Even worse! - Cover

Even worse!

Copyright© 2013 by Mr. Mister

Chapter 16

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 16 - The Reverend Richard's family is back from vacation. Now time to put the plan they decided on into action. Story codes added as it progresses.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Mind Control   Rape   Reluctant   Science Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size  

Monday, August, Year 0

Suki entered Claude’s office, still wearing her see-thru white mesh thong bikini and heeled sandals. His chair was turned sideways, so Deborah could kneel between his knees and bob her head on his dick. Deb had a red and black leather corset/dress and shiny thigh-high stiletto boots on. Suki knew for all her dominatrix attitude, she was totally a slave for her brothers’ dicks. Claude rested a hand on Deb’s head, waving Suki to a seat on the other side of his desk with the other. He didn’t even make Deb stop, which Suki took to mean he was either very, very angry, or very, very concerned.

“Lani didn’t check in last night.” He growled.

Or perhaps both?

Shit, that’s right, she was supposed to call or email me with an update too. Is it really Monday? So easy to lose track.

“She was supposed to?” Suki confirmed.

“Every week, like clockwork.” Claude explained. “Mark didn’t think the orders from her boss downstairs would stick, so he reiterated them personally. I wouldn’t’ve thought she’d be able to do that. He was ... emphatic.”

Suki glared, “That’s not like her at all.”

Okay, now Suki was pissed. And worried. WTF was going on?

Claude snorted. “Not like her? How about ‘impossible’?”

Suki shrugged. “Well, it happened. So, ‘no’ on the ‘impossible’. Are you really surprised, given everything else that’s happened with them?”

Claude jabbed a finger at her, though the intensity wasn’t there, what with the other hand resting on Deb’s head and all.

“I thought you had them under control.”

Suki laughed outright. “Me? Me? I got them headed in the right direction, yes, but it was my impression you’re the one who closed that deal.”

“I did. We did.” He corrected himself.

“Okay, so what do you want to do now?” Suki asked.

“I want you to go check on them. Now. Tonight.” His finger pounded the desk.

Suki shook her head emphatically. “No. Hell no. That’s totally the wrong approach! I can stop by, but it’s gotta be more subtle than that. If I just barge in, they’re gonna stonewall us on whatever’s changed.”

Claude frowned. “You’ve got a point there. What’s your idea?”

“Hmmm.” She mused. “Hit him up tomorrow, complain about being overworked or stressed or whatever, ask—yes ask—if I can come visit, for a few days or so. Hopefully, they’ll buy it, especially if you get a bunch of guys to wear me completely out right before sticking me on the plane.”

He nodded, leaning back, eyes lidded. “You’re such a slut. Okay, we’ll do it your way. Just get us some results.”

Smirking impudently, she stood. “I’ll leave you to it, then, boss.”

“Oh, fuck that.” He stood, pushing Deb off his saliva-covered dong. “Come sit here.”

He pointed at the desk in front of him. He never put anything important or breakable there, for this very reason.

“Oh, goody.” Suki simpered.

She hopped up in place, spreading her legs. Claude yanked her bikini bottoms to the side, exposing her pierced clit and dripping gash. Deb walked around the desk. She pulled Suki’s tits out of the top, tugging sharply on her nipple rings.

“Wanna mustache ride?” Suki teased.

Smiling, Deb climbed up to squat right over Suki’s mouth. The Asian mother wriggled her tongue right into Deb’s humid cleft. Deb bucked her hips, dragging her clit over Suki’s chin. Claude pushed his oversized meat into Suki’s waiting quim, and the woman hooked a hand around Deb’s ankles, arching her back. A muffled moan vibrated Deb’s pussy.

“Damn, I needed this.” Claude exhaled, leaning over to french his squirming sister.

Apparently. Suki agreed silently. So did I. Just what in the hell is going on up there?


Tim was having a horrible day. Duke finally woke him up mid-morning after Aunt Barbie arrived and the three of them (Barbie, Duke and Tammie) finished everything with Toby, Kendra and Susan. Seemed Susan got a mid-range Source and the brother-sister team got a bottom rung one once the mother and son were satisfied with everything. Tim couldn’t fault Duke’s unspoken logic, besides he barely had enough energy to get out of bed. Barbie agreed to drop Turbo off at home and get Tammie to her cheer leading meeting, so the boys could make practice without being late for the second time in a row.

The day went downhill from there. While they weren’t technically late, they were still the last ones to arrive. On top of that, they had to tell Coach Sanders that Toby was sick. From the reaction, Tim knew he needed to get some leverage with Coach before things disintegrated completely. He wasn’t ready to spend Turbo on that mission. Yet. But he needed to figure something out, and soon.

