Mistaken Identity
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2013 by Cainneach McEinri

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - It begins with Sarah waking up restrained on to a chair in a clinic. She soon learns that she has been mistaken for someone who embezzled a very large amount money. Her kidnapper has a bizarre plan for how she is to return the money. While it starts off as dark story, it is not.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   Paranormal   BDSM   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Lactation   Nudism   Sci-fi sex story, adult science fiction story, adult sci-fi story

When Sarah woke up she found herself quite aroused. Looking in the mirror, she could see a puddle under her and wondered if she had made it. Her breasts had swelled a bit and her nipples were engorged and stood out like rock-hard points.

“Janet, can you please help me?”

“What’s the problem?”

“Well there are two things. One is embarrassing. There is a puddle under me. I’m afraid that I must have peed on the floor.”

“No you didn’t pee, or at least I don’t think so. Based on the odor, I believe it is your cream.”

“Really? I didn’t think women released that much fluid.”

“Some can. The treatments you’ve received have probably increased it. I’ll get something to wipe it up. So what’s the other question?”

“I want to cum so bad it hurts.”

“Would you like a nice big cock? Or, we can give you relief with our mouth or a combination and include es.

“ES?”

“The electro-stimulator.”

“Right now I am not picky. Any of the choices, are acceptable.”

“Live or artificial.”

“I don’t care. I just need something to actively stimulate me.” Sarah heard movement behind her and then felt a something warm and hard slide between her labia. Just its presence between them was a very pleasant feeling. Then it started to vibrate, which felt even better. She tried to spread her legs, but the cot limited her movement.

Seeing Sarah’s effort to move, Janet loosened the slings supporting her legs. With that, Sarah moved them, spreading them wider, but struggled to keep them spread. Janet saw the problem and repositioned her so her knees were on a firm surface.

She soon felt herself rapidly climbing to an orgasm, then cresting. She screamed and went rigid. She could hardly breathe fast enough, then it passed. Even though her orgasm crested, her arousal level was undiminished. The continued stimulation by the vibrating object caressing her labia and clit kept her aroused and continued easing it higher. She was breathing so hard she was gasping.

“Oh please, help me cum.”

Janet said, “Are you sure?”

“Yes, please.”

The vibrating continued as Sarah felt the dildo slide through the mouth of her sheath. It was warm. Its textured sides tugged on her labia as it slid into her. Sarah moaned, “It’s too big,” as more of it pushed through the mouth of her dripping wet cunt. She felt her cunt being stretched more, as it slid further in. It felt so big, and yet so good. The cock slid deeper into her cunt, filling her more than she had ever been filled. It felt good. Her arousal continued to grow. Her cunt was dripping. The dildo began to fuck her with long slow strokes. She felt filled to the brim. Her breathing increased. She felt light-headed. Each stroke pushed to the bottom of her sheath then pulled back until the crown was just inside her nether mouth.

The dildo began to turn slightly on each stroke altering the sensations she felt. Her clit was stimulated by rubbing against its hood due to the tugging on her labia. The pace of the thrusting began to increase. With the increased pace, her arousal climbed higher and her breathing more rapid. Her sheath began to spasm, beginning an intense series of orgasms, when the series peaked, the dildo squirted hot fluid. Feeling the emission, her body went rigid as she convulsed in response. Darkness overcame her while her body was still in the throes of her orgasm.

Some time later, she became aware of her surroundings, and realized that she must have passed out. She could feel the dildo still buried in her cunt. Looking down, she could see her nipples had relaxed a bit. Looking in the mirror, she could see cum dripping into a pan underneath her where the puddle had been. When Janet saw she was awake she said, “Are you ready for me to slide it out?”

“I’m not sure. Wait a few minutes, it still feels really good.”

A few minutes later Sarah said, “Now you can pull it out.” Sarah sighed as she felt it slowly slide out. Once the dildo was out, she could see a stream of her cream fall into the pan underneath her.

She felt the cool air on her labia and surrounding area, then she felt something warm cover it and start caressing her labia and entrance to her sheath. Before she thought to look in the mirror to see what it was, she realized it was Jill’s unique tongue. The caresses were interspersed with light sucking, as she pulled the mixed juices from Sarah’s cunt. Sarah could feel her nipples tightening again due to the stimulation. Looking down, she could see that they were, indeed, again hard with arousal. They also seemed to be longer than before.

