Even worse!
Chapter 18

Copyright© 2013 by Mr. Mister

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 18 - The Reverend Richard's family is back from vacation. Now time to put the plan they decided on into action. Story codes added as it progresses.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Mind Control   Rape   Reluctant   Science Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size  

Wednesday, August, Year 0

Turbo was asleep, impaled on Tim’s chest again when his bed shook as someone climbed under the covers beside them. There wasn’t much room, and she felt a hand caress her butt as warm, soft breast pillowed on her arm. Sleepily, she blinked to see who it was.

“Lamai?” She swallowed.

“Hey, girl, sorry to wake you up.” She looked away. “It’s just ... I’d rather sleep with you guys than your parents, you know?”

“What happened to Tina?” Turbo blinked.

“Oh, she’s in there too. All cuddly and everything, but ... please?” Her look was pleading.

Turbo was awake now. Something was definitely up.

“Lamai, this bed is barely big enough for just Tim. The only way it works for both of us is if I sleep on top of him.” She shimmied suggestively. “Not that he minds.”

“I mind you waking me up.” He interrupted, grumpily.

“Oh hush.” Turbo shushed. “Like you’re not gonna fuck me unconscious in retaliation.”

“What I’m gonna do is make the both of you continue this discussion somewhere else, so I can sleep. I’m fucking tired, Turbo.” He grabbed her hips.

“No! Please, no!” Lamai pleaded. “It’s okay, I’ll go. I ... just...”

Tim finally stopped glaring at Turbo to give Lamai a good, long look. The one she gave him back spoke volumes. His head flopped back, and he sighed.

“Which one of us?” He asked the ceiling.

“What?” Turbo glanced between them.

A tiny voice, “Both.”

“Really?” Surprise colored his response. “Okay. Why?”

“Why both? Or why you at all?”

“What?!” Turbo hissed, as she finally caught on.

“Sorry!” Lamai apologized. “It’s just...”

“Oh, don’t be sorry.” Turbo protested. “I had no idea!”

So saying, she leaned over and kissed Lamai fully on the mouth. The younger teen eagerly returned the affection, cupping Turbo’s cheek gently.

“Oh wow.” Turbo was breathless when they finished. “You taste like...”

“Like I’ve been in an orgy?” Lamai completed.

“Like you’ve been the center of one!” Turbo clarified.

Lamai shrugged, “you put me there!”

“I know, it was hot.” Turbo explained. “I’d do it again. I know you liked it.”

A rueful smile. “It was fun. I’d’ve rather been the one with you two though.”

“Why?” Tim interjected.

Lamai stared right at him.

“Because you’re both hot, but totally cool about it. You’re smart, and fun. You made me part of your game with her at the office last night, instead of a side note. You’re doing something, I don’t know what, but it’s big, and you’re right in the middle of whatever it is. You have adults treating you like ... like you’re grown up too. I’m just a kid, I see how teachers and parents look at me, and my sisters even. Like I’m ‘going through a phase’, that I’ll grow out of. I’m not in some adolescent ‘phase’, I’m just trying to figure things out. I hear that’s all anyone’s trying to do.”

She held her hands up in supplication.

“I want in. I wanna be a part of things. And I want to be with you.” She met both their gazes. “Both of you.”

“A triad?” Tim asked.

Lamai nodded.

“I hear they’re inherently unstable.” He cautioned.

“Yeah.” She agreed. “But I think it’s because almost always someone likes one person a lot more than the other, and is just using the situation to their advantage.” She shrugged. “I might be wrong. It might not work out. But I wanna try. Please?”

Tim and Turbo shared a look.

“I’m not saying no, but I’m not going to say ‘yes’ just yet either.” Tim reasoned. “You just pulled us into another complicated situation, on top of several others we’re dealing with, all at once. I think we should talk this out, and none of us are up for that at whatever middle-of-the-night time it is. Will you help us out, on Thursday, no strings attached? Unless that kills us, we can all go out together Friday night. Will that work?”

