Mistaken Identity - Cover

Mistaken Identity

Copyright© 2013 by Cainneach McEinri

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - It begins with Sarah waking up restrained on to a chair in a clinic. She soon learns that she has been mistaken for someone who embezzled a very large amount money. Her kidnapper has a bizarre plan for how she is to return the money. While it starts off as dark story, it is not.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   Paranormal   BDSM   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Lactation   Nudism   Sci-fi sex story, adult science fiction story, adult sci-fi story

Sarah was in the midst of a dream when the attendant entered the room and turned on the lights. “Time to get up.” The lights and sounds startled Sarah awake. It took her a few minutes to realize where she was. By that time the attendant had disconnected the bar between her knees.

“Stand up.”

Sarah found it difficult to move as her legs and hips were stiff and ached. When she closed her legs to sit up, her crotch ached from the increased pressure. She stifled a moan as she stood with her legs slightly spread. The attendant detached the leash from her collar.

“Now go use the toilet then take a thorough shower. Be quick about it as time is short. As soon as you are finished, I’ll help you dress.”

“What about these shoes?”

“We’ll change them after the shower.”

When Sarah turned toward the shower, the attendant said, “Wait a minute. Bend over and hold your knees.” Once she was in position the attendant pulled the butt plug out. “Now you can go shower and use the toilet.”

When Sarah returned the attendant had her costume laid out on the bed. Seeing her dress she said, “It doesn’t look much different.”

“The alterations were mainly to make it easier to remove while dancing without altering its appearance.” As she put each item on, the attendant showed her how the hidden releases worked.

They were nearly finished when Liz came into the room and asked, “Is the bitch ready yet?”

“Almost, Mistress,” replied the attendant as she fastened Sarah’s shoes.

“Good, she goes on in about 15 minutes. Did the bra fit?”

“Yes. Just barely, Mistress.”

“Did you show her how it came off, and the hidden releases in her costume?”

“Yes, Mistress,” replied the attendant as she stood.

“Sarah, turn around slowly and show me how you look.” Liz nodded her head. “Okay. Now spin quickly. Wonderful, this will do quite well. Now we need to put on her head piece.” They placed a leather mask against Sarah’s face. Liz and the attendant quickly positioned the straps holding the mask in place then tightened them. To keep the mask from sliding off her head, four thin transparent straps were fastened to her collar. The mask covered her face from her hair line to the tip of her nose with wide openings for her eyes.

Liz said, “Sarah, look in the mirror. Tonight the mask will preserve your identity. You know what Frank expects from you. If we have another session like this weekend don’t expect your identity to be protected. Understand?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Good. Your stage name will be Penelope the Slut. Over 300 people are attending tonight’s show. This is a typical crowd as this club holds high quality live sex shows every week. You are a surprise addition to the show. If you are really as good as I hear, they will be pleased. Some will be especially pleased. When you remove the bra cups and thong, you are to toss them to the audience. As the last segment of this evenings show, those who catch them will join you on stage. You will redeem the items by offering them the use of your mouth and cunt.”

Sarah shivered. She noticed that her crotch was wet, then noticed the aroma causing her to wonder why she was aroused.

Liz clipped a leash to Sarah’s collar, then said, “Its show time.” Pulling the leash, she led Sarah out of the room. Initially Sarah had difficulty keeping up, as it had been a long time since she wore heels as tall as these. When they arrived behind the stage, the director waved them forward. He had a brief chat with Liz then Liz said to Sarah, “In a moment it will be time for you to go on, once on stage wait for the announcer’s cue. After you have finished stripping, I will guide you through the rest of your performance by way of your ear piece.”

The director nodded to Liz, who gave Sarah a nudge onto the stage.

As soon as Sarah stepped past the curtain, the audience began applauding. When the applause subsided, the announcer said, “Tonight is your lucky night. Preceding our scheduled acts, we have a special presentation. Let’s welcome the return of Penelope the Slut, an exotic dancer who has been away from the stage for far too long.” Sarah placed her hands over her head and did a quick spin which flared out her skirt showing her legs almost all the way to her waist. The audience applauded and cheered then quieted some as the announcer continued with, “As always during her performance, Penelope will toss parts of her costume to the audience. Tonight, she will personally redeem them as the closing act of the show, so hang on to the items.”

