has been a couple of weeks. When we talked I indicated that it may still be a month or so but that my recovery was nicely progressing. She asked me to call her once I had a more definite time.”

“Did she anything about what she wanted you to do?”

“Not really except that the position she has in mind is a new one, so the delay is not creating any operational problems just a delay in filling it. It is to be at the main office in Riverbend. One downside is that it’s, about an hour and a half away when traffic is light, maybe a little longer. Oh, well it is a start.”

“Were you planning on calling her this week?”

“No, I think I’ll wait until I’m home. I’m not sure what I will find once I get there. That way I would have a better idea of what I needed to do before making a commitment to start back to work.”

“Next topic, Frank sent me some photographs for you to look through.” Alice laid the pictures down. Sarah gasped, then began sobbing and shaking. Alice and Judy held her tightly while she cried. They looked at one another with concern, as they did not expect this reaction to the photos.

After several minutes Sarah quieted down, Judy softly asked, “Why are the photos so upsetting?”

Sarah responded, “They are upsetting in that they show the absurdness of this whole mess and how stupid I was for letting that asshole move in with me.” Pointing to a photo she added, “That person, is the person I knew as Joe. When I kicked him out, he didn’t have tits. Damn, they look bigger than mine. The bitch holding its leash appears to be the she-male I saw him when I performed in the sex show where Liz took me the first time.”

In the photo Joe was wearing a long sheer gown that left his tits uncovered. Joe’s tits were tightly held in bra that appeared to be made from a fishing net causing them to stand firmly on his chest. Large rings in the front of each cup surrounded the areolae, letting them extend out. The areolae were topped with long nipples which were pierced with rings. A weight dangled from each nipple. Small chains connected the nipple rings to the ring in the head of his cock. His arms were encased in what looked like a sheath behind his back with straps over his shoulders. The she-male was holding a leash connected to his collar.

Sarah stared at the picture a long time, then finally said, “I’m glad I threw him out but in reality I should have never let him move in. I wonder if they keep him like that all the time. I wonder how long he has had them. He doesn’t look very comfortable.”

“I wouldn’t beat yourself up too much,” responded Judy. “Think of the circumstances and what you can learn from them.”

“Good point.”

“If those tits are implants, they can be added in a very short time. The photos aren’t large enough to tell if they are implants. If I remember correctly, it has been several months since you kicked him out. In that time period, it is conceivable he could have grown them. It wouldn’t be a comfortable experience and long term health would be a big issue. I’d need to do some research to give you a better answer.”

“Don’t bother. It’s not important enough to spend any time on it,” said Sarah as she shook her head. “I’ve met the other couple once. They were friends of Joe’s. He introduced me to them, because, I think, John was looking for an office building to buy as an investment. The woman is Samantha. She seemed nice enough, but they made me uncomfortable. There were two teenagers with them that were supposed to be their daughters. The teenagers didn’t seem to fit that role by the way they acted and their resemblance to John and Samantha. You know now, looking at the photos a bit closer, I’m not sure these are the same girls.”

“Why did you show me these photos?”

“It is my understanding that Frank has invested in a business that John operates. Joe’s companion is named Toni, and is a good friend of Samantha’s. Frank doesn’t think John knows how good of a friend, though. Liz has implicated Toni and Joe in assisting in your last abduction.”

Judy said, “For Joe to grow tits that large in three months, he received a healthy dose of drugs to achieve that kind of growth. It also means, they will be considerably larger when growth stops. Future health issues will likely be a nightmare.”

Sarah gasped. “The bastard. I should have blown his balls off when I had the chance.”

Alice said, “Look closely, as I think someone else has already removed them. Anyway, we need to have a conference call with Frank.”

“Good. I’ve been thinking I should call him.”

Alice placed the call then put him on the speaker phone.

After exchanging greetings Alice began, “Frank, Sarah and Judy are here with me. I have shown the photos you sent to Sarah, and she identified all of them. She has also met all of them at one time or another. Sarah, would you tell Frank what you just told Judy and me?”

Sarah told Frank what she knew of the people in the photos. The phone was quiet for a long time after she stopped speaking.

“Are you still there, Frank?” asked Alice.