Tim looked at Turbo first, since she hadn’t said anything. She nodded, smiling. They both regarded Lamai then.

“You’re giving me a chance? A real chance? No BS?” She asked.

“Yes.” Tim answered. “A real chance. I promise.”

“We promise.” Turbo chimed in.

“Oh thank you!” Lamai kissed Turbo, then Tim. “Thank you!”

She started to slip back out of bed, but Tim grabbed her arm.

“None of that.” He admonished. “Climb over, between us and the wall. So you don’t fall out.”

They got settled, and Tim’s breathing quickly returned to a deep rhythm. Turbo snuggled into his chest, and slipped an arm around Lamai’s lower back.

“You guys are so amazing.” Lamai sniffed to herself.

“ ... not so bad yourself...” Turbo murmured, half asleep.


Tim and Turbo both woke in the morning to the sensation of Lamai performing oral sex on their joined genitals. Tim was already hard, and Lamai’s licks, sucks and kisses seemed to push all his buttons. Almost involuntarily, he found himself swelling to the maximum size Turbo could stand. This made Turbo’s quim juice like crazy. Her cream, mixed with the loads he’d fired into her body the previous evening, and during the night, bubbled back out with nowhere else to go. Lamai eagerly slurped all this up, laving the base of his shaft, his balls, what she could reach of Turbo’s labia, and even her cute, pink butthole.

The teens squirmed in pleasure, coming awake slowly. Turbo felt like a rag-doll, unable to do much more than moan and shudder in ecstasy. Tim kept twitching his prick, making her pussy walls tremble. With each flinch, Lamai gnawed on the base, just behind his balls.

“Oh! God!” Turbo growled. “I need to fuck. Lam, get up here and plant your pussy on Tim’s face. It’s his favorite way to do two girls.”

Tim chuckled. “My favorite? More like your favorite!”

“Whatever!” She shrugged.

Lamai obeyed, kneeling astride Tim’s head. Her labia were tight as ever, but soaking with arousal. She rubbed herself on him, while Turbo captured her lips in a slow, tongue-sucking mouth duel.

“You taste like sex!” Turbo declared at one point.

“Well, you taste like lust!” Lamai returned.

The girls giggled, and played, riding Tim through several relaxing orgasms. Turbo knew Tim needed to have time to get to practice, so she kept an eye on his alarm clock. When she judged it appropriate, she dragged Lamai down to straddle one of his legs. Turbo took the other one, and the two teens ground themselves on his shins while giving the boy a double-team blowjob.

“I know you have to get up, lover-boy, so give us your big load. We’re gonna share it, right?” Turbo taunted.

Lamai stared at Tim’s dick hungrily. “Please, please let me drink it! God, his cum is so yummy!”

“Only if you snowball it with me for him first!” Turbo bargained.

“Anything!” She agreed.

Tim stopped caring, as the two sluts sucked his balls and shared his cock. He didn’t even warn them when the tremors started. It didn’t matter, both were plenty experienced enough to read the signs. Turbo made sure her lips were wrapped around the head when he finally released. She didn’t want Lamai hogging the load. She looked like a chipmunk when he finished, but she kept the entire thing without spilling or swallowing. She gestured for Lamai to open her mouth, and drooled the slimy spend into her throat. She followed the last drop with her tongue, frenching the other girl as she drank it down.

Lamai wouldn’t let Turbo go when she finished, and the two rolled into the wall together, still joined at the jaw, humping and grinding their hips together. Turbo managed to get a thigh between Lamai’s legs, and the teen ground her clit into Turbo’s leg until she came. Her squeals echoed as Tim distractedly climbed out of bed to look for clean clothes.

“Damn. Wish I could stay and watch.” He muttered before departing.

“Hurry back!” Turbo called.

“I’ll text you later!” He replied, jumping down the stairs.

“Bro!” Terry admonished, standing by the front door. “You can’t do that. You’re shaking the whole house!”

“Oops!” Tim ducked his head. “I didn’t realize. Sorry!”

“Doofus!” Terry hooked an arm around Tim’s shoulders and dragged him outside.


