Even worse! - Cover

Even worse!

Copyright© 2013 by Mr. Mister

Chapter 17

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 17 - The Reverend Richard's family is back from vacation. Now time to put the plan they decided on into action. Story codes added as it progresses.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Mind Control   Rape   Reluctant   Science Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size  

Tuesday, August, Year 0

Tim was dreaming again. The kind of dream where you kinda-sorta know where you are, partially aware but going with the flow. And in his dream there was a girl. A naked girl. Energetically riding his dick. So, a good dream and he lay back to enjoy the show. But she was having none of it.

Bigger!” She demanded. “Make it bigger!”

Well, since his mind was totally in his dick anyway, and since it was a dream, where anything can happen, he did. He puffed up—no that wasn’t working; he pumped up—ah yes, there it is—his dick.

Yes!” The girl cheered.

She ground herself down on him, like she couldn’t get enough of him inside. Then she rotated her hips for a while. She gave herself two orgasms that way before leaning forward to rest her hands on his chest.

Can you make it even bigger?” She challenged.

So he did, and she flopped down on his chest. Her breath tickled his earlobe.

God, I love your dick. My hole was made for you to put it in.”

Wait, that sounded like Turbo.

He opened his eyes to find, yep, Turbo lying on his chest. He felt her pussy muscles massaging his shaft, so he must be inside. He met her smiling eyes.

“What (gulp), what time is it?” He asked.

“I dunno. Still dark.” She lifted her head. “Bout 4 a.m.”

“Oh, good.”

He grabbed her hips and moved her back and forth on his cock. She felt even tighter, if that was possible.

“You like it?” She whispered.

“Oh damn, you feel so tight right now, girl.” He hissed.

“Silly.” She giggled. “When you make your dick that big, of course I’m gonna feel tighter.”

“Huh?”

He was still half asleep, and what little awareness he did have was sunk deep in Turbo’s twat. He didn’t want to talk, he wanted to fuck. A nice, languid fuck, then fall back asleep. That sounded relaxing.

Only, Turbo kept talking.

“You made your dick so big, its stretching me to the limit.” She explained.

“Turbo,” he gulped, “what in the hell are you talking about?”

She sat up and pointed at her crotch.

“Okay, watch right here.”

“That sounds fine with me!” He leered.

Hey, just because he was half asleep didn’t mean he was dead!

Giggling again, she got her feet planted beside his hips and slowly, so slowly raised herself up. And up. And up? And UP?!

She stopped when the ridge of his helmet just peeked beyond her labia. Said labia being stretched white around his girth. He was way, way bigger than he remembered. Like, circus-freak bigger. How it all fit in her tight little body, he had no idea. It didn’t even seem possible.

“What? The. Fuck?!” His eyes bugged.

Laughing and moaning, she slid back down until her crotch hit his own. She tossed her head back.

“Oh! Fuck! Me! That’s big.” She sighed happily.

She flopped back onto his chest. Her hands rubbed his hair as she drew his lips to hers. They kissed while she hunched back and forth along him. He decided he must still be dreaming. But, weren’t you supposed to wake up when you realize that? He sure didn’t seem to be.

After a bit, he just had to ask.

“Um, what in the hell is going on?” He inquired.

“Don’t you remember?” She challenged. “Tina gave you a Stunt-Cock yesterday. What did you think that was?”

“Oh.” He did remember. “I, um, didn’t think much about it. By that point I was just concentrating on getting through without passing out.”

“I thought you had Control.” She reminded him.

“I did. I do, I mean. But still, doing all those Bargains takes it out of you. Me. You know what I mean.” He was really having a hard time concentrating.

“Aw,” she teased, “is Tiny having a hard time talking when he’s busy fucking my brains out?”

He spanked one of her perfectly round little ass-globes. Hard.

“Be nice.” He admonished.

“I’ll show you nice!” She hissed in his ear. “Let’s play.”

“Play what?”

“Play with your new cock, of course!”

“We are! Aren’t we?”

Laughing, she pushed herself down on him.

“Now, make yourself normal.” She commanded.

It took a few moments, then he felt her cunt-channel get a little roomier. She was still tight, of course, but nothing like a second ago.

“How does this feel?” She asked.

“Well—urk, damn!”

She’d squeezed with all her might, clenching his prick with every internal muscle she had.

“You like?” She waggled her eyebrows. “I can’t do that when you’re ginormous. Too stretched out.”

He snorted. “You give yourself stunt-pussy or something? That was tight as hell!”

“Nope. Told ya, my hole’s made for you.”