“Yes. I am thinking and trying to fit all the pieces together. But first, Sarah, I am so sorry you were caught up in this. Alice and Judy have conveyed to me what an exceptionally wonderful person you are. I know you feel that I am to blame for your predicament. From your perspective you have good reasons to justify it. Since Alice called the first time, I’ve had some investigators looking into John and Samantha’s activities along with Liz, Toni and Joe. As I believe I told Alice the last time we talked, I’m certain you are not the woman who stole the money from our operation. It is clear to me that we both are being used. Unfortunately it has taken longer than I expected to figure out what was afoot. Now, I am certain that it is John and Samantha’s doing and primarily Samantha with Johns’ help. Liz, Toni and Joe appear to have played minor roles in Samantha’s scheme. Their motive isn’t totally clear at this time.

“Sarah were you still planning to go home today?”

“It is something we plan on discussing today. However now that I’ve reached this point, I realize there are some issues to sort out before I do go home. So, I’ve decided to delay it until next Monday. There are issues regarding the way my body has changed that I need to figure out how to manage. These basically stem from how easy it is for me to become aroused. Especially since the real world isn’t clothing optional or too accepting of nipples making big tents in clothes.”

“No it’s not,” replied Frank laughing. “Might be a better place if it was. Well, based on what you have just told me about those photos, I think it would be wise for you to remain there until at least next Monday. If possible you may want to consider staying a week or so longer. If this causes you a financial issue, I will cover it.”

“Why do you think it should be longer?”

“Well uh ... Alice is this a secure line?”

“More secure than it was last week, but no.”

“What happened last week?” Frank then after quietly muttering quickly added, “Never mind. I will call you back on the phone I gave you.” The phone went dead. Shortly, another phone rang, and Alice picked it up. She answered, “Hi Frank, let me put you on speaker.”

Frank said, “Okay, now humor me and use the bug detector to scan your office. Yes, I know it was done before, but do it now, because some bugs may have been missed. Sometimes they don’t show up unless there are active conversations. They can also be set up as a chained series so removing one activates another.”

“Sarah, are you still there?”

“Yes.”

“Let’s chat a bit, while Alice and Judy finish their task. Do you plan on returning to real estate once we get this sorted?”

“Yes, but...”

“Well?”

“I am concerned about how people will perceive my appearance. First I am quite tall, right now I am close to 6 feet 7 inches wearing 4 inch heels. You may not know this but I have to wear heels due the treatments Liz arranged for me. Now my breasts are unusually large, in fact, they are nearly an H cup, with very large firm nipples. The firm nipples are why I made the comment about tents in clothes. This combination makes it difficult to dress for office work or sales and not be intimidating. On top of that, Liz enlarged my clit again when she brought me here. So I am not sure how or what kind of clothes I can wear successfully. After the first time, I went commando most of the time and wore loose dresses or skirts with a silk half slip. As to work, real estate is the only area where I have a lot of experience, well that is besides dancing. While I like dancing, I really don’t want that for a career. I would prefer a position that utilizes my education and degrees. Now with the way I look, I think that it could be difficult to find jobs in fields utilizing my education.”

“Okay Frank, we finished the sweep and it comes up clean.”

“Sarah, I think you will find ways to adapt to the changes in your body and be very successful. Very likely when you have other activities to occupy your thoughts, arousal sensitivity will diminish to a controllable level. Liz admitted to trying to get you addicted to sexual pleasure to further her objectives using you as her meal ticket. She is now learning about addiction.”

“Alice also suggested my sensitivity would likely decrease when I had other activities to hold my attention.”

“After we sort this out, keep in touch, as I would like to know how you do. Now my current assessment of our situation is: If Sarah returns home now, then she will be in grave danger of disappearing. At the moment, I am not sure that staying there one more week will mitigate the situation. Both John and Samantha are coming here at the end of this week. Currently they are supposed to arrive on Friday but it may be Thursday. The teenagers living with them are coming as well. I think there are more than the two shown in the photo. Samantha asked to bring Toni and Joe with them as guests.

“They are coming because John and I have a business meeting. The purpose is to discuss his progress in getting the business on a profitable footing. So far his business plans have never lived up to his assurances. During which, we invested considerably more funds, which now appear to be mostly mine. Based on these facts and my perceptions, I think it would be wise for Sarah to stay with you at least until after they arrive here. Which fits with your current plans, if I understood correctly. Right?”

Sarah frowned and replied, “You understood correctly.”

Alice added, “Can you keep us apprised?”

“Yes...”

“Frank,” said Sarah interrupting him, “would you expand on your perceptions and why you think I should spend more time here?”

