Mistaken Identity - Cover

Mistaken Identity

Copyright© 2013 by Cainneach McEinri

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - It begins with Sarah waking up restrained on to a chair in a clinic. She soon learns that she has been mistaken for someone who embezzled a very large amount money. Her kidnapper has a bizarre plan for how she is to return the money. While it starts off as dark story, it is not.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   Paranormal   BDSM   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Lactation   Nudism   Sci-fi sex story, adult science fiction story, adult sci-fi story

Sarah stood just inside the office door as she took one last look around to make sure everything was as it should be before closing up. After setting the alarm, she stepped out and locked the door. When she turned toward her car, she was surprised to see the parking lot was nearly empty. There were maybe half a dozen cars. “Wow,” she thought, “it must be a lot later than I thought.” Glancing back at the other stores, she saw the interior lights were out in nearly every store. She continued to her car deep in thought.

She knew tonight would be later than usual because Thursday evenings typically ran late. Many Thursday night customers were like her last customer. They were interested in buying a home but hadn’t defined what they really wanted or even their long term goals. Like her last customer, she often had an interesting chat with them but it had little to do with buying or selling a home. Since it was so late, she would have just enough time to get home and freshen up before it was time to leave for the weekend outing. Joe would be upset if they were late leaving.

This weekend’s activity was primarily a social outing held by his employer at a resort up in the mountains. It was an annual event. From the stories Joe had told of previous weekends, she wasn’t real keen about going but reluctantly agreed because it seemed important to him. If she didn’t go then he would likely be the only single person there.

Over the last week, she spent a good part of her free time getting things together for the trip. Her stumbling block was the formal dinner, which required a new dress and shoes. Being 5 feet 8 inches and slender, she found it difficult to find clothes that fit well and went with her dark red hair. Shoes were another issue because she liked tall high heels. When she was bare foot, Joe was barely a couple of inches taller than her. He was very unpleasant when she was anywhere close to his height so she stuck to wearing shoes with an inch heel. She thought it was ironic that her wearing 4 to 5 inch heels didn’t seem to bother him until after he moved in.

Recently his attitude toward her had changed in a negative way. When they were dating, he had seemed to be a great companion and that continued for a while after he moved in. Over the last couple of months, it seemed like he had developed a case of permanent PMS. Even the physical side of their relationship slowly shifted from one of sharing to him being aggressive, demanding and sometimes harsh.

She found aggressive sex okay occasionally, but not all the time or for that matter not even most of the time. During their last round, he had given her a couple of bruises. Fortunately they didn’t show. Those had prompted quite a screaming session which ended with him walking out to go on some errand. When he came back he was apologetic, although she doubted his sincerity.

Perhaps the change in him was due to his increased traveling, or perhaps she noticed it more due to his absences. As a real estate agent she worked some odd hours, in addition to spending time in the office. Maybe the issue was he just wanted to spend more time with her. However, that wasn’t justification for his attitude. Perhaps it was a mistake to let him move in.

When Sarah reached her car, and began to insert the key in the door a woman’s voice asked, “Excuse me?”

When Sarah turned toward the voice, a cool sweet smelling mist covered her face. The shock caused her to take a deep breath. Sarah started to speak but only gasped as everything went dark. When she began to fall, the woman moved quickly to Sarah’s side placing an arm around her to keep her standing.

A van pulled up next to them, blocking the view from the parking lot. A man slid the side door open and helped the woman lift Sarah into the van. While the woman scanned the area to see if anyone had noticed them, the man cuffed Sarah’s wrists behind her. After cuffing her ankles, he connected the wrist and ankle cuffs together. A strip of surgical tape was placed over her mouth. He slid a cannula into her nose then secured it with tape and opened the valve on the gas cylinder. The gas cylinder contained an anesthesia to keep Sarah sedated until she was delivered to the warehouse.

“Nice,” he breathed as he fondled Sarah’s breasts, “too bad we can’t have some fun with her before we deliver her to our customer.”

“Leave her alone, stupid. We will be in deep shit if you mess around with this merchandise. We need the fee we are getting for this. Now, follow me. We need to get her car out of the lot.”