Practice was the easiest the boys had experienced all summer. Tim didn’t have much to compare to, but Terry, Duke and a newly rejuvenated Toby all agreed that it was Coach who was the real taskmaster. The team felt his absence keenly, and several boys tossed around the idea that they’d stop by Coach’s house afterwards. Tim, Duke and Terry did all they could to discourage this, but not being Seniors, the other boys disregarded their advice. The boys suggested Toby go with them, and took him aside as practice broke up.

“So, Coach’s feeling like you did on Monday after we left.” Duke explained to the quarterback.

“Oh! Shit, really?” Toby looked shocked. “Um, what do I do?”

“Well, it depends on whether he’s still unconscious, or awake.” Duke hedged.

“Uh, I don’t really remember what was up when I was sleeping.” Toby told them. “Just crazy, uh ... dreams.”

Tim laughed. “Do you wanna see Coach in that state?”

Toby shook his head disgustedly. “No way, man!”

“Exactly!” Duke agreed. “So ... try to give the man some privacy.”

“Yeah, that’s only fair.” Toby mused. “But what if he’s awake. No big deal, right?”

“Uh, well...” Duke looked to the others for help.

Tim sighed. “Give us a minute, guys.”

Toby shot Tim a questioning look.

“You sure, little brother?” Terry asked.

“Dude, you don’t need to take this one.” Duke said.

“I know, but Toby and I have an arrangement and...” He snapped his fingers. “I’ve got an idea!”

Everybody stared at him as he thought furiously.

“Duke!” He pointed. “You have a plan for Carlos, right?”

Duke nodded. “I do. Why?”

“I’ll explain later. We’ll coordinate.” Tim tapped Toby’s chest. “But this guy gets to be there.”

Duke thought for a minute.

“You want Toby and—”

“Yes.”

“When we—”

“Yes.”

Duke’s laugh built. “Oh, you’re fucking evil man. Let’s do it.”

He gestured at Toby. “Tell him. We have your back.”

With that, he folded his arms and stood impassively. Terry, who’d looked lost during the whole thing, copied. He’d rather back up his brother, and get an explanation later.

Tim took a deep breath.

“Toby, I have some uh, news that you won’t like. It’s gonna make you mad, but don’t leave. I promise, we have a plan, and you’re gonna like it. Can you promise me not to leave until we’ve finished talking?”

Toby scowled. “You break your other promise?”

“No, not that. This is something else.” Tim soothed.

“Well, after what you did with Susan and my sister on Sunday, I gotta say you deserve some—why are cheerleaders coming over here?”

The boys looked back, and sure enough Tali and Tammie were coming right for them.

Tim smiled, a giant shit-eating grin.

“Oh yeah!” He cheered. “This is perfect!”

“What is?” Duke asked.

Tim spun, whispering in Duke’s ear.

“When I ask, will you order Tali to have a threesome with Toby and Susan?”

Duke’s eyebrows shot up. “Shouldn’t be an issue. Why?”

“I promised Toby he’d get one.” Tim explained. “It was impulsive, but it was something he could hold over my head, so he’d feel like we’re even.”

“Why do you need to be even?” Duke asked.

“Hey master!” Tammie burbled, bouncing over to grab Duke’s arm.

“Tam-mie!” Duke growled.

“What?” The girl looked around. “Nobody here but us. Toby already knows.”

Duke affected a long-suffering sigh. “You know, for a girl who likes to claim she’s my sex slave, you sure do have a tendency to ignore directions you don’t like.”

Tammie giggled. “I hafta give you a reason to punish me!”

“I’ll punish you alright!” He threatened.

“Eek!” Tammie ran around behind Terry. “Save me big brother!”

Duke stalked after her as she circled to keep Terry between them. Everyone else laughed at their antics. When he finally caught her, they all crowded around, so no one else could see him drop to a knee and turn Tammie over it. He pulled up her skirt and gave her round bottom several hard spanks.

“Ow!” She cried, but stuck her ass back in the air after every strike.