“Sure. But, first Alice, I am concerned about your security so I made arrangements before you called to have a specialist visit you. I hope that in doing this I haven’t offended you.”

“No, I am not offended. But acting without consulting me, now has me very worried for several reasons beyond what happened last week end. A big one is knowing what this will cost, as we don’t have quite the cash flow that I think you do.”

“Don’t worry about the cost. I’ll make sure it doesn’t put you in a bind or even come close to that. Earlier today I contacted a friend and asked them to visit you. They are coming for the purpose of reviewing your security and to recommend changes then implement if agreeable. They intend to be there tomorrow, early, as he is shifting other projects around to do this for me. He will know what needs to be done and has the capability to make any changes needed, provided you agree of course.”

“How will I know him?”

“Oh, I believe you already do, you just may not know he does this kind of work. He will also have something special for you and Judy from me.

“Sarah, in answer to your question, as a part of the investigation, I’ve had another more extensive background check done on John, Samantha, Joe, Toni and their children. In a nut shell, the background Samantha claims is a complete fabrication. John is what I now see him as, which is big on ideas, short on competence with an abundance of smoke and dazzle. Toni is a mean dominant, exceptionally mean. Joe grew up with the male version of Toni and only recently he became her pet. The investigators were unable to locate any of Joe’s former girl friends which may say something about Joe. The teens are actually runaways who are posing as John and Samantha’s daughters. We haven’t been able to determine why and the teenagers seem to change over time.

“Now the kicker is that I am now fairly certain Samantha is the woman who stole money from our organization but at this moment I don’t have any hard facts. Those I expect to have shortly. My current concern regarding you, has to do with the incidents there. To me these indicate that Samantha has likely hired a collector to make you quietly disappear. Obviously we don’t know how she set this up or who she hired if she did but I wouldn’t put it past her based on her profile. It’s likely she now sees you as a threat to her, her plans and life style. Others who have stood in her way are hard to locate. This is why I prefer you to stay there for a while or somewhere that is at least as secure. In the mean time, I will put the word out that abducting Sarah is a very unhealthy endeavor.”

“You’ve convinced me. Your thoughts about Samantha being at the center of this are similar to mine but I couldn’t see a reason.”

“I didn’t either until the investigators began bringing in the additional information. Samantha and John came up reasonably clean when I first started doing business with them. This is a piece of the puzzle we are still looking at. I hate end so abruptly, but if no one has anything else, I’ll talk to you later this week or early next. Likely the latter.”

“Okay. Bye,” replied all three.

Alice turned to Sarah and smiled. “This is great. We get a bit more time with you.” She reached over and pulled Sarah into her arms. Sarah responded by giving her a long, intense kiss.

“It would be nice to go home but with this uncertainty, staying here seems like a good idea. I am quite happy to stay another week or two with you all. Too bad Bob and Nancy had to leave.”

“I’ll bet you were only interested in Bob’s cock,” said Judy, laughing.

“Yes it is nice, but I really enjoy being with Sally and Nancy.”

“We did too.”

Laughing Sarah responded, “I noticed.”


Alice woke Sarah and Judy up early Tuesday morning. “We need to straighten up a bit, and will need to wear some kind of covering. A robe would probably be sufficient.”

“I could hide in bed since I don’t have any clothes.”

“Well, let’s shower, and then we can look in our closet. We found clothes you could wear on Saturday. Although our heights are fairly similar, you are broader across the shoulders. We should have something that will fit you well enough for today. If not there is the costume closet.” With that Sarah and Judy headed for the shower, as Alice went to the kitchen.

Just as they were finishing breakfast, a chime sounded. Alice said, “Will you two clean up while I go see who is at our entrance?”

Soon Sarah heard Alice returning with several people. She gasped in surprise, to see Bob, Stan, Nancy and Julia coming in. Both Bob and Stan were carrying toolboxes. While Sarah was greeting Nancy, she saw Bob and Stan take something out of a toolbox and carry it around the room. Julia saw her watching and said “So how was yesterday?”

“Well let’s see,” said Sarah with a smile, “warm, loving, a little scary, caring, depressing and let’s see what other emotions there are.” Julia, looked at Sarah strangely.

“We’ve learned a few more tidbits about my situation yesterday.” She gave Julia a hug and kiss then added, “Once we get cleaned up here let’s have a cup of coffee and chat.”

