Mistaken Identity
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2013 by Cainneach McEinri

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - It begins with Sarah waking up restrained on to a chair in a clinic. She soon learns that she has been mistaken for someone who embezzled a very large amount money. Her kidnapper has a bizarre plan for how she is to return the money. While it starts off as dark story, it is not.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   Paranormal   BDSM   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Lactation   Nudism   Sci-fi sex story, adult science fiction story, adult sci-fi story

Sarah awoke Monday morning just before her alarm went off. As she stretched, she felt the sheet slide against her body bringing back memories of yesterday. The smell of her cream caused her to wonder and slide her fingers down between her legs. Her labia were wet but thankfully not as tender as yesterday. She held her breath as she gently touched her clit and the surrounding area. The tenderness surrounding it had diminished considerably.

She thought, “It’s strange to be wet when I don’t remember an erotic dream. It is certainly nice to sleep naked again.” She sighed. “Another reason for Joe to leave as if I needed one. The asshole always seemed to take me being nude as an invitation to fuck.” She smiled. “Well with him not around, I won’t even have to dress.” She laughed. “Nude dancing certainly increased my comfort in being naked. Liz said that my sensitive nipples, labia and clit would be irritated from contact with fabric and they’re not. I wonder.” She started to roll on to her back but when her nipples began to slide against the sheet she quickly reversed her movement.

“Damn,” she thought, “they are sensitive. So as Liz promised, I have reminders to return the money. Short term though, I need to figure out how I’m going to dress for work then decide on what to do about Joe. After the comments he made to that woman, Toni, it is time for him to move out. Since he will be gone for two weeks, I have time to make some changes. Then there is the issue of Frank’s money. Apparently they don’t want any contact with me except the return of the money. Finding the person who stole it seems like the only choice, but where to start?”

Sarah carefully flipped the sheet back, slipped on the heels she wore yesterday then went to shower. “Hmm ... I need to get something better to wear while showering. These will be falling apart before long.” Afterwards she lightly applied her makeup before dressing. As she slipped on her thong, she noticed it touch her clit and didn’t think too much of it. Reaching for her stockings, her small movements caused the thong to rub her clit. Initially, the sensation was distracting and continued while she pulled on her stockings. By the time she had both of them on, her clit was swollen and aching. Her labia were wet, so wet she could smell her arousal. Wearing the thongs she had, was now out of the question. She carefully slid it off. Looking at the clock, she realized that she needed to get moving. She was scheduled to open the office so she had to be on time or early. Her largest bra fit but was a little tight. Looking in the mirror she could see bumps where her nipples were pressing against the material. She finished her outfit off with a sweater and a long pleated satin skirt. When she went to put on her usual shoes, she realized she hadn’t put any shoes on after the shower. She had been standing on the balls of her feet, and now her legs were beginning to ache. “Wearing heels all the time is going to take some getting used to.” She quickly found the nicest pair of heels she had and sighed in relief when she stood up in them. “This feels much better. Looks like another item to buy. How am I going to exercise in heels? Just what I need, another challenge.”

Looking in the mirror, she was pleased with how the few changes in the way she dressed improved her appearance. Well at least it did from her perspective. Even though she had the highest sales in the office, perhaps she should be dressing a bit nicer. “Shit,” she thought, “now the office manager is going to be a bigger pig.”

In the past, Gary, the office manager, had on numerous occasions suggested that she could improve her position by offering him some considerations. Since she led the office in sales, he didn’t have very much leverage. Even so it didn’t stop his suggestive comments or an occasional grope when no one was near them.

After a quick breakfast, Sarah arrived at the office a little before the scheduled opening time. She was going through her messages, when Gary arrived along with another agent. Both complimented her on her dress.

Gary said, “We need to meet later this morning. I’ll call you.”

“Sure.”

It was late in the morning when Gary asked her to come to his office. When she stepped through the door Gary said, “Close the door.”

As soon as she closed the door, Gary started raving about her taking off for the weekend and its impact on the office. He blamed her for lost contracts and many other problems he saw occur during those three days. She stood quietly listening to him rant. “You may have the highest sales and contract close ratio of any agent in the office but you have to carry your share of the load. You can have the freedom to come and go whenever you please but only after you provide me with reasons to do so.”

She quietly but firmly responded with, “My weekend off was scheduled, so my absence should have been no surprise to anyone. It was on the calendar for several weeks and nothing was said. I think I do carry more than my share of the load. So I don’t understand your last comment.”

“It would be more comfortable to discuss that topic at my place,” responded the manager as he slid a card over to her. “Just call me before you come over. I do expect you to call soon. Your future here and in real estate is up to you. Again, even though your sales are the highest in the office, it would be easy to terminate you. Bear in mind that if you leave for any reason, it will be difficult to find another job once it is known that you can’t be trusted. With that kind of reputation, no real estate office will hire you, nor even work with you. Especially after they hear about inappropriate contact with some customers and other behavior more appropriate for a brazen slut.”