“Such a slut!” Duke shook his head when he finally let his cousin stand.

“You know it.” Tammie agreed. “Maybe you should give me to Toby for a evening.”

Toby’s jaw dropped, but his eyes devoured her hungrily.

Duke mock-thought, stroking his chin. “Hmm, I think you’d like that too much. We’ll find another, more suitable punishment.”

Toby’s face fell. Duke pointed back at Tim.

“Let’s let Tim keep going. He’s got something to tell Toby.”

“Where was I? Uh ... oh, Toby, do you promise not to walk away. I think you’ll be mad, but just let us finish, okay?” Tim pressed.

Toby nodded. “Alright. I’ll stay. What’s so bad you all have to gang up on me?”

Tim shook his head, but Tali stepped between them.

“Do you consider these boys to be your friends?” She asked Toby.

Surprised, Toby looked around. “Uh, yeah. I guess so. Him especially.” He pointed at Tim.

“I have seen them put themselves between me and danger, at a time when I was probably not someone they considered a ‘friend’. They are not here to ‘gang up on you’, but to offer support.” She glanced back. “Am I correct?”

Tim shrugged. “Something like that, yeah.”

“You were about to tell him what I found out, yes?” She continued.

“Yeah.” Duke, Terry and Tim all said simultaneously.

Tali regarded Toby for a moment.

“I am sorry to tell you like this, and only found out two days ago. I confirmed it yesterday.” She took a deep breath.

Toby gulped, a look of determination crossed his face.

“Go ahead.” He ground out.

“Jo was cheating on you. She was doing so for almost the entire previous school year. I am sorry.” She really did appear upset to be delivering this news.

Toby’s head twitched as he absorbed her words. He shot a confirming look at Tim, who pointed back at Tali.

Visibly reigning his temper, Toby asked, “You’re sure?”

“I have seen her departing his house twice now. I have found evidence of their sex in his house. I even got him to admit to when it began.” Tali confirmed.

Toby looked thunderous now. “Who da fuck was it?”

Tali stepped back. Tim put a hand on her shoulder, and pulled her to him.

“Coach.” He stated. “It was Coach Sanders.”

“What?!” Toby’s fists clenched. “He did what?! For a fucking year?!”

“I am sorry.” Tali gulped.

Toby spun in place, stomping away and roaring his anger. “Fuck! Motherfucker!”

Duke leaned over Tim’s shoulder and whispered in Tali’s ear. She smiled an nodded.

“Toby!” She called.

She had to repeat his name several times to get his attention. When she finally did, he was about ten yards away. She looked around, and motioned him closer. So he stomped over.

“What?!” He spat.

“Did you know that her brother cheated on me, repeatedly?” She asked.

Toby visibly deflated.

“Yeah. I did. I figured it was because you treated him like Jo treated me.” Toby explained.

“How did she treat you?” Tali looked curious.

“Total cock-tease. Fucking left me high and dry all the damn time. If it hadn’t been so good for my rep, I’d’ve fucking dumped her bitch ass months ago. Fuck! I fucking should’ve!” Toby raged.

“Did she ever have sex with you?” Tali asked.

“Not once!” Toby practically yelled.

“Ah, that was not the nature of my relationship with Carlos.” Tali waved it away. “No matter, your relationship with her is over. Are things better now?”

Toby stopped and smiled. “Yeah.” He pointed at Tim. “Cause of that guy, and his little slut. They did me right. Just goes to show, someone’s popular, don’t mean they don’t suck.”

Tim smiled. Wisdom for the quarterback. Amazing.

Tali’s face showed she agreed. “You speak the truth. Perhaps I can make it up to you.”

Toby looked confused. “Why would you make it up to me? I should be making it up to you.”

Tali tapped her lips. “Well, perhaps we can make it up to each other. How does that sound?”

Intrigued, Toby stepped closer. “Huh? How do we do that?”

Tali gave him a flirty look. “I am told a threesome with myself and your new girlfriend excites you. Yes?”

Toby’s jaw dropped. “No. Fucking. Way.”