Liz met them at a warehouse and helped them transfer Sarah to her van. Before paying the two kidnappers, she reminded them to put Sarah’s car in her garage early tomorrow morning and leave the keys with the car. Liz watched the two kidnappers leave, then left for her destination. An hour later she drove up to a warehouse, as she approached the door it began to roll up. When her van cleared the door, it began to close.

Inside two attendants assisted Liz place Sarah on a gurney then strapped her down. Liz accompanied the attendants as they wheeled an unconscious Sarah to a preparation room. Once there, the cannula was removed from Sarah’s nose, then the tape over her mouth followed by the cuffs. The attendants started to unfasten Sarah’s clothes but Liz said, “Don’t bother, just cut them off.” The attendants paused and looked at Liz before retrieving a pair of scissors. “Cut them up so they are unusable.” When neither attendant responded Liz said, “Your attitude is beginning to piss me off. Do I need to get a whip?”

“No, Mistress,” replied the two attendants.

“I expect you to acknowledge my instructions.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“I want her clothes reduced to scraps before she wakes up. Understand?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Pile the scraps where she can see them when she wakes up. As soon as you have her naked, put her on the table and strap her down.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

After removing Sarah’s clothes, the attendants placed her on a padded table which was very similar to a medical examination table. While one attendant supported her legs, the other secured her arms to the narrow supports along each side of the table. A strap was then fastened over each shoulder pinning her to the table. The attendants then placed her feet in the stirrups clipping the ankle cuffs to it. Leather straps on the leg supports were wrapped around both segments of her legs and secured. With her legs secured, they pushed Sarah’s feet apart until the supports latched. This held them a little more than shoulder width apart. The extension under Sarah’s ass cheeks was pushed in to leave most of her ass hanging off the table.

“Mistress, we should put a strap across the top of her hips.”

“Fine, as long as it doesn’t interfere with removing her pubic hair.”

As the two attendants were putting the strap in place, a woman and man entered the room. “Are we ready?” Liz nodded yes as she motioned for the two attendants to leave.

“What are the plans for this one?”

“Enlarge her tits 2 cup sizes. Alter her areola so they form a distinctive cone shaped base for her nipples. Her nipples need to be prominent and stick out a good inch when aroused. They really need to be prominent by Saturday when she is on stage.”

“That is a little over 36 hours from now, so her nipples will be fine for Saturday night, Mistress,” replied the attendant. “Her larger tits won’t stabilize by then.”

“Not a problem. I have an injection for her which will compensate for that problem. Now in addition to the larger bust, permanently remove her pubic hair. Enlarge her labia majora so they are at least twice their current size. Then increase the labia minora so they always extend well past the outer labia. Lengthen her clit so it always extends beyond its hood.”

“The swelling caused by the injections will give you a good idea of their aroused size once the changes are complete. If she is kept aroused for an extended period of time while the changes are taking place, it will increase their final size.”

“Good. Being larger than expected won’t be a problem. Once the treatments are all started, flush her clean. There is a special batch of porridge on the counter to feed her after you’ve flushed her clean.”

“In order to flush her while she is sedated, we need to fit her with a stomach tube and insert a dildo in her ass. To avoid other problems, we should catheterize her while she is asleep.”

“Okay then, give her another 10mg of the sedative. After the last flushing, fill her stomach with the porridge before you pull out the tube. That way when she wakes up, everything will be ready for the next set of treatments.”

Liz watched the attendants begin treating Sarah. An attendant placed a small cone shaped cup over each areola. As soon as the cup was against her breast, the areola and nipple were pulled up into the cup. Sarah moaned. Another attendant lifted the cups holding her areolae away from her chest. The shift allowed her areolae to be pulled further into the cups. With her breasts stretched, a sleeve was placed around each then the lacing tightened beginning at the chest wall.

Liz smiled when she saw how tall Sarah’s breasts stood. Seeing the attendants were following her instructions she slipped out the door.

One attendant stroked Sarah’s pubic hair and said, “Wow, her hair is really soft. I wonder how she does that. Usually it is real stiff and wiry.”