He gave her a kiss for that one.

“Now, make is smaller. Small as you can.” She ordered again.

“Uh, why would I do that? Why do you want me to do it?” He gave her the ‘you crazy?’ look.

She shrugged. “Just to see, before I get too turned on to think straight. Besides, what if someone was trying to kick you? Or knee you?”

“Hmm, good point.”

He concentrated. It was something like holding his breath. And the smaller he got, the more difficult continuing became. She kept up her squeezing, though not as painfully. Finally, he couldn’t go any more and released. As he swelled back up, her pussy massaged him, clenching and relaxing.

“How was that?” He asked. “Could you tell?”

“Pretty small.” She confirmed. “Maybe four-ish inches?”

“Wow, really? You still felt pretty tight, even at the end there.”

“Aw, thanks babe.” She kissed him.

“What else?” He asked.

“Hmm, can you make it wider?”

That took more trial and error. He kept sliding into ‘longer’, and Turbo kept shaking her head when he did. But when he got it right, she sank her teeth into his shoulder. It didn’t feel like he’d increased by that much before she demanded he stop, and return to normal.

“Fuck, that hurt.” She exclaimed.

“Sorry.”

“Its okay, you just felt like ... you were bigger than a soda can. I know the whole ‘passing a baby’ thing, but I guess I’m just not into it that way.”

“Hmm. Let’s try again, I’ll go slower this time, and you try to relax.”

“Okay, one more time.” She agreed.

It went better the second time. Whenever he reached her limit, they’d wait, and sure enough, she could relax even more. When he returned to normal, followed shortly by her, they were both panting from the exertion.

“Wow.” He shook his head.

“Yeah.” She seconded.

“I’m exhausted.” He panted. “Let’s finish up. We can play some more, later.”

She nuzzled him. “Sounds good to me. But I’m still sleeping on your chest.”

“Darn. This is addictive. How do you want me?”

“Normal. Take me. Hard. Just let yourself go.”

His eyebrows shot up. He flipped them over. He collected her wrists in one hand, leg caught in the crook of his shoulder. He lifted her other leg with his empty hand and slammed into her from above.

“Yes. Yes! Yes! YES!” She encouraged him.

They both knew he could keep going as long as he wanted, so Turbo just let herself cum all over his dick. After as much sex as they’d had, he read her signal and flooded her body with a lake of jism. With his last conscious thought, he flipped them back over and passed out. Smiling contentedly, she wiggled into a comfortable position and fell back asleep herself.


When Tim cracked an eye in the morning, he found himself alone. He heard laughing from somewhere else in the house. It took a few minutes, but he eventually got himself up, tossed on a pair of shorts and followed the sound. Turbo and her mother were in the kitchen. Turbo had on a very small apron, and pair of very high-heeled slippers. Nothing else. She was busy at the stove, the vent fan above it running. The faint smell of smoke hung in the air.

Lexi was wearing her short black silk robe and a pair of black platform heels. She was posing and taking selfies. Some were decent, and some were very NSFW. She seemed to be sending them to someone, presumably her husband. In between, she was teasing and giving Turbo instructions and encouragement. She noticed Tim first, as he stood in the doorway, watching the two of them.

“Timmy!” Lexi called out. “Enjoying the view?”

For some reason, Lexi was the only person who he didn’t mind continuing to call him that. Maybe it was the ‘mom’ thing. Didn’t stop him from flirting with her though.

“Are you kidding? If I were gay, I’d still enjoy the show!”

“See?” The mother turned to her daughter. “This is all your fault! Can’t we just skip breakfast and take him back upstairs?”

“Mom!” Turbo stamped a foot. “Chill! I’m trying to cook my man some actually edible food, and you’re not helping!”

Tim’s stomach rumbled. Damn, he was really hungry. He trudged over and slid onto one of the island barstools.

Lexi raised her hands in mock-surrender.

“Okay, okay. I’m just saying: I’m sure he wouldn’t mind pussy for breakfast.”

Tim didn’t even look up.

“Knowing exactly how delicious you taste, that is a tempting offer. But I think I need food. A lot of food. Something’s really sapped my energy.”

“No problem!” Lexi announced.

She marched over, tracing fingertips across his shoulder as she passed. She rummaged in the fridge and pantry, and between her efforts and Turbo’s, the girls quickly had a massive plate of eggs, bacon, toast, and hash-browns in front of Tim. When he finished that in minutes, Lexi grabbed him a bowl of cereal while Turbo fried up another handful of bacon strips.