His eyes ping-ponged to Tim and back.

“Friday night work for you?” Tali smiled.

Toby dropped to his knees. “You’re not fucking with me?”

Tali shook her head. “Would your friends let me do that to you?”

“I—I don’t think so.” Toby stuttered.

Tim dropped his hand to Tali’s shoulder again. “No Toby, we wouldn’t. And if you come to my house this evening, and bring your sister with you, I promise you won’t be disappointed.”

“Yeah?” Toby looked hopefully at Tammie again. “What’s at your place?”

Tim looked around carefully. “How’d you like to be stronger, faster, tougher?”

Toby wasn’t the smartest guy around, but he wasn’t totally stupid either. “What’s the catch?” He demanded.

“You have to agree to watch a certain person’s back, whenever they need it.” Tim hedged.

“Who?” Toby demanded again.

“My mother.”

Toby frowned. “Your mom? Why?”

“That is a much longer story. I won’t go into it here. Will you do it?”

“How much stronger and tougher?” Toby asked, thinking hard.

“Noticeably. Significantly.” Tim assured him.

Toby thought some more, then nodded. “Just your mom? Nobody else?” He looked at Tammie.

“No Toby, just her. But if she needs you, you’re there for her. No questions asked, no getting out of it.” Tim clarified.

Toby sighed, “Okay, I’ll do it.”

“Good.” Tim smiled.

He slipped a hand behind his back, palm up. Duke gently tapped it with his own.

“Bring your sister, I’ll text you with a time. Got some things to do first.” Tim instructed.

Toby looked back at Tali. “For sure?”

“I will see you at seven on Friday.” Tali nodded. “You pick me up. Both of you are taking me to dinner first. Susan will drive my car, so I can get home after you can no longer move.”

Toby snorted. “Well, least I know you’re still the same Natalia. See you at seven Friday. Text me your address.”

Tali’s eyes gleamed. “Count on it.”

Toby walked off, shaking his head. Tali spun to face Tim and Duke.

“I did what you wanted.” She stated calmly. “Now you must do something for me.”

Duke shook his head. “It doesn’t work like that. You obey me, not the other way around.”

Her gaze dropped. “Yes sir.”

“But if you’re done demanding, and want to ask for a favor, I’ll be happy to entertain it.” Duke spread his hands.

Tali smiled.

“Ah-ah-ah!” Duke shook a finger. “This is not a quid-pro-quo. You’ll do as I say, and like it. If you want something from me, ask, and ask nicely.”

Tali nodded, “Yes sir, you are correct.”

Duke waited, but Tali didn’t say anything.

“Okay then. I’ve got nothing for you today. Check back with me later.” Duke dismissed her.

Her feet stumbled, she almost tripped walking away.

“Please sir!” Tears gleamed in her eyes. “I—will you help me?”

“C’mere!” Duke beckoned.

She reversed, stepping in front of him.

“It’s frustrating to learn you don’t have any leverage over someone else, isn’t it?” Duke smiled sadly. “I hold all of the cards. I’ve been pretty damn nice to you, for some of the things you and your friends have said to, and about me over the years.” He leaned in, nose to nose. “Don’t fucking mistake my kindness for weakness. If you want something, fucking ask me, damn it! But don’t you ever try to play me. It will not end well for you.”

Tali shivered visibly. “Yes sir.” She breathed.

“Now, what the fuck do you want to ask me?” He growled.

“Please, I am so horny, I cannot stand it.” She begged. “You specifically told me not to have sex with Coach Sanders. You told me not to have sex with Carlos. But you implied you are going to get us back together, so I cannot just go find another boyfriend. Yes?”

Duke pursed his lips. “Yeah, you’re right. You need a fuck-buddy huh? Friday night not soon enough?”

“No.” Tali shook her head emphatically. “I need more. Please.”

Tim grabbed her arm, turning her to face him. He studied her.

“You want someone specific.” He stated. “Who?”

Tali lowered her eyes again. “I...”

“Who Tali?” Duke asked.

“Chris.” She whispered.

Tim smiled.