The other attendant pulled a cart over and placed it where it could easily be reached then sat down between Sarah’s legs. She felt Sarah’s cunt hair. She could just see a bitt of pink between Sarah’s labia. Giving into temptation she leaned forward and extended her long tongue. She moaned as she felt the warmth of Sarah’s cunt on her tongue. She then began to sliding her tongue up and down the crevasse between Sarah’s labia.

“Come on, we have too much work to do.”

“Okay. She does have a good flavor. You should try it.”

“Help me put the stomach tube in before you start.”

After raising the end of the table under Sarah’s shoulders, they tilted her head back then slid a long tube down her throat to her stomach. Once the tube was in place, they used a syringe to inject the laxative into her stomach and followed it with a liter of water laced with ginger.

One attendant brought over a large covered pail, while the other slid another tube into Sarah’s ass then inflated the bulb to keep it in place. An enema bag containing ginger laced warm water was connected to the tube and the valve opened. While water flowed into Sarah’s ass, they inserted a catheter into her urethra and connected it to the bucket. When the enema bag was empty, the valve was closed and the tube from her ass was connected to the covered bucket. With that complete, they began to remove her pubic hair with an electrolysis tool, pausing periodically to drain and give her another enema.

Liz came back in just as they were finishing the hair removal. “Have you injected her pubes yet?”

“No. The electrolysis is done. The last enema effluent was clear. We were going to fill her stomach with the porridge you left then pull the stomach tube.”

“Good. When she awakes up, fill her with another enema bag full. When she starts hollering, just shove the feeding gag in her mouth. Once she is gagged, tell her if she continues to holler over a little pain there are other ways to quiet her, then show her your air vents.”

“We can’t. We will be punished.”

“You will not be, because I told you to show them. Make sure she understands that she will receive one if she doesn’t cooperate. Impress upon her that sex toys and slaves only do what they are told without any hesitation.” The two attendants nodded, looking somewhat apprehensive.

It was several hours later when Sarah tried to rub her nose because it itched. When she tried to move her hands, she couldn’t. “What?” she thought as she suddenly woke up. She quickly realized she was lying on her back and she couldn’t move her legs. Opening her eyes, she realized why she couldn’t move her hands. After a further scan of the room, she screamed. Her throat hurt and burned as she screamed. She hurt all over. Her ass felt funny. Her crotch ached and sort of burned. Her stomach ached.

Looking around, the room reminded her of a doctor’s office. There were white metal cabinets along one wall. “My God, where am I,” she thought. She laid her head back on the table. Her throat really hurt now. Her mouth felt like it was stuffed with cotton.

The last thing she could remember was opening her car door, then she saw herself in the mirror. She gasped then blushed. Seeing herself she realized that she was strapped to a version of an examination table. She thought, “this is just like being in the gynecologist office.” She could see her labia gaping open. The area around her labia and labia were inflamed and swollen. All of her red pubic hair was gone. A tube ran from beneath her clit hood to a pail. Another tube appeared to be running from her ass to the pail. Both tubes had some liquid in them. Her arms and wrists were firmly fastened to the side of the chair-like device. “Where am I?” she thought. Panic rose as she tried to absorb her situation.

A sound coming from behind her startled her. She screamed as the two technicians walked up beside her. She was scared. They just stood and looked at her, waiting. It took Sarah a moment to realize they were also. Each wore a collar and cuffs on their wrists. “Oh, my,” she thought when she realized their cuffs weren’t removable. Finally she managed to get control of herself and ask, “Who are you?”

“You should know better than to speak without permission. Slaves and sex toys have only one purpose. Which is to provide pleasure for our Mistresses, Masters and their guests in any way they please.”

“What?” She screamed. “I am not a slave or a sex toy.” The man quickly pressed the gag into her open mouth, silencing her. They quickly fastened the straps behind her neck and then secured it to the headrest limiting the movement of her head. Tears ran down the sides of her face.