“I really needed that!” He sighed, sitting back when everything was empty. “Thanks ladies, you’re the best!”

Both women were sitting across from him, leaning forward. They’d munched on a few bites they’d stolen from his plate, but neither seemed too hungry.

“Now can we go upstairs?” Lexi begged.

Tim peeked over her shoulder. “I dunno, what time is—oh crap!”

He stood up. “I have practice. I can’t be late, I did really badly yesterday! Can you please take me, mom?”

“Dammit!” Lexi simpered. “You can’t be all adorable and sexy and yummy and then run away! It’s just not fair! (sigh) Go, get dressed and we’ll get you there in time. Go!”

“Thanks!” Tim kissed Lexi’s cheek as he passed.

She shook her head sadly as she followed him upstairs to dress.


This time, he was the first one dressed out, ready to go when Duke, then finally Terry jogged out to the field for stretching. Toby showed up, maybe late, maybe not, but coach wasn’t there yet. They waited. And waited. Finally, the captains took charge and got them going.

Coach Luther Sanders showed up forty-five minutes late. By that point, the team was into their drills, so no one realized at first. Sanders watched for a few minutes before blowing his whistle.

“Huddle up!” He commanded.

The team gathered around him, front rank kneeling. Sanders was bald as a cue ball, black as night and wide as a house. He routinely joined the team during weightlifting, out-benching every player until this year. He was tall, too. Over six feet. He wasn’t a local, he’d played college ball out west before a knee injury sidelined him permanently. It wasn’t enough to keep him from doing a hitch in the Air Force, after the Marines and Army both turned him down. That’s where Principal Parker knew him from, and brought him out to jump start the school’s football program, which had languished for years.

“First, good job getting practice going.” He nodded appreciatively at the captains. “I demand you be on time, and here I am late as all hell. What’s my punishment?”

“Laps.” The team muttered.

“What’s that?” He turned his head.

“Laps!” They shouted.

“Damn straight!” Coach agreed. “Second, since Duke, Terry and Tim are guilty of both attempting to bribe me and making me late today, you’re running with me. The rest of you, back to what you were doing before.”

He took off his whistle, dropped his clipboard and whistle together and took off running. The three boys quickly sprinted after him.

As they passed the Coach, he growled, “Slow down, let’s talk boys.”

So they formed up, running beside him.

“Someone wanna explain what that was all about?” Coach asked.

Tim and Terry were on one side, Terry glanced questioningly at his brother. Tim shook his head, mouthed ‘later’.

“Well,” Duke started, but Coach interrupted.

“What? Terry, you didn’t know?”

“I don’t think so. Know what?” Terry asked.

“Ah, okay, somebody’s been doing stuff in your name. I’ll let you boys get that straightened out. No punishment for you. Back to practice.” He pointed.

At the empty field.

“On your left!” Came the call from behind them.

They all looked back to find the entire team running. The faster ones were just catching up to the foursome.

“What the heck are you doing?!” Coach yelled.

“C’mon, coach, no way are we letting you run by yourself!” One of the captains called back.

“Damn straight!” The front-runner muttered as he passed by. “How many?”

Coach sighed. He couldn’t very well complain when he’d been preaching teamwork and leadership from the moment he took the job. He couldn’t even short the number.

“Ten.” He replied.

“We’ll chat later.” He told the boys before motioning them to speed up.


Surprisingly, he didn’t call them into his office when practice ended. They quickly showered and met in the parking lot, hoping he wouldn’t remember. That was where they noticed Coach, talking on his phone, getting into his car and driving off.

“Interesting.” Duke mused aloud.

He pulled out his phone and tapped out a message.

“Someone wanna clue me in?” Terry asked.

“I’m not totally sure myself.” Tim answered while Duke finished sending.

“Duke?”

“Cuz?”

Duke put his phone up.

“So, Tim knows I sent a certain someone to seduce our illustrious Coach last night. Well—”

“What?” Terry interrupted. “That totally could’ve backfired!”

Tim laughed with Duke.

“No way.” Tim shook his head.

“Why not?” Terry challenged.

“Because Natalia is sex on a stick.” Tim replied.

“Wait, you sent Natalia? Not ... someone else?” Terry looked confused.

“Like who?” Duke pushed back. “The twins are too young. Both moms are married. Both enough reason that it really would backfire. Natalia’s seventeen, smoking hot, even more so now. She’s perfect.”

“She is a student.” Terry shot back.

