Even worse! - Cover

Even worse!

Copyright© 2013 by Mr. Mister

Chapter 21

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 21 - The Reverend Richard's family is back from vacation. Now time to put the plan they decided on into action. Story codes added as it progresses.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Mind Control   Rape   Reluctant   Science Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size  

Saturday, August, Year 0

Suki was having the most wonderful dream. It involved a guy bouncing her up and down on his massive prick. He felt so strong and safe and smelled so nice and caressed her body so tenderly she didn’t ever want him to stop. She arched into his hips, feeling her ass brush his skin. She couldn’t remember the last time she’d been ... wait, was she asleep?

Her eyes popped open, observing one of the teens from the previous evening’s festivities. The girl was fast asleep, a half-smile on her lips, which were just a couple inches from Suki’s own. Suki wiggled her hips experimentally. Yup, massive erection still stuffed completely into her pussy. Said pussy being entirely happy with that state of affairs. Suki could feel what she assumed was Tim’s breath on her neck and his hand cupping her ass cheek. Teenage boys: even asleep they’re horndogs. Of course, given the thorough fucking he’d given her, maybe he was entitled. She felt so, so totally ... happy?

A smile crept onto her face, too. She was happy! She hadn’t felt this good, emotionally, in a long, long time. A woman could really get used to waking up like this. She really needed to arrange for...

What will you arrange for the future, you old slut? You going to take up with a teenage boy? What about his current girlfriend(s?)?

Well, what if I do take up with all three? Huh? Is that so wrong?

Yes, it is. So totally, completely taboo. Like incest, and ... and...

Her pussy thought that a marvelous idea. It was already wet, but now things were positively juicy down there. She wasn’t even sure when her hips began rocking, letting just an inch or two of that wonderful cock slide out, then back in. A hand slid south, totally of its own accord you know, toying with her clit as she closed her eyes to get off. Fantasies involving all three of the sexy teens wandered through her dirty mind as she imagined all kinds of naughty fun with the trio. A warm pressure built and–

A pair of lips mashed hers. Suki’s eyes flew open to find that same teen girl, what was her name?

Lam. Her name was Lam/Lamai. That’s it.

The teen was kissing her. And well, it’d be rude not to kiss back, right? Maybe with a little tongue, too, just to show interest. Not because the girl still tasted of oh-so-yummy sex. Hot, intense group sex; the kind that leaves you wrung out and limp. Good thing Tim wasn’t limp though. His dick was just perfect: big, and hard and lodged right where she needed it. She was just about to...

Tim’s hand grabbed her hip, and she felt his cock grow. He pulled her into his groin, hard and he moaned as his member squirted a gallon of jizz into her waiting womb. Suki went with the flow, and tipped over into her orgasm too. She also moaned, into Lam’s mouth as the girl refused to let her lips go free. When his throbbing abated, Tim trapped her in place with an arm across her stomach.

“I needed that.” He panted.

“God, so did I!” Suki agreed.

“What, you didn’t get enough last night?” He teased.

“Huh? That’s what I’m talking about.” She clarified.

“What, you didn’t get enough last night?” She rejoined after a moment.

“You’d think, right?” Tim agreed. “With two hot, horny girls constantly trying to get me to fuck them; and with another hot, awesome woman joining us I’d be spent. But maintaining an erection for hours on end does make the male body build up a need to–”

“Cum?” She interrupted. “I can understand that. You sleep like that regularly?”

He snorted. “Lately, yeah. And what with everything going on, a few mornings it’s been without any orgasms the night before.”

Her stomach fluttered, but she kept her voice steady. “What’s been going on?”

“Well, let’s see...” He paused. “What, you thought I was going to spill everything? Not likely. Jade, I’m serious, you still have a couple hours to back out.”

“Why would I do that?” She craned her neck around to try and meet his gaze.

Laughing, he pulled out and rolled to his back. She flipped around and sat up, crossing her legs. His cock looked so delicious, hard and coated with cum as he lay there, it took a supreme effort to concentrate on their conversation.

“We’re about to flip your world upside down and inside out.” She saw both Turbo, who was now awake, and Lam nodding in agreement. “And we’re not joking, even a little. This is one of those things that once you’ve seen it, you can’t un-see it. You’re stuck with the knowledge forever. Are you sure you’re up for that kind of experience?”

