Even worse!
Chapter 26

Copyright© 2013 by Mr. Mister

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 26 - The Reverend Richard's family is back from vacation. Now time to put the plan they decided on into action. Story codes added as it progresses.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Mind Control   Rape   Reluctant   Science Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size  

Sunday, September, Year 1

“ ... and there wasn’t anything of note after that.” Tim was explaining to the family what he and Shirley experienced during her Rewind.

They were gathered in the conference room next to Reverend Young’s office. The plane had returned from the Resort the night prior, filled with all of those who lived in Springfield, plus Jade, Ginger and Hope. The rest of the Valeria family stayed at the Resort to continue working, and modifying their non-member induction process. Once this meeting was concluded, Shirley and Base and Deb (who returned too, wanting a few more hours with her newly powerful husband and his addictive cock) were going to the airport for their return to the tropics. Those at the Resort were also gathered in a conference room, with the video conference software running displayed on a giant screen. Richard was stuck using Perry’s over-sized laptop set at one end of the table.

“Did either of you see, or sense anything else that we haven’t said?” Richard asked into the silence which greeted Tim’s story.

Shirley shook her head. She’d added details she thought pertinent when Tim skipped them, or glossed over too quickly.

Tim nodded though. “I asked the Archivist about that thing we saw that attacked her. It’s Restricted information.”

“Restricted to who?” Claude asked through the speaker, just as Perry was about to do the same.

“Faction Leaders of the four main ones, and the Commander, which I’m guessing is the Champion Leader.” Tim told them.

“We don’t have enough Priests for a Leader yet.” Deb admitted.

“I uh, don’t think we even know how to do that, do we?” Duke leaned forward to look at the computer.

“No, we’ll have to do some research, but probably not, with only three of us.” Claude agreed.

“Do we even have one?” John wondered aloud.

“We’ll have to check on that!” Mark promised.

“We do.” Tim said, after a pause.

“Son!” Perry warned.

“We do!” Tim defended. “It takes six. Five to select a sixth, turning him into an Arch-mage. We don’t have enough for a Council yet, but we do for a Leader.”

Perry snorted. “Arch-mage? Really? What’s next, deciding everything with a twenty-sided die?”

“Who do you propose?” Claude asked, ignoring him.

“I think we’ll have to get all the Magi together in the Library, and discuss it.” Perry proposed, now serious. “I think we have some time. If Robert never returned to his family, I’m guessing it means the monster is gone for now. It might return eventually, and we need to be ready, but we don’t have to decide right this second.”

“Speaking of Robert, in the absence of any real proof, I don’t see why we couldn’t get his body released to your family.” John offered.

“Thank you.” Shirley sniffed. “I’d appreciate it. Could we see him?”

“Sure.” John assured her. “This afternoon?”

“That would be nice.” She smiled.

“How long will releasing him take?” Deb asked.

“I don’t really know. I’ll have to bend some rules to get it done anyway. A few days, maybe?” John tapped his chin in thought.

“I will stay, and handle it, mother.” Deb declared. “You don’t need to worry about it. Just figure out what we want to do with him.”

“Okay dear.” Shirley agreed.

“Tomorrow night?” Base proposed to Perry.

Perry’s look around the room took in those present’s acceptance.

“That fine with you, Natalie?” He asked the computer.

“Sure, I’ll be there!” She chirped.

“Why tomorrow?” Perry looked back at Base.

“Give some of us time to figure out the meditation thing Tim described. It doesn’t sound hard, but still...”

“Yeah.” Perry snorted. “I guess you’re right. Has anyone done that yet, besides Tim?”

The general disagreement made him laugh.

“Tim, why don’t you describe what you did, again?” He prompted the teen.

Tim described what he’d done with the girls, plus what he learned about being left alone while inside the Library. He also told them about the Bargains he’d made which eased the process going forward.

“So, we have a few options, good.” Perry mused. “Thanks son.”

“I can hear people arriving.” Richard interrupted them. “Is there anything else we need to discuss this morning?”

“Have we decided what to do with Lily, then?” Tim blurted out.

“No, not yet.” Richard said sadly.

“We may not know why, but we promised my father we’d keep her confined until he found a solution. I don’t believe we’ve got one yet.” Claude added.

“Maybe if we asked the Oracle?” Tim proposed.