Sarah sighed, wondering what she would look like when she could finally get up. She knew that her breasts would be larger. If her nipples always stood out like that, it would be very difficult to dress, and very difficult for her to continue her job. “Oh my, I wonder if I still have a job”. The thought distracted her and took the edge off of the growing arousal due to Jill licking her cunt.

When Jill finished licking, she crawled underneath Sarah until her head was below Sarah’s. She saw the faraway look on Sarah’s face as she reached up to give her a kiss. The nearness of Jill’s lips startled Sarah. She started to pull back, but there was no place to go. As their lips touched, she could taste her cunt juice mixed with a pungent taste. Jill deeply explored Sarah’s mouth with her tongue as they kissed. Jill pulled back saying, “Did I surprise you?”

“Yes. Then a thought distracted me.”

“I thought you had a faraway look on your face just before I kissed you. You taste very good.” Jill moved out from underneath Sarah then sat beside her.

“Are you okay?”

“I’m comfortable. I guess I would be more comfortable if I could move around some. I understand why I need to lay here a while longer but it is boring. At least we have the eReader and the videos although many of them lack imagination.”

“These are much more comfortable than what we had in the past. I agree it is boring. I suspect you are working at worrying yourself into a dither.”

Sarah laughed. “You’re correct. I have been going over the list of issues I know I’m going to have to deal with once I can get up and leave here.”

“So do you want to talk about them? Vocalizing sometimes helps resolve problems. Perhaps I can add some insight.”

“Okay. The big questions are: How will I look to others? Will I be comfortable with how I look? Will I be able to dress acceptably for the business world? Do I still have a job? Is my house okay? How do I deal with Frank’s claim? There are more but they all stem from those questions.”

Jill had placed a hand on Sarah’s shoulder as she was talking in an effort to comfort her.

“All of those sound like they are solvable. When we were coming up here, I thought you looked great. As Alice and Judy told you, your breasts will be larger. If Judy’s magic works then they will only be a little larger than what was initially intended. Those should look fine on you. Other than that there shouldn’t be any changes you don’t already know about. I understand you didn’t seek these changes. If I think of them in respect to the changes in my body, I think you will be comfortable with them. Your comfort will likely increase once you know you have solutions to dressing and work.”

“Before I came here, I already had difficulty keeping my nipples from showing. Now they look bigger and the areolae stick out.”

“There are inserts you can get for a bra that hide nipple piercings. Those should solve that problem.”

“Gee. I wish I had found those earlier.”

“Knowing Alice, she will help you resolve your other issues.”

“Why do you say that?”

“First, I’ve known her for a long time. Second, the way she reacted when she realized your predicament. Just ask her for ideas or suggestions. Both Judy and her are very good at solving problems and like to help others. I suspect both of them feel a bit responsible for your current situation.”

“I guess we can’t do much about the other questions until I have more information.”

“Agreed. Worrying won’t get you the information any quicker either.”

“I know smarty but it’s hard not to.”

“Janet and I are embarrassed that we didn’t go to Judy sooner. To us the interaction between Liz and you seemed almost like role play but not quite.”

“I can understand your position. I am glad you insisted on me staying in the chair for the full time. I noticed that there were times when you didn’t seem as harsh as you could have been or Liz wanted you to be. So I thought you were holding back, and I wasn’t about to say something and jinx it.”

“I wouldn’t say we were holding back. After we heard that you had received treatments only five months ago, we were very careful to follow our procedures exactly. At the first opportunity, we checked the document requesting these treatments. They didn’t include any information regarding your earlier treatments or an increase in your labia. When we first considered going to Judy with the issue, we were concerned that we might be misinterpreting the situation.”

“It’s done. Many times you can see things in hindsight that you think should have been more obvious when they occurred. Besides you can’t change the past, you can only learn from it. However, I think I am lucky.”

“How so?” replied Janet with a raised eyebrow.