“What the fuck is he talking about?” thought Sarah before saying, “Let me think about it.” She moved back toward the office door thinking, “I need to get out of this office quickly, before I say something I’ll regret.” As she stepped through the door she heard him softly say, “Nice tits and ass.” She almost slammed the door on the way out. She thought, “I wonder what stirred him up. What an asshole? I wonder how he gets along with his wife. Well, maybe she could stall him for a while. Crap, why all these problems now?”

Her co-agent, Alexia, was at her desk when she returned. “Sarah, what’s wrong?”

Sarah ducked the question by saying, “Sorry about being gone this weekend.”

“No problem. We had it scheduled. Although, it was pretty busy. Mostly lookers from my stand point.”

“When would you like a long weekend?”

“Well, since you offered, how about the one coming up? My boyfriend wants to go to the mountains and spend a long weekend in his cabin.”

“Sounds like a nice trip. From what I saw of our client list, I don’t see why I can’t cover them all. Let’s use the conference room to review our prospects. The office manager now wants to know beforehand when we are taking several days off.”

“Interesting. He was a bit upset when you weren’t here even though it has been on the calendar several weeks. He is an interesting person.”

“Yes, very interesting.” By the tone of their comments, it was clear both were being sarcastic.

It was 3 PM when Sarah stepped out the office door. A sudden puff of wind reminded her she wasn’t wearing a thong and the other tasks she needed to do. The breeze swirling under her skirt felt good. At the mall, her first stop was a store specializing in undergarments. A bra with larger cup size felt much better, then finding one with silk lined cups was even better. Thongs were still an issue. The silk ones felt better, but even so she wasn’t sure how well her clit would tolerate them. She left with several silk bras, matching thongs and more thigh highs. It took looking through several stores before she found appropriate skirts, dresses and blouses in a specialty shop for tall women. The prices were quite a bit lower than she had anticipated, which was a big part of the reason she normally avoided the specialty shops. Her selection consisted of full skirts, blouses and sweaters that she could mix and match giving her more choices in her appearance. When she passed a department store, she remembered needing sheets. The store only had a few silk sheets the size she needed and were all bright colors. She bought two sets to try even though she didn’t care for the color choices. Near the mall exit, she passed a shoe store.

“Why not?” she thought. “The two pair I have, are not very good shoes. If I wear them every day they will not last long. Besides if I remember correctly, they aren’t very comfortable.” By the time, she left the store, she had several pairs of high heel shoes, including a pair she was wearing. “Even this new pair with 5 inch heels feels much better than the pair I wore today. They must have done something to my legs and feet because the 5 and 6 inch heels were the most comfortable. Now, Joe will really freak out.” Sarah chuckled as she envisioned his expression and then frowned. “He would be livid. Not for long, he is history as soon as he returns. Hmm, maybe my new look will help increase their sales. My legs do look good when I wear 5 inch heels. They feel good now. I hope they feel this good after wearing them all day. I should save the 6 inch heels for evening wear. They would be a little much for the office.”

The next two weeks went quickly. There was a lot of activity in the office which kept Sarah running during the day and even some evenings. Even so she found time to go talk to the Sensei she had worked with before. She was a bit apprehensive over how he would react to wearing heels during class. His reaction surprised her, as he suggested that she just needed special shoes and he would make arrangements. After considering his response, she realized it was the way he approached challenges.

When she arrived for her next class, a friend of his was there to make a mold of her feet. At the following class she was surprised to find three pairs of wedges waiting for her. Resisting the temptation to look at the bill first she tried them on. The sensei watched as she slipped them on. When she stood up smiling, he smiled back at her. The shoes were extremely comfortable and fit like a glove. The flat part under the ball of her feet was padded and not very thick. When she tried walking, she found them very stable which she attributed to the wide base.

She expressed her appreciation to the sensei. Seeing an envelope in the bottom of the bag, she became apprehensive about the cost as the shoes felt very good. The bill surprised her, by how little he charged, and wrote a check for 20% more than the total.

When she initially visited the Sensei, she shared with him some of the reasons for wanting to refresh her training. He proposed that once she had acceptable footwear, she should come in a couple of times a week. By doing that she could quickly brush up on her skills, especially since she had been quite good and was a fast learner. Sarah hesitated then agreed to come in two or three times a week for a few weeks to get her Aikido skills back to their previous level. After that she would drop back to once a week. Over time she shared with him a little of the background on the changes occurring to her body.