“I believe our elevation to Exarch erased that possibility.” Richard replied with sudden wisdom. “Our only way to do that is through Hope now.”

“And speeding up her growth should be a last resort!” Jade put in.

“Yes, the very last.” Richard agreed wholeheartedly.

“Plus,” Claude added again, “we don’t actually know why my father, or that thing considered her so dangerous. Without more information, I propose we maintain the status quo.”

“Agreed.” Richard spoke for the nods in the room. “Anything else?”

When no one spoke up this time, he stood.

“Are we ready to do this?” He looked around.

Their eager smiles spoke volumes. Every female present was wearing the sexiest, sluttiest dress they owned. Turbo and Lam, for instance were each wearing a tube of stretchy fabric, with see-through mesh on both sides. Lam’s was white, and Turbo’s black, with matching black and white heels. The material was so tight, no underwear was possible, and for the day’s planned event, undesired. A few others of the younger generation were in similar garb, but the rest had on dresses with loose, halter-type tops and long, high-slitted or extremely short skirts. They looked ready for a nightclub, rather than a religious service.

“Okay, wait here. I’ll call you down in a bit.” He ordered, before going down to greet his congregants.


The worship hall was packed this morning. Duke’s instructions to the football team and cheer-leading squad when he took their Oaths on Thursday included each teen dragging their family to services on Sunday, by any means necessary. Some of the lies told were outrageous, spreading to other, uninvolved families, motivating them to come as well. All of the fully-Seeded families were in attendance, at Richard’s strongly-worded suggestion. They took seats in the front rows, at Richard’s insistence.

The Bard members of the Five Families (Tam, Ginger, and Turbo, ) plus Tina, who was acting as a Bard this morning took up positions in the corners when Richard and Candy walked up onto the dais. The rest of the Family members filed in along the walls near the front. Terry checked the parking lot for late attendees, before locking all the doors but one, where he stationed himself. The low conversations and rustling present in any large gathering, which grew when people noticed how the Family was dressed, dropped into pure silence when the four Bard girls reacted to Tim’s signal. A sexual charge built in the room, though no one moved.

Josephine Herrera leaned forward excitedly in her seat. Lamai had plastered herself to Porsche, and the two sluts were making out sensuously. Their hands roamed, cupping ass-cheeks and breasts while their lips remained locked to each other. Timothy stood right beside them, it was his raised hand which first caught Jo’s eye. The boy rubbed Lamai’s ass possessively with his other one, as he surveyed the room with an intense gaze. Jo’s panties drenched just watching the threesome. Their obvious enjoyment reminiscent of her own from the night prior.

When she’d woken up after three days of erotic dream-filled slumber, the teen was so horny she could barely think straight. Her family’s new-found morals motivated her to toss the sheets off and stride confidently into her parent’s bedroom. Both of the adults were still sleeping, but restlessly. A check underneath the covers showed what she’d expected. If Jo’s pussy was damp, then it stood to reason her mother’s would be also, and her father (oh! shudder!) was hard as steel. And bigger today, too. Much bigger!

Gleefully, the girl slid under the blanket to slurp her daddy’s dick into her hungry mouth. Just a few sucks, tasting his drooling pre-cum (oh, so yummy!) She moved the comforter and sheets aside to get on top of him. The man was just starting to wake up when her tight, liquid heat engulfed his straining erection. He groaned, cock getting even harder, which she wouldn’t have even thought possible! She lay down on his chest, enjoying the way his hair tickled her dark little nipples. A subtle pelvic tilt worked him in her sheath, and he mirrored her as his awareness deepened. She felt his head turn, then his voice.

“Jo? God, you feel so tight today!” He hissed.

She giggled, pushing herself up so they could see each others face.

“Well, you’re bigger today!” She whispered back, clenching on his rod. “You fill me up so good!”

The man moaned again, grinding her into his groin. She laid back down, as his hands toyed with her ass. His fingertips scooped her copious fluids, smearing them around her butthole with one, while rubbing her clit with the other. She was glad he was so much bigger than her, as the sensations between her legs were incredibly intense today. She wiggled eagerly, eyes closed to enjoy her first completely carefree incestuous fuck. They had nowhere to be (she hoped) and could go all day long.