“Are you really trying to talk me out of this?” She cocked her head quizzically.

“No. I think your help would be invaluable to us, actually.” His lips quirked. “I’m just making sure you’ve had every opportunity to decide for yourself. There was a reason they offered the blue pill too.”

“That was a stupid movie.” Suki quipped. “But I get your point. Unfortunately, you made the mistake of making me feel totally awesome today. I feel ready to take on anything right now.”

“I know, right?” Turbo chimed in. “He makes you feel all warm and wonderful and wet and wanton and ready and jazzed and you just wanna eat him up!”

She mock-bit Tim’s muscular shoulder.

“Yeah, what she said!” Lam seconded.

“You guys are too much.” Suki laughed. “I can’t disagree with you, though. So, what are we going to do until noon, then?”

The girls both looked at Tim.

He sighed. “They have to put me to sleep, then you three go find something else to do.”

The teens shook their heads.

“No way!”

“Not leaving you.”

“Well,” he glared, “you’ll need to vacate the room. You can check on me, if you want, but the quieter it is, the easier it’ll be for me.”

“Light sleeper?” Suki asked.

“Not exactly. Noon.” He reminded her.

“Fine.” She sighed. “We’ll make breakfast and talk. How’s that?”

“Sure.” He shrugged.

He waved his hands. “Let’s do this.”

Laughing, the girls moved onto him. Turbo gestured for Lam to take Tim’s dick, and Lam thanked her. The teen slid him into her pussy and stilled. Turbo smeared her cunt all over Tim’s face, then let him sit up. She slid behind his back and both girls wrapped their legs around his midsection. Tim crossed his ankles underneath Lam’s ass and closed his eyes. The three breathed in unison, though the girls kept their eyes open.

After a minute of nothing happening, a very confused Suki opened her mouth to ask, but Turbo met her eyes and gave a tiny head-shake. ‘Later’ she mouthed.

Intrigued, Suki continued to watch. At the five or six-minute mark, Tim slumped, his weight resting on Turbo’s torso. She and Lam traded a glance, waited just a few seconds, then laid Tim onto his back and slid off the bed. They gestured for Suki to keep quiet and exit with them. The woman went to find some clothes, but the naked teens just dragged her downstairs in the nude.

When they reached the kitchen, Suki finally exploded.

“What was that?” She demanded.

The girls giggled.

“Meditation.” Turbo stated.

Suki waited for more, and when nothing was forthcoming: a disbelieving “Meditation, really?”

They giggled again.

“Yes, really.” Lam agreed. “We’re not joking, it’s just...”

“Noon.” Turbo finished.

“Yeah, noon.” Lam repeated.

Suki sighed. “Well, what can we talk about?”

“Well,” Turbo gestured at the kitchen. “This isn’t my house, and I’m a terrible cook anyway. What do you know how to make?”


Tim found himself back in the Library. A few seconds after his arrival, the Archivist appeared.

Your companions seem to have heeded your instructions. You are free of physical distractions.

“Good. Thanks.” He returned. “First question:” he pointed at the doors, “why don’t those open?”

There are no other rooms in your Hall, because there are no other human Exarchs yet. Normal Magi are confined to the Library, though they have the greatest freedom within it, and must be escorted to other parts of the Hall, once they appear.

“So ... each faction gets its own room?” He summarized.

That is correct. Also, certain types of Exarchs may create additional rooms for themselves, when they accept specialization or rank.

“What types of rank or specialization can Mages have?”

The only additional rank you may achieve is that of Arch-mage. The specialization list is hundreds of items long. Do you wish me to list them verbally?

“Uh, no. I don’t have time right now.” He shook his head. “But can you give me, like the five most common ones?”

The Archivist thought for a moment, the first time he’d seen her not have an immediate answer.

There has never been a study done to find an answer to your question, and I am restricted from synthesizing. Still, a few examples are: biomancer, warlock, engineer, philosopher, xenolinguist.

“Uh, those are all specializations? That’s a weird list.”

Yes they are. What is ‘weird’ about it?

“Well, engineer is a normal job for humans. Philosopher is more of a title than a job, I guess, but we have them. And if we ever contact an alien species, I can see how a xenolinguist would be useful. If anyone said they were a warlock, though they’d be laughed at. And I don’t even know what ‘biomancer’ means.”