“Based on the comments I heard. I am lucky that the treatments are proceeding with no major issues. I am lucky both of you were assigned to care for me. I am lucky Liz got carried away. I am lucky Alice thought to follow up. I am lucky...”

“Okay,” said Jill interrupting Sarah laughing, “we get your point. We are glad we’ve met you and are able to help out. So how about we get away from this topic for a while? The monitors in here give us several options. We can watch TV? Or films? Or read?”

“I am not sure. A movie or TV would be something we could do together. I don’t see how to set it up so all of us could watch.”

“Well, we could set them on the floor at your side, then with a mirror tilted underneath you, you could see the screen. Here, let me set it up, and then you can decide.” Once she had moved everything in place, Sarah could see the monitor quite well, even though it looked strange from her position.

Jill placed the remote in Sarah’s hand, so she could change the selection. Jill brought over a pad. Janet then joined her sitting down on the floor. Sarah flipped through the channels until they found a movie to watch.

“This is a neat movie,” said Janet.

“We can change it,” replied Sarah.

“No. It good enough to watch again.”

Sarah dosed off toward the end of the movie. Both Jill and Janet were yawning so they decided to freshen up before lying down.


When Sarah awakened, she noticed that her hands were free and her legs were no longer tied to the posts. Her head was laying on the cloth support. She couldn’t feel the patches on her back, arms and chest. Looking to the side, she saw the electro-simulator setting next to the wall. The cloth sleeves and sling were still supporting her breasts. It was so quiet; she was surprised she didn’t hear Janet or Jill, as they were supposed to stay with her. Maybe they were sleeping. She raised her head to look around and heard a familiar voice.

“At last, you’re awake,” said Alice as she moved around to where Sarah could see her.

“Good morning, well I guess it is morning.”

“Yes, but there is not much of it left.”

“It is so quiet. Where are Jill and Janet?”

“They are up in the suite Judy and I share. Would you like to go join them?”

“I can get up.”

“Yes for short periods at least. Your body looks likes it has stabilized. How do you feel?”

“Like I did when I went to sleep last night.”

“It was a little longer than last night. You’ve been asleep for a little over three weeks.”

“What? What’s going on? The last time I saw Judy, she told me I was doing fine.”

“And you were and are.”

“Wait, what’s wrong with Jill and Janet?”

“Nothing is actually wrong with them. They are now in the same predicament you were.”

“I don’t understand,” said Sarah with a worried look. “Please, tell me what’s going on?”

“Relax. It is a fairly complicated story. Simply put while you were asleep two people managed to get in here. They gave you some shots. One was to force you to release several eggs, apparently with the intent to get you pregnant. Another shot contained a growth factor and they took off your breast sleeves. The shots also contained a mix of sedatives. They gave Jill and Janet breast enlargement treatments and gave them the same shots they gave you. All of this was to prepare all three of you for a trip to a baby farm of their choice.” Sarah started to speak. “Let me finish. The two culprits have been dealt with and we can talk of that later. Jill and Janet are up stairs on cots like this one. They will be fine. We tried to wake you up without success. Judy didn’t want to force you to, so she decided let you sleep. We never left you alone during your nap.”

“I hope you didn’t spend all your time in there waiting for me to wake up.”

“Well not all the time. Judy and I switched off. When both of us had other things to do, Jill and Janet monitored you from our suite. Remotely they had ways of dealing with anyone entering this room without permission.”

“Thank you. I’m sorry I’ve been so much of a burden.”

“You are not. Judy is puzzled by your long nap. There weren’t any abnormal symptoms or we would have sent you to a hospital. She is probably going to ask you to consider staying several more weeks. I think it would be a good idea as well.”

“Well, it is likely I no longer have a job since by my count I’ve been gone nearly four weeks without a valid reason. So staying a while longer shouldn’t be an issue,” replied Sarah with a frown. “Damn it all.”

“I don’t think you should give up until you hear the rest of what has happened while you slept.”

“I know it sounds like it, but I’m not giving up. It’s just that lately it seems like it’s one nightmare after another.”

“Let’s get you up, then we can go upstairs to our suite.”

“That seems like a fine idea. I hope I am strong enough.”

“You should be. We used the electro-stimulator to keep you from losing muscle tone.