“Monopolizing little slut.” Her mother teased, snapping Jo’s eyes open.

She turned her head the other way, meeting her mother’s jealous gaze.

“Daddy was so, so hard. And I’m so, so horny mom!” She pouted. “Besides, I’ll bet Carlos is just as...”

She trailed off as Claudia’s eyes gleamed, and the woman jumped out of bed to run down the hall. Jo giggled again.

“I think she’s horny!”

Russ gave his daughter’s ass a smack. “Be nice!”

“Oh, I am!” Jo returned. “According to Natalia, Carlos is a good lover. Which I now realize is probably Porsche’s doing, but hey! Looks like mom gets to be the beneficiary of his knowledge. Just like I get to enjoy everything you’ve learned boning my friends!”

“They were fun!” Russ admitted. “But not as fun as this!”

“I know!” The girl put her mouth at her father’s ear. “Incest is best!”

The couple ground against each other as a wonderful, powerful orgasm washed over both of them. Russell’s cock fired half a week’s worth of pent-up semen into her gushing cunt. When they finally slowed down, but didn’t stop their coupling, they found Claudia leading her son into the room by his erection. The mother leaned over, hands on the bed edge, waving her ass at him. The boy’s eyes widened at the sight of his father and sister calling out their own mutual pleasure. With an excited grin, he fitted himself into his mother’s dripping pussy and pushed.

“Oh! Oh yes! That’s just what I needed!” She sighed.

“Damn, mom, you look fantastic today!” Carlos complimented her.

He wasn’t lying either. The milf’s body was transformed: legs toned, tummy tight, ass curved, breasts high and perky. She hadn’t really looked at herself closely, being too intent on getting fucked. Now she did, head hanging low to get an admittedly poor view. Even so, she could tell her form was sexy and attractive now. If she was going to be an incestuous slut-mom, she at least had the lust-inspiring T&A for it! She pushed against the bed, fucking back onto her son’s enormous cunt-stretching prick.

He sensed her desperate need for a quick, hard fuck and gave her exactly that. The mother-son duo pounded together, racing towards their own cum. Carlos held nothing back, ramming himself all the way into her twat before withdrawing and doing it again, and again, faster and rougher. They exhorted each other lewdly, which Jo and Russ picked up on and echoed. The entire family humped their way to another round of climaxes, wet slaps and raunchy curses sounding throughout the house.

Josephine monopolized her father for the rest of that day, once Carlos dragged his mother to the Brown residence for the fun his girlfriend had promised. She wanted nothing more than her father’s dick, which she’d desired for two years but denied, in her body constantly. He fired so many loads into her hungry pussy that she lost count. She willingly cleaned his jizz-coated shaft off after each and every one, then dug into her own swampy hole to scoop out the creamy deliciousness before switching positions for another round of lusty incestuous fucking. She even gave him her ass, letting the man pump her first two loads there, back to back, before they took a brief break to shower and eat. It took everything they had to keep their hands off each other while chowing down, and the instant they both finished, Russ threw his daughter right onto the table and ate her for dessert before taking her into the living room and plowing the insatiable teen on every piece of furniture they owned.

She really would need to come home from college often, if it was going to result in fantastic marathon fuck-sessions like that! She imagined bringing her friends home for the occasional threesome. Such wonderfully dirty thoughts turned into checking with what friends remained in town. Then Russ took a short phone call and told his daughter that they needed to attend church the next day.

“But daddy, why?” Jo whined. “I have to leave tomorrow night! Can’t we get one more uninterrupted day in, before I go?”

But Russ wouldn’t be denied. “I’m sorry. Your brother and I already missed meeting someone the other day. We’re all going to church in the morning. Besides, from the conversation I just had, I think we’re going to enjoy it immensely.”

Jo bade her father to sit in a chair, so she could quietly ride him while making some investigative calls of her own. Her first was to Natalia, to get the scoop on what the morning might bring. Her high school protege would only tell Jo to “wear something sexy, and easy to get out of,” which only fueled her lurid imagination. The girl also mentioned how much fun she was currently having with Jo’s mother and brother. Jo ended that call and rode her dad to another hot cum just thinking about the other half of her family having hot, incestuous swapping fun with another family. Then her thoughts shifted, knowing that the Johnsons could help others realize their sexual potential, just as she had. Thinking of their happiness, and not her own never-satisfied pussy, made her call all her just-graduated girlfriends and wheedle/brow-beat them into coming as well.