Bob said, “Okay. This room is clean, but don’t use the other rooms until we check them again.”

Judy, Nancy, Julia and Sarah sat down at the table, after getting coffee.

“Sarah, did you let your milk down before breakfast?”

“Yes.”

“Well you’re leaking.”

“I had that problem when I was nursing,” added Nancy. “I’ll go get the pump.”

Nancy returned with the pump and Julia helped Sarah put it on. Once Nancy started the pump, Sarah sighed.

Julia asked, “What’s wrong?”

“Not a thing, the sucking on my nipples feels great. Combined with the hugs kisses greeting all of you and now letting my milk down, I’ll be horny in no time flat. I’m surprised my cunt isn’t dripping on the floor. Hm ... my seat feels a bit squishy.”

“I didn’t know letting your milk down would cause that much arousal.”

“Well, I think I mentioned this before but since the treatments I am very easy to arouse. It only takes a few kisses, hugs or light caresses for my arousal to start. Once it starts, it builds more rapidly than it used to and lasts for quite a while after the stimulation ceases. There are some parts I really like about the changes, but other times they can be a nuisance. I just hope I can control my lactating and arousal, otherwise it will be difficult to work. Can you imagine showing a house to a customer smelling like a bitch in heat and cream running down your leg? Or even in a small office trying to sign a contract, as milk wets the front of your clothes or your cunt perfume beginning to fill the air?”

Julia and Nancy just shook their heads in sympathy.

Alice had returned near the end of Sarah’s outburst. “We think Sarah’s sensitivity will diminish once she is back in her normal surroundings and involved in normal activities. Here all of our tasks are much less important, so we are quick to notice our own feelings, and those for each other. We don’t have any hurdles to keep us from expressing them.”

“I sure hope so. Your, reasoning makes sense, so I guess I’ll have to see how it goes. At least I won’t be working with the lech that managed the real estate office.”

“Sarah, you don’t have to answer this if you don’t want to, but where are you from?” asked Julia.

“Oh, that’s okay, I have no problem with all of you knowing more about me, as I would like to know more about you all. Somehow I feel we are more than just casual acquaintances. My house is in Cedar Creek which is close to Ferry Rock, Maryland. I worked in Crossroads office of C. Woods Real Estate, which is located in the Crossroads Shopping Mall, about 40 miles north of there. I think it’s a nice area. The woman who owns the firm has offered me a new position in the main office. So I think I have a job, but I haven’t met her yet or discussed the position in any detail so...”

“Don’t worry Sarah, I’m sure you will get along fine with Cynthia. I am not sure if either of you know Cynthia. She has been here a few times. She is the managing partner of the real estate firm where Sarah works. Once we realized how long she would be here, I called her to let her know that Sarah would be out for a few weeks. When Sarah called her after she was up, Cynthia offered to check on Sarah’s house while she was gone.”

“Well,” said Julia, “since I was nosy about you, Sarah, and possibly a bit out of line, considering the club rules. Stan and I have our own business. We specialize in security systems, such as surveillance and alarms. We also have a small side-line making bondage equipment, such as halters, shackles, crosses, stocks, etc. We try to avoid implements where someone could easily be injured. Everything is custom made of wood and leather. From time to time, we hold by invitation only shows. For these, we usually have several models available, to demonstrate the equipment.”

Sarah was a bit shocked at Julia and Stan’s business but it gave her a better understanding of their link to Alice’s security problem.

Julia, seeing Sarah’s expression and guessing at her feelings. “Sarah, you should understand that bondage is not necessarily about inflicting pain, although some focus on that aspect. It is a way of giving up control, if you are the one bound, or taking control, if you are the one doing the binding. It is something that should be entered in to carefully, between people who completely trust one another and are comfortable with their surroundings. Our club tries to provide those surroundings. This way, casual acquaintances can indulge in their fantasies and know that they will not be injured or forced into a situation they don’t want.”

Sarah nodded her understanding. “After my experiences lately, I don’t believe there is anyone outside this room I would be comfortable participating in something like that, if I was inclined. And, I hope no offense is taken, but having said that I’m not sure I could do it with anyone here. It should be clear to everyone by now that I enjoy group sex, although to me it seems to work best with just three at a time.” Judy and Alice laughed. “And I’m not really picky about my partners’ gender. All I really want is someone to help me feel as good as I’m trying to help them feel. To me, there is also a difference between casual sex and loving sex.”