The addition of the Bridge opens new opportunities for your species.

“Yeah, I keep forgetting that. You kinda threw me for a loop there. Are there any relating to computers or technology?”

If you mean non-organic technology, then two such examples would be infomancer and cyberneticist.

Tim frowned. “Uh, what do those do?”

All information is stored in one manner or another, whether digitally, chemically, visually, or via any other method. An infomancer controls and manipulates that storage, retrieval and dissemination.

Cyberneticists create, implant and integrate non-organic tools into organic individuals. They are a special type of engineer.

“Wow, those sound really cool. I might want to explore one of those a little later. But for now, uh, how do I become an Arch-mage?”

This time a book appeared in the air next to the Archivist.

Appointing an Arch-mage requires no less than five peers, totaling either a quorum of all existing magi from a species or, if one has already been created, forming the entirety of the governing Mage Council for that species. If a Council exists, the quorum method no longer functions. The decision must be unanimous, selecting a sixth, or separate individual for that rank. There may only be one Arch-mage in existence for that species.

“What’s the difference between a regular Mage and an Arch-mage?” Tim wondered.

An Arch-mage performs three functions: the first is that they may, at their sole discretion demote a Mage back to their previous caste. Second, they are an arbiter for disputes between Mages, with the authority to enforce their decision. Third, they are the focal point for action when the Mages are or species is in crisis. They, and a Council, should one exist, are the only authority Mages must respect.

“Are you sure this isn’t an X-rated D&D game?” Tim snarked.

The Archivist just glared at him.

“Wow, did you just ... not answer a question?” Tim blinked.

I am permitted to refuse to re-answer the same question if I believe additional learning will not occur. Badgering me is not a recommended path to success.

“Got it.” Tim acknowledged. “Note to self: treat Archivist with respect. Uh, what about this Council you keep mentioning. How does that work? Get formed? You know...”

The formation of a Mage Council requires the population of Mages be more than three times larger than the size of the council itself. The smallest Council possible is three members, with ten total Mages from a species to form. It requires a three-quarters super-majority of all existing Mages from a species unanimously affirming it’s creation. Once formed, the Council’s size may not increase at more than a rate of one additional Councilor for every nine new Mages. Councilors are chosen by vote, requiring two thirds of all Mages to affirm. The term of service is set at the Council’s creation and may not be altered without another three-quarters super-majority of all Mages. Councilors hold no individual power, requiring a majority vote to enforce edicts.

Well darn, Tim mused, guess there’s no way to get an upper hand ahead of everyone else. Oh well.

“Okay, so how do I get Apprentices?”

It is merely a Bargain. One of the few you may make even if you already made one previously with that same individual. You promise a portion of power and instruction, they promise support and to give up their right of refusal for follow on Bargains.

“That easy? No catch?” Tim blinked again.

Yes, it is that straightforward. You may have no more than three.

“Why three?”

Your question calls for requires synthesis and speculation, again this is outside my scope.

“Okay, okay. Um, what about Bargains, is there a list or reference for all the possibilities?”

Two books appeared in the air next to the Archivist. One was a tome, about two feet cubed; the other small enough to be a children’s book. The Archivist gestured at the smaller one.

This lists all Bargains humans have already made. It is humanity’s Confirmation Codex.

The Archivist pointed at the massive one.

This is the Master Codex of all known Bargains made by any species living under the Elohim mantle. This you may peruse here, at your leisure, or talk to the Index.

She waved and another stunningly beautiful naked woman appeared. The two were nearly identical, save the new one had jet black hair, and obsidian eyes. The Master Codex floated over and landed on the ottoman next to the chair Tim sat in.

“Why a different person just for this?” He wondered.

The Index operates differently than I do. The Archivist told him. And while you must come to this place to obtain answers from myself, there are ways you may access the Index while outside the Hall.

“There are? How? Tell me!” Tim leaned forward eagerly.

The Archivist gestured at the Index, whose ‘voice’ came across as much more robotic.

What do you search for?

“How can I access you while awake and outside this ... Library?” Tim waved.

Accessing. The Master Codex levitated again. Pages turned.

Method one: Bargain of Waking Connection. This Bargain requires two secured assistants, and is restricted to Exarch caste only. The individual holding this ability may, using thought alone, ask questions of the Index while in any state. All answers will be provided in the same manner.