Sarah bowed to the audience as the music started. The tune surprised her, causing a momentary hesitation. It was the same music she had danced to at Club Tiger. So not only were they using her old stage name, she was dancing to her favorite song. To cover her shock and hesitation, she began to tap her foot in time with the music then bounced before initiating her dance routine. As she danced her movements showed the audience glimpses of her hips and legs through the waist high slits in her skirt. She danced back and forth across the front of the stage, teasing the audience by pausing to let one long leg extend through a slit. Many times, not only her leg was bare but also some of her ass and hip. After making a circuit of the stage, she faced the audience and bent over while continuing to make small movements with her body. When she fully bent over her tits pushed the top of the dress away from her body giving the audience a view of her deep cleavage and most of her tits. Letting her body roll forward she did a quick hand-stand then flipped back to her feet giving them a longer view of her long bare legs and hips. Then dancing back across the stage, she spun causing her skirt to flare almost straight out as the low level lights flashed on and off giving the audience momentary views of her body under the skirt. On reaching the side, she turned and began a series of hand stands back across the stage, holding each long enough for her skirt to fall, exposing her lower body before flipping over onto her feet. The audience applauded and cheered.

On reaching the middle of the stage she stood and turned her back to the audience. Reaching behind her back, she slid the zipper all the way down eliciting some cheers. This released the bodice of her strapless gown letting it gape open, baring her back. She kept the bodice in place by holding her arms to her sides then resumed dancing as she turned to face the audience. Slowly moving her hands up, they soon covered the front of the bodice pressing it to her body. Spinning slowly, she alternately lowered and raised her hands giving the audience glimpses of her bra covered breasts. The audience cheered each time the bodice dipped. After crossing the stage several times teasing the audience, she slowly lowered her arms letting the bodice slide down her arm, revealing her bra covered breasts.

After shaking her breasts at the audience she danced past the cart, dropping the bodice there. She suggestively caressed her bra covered breasts as she gracefully danced back across the front of the stage. Moving back toward the middle, she turned her back to the audience as she reached back then lowered the short zipper holding her skirt. Once released, she quickly rotated as if unwrapping herself from the skirt. She released it at just the right moment, letting it fly to toward the cart. This left her in just her thong and bra. Dancing along the front of the stage, she again caressed her bra-encased tits, occasionally bending forward and pulling the edges of the bra cups down in a teasing manner. The audience was soon chanting for her to show her tits. She just smiled and licked her lips as she caressed them.

Turning her back to the audience, she reached back releasing the bra’s clasp. The audience cheered. With her hands covering the bra cups to keep them from falling, she danced slowly around the stage occasionally bending forward then slightly lowering the bra as if to give the audience a peak. Facing the audience, she stopped dancing but never stopped moving her body. She spread her feet slightly as she bent down from her waist, then let the bra cups fall away as her hands touched the floor. This released the weighted tassels to hang from her nipples, to now swing freely, tugging on her nipples as she moved. Her tits while appearing bare were constrained in a fine web of leather lacing. An opening in the lacing let the weighted tassels stretch her nipples into a cone shape. The audience cheered when they saw her bare tits hanging. The cheering turned into a roar when they realized there were weights dangling from her extended nipples.

The first tug by the tassels on her nipples was painful as they were still tender. Her response to the tugging on her nipples surprised her as she felt an increase in warmth in her cunt. Flexing her legs, she then did a hand-stand then flipped over to her feet, picking up the bra cups as she rose. Her flip caused hard tugs on her nipples as she went through the hand-stand returning to her feet. Ignoring the ache in her nipples, she danced back and forth across the stage, while moving her shoulders so the tassels continually moved. At first the tassels just bounced around, then she bent over and started them swinging in circles. When she rose up, she kept the tassels swinging in circles. The continuous tugging caused the ache in her tender nipples to increase but also added to her arousal. After one more pass across the stage, she flung the bra cups out into the audience.