Claudia returned home very late that night, after Jo and Russ had retired to bed. Jo’s father was spooned against the girl, leisurely porking her for a final time before they went to sleep. Her mother slipped into the room, her body reeking from the jizz and pussy juice coating most of it. She kissed her daughter tenderly and rubbed a hand against the teen’s well-fucked genitals.

“Did you have fun at Natalia’s?” Jo asked.

“Oh yes! We had a great time!” The woman gushed, lying down. “Carlos and Tali are great together, I’m so happy for them.”

“If I wasn’t so tired, I’d suggest we give daddy a threesome, too. Maybe next time?” Jo suggested.

“We will.” Claudia promised, rolling over to let Jo spoon against her.

At breakfast the next morning, Claudia had regaled them with even more salacious information about the previous day. First she had a couple hours of three-way fun with her son and his girlfriend. They tried every position and combination they could think of, and even a few they found with an internet search. Then, the couple had dragged her down to Tali’s parents’ room, where Chris and Mike were spit-roasting Svetlana, to her obvious enjoyment. After watching for a bit and getting really horny at the sight, Carlos offered to swap his mother for Tali’s. They accepted lustfully, and Claudia found herself the center of a dick sandwich. The father-son duo would fuck her in sync, spilling a load in both ends, before flipping her around to continue while she came and came. She was delirious by the end, and unfortunately had to drive home by herself when Carlos begged to be allowed to stay behind with his reunited girlfriend. Claudia felt so happy at her husband and daughter’s warm welcome, she’d fallen into the best sleep in months the instant her head hit the pillow and her ass felt Jo’s body. Both Russ and Jo were panting with lust at hearing this, raring to go back up and have that threesome when they habitually checked the time.

“Damn, we’ve got to go.” Russ remarked.

Sighing, the females agreed, and threw on some short summer dresses with tiny panties that they kept flashing Russ with the entire drive to church. Now that she was seated inside the worship hall, with several friends and their families present nearby, and feeling that same sexual charge in the air as the other night, she was more than eager for things to start. She was panting for it.

Richard and Candy were dressed in floor-length black robes. The brother and sister stood by the altar, several steps above the rows of pews. When Candy first raised her hands, all the non-Seeded females in the building began chanting. Jo’s heart swelled, knowing each and every one was feeling the exact same thing she did. Her panties were soaked in anticipation. She rocked her hips, making sure her skirt wasn’t underneath and getting a wet spot.

“I’m a dirty, nasty exhibitionist incestuous bisexual slut.” The words echoed in the hall.

Candy let them get through the entire mantra once, before dropping her hands. The women went silent. So, Richard raised his, and the men started.

“I’m a horny, perverted, incestuous slut-loving lech.”

Once all the men had done a complete set too, Candy raised her hands again. The two genders then alternated phrases.

“Watching girls be dirty sluts makes me extremely horny.” The males were getting louder.

“I want to have sex all the time.” Jo could detect a rising note of desire in the feminine voices.

“Fucking nasty sluts makes me so happy.” The males were all starting to leer at the females near them.

“Being a nasty slut makes me cum!” The females were flirting back, shamelessly now.

“All girls should be as slutty as possible.” Jo smiled salaciously at her father, when he nodded in agreement.

“I want to cum as often as possible!” Jo shivered, thinking of all the filthy fun to come.

They repeated for several minutes, voices thick with need by the time Richard and Candy dropped their hands to let silence reign again. They each tugged at the clasp on their robes’ collar, dropping the body-hiding garments to the floor. Both were nude underneath, of course. Richard was hard, his erection bobbing in time with his heartbeat. His sister’s slender, sexy thighs glistened with juices. The woman’s breasts stood out proudly, above a tight, toned stomach. Jo envied her perfectly formed body, one designed to inspire men to the greatest heights of lust. They each scooped up wireless microphones from the altar and walked down to a row of chairs they’d placed facing the audience.

Richard waved, and while Porsche and her father walked over, he spoke to the room. “Everyone, heed my words. Do not hesitate, there is no recrimination here. As the situation, and your need move you, act upon it. Show those around you, your acceptance of your words.”