Her work outs quickly tightened up her muscles. As her skills returned, she thought her reactions seemed to be quicker. The difference was enough that he commented on it. He showed her some additional exercises to do which complimented her class exercising. Besides the Aikido, she did some light lifting, as she had when she danced. Like the improvements in her Aikido skills, her lifts were heavier than they had ever been and they felt good. Her chest tightened up. Her breasts became firmer and stable on her chest with hardly any sag. This surprised her as everyone she had known with E cups or larger usually had some problems with sag and their back. The changes resulted in her enlarged nipples being difficult to conceal, because they were always stiff protrusions on her now firm breasts. Even the rubbing by the silk bra kept them hard, resulting in noticeable bumps on her blouse or sweater. To minimize this she wore a vest almost all the time at work.

With the rest of her free time, she tried to locate the people she worked with at the dance club. She didn’t have much success as it seemed like all of them had just vanished. Even the club owners had disappeared. She found it both frustrating and a bit scary. The owners had been good friends, but now it was like they never existed.

Whenever the office manager saw her, he would again suggest that she visit his place. He couldn’t push too hard, as his salary benefited from her sales.

There were a few times while she was out that she thought she saw Liz, but when she looked closer it wasn’t her. Each time caused her to shiver in fear. In some respects it was like waiting for the other shoe to drop, but forced herself to not dwell on it.

She was a slightly disappointed when she came home to a voice mail from Joe. It seemed his trip had been extended and would last another week. He made it clear that he was still pissed. Sarah made good use of the delay. She packed his stuff and stacked it in the garage. He never used the garage, so he wouldn’t know until she lowered the boom. While Sarah was ready to toss him out, she had decided to wait and see how he acted.

The week was drawing to a close, making it nearly five weeks since the changes were initiated in her. As she prepared to leave the office, Sarah was considering her current situation. She thought that resuming Aikido sessions and working with the Sensei were a key reason she felt more confident. The last two weeks had been very good. Her closing rate had slowly climbed along with adding new real estate listings. While she couldn’t see many changes herself, she had received quite a few compliments from her coworkers both on appearance and skill in interacting with customers. Alexia was ecstatic and thought Sarah was the key to their increasing success. When Alexia learned of Sarah’s Aikido sessions, she asked what was involved. They talked about it for quite a while before Alexia inquired about going with her one evening. Alexia immediately liked what she saw and after talking with the sensei, she began attending with Sarah. By this time Sarah had progressed to the point that the sensei had her work with him as an instructor.

As strange as it seemed to Sarah, it was like the apprehension over what would happen with Frank and Liz had settled her composure. From what she learned in the psychology course she took she thought it should have the opposite effect, making her more cautious and timid.

It was late Saturday morning when Sarah heard a car door close. Looking out the window she saw it was Joe. Sarah slipped on the long satin robe and walked to the front door. She opened the door just as he reached the porch and said, “Good morning. Have a nice trip?”

When Joe saw her standing in the door his eyes widened a bit, then frowned when saw the high heels. “Good morning. Were you expecting someone?”

“No. Why?”

“You don’t normally greet me dressed this way. Since you didn’t know what time I would be back, I am surprised. Are you trying to get on the good side of me after standing me up for the company outing?”

“Nope. I’m just dressed like I always do when I’m at home.”

“You sure look like hooker standing there in that thin robe and fuck-me shoes.” She stepped to the side as he came through the door. In her 6 inch heels, she was clearly taller than him.

“So I take it you didn’t have a good trip,” replied Sarah ignoring his comment.

“No. I didn’t. Did you do something to your tits?”

“No. I didn’t.”

“Well they look bigger.” Once inside, he set his bag down and gave her a hug. “You feel different. Damn, your tits are bigger and firmer.”

“Are you saying they weren’t?”

“Why are you wearing heels? You know I don’t like you to wear them especially tall ones.”

“Tall heels are very comfortable for me. In fact my legs hurt if I wear anything much lower than these.”

“Well I told you not to wear them so take them off.”

“So your trip wasn’t very good?”

“Don’t change the subject. We’re talking about the changes in you. Wearing those heels make you look like an amazon. It wouldn’t surprise me if you are wearing them because you think it intimidates others. You probably started wearing them along with enlarging your tits to improve your sales.”

“Thank you. I like my looks. You seem to be obsessed by my tits and height. My sales team has always had the highest sales and new contracts in our office.”

“Yea. Now with your big tits and slutty looks, you won’t need to put out to get your customers to buy a house like you did before. Or did you move into another line of work?”

“Excuse me.”

“You heard what I said, bitch,” responded Joe stepping toward her. “Since you lost some weight added some big tits, it’s obvious you want more attention. It’s obvious I arrived before your customer did. So drop the robe and sit on the dining room table. I’ll fuck you right now.”

“What are you trying to say?”

“You’re an escort, whore, call girl, whatever. With the way your dressed, it’s like a fuck’in neon sign.”

“So you don’t like the way I look.”

“Oh, I like it. I will like it much better without the robe. I said, drop the robe and get your ass on the table. You look much better on your back with your legs spread.”