As she continued dancing, she began to run the fingers of one hand around her crotch and upper legs while caressing her tits around her nipples with the other. She pulled the thong straight out and let go. The thong settled into the crease between her large labia. The audience could see that the fabric was dark from her cream with her labia hanging on each side. After a few more steps she pulled the thong aside, then using both hands she opened the crevasse between her labia. Then holding the lips apart with the fingers of one hand, she cupped her fingers then slid them up through the pink crevasse. Turning so the audience could clearly see, she inserted her dripping fingers between her lips. Closing her lips, she slowly pulled her fingers out. Once her fingers were out, she carefully licked each finger. Her antics had the audience going wild.

She placed a hand on one hip and toyed with the tie causing the audience to begin chanting ‘yes’. After toying with the tie, she pulled it loose, causing the two ends to drop between her legs. The only things keeping the thong from falling were the strings running between her ass cheeks and her labia. Dancing around the stage, she caressed her clit and labia while one end of the thong still dangled between her legs. On reaching the other side of the stage she pulled the other tie loose. Now the thong appeared to dangle from just her labia. Holding her ass cheeks a little tighter than she had been, she danced back to the center of the stage. Reaching down she grabbed the end strings of the thong. First she pulled it back forcing it to slide between her labia wetting it with her cream. Pulling it up and forward to slide back between her labia collecting more of her cream. Tying the ends together, she began twirling it, as she danced along the front of the stage frequently pretending to toss it to the audience. Slipping the strings between her teeth, she caressed her breasts, nipples and labia, smearing them with juice from her cunt. Approaching the front center of the stage she did another flip as she stood she released the thong letting it sail over the audience. The audience cheered as several scrambled to catch it.

Sarah continued to dance at the front of the stage caressing her body. The audience hollered suggestions as she continued to dance. Many times she wet her fingers with her cream by dragging them between her labia, then licking them clean. A few times there was enough moisture for it to drip off her fingers into her mouth. The audience went wild each time. Sarah was enjoying herself more than she had in a long time. She always enjoyed performing. This time she was more aroused than she ever remembered. She could feel a growing warmth in her cunt and her cream running down her legs.

The music slowed. A voice in her ear startled her, drawing her back to her task. She had forgotten about the ear piece and what was to follow. Liz told her to dance over to the table at center stage. When Sarah saw what was on the table, she gasped and almost lost her balance. Laying on the table were two wrist cuffs, two dildos and a clamp. While she was looking, she thought, “looks like more bondage,” then the music tempo shifted. She quickly shifted her movements to match the new tempo.

Liz said, “As I tell you, you will put each of the items on or in you. Continue to dance while you are doing it. Now pick up the black dildo. It goes in your ass. Make sure the audience sees you do push it all the way in. The dildo is lubricated. Your asshole should still be loose enough that you won’t need much lubrication. You can suck on it or fuck yourself with it before you push it into your ass.”

Sarah tentatively picked up the dildo, holding it by the tassel. The audience hooted when they saw what it was. With a puzzled expression on her face, she held it out and scratched her head pretending to not know what it was. Then smiling, she lifted up and tilted her head back until it was over her mouth. Turning so the audience could see, she lowered it toward her mouth. When it was close to her lips she extended her tongue to lick it. With the dildo in her mouth, she then let it slide part way into her throat. Then she began sliding it in and out of her mouth timing it with her breathing and dance steps. Moving to the center front of the stage, she turned her back to the audience; bending over with her feet spread, pulled the dildo from her mouth. Pausing only a moment she pumped it into her cunt several times, before pulling it out and licking the tip. After sliding the tip between her labia, she slid it part-way into her ass. Holding it partially inserted, as she pranced around the stage bending over occasionally and flexing her hips. Each time she humped, she pressed it further into her ass. Finally she turned sideways to the audience and bent over at the waist. Her tits hung down, with the swinging weighted tassels pulling on her nipples. Looking at the audience, she began to lick her lips as she flexed her hips as if her humping was pushing the dildo further into her ass. Once she had pushed it in all the way, she was startled to feel it swell slightly, locking it in place. The audience hooted and hollered. On standing she was surprised to feel embarrassed by the tassel hanging from it hitting her legs every time she moved. She danced a bit more. With each step, she became more comfortable with the dildo and her modified dance steps.