“Sure.” Duke shrugged. “But I checked, she’s over the age of consent for this state, and so long as she’s not his student directly, which since he only does boys’ PE she can’t be, its legal.”

“When?” Tim glared.

“When, what?” Duke asked.

“When did you check?”

“Oh, last night.”

“After. After you’d already sent her!” Tim insisted.

“Well, yeah, but it still worked out. And...”

A pause.

“And?” Tim replied. “What’s your great rebuttal?”

“She’s not the first cheerleader Coach’s banging.”

“What?!”

“Who?” Terry asked.

Duke looked beyond the others.

“I’ll let her tell you.”

The boys turned as Natalia and Tammie walked up.

“Sir.” Natalia half nodded, half bowed to Duke.

“Master!” Tammie burbled as she wrapped herself around his arm.

“Sh! Keep it down! Sheesh!” Duke looked around.

Tammie snorted. “There’s nobody here. I checked.”

“Just, please, keep that between us for now. Okay?” He insisted.

“Okay, as you command!” She stood straight and saluted.

“Now, Natalia, I believe you have something to tell us?” Duke asked her.

“Tali, please. We are friends, no?” She looked around.

Everyone agreed, so she continued.

“Does everyone know where I went yesterday?” She looked at Terry.

Terry nodded.

“Okay, good. I parked down the street, to be discrete.” She looked at Duke. “You did not say, but it seemed smart.”

Duke gave a thumbs up.

“As I watched for a bit, I saw Jo exit Coach Sanders’ residence. She appeared to have recently engaged in sex. I confirmed as much when I entered the coach’s house a few minutes later.”

Exclamations of surprise and disbelief greeted her story.

“Coach Sanders actually told you he had sex with Jo Herrera.” Duke pressed.

“No, he did not tell me directly. But Jo was still getting her clothing situated as she exited, and Luther had her scent and secretions still on his body when I first entered.” Tali explained.

“Ho-ly shit!” Duke shook his head, staring off at nothing.

“How do you feel?”Tim asked her.

Tali looked at him. “I feel fine. Why do you ask?”

Tim shrugged. “You found out your ex-boyfriend’s sister was cheating on her own boyfriend. Presumably, of course. I supposed she might’ve done after the broke up, what do you think? How do you feel?”

“I believe you are correct, it did not have the appearance of a one time thing, nor of a recently begun fling. But it does not bother me. Everyone cheats.” She appeared confused.

“Okay, just checking.”

Tali smiled. “Very thoughtful. I see why Porsche fell for you.”

Tim smiled back. “We’re just friends. Best friends actually, with benefits. But that’s all.”

Tali looked at him for a long moment. Then met everyone else’s eyes.

“You know them better than I do. Is this the case?”

Duke and Terry shook their heads.

Tammie leaned toward her brother.

“Tim, that girl is so completely smitten with you.”

Tim shook his head. “She did that whole Oath thing with me. I think that’s what you’re seeing.”

“Oh Tim,” Tammie shook her head sadly, “you’re wrong. Do you think I’m in love with Duke?”

“Aren’t you?” He looked disbelieving.

“No, silly. I love him, sure, like a brother. Like you, or Terry. But we’re not gonna ever ‘be together’ or anything. In fact, I’ll bet you Duke sets me up with someone before too long.”

Tim choked. “What? Really?”

“Sure.”

Duke nodded in silent agreement.

“It just has to be the right person, and we’ve got work to do first. Right, sir?” Tammie winked at Duke.

Duke kissed her head in reply.

Tammie pointed at Tali.

“You in love with Duke?” She asked.

“No. Why would I be?” Tali confirmed.

Tim’s eyes widened. “Oh. Fuck. You’re totally right.”

Terry rested a hand on Tim’s shoulder.

“Did you do something?”

“No, nothing like that. I just hadn’t realized. We agreed we’re best friends again and I’ve ... you know that’s all I thought it was. We’ve had so much going on, I didn’t ... really think about it.” He paused. “I have a girlfriend. Wow, I guess that’s pretty cool.”

Duke laughed at him. “You might wanna talk that over with her first, since it seems like it was news to you. Turbo’s a pretty unconventional girl.”

Tim pointed back. “Good point. Speaking of which, we need to pick her up and head to your dad’s office.”

“Yeah, but wait a minute.” Duke again looked off, musing. “Knowing what we know, do we think Coach went to hook up with Jo, when he left.”

“Probably.” Terry agreed.

“Definitely.” Tim stated. “That was the body language of a man going to get laid.”

“So, Tali,” Duke turned to her, “what do you think the smart play is? Confront her, or wait?”