Turbo’s gonna shit when I tell her this.

“Oh you slut!” Duke exclaimed. “Good girl!”

Tali smiled again, met their eyes. “You will help me? What about his girlfriend?”

“Janet?” Tim smiled, thinking of the shy, nerdy girl. “Leave her to me and Turbo.”

“Oh thank you!” She hugged Tim.

He laughed, hugging her back. “No problem. When are you gonna start?”

She looked confused. “Start what?”

Tim looked at Duke.

“Tali, are you able to spend any length of time in your brother’s room with him, without your parents interrupting you?” Duke asked her.

She thought for a minute. “I do not see why not. He spends hours in there on his computer. Our parents never check on him.”

“Closed door? Would they know if you were in with him?” He pressed.

“Yes, he keeps his door closed. I doubt they would look for me. They do not care, so long as I am in the house before my curfew.”

“Then you’re all set. Do the same thing with him that you did with Coach. Only this time, do it while fucking him as much as possible.” He explained.

She stared off in thought. “You wish me to...”

“Help him enjoy himself. Enjoy you.” Duke finished.

“I may do this to anyone?” She asked, thoughtfully.

“No!” Duke spun her to face him again. “You will only do this when I tell you it’s okay, and only with someone I authorize. Got it?”

“Yes sir.” She agreed. “Am I your toy, then? You switch me on, you switch me off?”

“Toy?” Duke laughed. “Oh no, Tali, you’re no toy. You’re a weapon! And my hand wields you!”

“Oh.” She was taken aback at his vehemence.

“Your target is Chris. Keep me updated with how things go. And for god’s sake, don’t fucking get caught!” Duke ordered.

She smiled, “Yes sir!”

After she marched off, smiling to herself, Duke turned to Terry.

“How much did you explain to her?” He asked.

Terry shrugged, “I kept it basic, but I thought she understood. Well, at least she didn’t start messing with people without our knowledge.”

“I think we need to be careful. Only explain to people we control directly with those Oaths. This could get out of control, fast.” Duke’s hands shook.

Tim laid a hand on his cousin’s shoulder. “Very good point. We need to avoid anyone walking around that we’ve given a Seed to, but not sworn an Oath with. Agreed?”

The boys readily agreed.

“I’ve got Toby and his sister.” Tim asserted. “Sorry, I know you helped a lot on him, cuz.”

Duke waved that away. “Oh no, he’s always been yours. I can see you have a special plan. Care to share?”

“In my dream, Lilith mentioned ‘Hell hound’. I think it’s a physical protector Bargain for women. If it makes Toby more physically capable, that can’t hurt our chances, right?”

The others slapped his back enthusiastically.

“Good idea!” Duke cried.

“Smart.” Terry agreed.

“You know, we should do the same thing to Carlos, and set him to look out for my mother.” Duke mused.

“If I’m right, and everything goes okay tonight, that’s my plan.” Tim agreed.

“Damn you’re smart, c’mon, let’s get outta here.” Duke turned and they headed to the locker room.

“Hey, let’s stop by your dad’s office, so I can talk with him before tomorrow night. Okay?” Tim asked.

“No problem.” Duke agreed. “But let’s take Terry’s car.”


The boys (and Tammie) found the church locked up when they arrived, though Richard’s car was still there. Normally, the Reverend left a door open so people could come in to see him. Because of that practice, he never saw a reason to install an intercom, so the boys were stuck trying Richard’s mobile phone. When that didn’t work, Duke had to do an internet search to find the office number.

“Holy Oaks Unity Church, Reverend Young speaking.” Richard answered.

“Hey dad, it’s us. Can you let us in? We’re outside.” Duke asked.

“Oh, wow, I ... completely lost track of time. Bad girls! Okay, Dao will let you in.”

“Thanks dad.” Duke hung up laughing.

“Sup?” Terry asked.

“What do you wanna bet my dad’s been banging the twins all day?”

“That’s why he locked up?” Tim guessed.

“Probably. Neither of them is quiet.” Duke replied.