“We fed you with a bottle attached to a feeding gag. Once the liquid entered your mouth, you automatically swallowed as your mouth filled. Your body was functioning as it was supposed to. Until yesterday, your waste plumbing was hooked up to a bucket so that wasn’t an issue.”

“Hmm ... interesting, I sort of remember those being in my dreams.”

“There is nothing keeping you from raising up. Just go slowly. If it feels like too much then take a break and we’ll try again.”

“You are making this situation sound scary.”

“Sorry. I’ll shut up.”

Sarah moved her hands underneath her shoulders then slowly pushed up. When she started moving she felt stiff but the sensation seemed to diminish as she moved. She was soon kneeling at the end of the cot. Looking down she saw that her shoes were off and frowned. “Do you know where my shoes are?”

“Shit I forgot about that. We took the others off because it looked like they were too small. Let me see if I can find some. I’ll leave these two items with you.” Alice then handed Sarah a stun gun and a key fob. “The stun gun is good for six shots. The key fob will trigger an alarm.” Sarah looked concerned. “As best we can tell, you are safe and there isn’t anyone lurking around. However, considering recent past events several of the staff now carry.”

“I understand. Was my purse with my stuff?”

“No. Your house key, driver’s license, a few credit cards and carry permit were in your jacket. I must admit, I looked several times before I found them.”

“Hmm ... I wonder where my purse is.”

“I’ll be back in a few moments.”

While waiting for Alice’s return, Sarah leaned on the cot as she shifted to standing on the balls of her feet. She pushed down several times to get an idea how her feet felt. After deciding they felt okay she stood up. She initially placed a hand on a nearby table to help with her balance, while still standing on the balls of her feet. “Good,” she thought, “I can stand without shoes.” She reached over and picked up the stun gun and key fob. After examining both she laid them on the table within easy reach.

When she heard the key in the door, she picked up the two items and moved so she wouldn’t be seen until the person was well into the room. The door opened and a woman stepped inside. It took Sarah a moment before she realized it was Judy and said, “I’m over here.”

“Oh!! You surprised ... me,” responded Judy as she saw the gun in Sarah’s hand. “It looks like Alice has been here.”

“She went to see if she could find me some shoes.”

“She should be back soon. There are several in the supply closet. By the way I think you can put the gun down.”

“Oh. Guess I don’t need it for you,” replied Sarah with smile.

“I would hope not. As to the shoes, our selection wasn’t very good, so we ordered two pairs of size 16 with 5 inch heels. One is a strappy style and other is a pump style. Both have ankle straps. I think they will fit but it was hard to measure your feet while you were asleep.”

“Thank you.”

“How do you feel?”

“Well, over all okay. I feel like I’m being pulled forward but I’m not surprised considering the weight on my chest. I wasn’t dizzy when I stood up. My feet feel fine, but I haven’t tried to walk yet. I decided to wait for the shoes.”

“Good idea to proceed slowly. I would like to give you a complete physical as soon as we can.”

“You know I’ve never been around people involved with bondage and S&M, but neither you nor Alice fit my perceptions of Doms.”

Judy laughed. “Neither of us are full time Doms. We can be real bitches. Alice is much better at it than I am. We enjoy it for short times, but it is not really us.”

“I would agree with that.” Just then they heard the key in the door and Sarah pointed the gun in the direction of the door.

“Sarah,” said Alice as she entered the room, she then stopped when she saw the gun pointing at her, letting the door close. Sarah waited until the door latched before she laid the gun on the table. Alice took a deep breath.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you but...”

“You weren’t taking any chances,” replied Alice finishing her sentence. “I understand. It is shocking to see when you come through the door. I find it very embarrassing that you need to be that cautious here.”

“There are other ways I could have handled the situation, but I’m not sure of my mobility yet. I hope you found some shoes.”

“Yes. There were two boxes of new shoes in the supply room.”

“Good. Judy was just telling me about them.” Sarah carefully walked over and sat down in a chair.

“You’re walking,” said Alice as she handed Sarah the boxes.