Sarah slid the robe back on her shoulders, baring her front. “So is this better?”

“Damn, straight,” replied Joe as his eyes scanned down her body. “Very nice, although, I can think of several more changes to make. What did you do to your clit? It never stood out like that before. Your cunt lips are larger.”

“I haven’t done anything to them.”

“Bullshit. So slut did you quit real estate sales, so you can work as an escort? You’ve now got the body for it. Or did you decide to try live sex shows?”

“Nope. So where have you been for nearly five weeks?”

“Really none of your fucking business but I had several very difficult service calls. I’m due a good fuck. Now sit your ass on the dining room table and spread your legs bitch.”

“Why?” asked Sarah as she walked into the dining room.

Sarah stopped next to the table and turned around to find Joe right in front of her. Joe said, “So I can fuck your horny ass. I am leaving tomorrow for a two week trip.”

“Where to this time?”

“None of your fucking business. Now take that robe off and sit up on the table.”

“I don’t...”

“Get that robe off bitch and your ass on the table. You are so hot that I can already smell your cunt.” While Joe was talking he released the belt and unzipped his pants letting them fall, then stepped out of them.

When he saw that Sarah hadn’t moved, he grabbed for her robe.

Sarah let it slide off her arms as she slipped from his grasped and moved toward the living room.

“You bitch,” screamed Joe then smiled. “Oh, I get it you want to play rough. Good. It’s been a while since I’ve had a rough and tumble fuck. That will making pounding your whore cunt feel even better. You better be clean you whore or you’ll regret the day you were born.” As he spoke he moved toward Sarah. “When I get done fucking you, you’ll be so sore you will have to postpone your appointments for a week.”

“With that pathetic thing, I don’t think so.”

“So your whore cunt is that loose now.” While he was talking he edged toward her.

“I think, it is time for you to leave.”

“Nope. It is time for me to do what I should have done a long time ago.”

“Get the hell out of here. I’m tired of your mouth and attitude. I’m fed up with it. Letting you move in was a big mistake. You owe me more than $5,000 for your share of the living expenses. I’ll settle for that much. If you don’t pay me before you leave, I’ll see you in court for the full amount.”

As Sarah spoke, Joe’s face became very red. “Oh, you’ll get it now. I’m going to torment you until you beg me to fuck you.”

“In your dreams...”

“You’re a softy. After a little torment, you will beg me for the privilege to work as an escort for me.”

“So that is what you do when you’re gone? You are a pimp.”

He kept edging toward Sarah pushing her back into the living room. She glanced down as she was stepping down into the living room. Seeing her distraction, he rushed her, pushing her back. She surprised him when she grabbed his arms. Using his momentum, she fell back onto the floor, taking his weight on her legs. He screamed when her heels dug into his stomach as she flipped him. His feet hit a foot stool causing his knees to flex downward. He screamed, “You bitch.” He rolled over and started to rise when he was hit by two sharp blows. He slumped to the floor as his world turned dark.

“You should have stopped when you were ahead,” said Sarah. She quickly stepped into the entryway and retrieved her pistol. She was relieved to see he hadn’t moved and sat down across the room to wait. He began to stir almost as soon as she sat down well out of reach.

He looked up at her, his face contorted in anger. “Think you’ve won. We’ll see how much of a beating and pain you can take before agreeing to submit to me.” He started to move toward her, then saw the pistol pointing in his direction. He hesitated and his eyes grew large. His arrogance disappeared, rapidly replaced by one of fear.

“It looks like you understand the situation. Now I suggest you move very carefully. Everything you’ve done since you’ve been here is on film. Now, crawl into the dining room and slowly put your clothes on. Your pathetic looking cock is hardly visible. All your stuff is waiting for you in the garage.”

“You ain’t got the guts to use that.”

“Ya, think. Try me, asshole.”

“It’s Saturday. Where am I going to go?” asked Joe as he crawled into the dining room.

“That is not my problem. Now, get up slowly and get dressed.”

“Gee, we should talk about this. I’m sorry for my comments earlier. It has been a really bad trip.”

“So you’re retracting your comments in the note and those phone messages as well.”

“Well, I was irritated.”

“Too, late! Head for the garage. I did you a favor. Everything you have here is all neatly packed. The boxes are waiting for you out there. All you need to do is put them in your truck.”

She watched as he carried the boxes out to his truck all the while apologizing and suggesting that they talk it over.

She smiled the whole time holding the pistol. When he had all the boxes in the truck Sarah said, “I should have done this some time ago. Especially after hearing the threats you made today. Your actions clearly show that you never really cared for me. In thinking back over our time together and today’s events it is clear now that your only interest was in using me for your sexual satisfaction. Now, get a move on it or we will see if my shooting is good as it used to be. At this range I ought to be able to put a hole in each testicle. Although they are pretty small. You still have them don’t you?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.