The door clicked ajar, so they piled through. Duke hung back to immediately re-lock it. Dao stood in the vestibule, naked, grinning like crazy.

“Don’t you look like the cat that ate the canary?” Tim leered.

Dao giggled. “I fucking can’t believe I’m fucking standing here naked. God, your uncle (to Duke) your dad, is such a dirty, old—well not that fucking old, but still, man. A horny pair of sluts like us could really get used to having hung guys like you around.”

“We aim to please!” Duke quipped, stepping past her. “C’mon.”

The group trooped up to Richard’s office, where the minister was enjoying a blowjob from Mali.

“Jesus, dad, have you done any work today?” Duke demanded.

Richard at least had the decency to look abashed.

“Unfortunately, no.” He admitted. “I’ve been trying to duplicate your transformation, but it’s not working.”

Tim took a seat. “What have you tried?”

Tammie plopped onto Duke’s lap when he sat. So, Dao did the same to Terry.

“Hey, big boy, wanna fuck?” She whispered.

Terry slipped a hand between the teen’s thighs to play with her pussy.

“Chill for a bit.” He admonished. “We need to have a discussion.”

The slut sighed, but draped herself face up across his chest so he could do whatever he wanted. Turns out, that included finger-banging her, and playing with her boobs. Just doing that felt so good, she almost missed the rest of the conversation.

“I figured it was a sexual tension thing.” Richard explained. “But neither of these girls were unwilling to do anything I asked. Telling them to resist anyway didn’t work. I’m not sure what else to try.”

Tim turned to Duke.

“Could you change, right now, if you wanted to?” He asked.

Duke thought for a second, then nodded.

“Pretty sure I can.” He said.

Tim shrugged. “Then we gotta get everyone that ability.”

“What ability?” Richard asked.

“Control.” Tim answered.

Richard gestured at the girls. “Then let’s do it now.”

Duke nodded, and started to get up.

“Wait, wait.” Tim protested. “Let’s not do this half-assed.”

Everyone looked at him expectantly as he got a pen and paper from Richard’s desk.

“Okay,” he poised the pen, “what are the Bargains we want all of us guys to have? Not like Toby or whoever, but Terry, Uncle Dick, dad, Duke and me.”

“And John.” Richard insisted.

“And Turbo’s dad, yes.” Tim agreed.

“That Magnetism one.” Terry supplied.

Tim wrote that down.

“What was that one that made you smarter?” Duke asked.

“Wisdom, okay, that’s probably a really good idea.” Tim agreed enthusiastically.

“That Alpha thing you made me take on Sunday.” Terry put in.

“Yeah.” Tim wrote that down too.

“What about those ones we did with Tali?” Duke asked. “Youth, and Beauty and Energy. Would that work for guys too?”

“They might.” Tim agreed. “What else?”

Nobody suggested anything, so Tim spoke up.

“Turbo came up with one for Mr. Wolfe, and I gotta tell you, it’s pretty darn cool.” Tim prefaced.

“What’s that?” Duke asked.

“Uh, Stunt-Cock.” Everyone chuckled.

“What’s it do?” Terry asked.

“Change size,” Tim tapped his temple, “at will.”

“Really?” Richard asked.

Mali hummed, apparently he liked that idea.

“Up to what?” Terry pressed.

Tim shrugged. “Dunno, but pretty darn big. Turbo made me stop before I felt like I’d reached my max.”

“Wait,” Duke jumped in, “you have this too?”

“Yeah.” Tim looked at him confused. “Got it when we were doing that stuff with Tali. You were there.”

“I must’ve missed it.” Duke admitted. “I don’t remember.”

“Well, unless anyone thinks of something else, that’s my list.” Tim read it back to them. “Control, Magnetic Persona, Alpha Male, Wisdom, Youth, Beauty, Energy and Stunt-Cock.”

Richard looked around the room. “We should call a meeting. Here. Tonite. Do this immediately. We keep doing things piecemeal.” He shook his head. “That’s not the smart way to get it done. Everyone, here, soon as possible.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.