Pages turned again.

Method two: Bargain of Shared Access. This Bargain requires three secured assistants, and is restricted to Mages only. The individual holding the primary responsibility for this ability may, upon command, allow the Index to appear for verbal interrogation by the assistants. Note one: this ability still allows the Mage holding primary responsibility to communicate with the Index as though he possessed the Bargain of Waking Connection, even if he never made it. Note two: the Index’s appearance will only be perceivable to the assistants themselves, all others present will see and hear nothing. Note three: the Index must remain within eye- and ear-shot of the Mage.

“Holy shit!” Tim exclaimed. “Uh, what’s a secured assistant? Is that like an Apprentice?”

The Archivist stepped in.

Most Exarch factions have people personally sworn to that faction in different ways, usually limited in number, separate from the Exarchs themselves. Mages have Apprentices, yes. Priests have Acolytes, Rulers have Lords and Governors, Justices have Judges, Champions have Seconds and Lieutenants, Bards have Players, and Agents have all of the previous, depending upon their Oath holder’s faction.

“Okay, got it. I gotta get me some Apprentices, quick! Um, can someone be an Apprentice temporarily, and quit, or how does that work? And what about the other assistants?”

Once an individual agrees to become an Apprentice, they may not vacate that position of their own volition. The Mage holding their Bargain may, at their discretion, demote the individual back to their previous caste. In such case, that individual is forever barred from becoming an Exarch of any kind, and from becoming any other type of assistant, save an Acolyte. Should they then take the position of Acolyte, they may never vacate that position, and their Priest shall have Slave-Owner authority over them. Additionally, the demoted individual finds all their Bargain-based abilities severely muted, forever. The other manner for vacating their position is to take the Ritual of Separation, which their Mage is enjoined from interfering with, and become a Mage themselves. This action nullifies the Apprenticeship. There are similar restrictions on the other categories of secured assistants, save Acolytes. Once demoted by the Priest, a former Acolyte may never take another Exarch-related position.

“Thank you.” Tim thought for a second. “What about–”

A sudden pressure buffeted him, like someone else had Changed, but far away. With his Control, it took no effort to resist.

“What was that?” He looked around.

Someone in your vicinity initiated the Change to Meta-state. Because you have Control, and are here, you easily resisted it. Understand, should you allow the Change while in this place, you will be immediately returned to your physicality, with a three-day suspension on access to the Hall.

“Got it.” Tim jerked. “Oh, crap. Nobody’s supposed to Change until the Sacrament of Enlightenment at noon. I need to go back, right now.”

As you wish.

The Archivist waved and Tim’s eyes snapped open, back in his bedroom.


Meanwhile:

With Suki’s help, Lam and Turbo managed to scramble some eggs without scorching them and toast some bread without blacking it too badly. They found some yogurt in the refrigerator and Suki and Turbo regaled each other and Lam with stories, mostly about Tim, and the Resort. They were all in stitches from Turbo’s imitation of Tim telling her to “stop calling me that!” when Suki looked down and noticed the load he’d left way up in her womb finally worked its way out and was just about to puddle the chair. She surreptitiously scooped some up and licked her finger clean.

“What was that?” Lam asked, suddenly serious.

“Uh...”

Lam ducked her head under the table, then crawled to plaster her lips on Suki’s vaginal ones. The girl dug her tongue inside, greedily slurping the cream-pie. The genital sensations, and Tim’s spend had the woman slumping in her chair to allow the teen greater access. Moaning, she mussed Lam’s hair, and draped a calf on the table-edge.

“You know,” Turbo remarked, “if we’re going to have sex, we really should adjourn to the living room. It’s much more comfortable.”

“Okay!” Lam popped up.

She grabbed Suki’s hand and dragged her into the other room. She pushed the mother onto the couch and dove back into her crotch. Turbo quickly bused the table then joined them. She crawled up behind Lam’s upturned ass, and jammed her face into the crack.

A few minutes later, Suki crawled down and repositioned the teens so they could daisy chain.

“No reason Turbo shouldn’t get her tasty pussy eaten, too!” She remarked.