Liz said, “Now the other dildo.” Sarah picked up the large penis dildo. It was soft and ridged like a real cock. The audience cheered loudly when they saw what she had in her hand. While moving to the front of the stage, Sarah took the dildo and licked it like a popsicle, then slid it between her lips and into her mouth. It was so large that she couldn’t keep it in her mouth for very long. She was close to being winded with all the dancing. At front center of the stage, she stopped and spread her legs. With her legs spread she used one hand to push her labia apart, letting the audience again clearly see her large swollen labia hanging and her large clit. Shifting to rotate her knees out let her labia droop and separate further. Looking between her breasts, she could see her hanging labia were very flushed and swollen with arousal. She slid the dildo’s head in the crevasse between her labia, then up to her clit while trying to maintain her movements in sync with the music. Just the dildo touching her clit caused her to shiver with a small orgasm. She quickly slid it back down between her labia. She could feel her cream collecting on the inside of her thighs. After sliding the dildo between her labia a couple times, it was so wet she had trouble gripping it. The next time it reached the entrance to her cunt, it caught and she slowly pushed it in all the way. Once it was in, only the end could still be seen between her spread labia. The two dildos made her feel full and awkward enough that she wasn’t sure she could dance well. Bending over as she danced, she got the nipple tassels to move in circles then slid the dildo in and out of her cunt several times. The sight of the dildo sliding nearly all the way out then back in drew cheers from the audience. Each stroke of the dildo pulled on her labia then compressed them as it slid back added to her stimulation in spite of their tenderness. The dildo felt better and better with each stroke.

She was close to cumming, when Liz’s voice brought her attention back as she said, “Don’t cum, yet. Now pickup the clamp on the table.”

Sarah stopped pumping the dildo in her cunt and danced over to the table keeping all the tassels in motion. Sarah hesitated as she wasn’t sure what the item was.

“The clamp is for your clit. It is a unique clover clamp designed especially for a clit. Dance out to the edge of the stage, before you put it on. Make sure it fully encloses your clit before you release it. After you have it in place dance around the stage, while keeping all four tassels in motion until told to stop.” Sarah carefully picked up the clamp. As she danced out to the front of the stage, she examined the clamp to see how it worked. Due to the dildo holding her labia tight against her legs, she again modified her dance steps. The dildos pushed her clit out even further. She held up the clamp so the audience could see it. As she pushed her clit hood back from her clit with two fingers, the audience became very quiet as they realized what she was about to do. She slowly lowered the clamp over her clit, her concentration was such that she jumped when she heard Liz tell her to release it. When the clamp suddenly bit into her clit, she screamed as the pain was really intense.

“Now dance, bitch.” Sarah felt another wave of pain as she released the clit clamp letting the weighted tassel hang freely. Her first steps with the tassel tugging on her clit were slow as the pain from her clit was intense due to the clamps grip and weight. As she adjusted, her dancing returned to its previous intensity as the pain diminished to an ache. In spite of the aches caused by her movements, she managed to keep all the tassels moving. A couple of times she bent over and swung the tasseled weights on her nipples in circles as she rotated her hips to swing the tassel on the butt plug and clit clamp in a circle. Each time the audience applauded. She had just made a third circuit of the stage when she heard Liz say, “Move to center stage. Two women will meet you there.”

Sarah danced over to be between the women. Once there the music began to slow then stopped. The audience began to clap and cheer. It went on for several moments as Sarah bowed. When the clapping continued, she bowed again then began to rise. She stopped when the women beside her took hold of the tassels hanging from her nipples. “Stand up, bitch,” said the voice in her ear. Taking a deep breath, Sarah stood up barely keeping from screaming due to pain in her nipples. As she rose the women holding the tassels maintained the tension. The tension pulled more of her areolae through the opening in the front of her bra to form puffy cones.