Through her tears, she watched the man connect a large enema bag to the tube running to her ass. He then closed one valve and opened another. Sarah shivered as the cold liquid entered her, swelling her belly as the bag emptied. When the bag was nearly empty, the woman began rolling the top down squeezing the remaining water into her bowels. The increased pressure caused Sarah to squirm as her discomfort grew. After several minutes the attendant opened the valve letting it drain into the pail.

“Good. It’s still clear,” said the attendant.

With that the woman released and removed the tube from Sarah’s ass. The male attendant handed the woman a long thick dildo. Sarah groaned as it was slid into her ass. She was surprised as it wasn’t painful but it wasn’t comfortable. She could feel it swell once it was seated in her ass.

The woman squeezed her bladder and then began pulling the catheter out. The tube sliding through her urethra was uncomfortable, giving her a burning sensation. She wiggled trying to ease the pain. The woman looked at her and smiled as she said, “Most of the time we don’t lube the catheter before putting it in. So you are getting off easy this time.” Sarah shivered at the idea.

“When is this horrible dream going to end?” Sarah wondered as she laid her head back.

The woman pushed a cart up beside her chair. When Sarah saw the syringes and needles on the cart, she began squirming and shouting into her gag. The two paid little attention to her actions, as the woman sat down on a stool between her legs. She pinched and pulled one labium majora then pierced it, sliding the needle deep in the tissue and slowly pressed the plunger. Sarah’s eyes teared up as she felt the pain from the needle piercing her. Sarah felt the pain each time the needle pierced her labia and a growing ache as the injections continued. When the woman finished, her labia were swollen and ached.

When she felt the attendant push the hood back away from her clit, she raised her head. Through tear-filled eyes she watched as a tube was placed over her clit. She watched in horror as her clit swelled into the clear tube. She screamed and shook her head now when she saw the man insert the needle into the top of the tube. The pain was tremendous when the needle pierced her clit as she continued screaming into the gag. Tears ran down her cheeks. Her clit felt like it was burning as the fluid entered. When he finished she lay there gasping for breath as the intense pain and burning sensation slowly subsided.

The woman stepped to Sarah’s side. Sarah watched in horror as the woman stuck a needle into her breast, then emptied the syringe. This was followed by several more injections in her breasts leaving them aching, swollen and flushed. This was followed by several injections in the areolae though special openings in the cups holding them. Sarah felt like a detached visitor as she watched the woman make the injections. Now not only did her crotch ache but now her breasts ached and felt warm. Once the woman was finished they began cleaning up. Throughout the injections neither one said a word.

After putting their equipment away they came over to her. “We have learned to do as we are told. We are slaves just like you are. If you don’t do as you’re told you will be punished. Sometimes the punishment is a painful experience, other times you will be marked to note your failure. If you talk too much then you will lose control of your voice.” Sarah looked questioningly. The woman and man opened a small hole in the front of their collars. She covered the hole with her finger. “We didn’t obey when we were told to be silent, so we were given a second vent to our lungs that when open robs us of our voice.” They closed the holes again. They closed their eyes and waited for the pain. Sarah had watched their actions with some confusion.

“We were given special permission to show you the vent hidden by our collar. Normally if we show the vent, we receive a very painful shock from our collar. Our collar is just like yours, except that yours is a temporary one just as your cuffs are temporary. You are in their hands. They can do anything with you they want to. You have only one choice; obey, unless you like pain.”

The woman moved a mechanical dildo between Sarah’s spread legs until its head just touched her cunt lips. Sarah was surprised that it was not cold, in fact it was warm like a real cock. It had a large well defined crown which was nearly as large in diameter as her wrist supported by a shaft not much smaller in diameter. A white substance oozed from the hole in its tip. She shivered realizing what was about to happen.

Meanwhile the man hung a bag of white liquid above her head and attached the tube to the gag in her mouth. “You need to drink all of this now.” When he opened the valve, it began flowing into her mouth. “There is no need to chew, just swallow. Drink all of it. If you don’t finish it, then we will use a stomach tube again.” Sarah quickly began to swallow. It had a sweet flavor with a gritty texture. As soon as she finished he hung another bag with a clear liquid and connected it to her gag.