That was how Perry and Barbie found them when the couple came down for their breakfast. His robe and her panties hit the floor. Barbie backed into Perry’s lap when he sat in his overstuffed chair. She draped herself across his torso, languidly fucking on his rod. He still had a tablet, sitting on the side table, which he used to show Barbie what the Thorton family was up to this fine morning. They’d left the teens passed out after Jason got home and crashed in bed. They weren’t sure when Marvin and Sherrie returned, but from texts Lexi and John sent, figured that to have been much later. Now, Sherrie was riding Marvin’s dick, lying on his chest, while the younger Thortons each masturbated. The couple were laughing and making snarky comments when Turbo’s head popped up.

“What’cha lookin’ at?” She chirped.

Barbie tilted the screen so Turbo could see.

“We might’ve left some cameras at Marvin and Sherrie’s house when we left last night. Now we’re getting quite a show!” Perry laughed.

“Oh wow!” Turbo gushed. “That’s so naughty!”

The teen scooted over by Perry’s leg to get a better view. Of the screen.

Suki stood up. “That’s not cool guys! You should turn those off.”

Perry shook his head. “The connection is secure, I can guarantee that. And we’re not saving the video, just using it to see what actions they take after last night.”

“It doesn’t matter.” Suki shook her head. “You ... how can you even conceive of doing that?”

“What do you mean?” Barbie asked, quizzically.

Suki scowled at them all. She started backing out of the room.

“I ... you ... can’t ... shouldn’t ... stop!”

Lam reached out for her.

“Suki, please, don’t go!” She pleaded.

But Suki didn’t stop.

“Please?!” She sobbed, reaching with both hands, imploring.

Turbo, Perry and Barbie all felt the Change wave wash over them. They weren’t really prepared, but found resisting to be easier than with Tim or Duke. Suki, however didn’t know what hit her. Her skin went fire-engine red, and she sprouted horns, wings and the tail.

“What the ... fuck?!” She sputtered, when she noticed her arms. And tail. “What did you do to me?”

“Aw hell.” Perry muttered.

“Sorry!” Lam looked about to cry.

“It’s okay!” Turbo rushed over, hugging her. “Just change back and–”

“Don’t change back!” Tim hollered down the stairs.

He jumped and landed at the bottom, barging into the room. He took the scene in at a glance, frowning. He pointed at the still-playing tablet.

“She didn’t like the recordings, and Lam tried to stop her?” It almost wasn’t a guess.

“Pretty much.” Perry affirmed.

“Okay, well, I do have a solution.” He turned to Suki. “I’m going to give you the short version, with more info to follow.” He pointed at her. “That form is Lilith’s true one. All her children have it too, as well as anyone that’s accepted a quote ‘membership’ at the resort. Do you know what they extract from Lilith to make us like her?”

Suki shook her head. “Not exactly. I know it’s something, but no specifics.”

“Well, I think it’s an example of too little information being dangerous. We’ve found out more than they know, now, and part of it is what you’re feeling right now. Horny, right?”

“Very.” Suki confirmed.

“When you change back, don’t forget what we’re doing. Remind yourself, okay?” He pressed.

“Sure. Not sure I could forget this!”

“You’d be surprised.” He admonished. “Turbo and I did, the first time we discovered it.”

“Uh, okay.” Suki looked dubious.

“Now, I want to offer you a Bargain. Become my Apprentice, and I’ll get you access to the greatest store of information known to mankind.”

“Apprentice?” Suki’s dubious look deepened.

“Hey!” Lam pouted.

“The offer goes for you, too, Lam.” Tim invited. “It’s just a Bargain, I found out.”

“What for what?” Suki asked.

“I will give you, each of you, a portion of my power, and instruction, which includes the access I was talking about, in exchange for your unwavering support, and for giving up your right to refuse me Bargains in the future.” Tim explained.

“Oh, god yes!” Lam squealed. “Totally!”

Suki studied him. “What’s the catch?”

“This severs all other Oaths you’re bound with, and restricts you to my faction. Forever.” Tim replied.

“That’s it?” Suki gave him a hairy eyeball.

He shrugged. “Yes, basically. And if I think you’re not living up to your end of things, I can demote you back. If so, you’ll be weakened, but still stronger than you are right now.”

“Stronger how?”

“It’s kind of a long explanation, but basically, you’ll gain special abilities as you go along.”

“Abilities?” Suki looked confused. “Like that penis thing you boys showed me last night?”