“I do not know your entire plan, that much is obvious. I do not see a benefit to confronting her, but I do not know how you did to me what you did. I believe my counsel is in ignorance.” Tali replied.

“Good point.” Duke agreed. “Let’s do this: Terry and Tam here will bring you up to speed with where we are, if you’ll drop them off at home. That cool Terry?”

“Uh, I have a car now.” Terry answered.

“You do? I thought your dad...”

“When did this happen?” Tim jumped in.

“Last night.” Terry replied to Tim.

“They changed their minds, I guess. Said I needed the flexibility. I was pretty surprised too.” He told Duke.

“Well, shit man, where is it?” Duke faced the parking lot.

“There.” Terry pointed at a high-end SUV.

“An SUV huh? Is it big enough... ?” Duke’s voice trailed off.

“To put the seats down and get laid in? That what you’re asking?” Terry led them to the vehicle.

“Hey, priorities! If you’re gonna have a big car, it needs to be big enough!”

Everyone laughed.

“Well, let’s not mention that to mom and dad for a bit, but yes you can.” Terry cautioned.

“Why not?” Duke asked.

Tim and the girls opened the doors, looking inside.

“Leather seats and everything!” Tim gushed. “Lucky dog!”

“Because I’m guessing they’ll reconsider getting Tim one when he’s old enough.” Terry reasoned.

“What?” Tim spun around.

“Are you blind, kid? They didn’t get me this car for me. You’re currently their favorite. They got it so when they get you one, I won’t be able to complain.” Terry explained.

“Oh.” Tim thought for a minute. “You’re right! That’s exactly why they got it. Still, pretty cool for you, huh?”

“Yeah, bro. They checkmated me there. No complaints.” He turned to everyone else. “Why don’t Tam and I stick around, or go to my place and bring Tali up to speed?”

“Good call, thanks cuz.” Duke tapped Tali’s shoulder. “Afterwards Tali, go back to Coach’s, and once Jo leaves, do the same thing as yesterday.”

“I will do as you say.” Tali half bowed again.

“But before you leave, and budget time for this, call me. My mom and I will come right over.”

“As you say, may I ask why?”

Duke pointed at Terry. “You’ll understand after they explain everything. I promise.”

Another bow. “Thank you, sir.”

Duke wrapped an arm around Terry. “Damn, cuz I’m totally jealous! My car sucks compared to yours. From now on, you’re the chauffeur!”

Terry laughed. “No problem. Now we won’t have to worry about getting to wherever we’re going!”

“True dat!” Duke tilted his head for Tim to head out.

Tim grabbed his brother in a hug.

“I’m happy for you!” He said.

“Thanks bro!” Terry hugged him back.

Duke and Tim walked to Duke’s car while Terry sorted things out with the girls.


The boys picked up Turbo at her place. She must’ve been watching after Tim texted her. The car hadn’t even stopped yet when she came bouncing down to the sidewalk. She had on an absolutely tiny pair of terrycloth shorts and midriff-baring tank top. She leaned through the window to plant a massive kiss on Tim, and just crawled in after it.

“God, I’m so excited lover!” She exclaimed. “You sure we don’t have time for you to do me before we get there?”

Tim could feel Duke’s ‘told you so’ look, but he resisted looking away from Turbo.

“Sorry, but I’ll make it up to you afterwards. Promise.” He replied.

She spun herself around on his lap and spread her legs, tucking her sneakers outside Tim’s. She arched her back so her head could rest on Tim’s shoulder, the one farthest from Duke, and he could see right into her top. She guided a hand inside her shorts’ waistband. His fingers slipped under her panties to find a wet and ready pussy, clit begging for attention.

“We’ll see about afterwards.” She whispered. “I might have a surprise for you.”

Tim shoved two fingers into her box and massaged her clit with his thumb in reply. Turbo degenerated into a trembling, writhing, moaning mess. Her pussy smell filled the car, striking both boys in the dick. When they stopped at a light, Tim finally looked over expecting to meet Duke’s knowing gaze.

But Duke wasn’t looking at Tim. He wasn’t even looking at Turbo, he was looking through the passenger-side window at something outside. Tim turned the other way, trying to see around Turbo’s head. She felt him moving, and looked to see what was going on. The boys were looking out the window.

Right next to them was Jason Thorton, in his ‘Vette. His window was rolled up, and he was studiously ignoring them. Screw that! Turbo didn’t need her Boy Toys ignoring her like this. She rolled down the window and leaned out.

“Jason!” She waved.