After standing for a moment, both women released the clamps on Sarah’s nipples freeing them. Sarah loudly moaned as the tingling began as circulation was restored. The two women immediately began lightly caressing her nipples which added to the painful torment but also to her arousal. After a few moments the pain in her nipples shifted to an ache while her arousal continued growing.

One woman stepped behind Sarah and put her arm around her while the other woman knelt. Sarah was puzzled until she looked down in time to see the woman take hold of the clamp on her clit. The woman looked up at her and smiled as she squeezed, opening the clamp. Sarah’s relief was short lived as the circulation returned prompting a scream. The tingling pain was much worse than her nipples. The woman took hold of the dildo and began to fuck Sarah with it as she lightly caressed her sensitive clit. The woman behind Sarah began to caress her nipples. It only took a few strokes of the dildo before Sarah’s orgasm crested. She became light headed. Sarah felt the woman behind her grip her tighter to keep her standing as her knees began to give way. The woman kneeling in front of Sarah lightly caressed Sarah’s labia as she slid the very wet dildo from Sarah’s sheath. Once the dildo was out the woman leaned forward and licked the excess cream from Sarah’s labia. By the time the woman was done licking, Sarah again stood firmly on her feet.

Sarah reached down to take hold of the woman’s wrists and pulled her up. When the woman stood, Sarah pulled her into a hug and kissed her then licked the cream off her face. While Sarah was doing that she noticed the woman’s chest was wet. After licking the cum from her face, Sarah released the woman and they parted slightly. The audience again applauded. The three women then bowed to the audience.

The announcer said, “What do you think of Penelope?”

The audience responded with applauding and cheering.

“Really. That good.”

Someone shouted, “Yes.” Then it became a chant.

The woman next to Sarah said softly, “I’ve never seen the audience respond this way. Penelope you’ve done really well.”

Sarah then gave each woman a lingering kiss with a lot of caressing. While they were doing this the audience applauded.

“Let’s give Penelope a break,” said the announcer. “She’ll be back later.”

All three women bowed, then Sarah took another bow and they left the stage.

“Very good,” said Liz when they reached the back of the stage. “You have been invited to take part in the act after this one. It will be with the two women you were just with along with two men. The scene will be a small party.” As Liz finished speaking, a woman handed Sarah a very sheer jacket.

“Wear this when we go out to start our act.” She started to step away then turned back with a smile added, “Guess it would be good if you knew our names. I’m Lacey. The other woman is June. The two guys are Jake and Austin. We’ll come back in a few to sketch out the scene. June went to shower. She liked the smell but thought she should freshen up for the act.”

“How did she get so wet?”

“She told me that you squirted when you came. I licked some of it off her chest and it tasted like girl cum. It was good so I’m planning on another taste.”

“Wow. I’ve only done that a few times but this orgasm didn’t seem as strong as other times when I did.”

“I’ve been told it has to do with the length of time it takes to reach an orgasm.”

“Interesting. I guess I’ll stay back stage if I can find someplace to sit down.”

Liz said, “We have two chairs over this way.”

“June and I’ll come find you about half way through this act.”

While Sarah was talking with Liz and Lacey, the next act started. The performance began with two women skipping out on stage then bowing. Dancing to the music, they alternately caressed each other as they removed each other’s clothes until all they wore were heels and stockings. They began caressing each other with their mouths and hands while dancing. They momentarily separated in order to pull a bed to center stage. The bed had hardly stopped moving before they were lying on it in each other’s arms. They made love to one another and gave each other an orgasm with a vibrating dildo. After the two women had orgasmed, they rose from the bed and bowed to the audience in response to the applause.