“Yes. Very cautiously. I’m not sure how strong my legs are yet.” She opened a box then added, “Judy, these are really nice. Now let’s see if they fit.” Alice and Judy watched as Sarah tried on both shoes, taking a few steps wearing each. “I think, I’ll start with the strappy ones. Good choice on size. They are just about right in both wide and length. I’m glad you didn’t get thick soles.”

“Those are good for twisting your ankle, besides I wasn’t sure you wanted to be taller.”

“Thank you. I’m tall enough.” While they were talking Sarah had put her shoes on and stood up. “What now?”

“Let’s go up to our suite,” said Alice. “We have room a room set aside for you while you are here.”

“What is this room used for?”

“This is normally a guest room or recovery room. The members’ accommodations are two room suites. Meals are generally taken together in the dining room.”

“So this is like a resort with a clinic.”

“A better phrase would be, private sexually orientated resort with a clinic. Our location is in a very remote area as the members place a high value on their private activities being private.”

“Shall we go?” said Judy as she opened the door. “Everyone should be at lunch by now.”

“What day is it?” asked Sarah.

“It is Saturday around noon,” replied Judy. “The best time for me to give you a physical would be Monday. However, tell me immediately if something doesn’t feel right or strange.”

“Oh, I will. Is there a mechanical dildo in your suite?”

“There can be. Why?”

“My arousal is already growing from just these few steps although I may have been aroused when I woke up.”

“I suspect it is mostly the later. I’ll have one brought up this afternoon. We have several very nice dildos in our suite that you can use.”

“In that case, I can use those.”

“I do need to move an electro-stimulator up to the suite. Alice, we probably ought to order another one.”

“I asked for quotes a week ago for one like Sarah was using. There is a newer model with a few more features.”

“Well Sarah hasn’t tested her stamina yet, but I am impressed with her mobility after being on the cot for so long.”

When they reached the elevators, Alice pressed the button and the door opened right up. Inside she pressed the button for the fifth floor. Alice said, “We have five levels. The building is on a hillside. The fourth and fifth levels are above ground all the way around. The second and third levels extend into the hillside. The first level is the dungeon and located in a cavern. Clinic and member suites are on the fourth level. There are some member suites on the third level and all the guest rooms are on that level. The second level has the dining room and play rooms.”

“This place must be huge.”

“About the size of a small hotel. We have a small staff since we have mostly weekend traffic. Many members take turns filling staff roles on weekends. So in some respects we operate like a cooperative.”

When they reached the 5th level, they stepped out into a wide hall. “This way,” said Alice. They went around a corner and through an unmarked door and stepped into a large open room that was obviously their living area. On entering, Sarah could see Janet and Jill lying face down on cots similar to the one she had been using. Their breasts were now quite a bit larger. Both appeared to be sleeping.

Seeing them Judy raised her finger to her lips indicating they should be quiet. They followed Alice into the kitchen area. Alice said, “Are sandwiches okay?”

“Suits me,” responded both Judy and Sarah.

“Sarah, we have a cot up here for you to use. I would like for you to gradually move from laying down most of the time to a more normal routine. It is usually easier to do by setting a schedule. Say today up 2 hours lay down for 6 hours. Then tomorrow increase the time you are up by an hour, presuming there aren’t any aches or tender spots. If you hadn’t slept so long, I would want the change to be more gradual. Okay?”

“Yes.”

Judy ate quickly then said, “I’ll see you all this evening.”

Sarah was quiet as they finished their lunches. After picking up Alice said, “Let’s go into your bedroom. We can talk there and not disturb the twins.”

In the bedroom was a large bed, a table, two cushioned chairs and a cot like Sarah had been using. Seeing the cot Sarah said, “Would it be okay to move the cot out near Jill and Janet? That way we can talk.”

“We weren’t sure.”

“That is understandable,” responded Sarah as she sat down in the chair.

After a few moments Alice said, “I guess the ball is in my court.”

“Well you indicated you had a few more tidbits to share with me.”

“I think I mentioned to you before the incident that I would call Frank to find out what was going on.”

“The only thing I remember is thinking that I would end up as a performer whether I wanted to or not. Since that seemed to be a fate I couldn’t shake, my thoughts were along the lines of how to succeed and survive. One thing was clear, Liz was only in it for what she could get out of it.”