Nancy said, “I agree with your last comment, and I must say that loving sex is the way Sally, Bob and I felt with you yesterday. A nice thing about this club, is that you don’t have to do anything you don’t want to. The majority of us, myself included, just enjoy sexual activity, and it’s even better with close friends like I have here, with whom I share my love. I consider you a part of that group. Too many people don’t realize the wonderful euphoria you feel when love and good sex are combined.”

“Sarah,” said Alice, “there is also another group of people who occasionally use our dungeon facilities. This group focuses on strong dominance that demands submission. In this circle, pain is a critical part of the experience. For some, being either dominant or submissive is something to do occasionally, for others it is a way of life. Frank’s island is a place where a dominant can go and exert their dominance as they desire, for as long as they can pay the bills. There a submissive can also revel in being submissive to whomever holds their leash. It is a much stricter environment than we have or want here.”

Judy added, “Boy, have we gotten philosophical this afternoon. Sarah, my assessment of you, is that you are neither dominant nor submissive. You are like the rest of us in this room, including the guys. You just want to love and be loved with gentle kindness and consideration. Although you may not have experienced it yet. We don’t always do group sex.”

Just then, Bob and Stan returned.

Alice said, “What did you find?”

“All we found were several more bugs in the general area where we have our gatherings. The living quarters were clean, as was the office. However, we did find a tap on the phone line. It is outside the estate, so I would only use the phone for typical household stuff, and not business or any important personal conversations.”

“So, Frank was right to be concerned.”

“Yes, Sarah. He was right, but it wasn’t as critical as he thought. He has a pretty good intuition, well it’s actually very good. Frank doesn’t know how familiar we are with this system, and I didn’t enlighten him. In line with Frank’s request and we what talked about last weekend, we plan to change the layout of the security sensors, their controls and how it is managed.”

“Well, based on our conversation with him yesterday morning, the threat to Sarah hasn’t changed and may be more significant than we thought. He expects to have more information by the end of the week. So she will be with us until at least Monday and perhaps longer.”

“Why do you want to change the layout?”

“Primarily, we don’t know what was seen by those planting bugs and tampering with the cameras. Also the newest portions are several years old. We brought the new sensors we discussed last weekend to add to the system. The changes will add considerable sophistication to it without a whole lot of effort. Once complete, it will make it very difficult for anyone to approach undetected or move around without leaving a trail. Sally will be here later with a new program to run the system. Well at least that is how it started out, we’ve given her the lead on that aspect so I’m not real sure what to expect, except it will be first rate.”

“Okay, do what needs to be done. How long will it take?”

“Oh, we should be able to get most of the outside work completed before dark today. We’ll first do the outer perimeter then work toward the buildings. As it stands the buildings are currently pretty well covered, so we will add some new sensors, replace some old sensors and realign the zones. The inside stuff we can do this evening and tomorrow morning. Sally will likely need to stay a day or two longer.”

“Great. Why don’t you all stay up here this evening?”

Bob looked at Nancy, and she nodded yes. Stan and Julia exchanged affirmative glances, as well.

“Good. Maybe we can draft Sarah to cook for us?”

“Sure, and all of you can keep me company while I do it.”

“Certainly,” replied Julia and Nancy.

“You guys must have left early this morning.”

“Actually, we left yesterday,” responded Bob. “We were at a job yesterday that was fairly close to here. We heard from Frank before we left there, so we had Stan and Julia pick some items up before they headed this way.”

“So what time are you planning on lunch?”

“Say Noon or 1.”

“Let’s do 1 and just something quick.”

“Okay.”

“Sally will call when she gets close.” With that, the guys left to get started on refurbishing the security system.

Nancy said, “Since we are in sharing mode, Bob and I have two businesses we operate from an estate similar to this one although not as remote. We are located a little more than four hours from here, well perhaps closer to five. One is consulting and data security and the other is a personal security service. The data security business has two aspects. They are network security and storage of confidential data in secure locations, as defined by a contract. In the personal security business, we supply protective service to an individual or group as needed. This can run from surveillance, to escorts, body guards, and even secure and secret accommodations. We sometimes use our estate as a short term safe house plus we do have safe houses at other locations. All of our staff are trained in martial arts and other techniques to protect our clients. We work with Julia and Stan from time to time, and we quite often give referrals to each other.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.