“You don’t need to drink this now. It is to satisfy your thirst. It will only flow if you suck on the tube in your gag.” With that, they picked up their things. The last one through the door dimmed the lights, leaving Sarah all alone with her thoughts. Unknown to Sarah, Liz along with several others watched Sarah receive her treatments from the lounge. Liz was surprised to receive several offers to buy Sarah while they were watching. She had considerable difficulty in putting them off.

Sarah again looked for a way to release the straps but soon resigned herself to waiting for whoever brought her here. She felt the mechanical dildo move, drawing her attention. She knew it was just a matter of time before it began to fuck her and knew it would continue until someone turned it off. She began struggling again. It wasn’t long until she gave up and began to cry. Her sobbing continued until she dozed off. The combination of the stressful situation and the treatments she received had exhausted her. She slept for several hours.

The dildo pushing its way between her tender swollen labia woke her up. She screamed into the gag that had remained in her mouth while she slept. Sighing she realized her nightmare wasn’t over, an ugly thought came unbidden, “Would it ever be over?” The bindings on the bench held her firmly. There was no choice but to watch the dildo slowly push between her swollen tender labia into the mouth of her cunt. When the head pressed against the mouth of her cunt, it began to softly vibrate. Expecting pain she tensed but was surprised to feel a wetness on her crotch. Looking up in the mirror she could see a white substance around the dildo where it entered her labia. She felt it ease its way through the mouth of her cunt, stopping just as its crown slipped past the ring of muscles around her cunt mouth.

She looked fearfully at the long the dildo with its head lying just inside her vibrating. The shaft of the dildo appeared to be as long as her forearm. Her labia were still tender and ached. The way they wrapped around the dildo made them appear even larger. She stared at it for a long time and gradually her fear dissipated. As she relaxed, she could feel her cunt moisten as the dildo softly vibrated.

She lay there staring at the ceiling for a few moments. As she lay there, she felt a calmness settle over her as she studied her situation. It was clear she was a captive. It was also obvious that she had been given injections to alter her body. From what she saw, it appeared the intent was to make her a sex object. In spite of this, she was certain she would survive this ordeal but what then. Was this another challenge for her to face, hadn’t there been enough challenges? This now seemed to be a greater challenge than the previous ones. She wondered if that was just due to her current perspective. She felt her confidence grow with the realization, that she would survive this. As she felt her confidence grow she realized that if she was to survive this, she needed to conceal her confidence, since those who had treated her told her she was now a slave.

Now she needed to understand and perhaps try to anticipate what was going to happen here. She carefully looked at the walls of the room again, only this time she carefully studied them. It was unlike any doctor’s office she’d ever seen. The walls were covered with pictures of nude or partially clad men and women. She didn’t remember seeing them earlier, but perhaps that was due to the stress.

The posters showed people bound in different positions. Some posters were displays of body piercings. There were close-ups of virtually every possible kind of piercing. One poster showed a woman with no clit hood exposing a very large clit with a metal ring through its base. The sight caused Sarah to shiver. She had heard of this but had never seen it. In another poster a woman’s clit was pierced with a horizontal bar long enough to hold its hood back which kept the long clit exposed.

After a short time, she felt the dildo slide further into her. Sensations from the dildo felt good, but she couldn’t help wondering what would happen next. The TV came to life, drawing her attention to it as the room lights dimmed. A message on the screen told her she was about to see a series of videos. The first segment was instructions on bondage and how to create the maximum discomfort while not causing permanent injury to the subject. She tried not to watch, but it was difficult as there was nothing else to focus on. This was followed by a segment on body modifications and how to care for them. The instructional aspects of the videos were very graphic and included both genders. It included piercings in various places of the body, enlargements and altering the tongue by both splitting and lengthening. The tongue splitting almost caused Sarah to be sick. The video ended by showing multiple examples of each type of modification and noted that many modifications were done without anesthesia.