“Yes, exactly like that. And even more amazing things.” He promised.

“Okay, I’m in. More explanations can wait.” She held up a trembling hand.

“Good.” Tim pointed at the middle of the room. “Kneel right there.”

He turned to his father and the other girls. “Brace, I’m going to Change.”

They all nodded, and Tim closed his eyes. The wave rolled over everyone like they’d never felt before. Suki and Lam immediately started masturbating furiously. Turbo, Perry and Barbie all grimaced with the effort to resist. They stared at Tim in shock, after.

“Holy smoke son!” Perry exclaimed.

“Oh, sexy!” Turbo grinned.

“What?” Tim looked down at himself. “Oh.”

Gone was the red skin, nails, horns and tail. His skin was obsidian black, light-absorbing, with his wings being feather-based, folded down along his body almost like a robe. He couldn’t see it, but even his eyeballs were black, without internal structure.

Tim pulled himself together and snapped his fingers to get Suki and Lam’s attention.

“Hey! Pay attention!” He demanded.

“Oh, yes sir!” Lam straightened.

“I’m good.” Suki copied her.

“Salacious students-to-be, do you swear to provide me with unwavering support, and abrogate your Right of Refusal for all our future Bargains?” He boomed.

“Master!” Lam answered, “We do, if you will provide but a portion of your power, and the gift of your instruction.”

Suki copied her again.

“Then drink, and bathe and be cleansed of all other bonds, inside and out.” He finished.

He hefted his penis, with lengthened and hardened. A single stroke and a shower of liquid midnight sprayed the two women. Both stuck their tongues out, catching the drops like they were snowflakes, and swallowing when they could. The black coating covered their skin, melting in and changing both. Suki, too lost her nails, tail and horns. Her wings shrunk a little, grew feathers and wrapped around her midsection, like a short shift, while Lam grew identical wings. Both girl’s skin turned the same jet-black as Tim’s and their irises turned the same color. They started to collapse unconscious, but Tim grabbed each by the shoulder and shook them.

“Stay awake!” He commanded.

“Wha-okay, okay!” Suki shook it off. “That felt terrible!”

“Yes, sir!” Lam rubbed her eyes. “What do you mean? I feel great!”

“Next Bargain,” Tim continued, ignoring them. “Both of you give me Waking Connection.”

“Yes sir!” Lam repeated. “Uh, what’s that?”

“Yeah, what she said!” Suki agreed.

“Do you both agree to provide my path to the Index?” Tim asked.

“I do.” They both said together.

Tim knelt between them. “Touch my temple, both of you, and masturbate until you orgasm. Repeat: ‘I am your conduit to the Index’ the entire time.”

It only took a couple minutes for them to achieve an orgasm, even while repeating his phrase. Tim felt a connection, like a switch being thrown at the back of his skull. He grabbed each girl’s wrist as they started to fall backward.

“Stay awake!” He ordered, shaking them.

“Oh, jesus christ!” Suki cursed. “Now what?”

“Just one more, for now.” Tim promised.

He accessed the Index. What is the Bargain to Change multiple times a day?

The Bargain of Metastasizing. With one apprentice, you may change three times a day. With two apprentices, nine times a day. With three apprentices, unlimited.

And can I give it to them?

The same Bargain from you allows them the same number you achieve, but only in your presence.

“Do you both agree to a Bargain of Metastasizing?” He asked.

“What’s that?” Suki asked.

“Later.” Tim growled.

“Sorry,” she retorted, “just asking. Yes, I agree.”

“Me too!” Lam chirped.

Tim finished that one, and the trio collapsed unconscious, charcoal skin fading to normal.


Tim woke to find Suki cradling his head in her lap. Turbo and Lam were having an animated discussion on the couch, but immediately stopped when they saw him move.

“You feeling okay ... sir?” Suki asked.

“Uh, yeah.” Tim blinked. “I think so. What about you guys?”

“Peachy!” Lam burst out.

“Fine, I think.” Suki answered. “But I think the waiting for answers is over, don’t you ... sir?”

“Sure.” Tim agreed. “What do you want to know first?”

“Well,” Suki contemplated, “let’s start with why I was all red, and had a tail, then turned black and didn’t. How about there ... sir?”

“Sure, don’t ask the easy question, make it as complicated as possible.” Tim grumbled. “What time is it?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.