Together they went to the back of the stage then pushed a reclining chair out front center. Lying on the chair was a large man held there by straps over each shoulder and around each widely spread thigh. A wide strap held his lower legs tightly against his thighs. His knees were pulled far enough apart that the tendons were clearly visible near his crotch. There was a look of fear on his face. Above his head was a large inverted bottle containing a white substance hanging from a post connected to the chair. A tube hung from the bottle with a penis gag on the end. One of the women took the gag, then told him to open up as she pressed it against his lips. He shook his head no. The other woman reached down to caress his balls. When his cock began to rise, her thumb and index finger encircled the top his ball sack then jerked sharply down as she closed her hand. His mouth opened to scream in response to the pain which was cut short by the gag slipping into his mouth. The woman released the clamp on the tube as the other woman released his balls. The man’s eyes became very large and his cheeks puffed out.

“Must be your first time drinking your favorite mix,” said the woman laughing. “You know the drill asshole. Swallow or you’ll choke. After all, you like to force others to drink cum. Just like you treat others, any you spill, will be scraped up and fed to you dirt and all. This batch was prepared especially for you. It has everything in it you like to force others to consume. We added a few extras, like stimulants and special nutrients. These will ensure you enjoy the rest of the evening. We wouldn’t want you to fall asleep or pass out and miss feeling any pain.”

One woman turned to the audience and said, “We are preparing him for his special dungeon session. This will start right after the show in the dungeon. There is a surcharge for attending. Some of you may recognize this piece of meat but hopefully it is not from being the object of his overzealous attention. As a dominant, he lost control several times. His last escapade resulted in severely injuring two people. After his preparation here, he will return to the dungeon where he will experience the rest of his punishment. If he does well, they may let him leave the dungeon, if not ... well there are always openings for residents. So let us begin.”

When they had finished his preparation one woman rubbed his stomach and said, “Did you like your meal?”

The man shook his head no.

“Do you know what happens next?”

He shook his head.

“Your stomach will soon begin to swell. In fact, if someone miscalculated, it might swell enough to rupture. It is a painful way to die but don’t get your hopes up as we won’t let you die that easily.” A woman turned to the audience and said, “He needs a little more preparation for tonight. We will do that later in the dungeon. It would be tough to carry his chair down the steps but these wheels make it much easier. Besides, we don’t think he will mind the bumps, too much.” The audience laughed as a woman jiggled the chair and causing him to groan. “Remember, the first stage of his punishment will begin after the show. See a hostess if you want admission. All the proceeds will go to the two people he injured.” With that, they pushed the chair to the back of the stage. The chair wobbled as it was rolled, causing the suspended weights to bounce. The audience applauded but it wasn’t nearly as loud as earlier.

The announcer said, “Next we have Lacey and June with their partners and a guest star. Let us welcome them.” In response to the introduction Lacey walked out to center stage and the audience applauded. She was wearing only a white sheer jacket that reached down to just below her crotch. In the middle of the stage was a low double bed with a table on each side.

A door bell was heard in the back ground then some voices just before Penelope and June walked out on stage. The audience welcomed them back on stage. June was wearing a dark blue sheer jacket similar to Lacey’s. Penelope was wearing a dark red sheer jacket, only hers only reached to just below her waist.

June said, “This is Penelope.”

“Penelope, it is good to see you again,” responded Lacey as she gave Penelope a kiss on the cheek.

“You know her.”

“We’ve been to parties together before. You must know why we hired you, since you’re advertising.”

Penelope smiled as she said, “Yes. I’m to entertain them when you do each other. After seeing the hunks you are always with I thought I ought to do something to be noticed.”

“More than that,” said Lacey as the doorbell rang. “Anyone would have to be stone cold dead not to notice you.” As she was speaking, she reached up and caressed Penelope’s tit. Responding to the invitation, Penelope began caressing Lacey. They had just started to kiss when Austin said, “Can’t you wait for us?”

“We were,” replied June while she watched Austin and Jake slip off their jackets as their pants dropped to the floor leaving both nude. “Are you in a hurry?”

“Dam straight,” Jake acknowledged while reaching for June. He pulled her toward him and gave her a kiss while sliding her jacket off her shoulders. Leaving her in just stockings and high heels. As they separated, “You look much better now.”

“So I looked bad before?” June questioned with a smile.

“You never look bad. Earlier you looked very tasty with girl cum all over your chest.”

Chapter 3 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.