When the first video started, Sarah didn’t notice the dildo slide all the way in. During the brief pause between videos she felt its long slow strokes, traversing the full depth of her sheath. She could smell her aroma as it seemed to fill the room broadcasting her arousal. Glancing away from the screen, she noticed a light illuminating her crotch. From the reflection in the mirror, she could see her labia being pulled then compressed with each stroke. The dildo which she had watched earlier with much trepidation now felt very good. She knew she was quite wet and while her labia ached it wasn’t uncomfortable.

A change on the TV drew her attention as a new video started. This video showed examples of how members were punished for violating club rules. In the first example, a man had caused extensive physical injuries to a pregnant club member. During their session, he went well beyond what they had agreed beforehand then failed to respond to her safe word. This had tragic consequences for her. She lost her babies; can’t have another child; and now had a very difficult time getting around. Initially Sarah was startled by the brutality of the man’s punishment, but upon hearing why it seemed to be rather mild, considering the long lasting pain he had caused the woman.

In the second case a woman severely beat her 16 year old because she refused to be bred. The mother wanted her to provide twins or triplets for her to sell. The mother’s punishment was a very large breast enlargement. Once complete she was bred using a mix of the sperm from several large men then sent to live at a baby farm. The daughter fully recovered after spending several weeks in the hospital. The money from her mother’s babies was used to cover the cost of her hospital stay.

The video closed with, “These are two unusually extreme examples of punishment for failure to obey the club rules. All members must remember to abide by their agreements with each other and are required to follow safety guidelines. Slaves and handmaidens must obey their masters and mistresses, and both must abide by the club rules. There are no restraints on the punishment or torment of dungeon toys as that is a role they chose. As you know, or will know, whipping or painful restraint is the most likely punishment for minor infractions. Hope you enjoyed the movie and welcome to the group.” Then the TV went blank.

“Welcome to the group?” Sarah shrieked into her gag. “What do they mean welcome to the group?” Sarah started sobbing; the film and its message had undermined the calmness she felt earlier. The uncertainty of lying bound on the table while being fucked by a mechanical arm was wearing on her mind. She kept coming back to the question, “Who would do this to me?” She had never been involved in any swapping or S&M club type stuff. Although when she was in college she worked as a waitress and dancer at an exotic dance club. She had the opportunity to go to S&M and swinger clubs, but they never appealed to her.

After a short time, the TV came on again. This time the video was a romance story filled with lots of explicit sex between four women and a man. Each time there was a fuck scene in the video, the dildo began fucking her. When her orgasm crested, she felt the dildo squirt very warm fluid in her. By the time the film was done, she felt wet and squishy. There was also the sound of dripping underneath her. The explicit romantic sex videos continued. The frequency of the dildo’s thrusts were coordinated with the scene’s intensity. The combination brought her to an orgasm each time and the dildo squirted again adding to the sensations. After the last film, she slept fitfully for some time.

Sarah woke up each time the attendants came in to feed her. As she swallowed her food the videos start again. The combination of the video stimulation and the dildo would increase her arousal until her orgasm crested. When she fell asleep, the videos paused and the dildo’s thrusts became very slow.

Sarah had only been awake a short time when she heard the door open. Looking over then said, “You!” as she saw Liz. But her words were muffled by the gag. Liz had been her last customer at the office. “What are you doing here? Where am I? Help me get out of here. I need to use the bathroom.” Tears filled her eyes as she realized no one could understand her with the gag filling her mouth.

Ignoring Sarah’s gag muffled comments, Liz asked, “Did you like the dildo and the scenes in the videos?”

“No,” was Sarah’s gagged reply.

“That may be what you say, but you leaked enough cunt juice to nearly fill the bowl underneath you.” Liz turned off the dildo that was still slowly sliding in out of Sarah’s cunt. Sarah sighed as Liz slid the dildo out of her. With the dildo no longer plugging her cunt mouth, the accumulated cum poured out of her gaping cunt. She blushed hearing the cum falling into the bowl as her vagina slowly closed. She watched as Liz picked up the bowl then poured it into a bottle.

Turning back to Sarah, Liz said, “In a few moments, I will let you get up to use the bathroom. As long as you agree to a couple of conditions.” Liz then removed the gag.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.