“Well I did talk to Frank. Before this I’d only met him once or twice and never had any significant interaction with him. He is now certain that you are not the woman who embezzled about $10 million from his operation before disappearing. He is concerned about your safety.”

“Well that is a relief. But why the concern?”

“He believes the woman who put Liz up to this really thought you would run or do something else to draw his attention. When you didn’t, she encouraged Liz to take the steps to bring you here. Liz complicated her plan by thinking. As you know Liz thought you would be a good candidate to perform in the sex industry. Frank thinks the woman behind this contacted a ‘collector’ to arrange your disappearance.” Seeing Sarah’s puzzled expression she added, “I was puzzled by the term as well. It seems in this context a ‘collector’ is one who makes people disappear. The selected target could be a specific person or a person that met certain requirements, usually appearance.”

“Sounds like a kidnapper to me.”

“I agree. Using ‘collector’ doesn’t draw as much attention.”

“Speaking of Liz, where is she?”

“Two days after the incident in the room, Frank asked to see her. She went very quietly.” Alice smiled.

“I’ll bet. You haven’t said much about the two who tried to kidnap Jill, Janet and me.”

“There is not much to tell. At first I was hell bent to give them the treatments they planned for the three of you. When Frank heard what happened, he offered to take them off my hands. He told me that what I planned wasn’t my style. If I did it there would likely be negative repercussions. After thinking about it, I gave him two presents and even paid the delivery costs.”

“So you trust Frank.”

“I have no reason not to. From what I’ve heard, his word is solid and he is good to have as a friend.”

“I can understand doing that. I guess I should talk to him at some point. Do you know where this leaves me standing?”

“That is a hard question to answer with certainty. After questioning Liz, he knows the identity of the woman trying to set you up. Her name is Samantha. He later indicated that he, along with her and her spouse, jointly own a business that is not doing well financially. Her involvement in both has him puzzled and he is trying to sort it out. When we last talked, he thought it would be several weeks before it was sorted.”

“So if I stay here, I’m not readily visible so I should be reasonably safe.”

“That is the idea and we hope so.”

“How did the two who were going to kidnap us three get inside?”

“They came in a delivery truck. When those on the dock were distracted, they slipped inside and hid in an equipment closet. We’ve made changes to the receiving dock to address the issue. All the outside doors now require a swipe card to enter, count people passing, and are monitored by a camera.”

“There are always ways to get past security.”

“Agreed. We would like for you to carry a stun gun when you leave the suite and preferably not go alone. Although you will probably spend most of your time up here until your changes are near completion.”

“So I’m restricted to here?”

“No. You can go home if you want to. It wouldn’t be in your long term interest to do that.”

“Well, the problem is I don’t know whether I have the funds to cover my stay here. I probably don’t have a job. There are bills piling up that need to be paid.”

“There isn’t any cost to you for staying here for the foreseeable future.”

“Why?”

“We feel partially responsible for your situation.”

“Well, I’m not sure I agree. Others have a lot more responsibility than you do. How about I help out once my recovery has progressed to permit it?”

“We can do that. As to your job, I called Cynthia, the owner of the real estate firm, claiming to be friend overseeing your care. She said not to worry, you would have a position when you returned. She would like for you to call her when you feel better. It turns out I’ve met her before, but I didn’t let her know that.

“Liz had your mail held at the post office. I called and managed to get it extended. You can have it forwarded here if you want to. Oh, I think I mentioned earlier that I did find your driver’s license, house key and a couple of credit cards in your jacket. If you hadn’t said anything, they would likely have ended up in the trash.”

“Thank you. It sounds like I am better off than my worst fears. Where are we?”

“In New York, about 5 to 6 hours driving time from where you live.”

“So do you mind, if I forward my mail here. If I have an Internet connection, I can take care of my banking needs. The only issue is having someone check on my house. It has an alarm which should be active. Then there is my car.”

“Liz said it was left in your garage. Your purse is supposed to be inside it. The driver was to toss the keys into the garage once the door started closing.”

“Perhaps another issue is resolved, but considering who was supposed to do it I have some doubts. I need to think about having someone check the house. It’s a little awkward.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.