Turbo’s ‘dress’ had ridden up from Lam’s efforts earlier, exposing her own smooth leaking twat. John sat in the chair, and she spread her legs to straddle his lap. His hands came up to cup her tits through the thin fabric. An expectant air rose, all eyes staring hungrily at the forbidden sight before them.

“I think most of you know my good friend John, here.” Richard’s voice boomed into the mic. “His daughter, Porsche is a lovely young slut. Aren’t you, dear?”

He held the mic to her lips. A breathy, seductive sound stirred passion in everyone. Jo imagined those lips doing unspeakable things to her own pussy. Maybe she could talk the slut into a daddy-swapping foursome, that would be so hot!

“Oh yes, Rev Dick.” She smiled. “I love to fuck. And one of my most favorite dicks to fuck, in like the whole world, is my daddy’s.”

So saying, she patted his leg and stood, just enough to reach between her thighs and unzip him. She fished his lengthening shaft out, and rubbed her pussy along its top side. The man groaned, and yanked the top of her dress down, to play with her pert breasts and pull her pink nipples. She got his over-sized rod all slippery shining with her juices, before rising up to fit her opening over the broad tip. With a lust-filled sigh, felt keenly by everyone watching, like a shock to the groin, she sank down on his massive bone. A few jiggly bounces and her crotch was soaking his fly.

Richard kept the mic at her mouth as she spoke. “Oh daddy! Your dick feels so good in my little pussy! You going to fuck your slutty little daughter now?”

“Damn right I am!” John cussed, hands sliding down to her hips.

He pulled her dress up out of the way, and moved her body on his erection. She arched her back, laying her head on his shoulder. Horny moans filled the church.

“Oh yes! Dad-d-dy!” She cried out, mic still by her mouth. “Fuck your slutty little daughter! Fuck me so good! Watch me everybody! Watch my naughty father fuck me like a whore!”

Maybe it was the Union with Tim and Lam, or maybe it was all the others enjoyment, but whatever the reason, Porsche realized she really did like incest. Being a hot little fuck-bunny for her dad, or sharing a guy with her mom (especially Tim), or even better, being the center of attention from both of them, plus her new husband and wife, was the absolute best! A huge crowd watching her do nasty incestuous filthy things was making the girl cream like a soft-serve machine.

“Incest is best!” She called out, her pussy convulsing on his dick.

The entire crowd groaned, as the sexual tension in the air ratcheted up another notch. Jo felt her father grab her hands and move them to his own lap. She tore her eyes away from the lewd, erotic sight to glance around. The Browns, Thortons, even the rest of her own family, all were sliding pants or panties down, pulling skirts up and getting into position to fuck. She smiled at Russ.

“You going to fuck me again, daddy?” She asked, huskily. “Here? In front of all our friends? So they can see what a hot little whore I am for you?”

His leer sharpened as his member popped to attention.

“Damn right I am!” Russ copied John, pushing Jo to her feet.

He reached under her skirt and yanked her panties off. He balled up the soaked garment and stuffed it into his pocket. Then, he slumped in the pew, and let her stick her tight little ass in his lap. She reached down to fit him into her soaking furrow, before bobbing her derriere on his fuck-stick. It only took a few bounces before she too copied the couple they watched. She lay back on his chest, head next to her father’s as she rolled her hips on his wonderful shaft.

She missed the next part as she was too intent on her own incest fuck, but looked up when she heard Perry Johnson speaking. He was seated in the chair next to Porsche and her father. His hot cheerleader daughter, Tammie already had her dad’s dick out and was sliding her curvaceous, sexy body down its length. Her blonde hair was done up in a pair of pigtails, making her look even younger.

“I love when my little girl rides my cock!” He told the mic. “She’s such a sexy little thing! Fuck daddy baby!”

“Oh yes!” Tam announced, as the sexual pressure increased yet again. “I’m fucking you daddy! You like my tight little pussy?”

“So tight! So hot!” He replied, as she braced on his knees to bounce her ass.

Jo was having trouble thinking clearly. The air in the room palpably pulsed with an overriding sexual urge. She found herself unconsciously mimicking Tam. She leaned forward too, bracing on the back of the pew in front of her to bob her booty on Russell’s lap. She moaned and whined in desire, staring at the father-daughter pairs fucking so proudly. Tam even noticed the former captain’s lust-filled gaze, and mouthed “fuck your daddy” at her. Jo nodded back, her face a grimace as another blast of pleasure shot through her body. This was even better than she’d imagined yesterday when talking to Natalia.