He ignored her. Her!

“Jason fucking Thorton! Roll your window down this minute!” She hollered.

The boy visibly sighed, then turned to look at her. He gave her an odd look.

Tim held up a hand, ‘OK’ sign. He began rolling the window back up.

“Go!” He urged.

Duke gave a quick look and ran the red light.

“Shit, hope nobody saw that!” He muttered.

In the rear view mirror, he saw the ‘Vette cut over and make a turn.

“He turned off.” Duke said.

“Damn, Turbo, you need to chill.” Tim admonished her. “Don’t you know when a guy’s getting road head?”

She blinked.

“He was?”

Tim chuckled. “You missed the black hair in his lap? Moving, ever so slightly? Whoever it was, they didn’t want to be spotted.”

Oh shit! Close one! And you almost fucking blew it! Real cool Porsche fucking Wolfe!

“Oh. Oops.”

“First time I’ve actually seen it though. Wonder who it was.” Tim mused.

“It’s Tuesday.” Duke stated, in an expectant voice.

“Okay. Um, and?” Tim resumed fingering Turbo’s pussy.

But she resisted melting back into his arms. She had a feeling she knew where this was going.

“Saturday to Sunday, one day. Monday, two. Tuesday, today, three.” Duke counted.

“Oh, shit! You’re right!” Tim’s eyes popped. “I totally forgot! You really think it was one of them?”

Duke shrugged. “Probably. I’ve heard of girls enjoying the ride, but I don’t think there’s many who’d do that. Could be wrong. What do you think, Turbo? They’re your friends.”

She played casual, hoping they wouldn’t notice.

“Maybe,” she didn’t sound convinced, “but was it only one? I can’t imagine one without the other, especially right now.”

Duke gave her an incredulous look. “You’ve never ridden in the ‘Vette? It’s tiny.”

“I dunno, you could be right.” She played along. “I can ask them later, if you want.”

Shit, this isn’t working.

“But why would they care if we know what they’re doing?” Duke mused.

“Didn’t wanna embarrass Jason? Who knows?” Tim answered.

Thanks lover, I’ll make it up to you, promise!

They pulled into the church and Tim pulled his hand out.

“Clean me off.” He ordered Turbo.

She did, making a sexy show of it, hoping to keep them distracted.

“You ready for this?” Tim asked both, when Turbo finished.

“No worries.” Duke replied.

“Oh, yeah!” Turbo gushed.

“Damn, you’re such a slut.” Tim said, yanking her head around by the hair to get a kiss.

“Get a room!” Duke joked. “C’mon!”

They climbed out and walked into the church. None saw Jason’s ‘Vette roll to a stop at the curb just before the parking lot entrance.


They found Richard working in his office, alone. He looked up at them, then the clock as they entered.

“Hmm,” he mused, grabbing his phone.

“Says Perry will be here in just a bit.” He read. “Got held up a work.”

“No problem dad.” Duke said as they took seats on the couch.

Turbo curled herself inside Tim’s arm. He gave Duke a knowing look.

Richard stood up. “Let me check that the building’s empty, and lock the doors. Just wait here.”

Turbo stood too. “Lemme hit the bathroom real quick.”

She slipped out, and returned with Richard and Perry a few minutes later. Richard took one last look around outside, closed and locked the office door.

“Okay, we’re alone, and I locked all the doors. We should be okay.” Richard assured everyone.

“Thanks dad.” Duke answered for them all.

Perry made to sit, but Richard pointed him at his own chair behind the desk.

“I won’t need it.” Richard told Perry.

Richard took a seat in the middle.

“Okay Tim, before we get started, why don’t you explain everything you know, and anything you think I don’t.”

That took a little while, with some follow-up questions regarding both Toby and Natalia. When he was satisfied, Richard complimented the boys.

“Looks like you both have things well in hand. What’s next?”

Tim and Duke both shrugged.

“We’re not sure. I feel like doing this thing here, now, is really important.” Tim told him.

“Okay, you’ve been right so far. I think you’re entitled to our indulgence. You agree, brother?” Richard assured him.

Perry nodded. “Yeah, they boy’s done really well. Let’s see where he takes us.”

With that, Perry pulled out his smart phone. He set it on the desk and activated an audio recording application.

Richard, Duke and Turbo all stood and stripped.

“Uh, Dad, you might wanna strip too. Easier on the clothing that way.” Tim reminded his father.

“Oh,” Perry snapped his fingers, “good point, thanks son. What about you?”

“I have Control.” He reminded also.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.