After letting those who were starting to follow their lead get naked, Tina led her brother to the next chair. The boy took his responsibilities seriously, so he’d made sure all the doors were locked, before allowing his sister to take him up front. She pushed him into the seat, as Richard stepped up to them.

“You fuck your brother?” Richard asked, before turning the mic on her.

“As often as I can!” She announced, hiking her skirt up to reveal her tight, hairless pink pussy. “He’s my favorite! I love to fuck him! I love you, big brother!”

With that, she faced him, climbing into his lap. He’d already dropped his pants for her, so they kissed as he got himself set at her entrance. She slid him entirely into her body with a triumphant scream, which the microphone caught even as her brother muffled it with his mouth. Terry wasted no time, he palmed his sister’s ass, and bounced her on his dick like a personal sex toy.

The air pressed down, driving those already fucking to the very heights of ecstasy. Those who weren’t, all but the most ardent resisters, quickly discarded clothing in favor of getting their nearest family member naked. Jo climaxed wildly, adding her own cries to the growing raunchy din. She really needed to have a hot sex session with her brother, and soon! When she next looked around, people all over were fucking in the pews and in the aisles. The bare handful who weren’t looked like their resistance was crumbling in the face of such a wild, nasty incestuous orgy.

One of the new teachers at the school was the daughter of the town Fire Chief. Tomas fucked his daughter Ivana, fondling her exposed breasts as she bent over her mother, Tereza (also a teacher) who was eagerly lapping and sucking their joined genitals. The mother worked her husband and daughter into a frenzy, thrashing as they came while she drank their fuck juices like a fine wine. She stood after their first climax, to snowball the gooey mess with her still-humping daughter.

The black principal, Mr. Parker had his two teenage daughters, Janet and Dina bent over the pew in front of him. The older one, Janet was paler, just looking like she had a good tan, but with bright bottle-red hair. Dina was darker, with mocha-colored skin and purple highlights in her long brown hair. Their father stroked his big dick into one for a minute, then shifted to the other for a while, and back again. The two girls fingered each other continuously, and kissed as he did them both. His white wife, Pamela was also bent over, right next to them. Her nephew, Turbo’s former lover Greg was slamming into her aggressively, while he stared at Turbo in amazement and desire. The hotwife powered through her first cum, barreling into a string of them as she participated in such a raunchy, massive group sex event.

Even Jo’s friend Kate, who was supposed to have left last night, but stayed because Jo asked her to, was busy riding her father’s dick and moaning like a whore while her three younger brothers all maneuvered to get at one of their mom’s holes. The woman sucked her youngest boy as he knelt on the bench beside her, while her eldest male child worked his dick into her ass. The middle one stood between her knees, waiting for his chance at her maternal cunt. Jo realized their entire family was experiencing the power of incestuous passion because of her! With a primal scream, Jo announced her biggest orgasm yet to everyone.

She sort of bounced along in a sexual daze after that. Jo blankly watched as the Reverend’s wife and son took the next place. Duke’s cock looked obscenely big before the bombshell woman happily let her son stuff his baseball bat of a club into her twat.

“All mothers should fuck their sons!” She yelled into the mic Richard held out for her, as her boobs swung around with her bobs. “All fathers should do their daughters! All sisters should enjoy their brothers! Oh! It’s so hot! Such a great feeling to embrace family love! Incest is best!”

Another round of orgasms, louder and more widespread than the first, greeted this pronouncement. Jo wasn’t sure where one cum ended and the next began, as her body rewarded her nasty incestuous activity with exquisite explosion after mind-blowing explosion. She was going to need weekly visits home if this was the norm now!

Porsche’s mother, Lexi was next as she led Timothy to a chair. The woman had on a deep maroon dress which consisted of a loop of fabric around her neck, covering just her breasts but leaving the center of her chest, and all of her back uncovered. Three ankle-length strips of the same material hung from just above her waist, strategically covering her groin and buttocks, but easily swept aside by wind, or by hand for naughty fun. Tim did just that, moving them out of the way after she helped him drop his pants.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.