So, laps again. This time he felt like the track was made of sand. Duke kept passing him, trying to give him verbal encouragement, but it just grated like nails on a chalkboard. The air felt like molasses, and his brain felt overclocked by a factor of three. He barely got in place correctly during the plays, and defense-men kept slipping by him. He couldn’t disagree with a single criticism Coach leveled, he’d been a total fuckup all day. Ugh.

The thundercloud over his head nearly made Natalia and Tammie back away when he, Duke and Terry walked up. The girls were waiting outside the locker room, in uniform, a fact Duke took immediate note of. He leaned over to whisper in Tim’s ear.

“Can you come back to my house with us? I don’t think anyone other than you, and maybe Turbo can do that ‘change’ thing. We gotta figure a way around that, but for now... ?”

Tim blinked, rapidly. “Uh, I guess so. Sure. Why?”

Duke gave him a funny look. “Natalia?”

“Oh. Oh yeah, sorry. Man, I don’t know what’s up with me today.”

Duke wrapped an arm around his shoulders.

“We’ll figure it out. I promise.”

“Thanks cousin.” Tim smiled, weakly.

“Guys!” Terry hissed.

“Sup?” Duke asked, as Natalia and Tammie frowned past them.

“Natalia!” Came an angry roar.

Tim’s shoulders slumped. “Crap.”

The three boys turned together, making a wall in front of the girls. Tim forced himself to stand straight.

“Both of you stay right there, we’ve got this.” Duke hissed out of the corner of his mouth, nudging Terry.

His cousin gave him a quizzical look. Duke nodded his confidence.

Carlos stomped up, fists clenched at his sides, eyes spitting fire, at Tim.

“I dunno what the fuck you think you’re doing, freshman, but you leave me, and my girl alone! Got it?” He snarled.

Tim blinked. “Me? What did i—d... ?”

“Carlos,” Terry interrupted, “what makes you think my brother’s the source of your—?”

“Ask him.” Carlos snapped. “Go ahead, ask him about last Thursday. And Saturday! You ain’t the—!”

Tim started laughing, shaking his head in disbelief.

Oh, this is just too much! Fuck you very much, idiot!

He might be tired, and unable to focus, but damn if he couldn’t spot this opening for the gift it was.

“So, guys and Natalia,” he started loud, kept raising his voice and talking until everyone else shut up, “here’s the story: I had Porsche invite several guys she bangs regularly over to her house on Thursday. Carlos here was one of them. We were gonna have a discussion, but Carlos wasn’t having none of it. Before we could even get started, he complained that it wasn’t my place to get between him and the regular sex Porsche was giving him. He punched me and stormed out when Porsche backed me up. That’s what happened. Jason and Greg were there, they can verify. As for Saturday, I’m not sure what you mean.”

Natalia chuckled, tapping Tim’s shoulder to squeeze between him and Duke. Carlos was staring at him open-mouthed.

“Is this true?!” She demanded, haughtily.

Carlos’ teeth snapped together. His eyes, suddenly less angry and more calculating, darted from Natalia’s face to Tim’s and back. He opened his mouth, but nothing came out.

“Every word, I bet.” Natalia snorted.

She spun around, waving absently. “Go away ‘Los. We are through. Go find somebody else to fall for your shit; if you can.”

The boys could see a tiny smile quirking her lips as she looked right at Duke.

“Tali!” Carlos reached for her beseechingly.

Duke and Terry moved intercept, but Carlos just looked through them at her, shock and hurt all over his face. Natalia raised a finger.

“I no longer answer to that from you.” She studied Tim’s face this time, winked.

Goddammit, I can’t escape the soap opera!

Tim shook his head and turned away to go into the locker room. Carlos did the same, going the opposite direction.

“Hey bro, you okay?” Terry called when he noticed.

“Just tired.” Tim muttered. “And apparently I’m not even done yet.”

“What’s that about?” Terry asked Duke when Tim disappeared.

“I don’t know, exactly.” Duke admitted. “Something made him pass out, mid-fuck last night. Collapsed on the floor. We put him to bed, but he’s been out of it, and irritable all day.”

Natalia laughed. “Not that it is my business, but how would you know he was mid-fuck?”

Duke turned to the cheer-captain. “It’s not. Yet. But. I’ll tell you: we were DP-ing Turbo at the time.” He smirked tauntingly. “What do you think about that?”

Natalia glanced at Duke’s crotch. “Vaginal and anal?” She confirmed.

At Duke’s nod, an incredulous look. “You? You and him? What, is he that small?”

Terry guffawed, smacked Duke’s arm. “You? You’re the reason that asshat was asking us about her on Sunday? I wonder what he found out that made him blame Tim for both.”

Duke tried to look humble, but didn’t convince anyone.

“Well, me and Lani and mom and dad. Isn’t that right, Tali?”

She stepped into his space.

“Yes.” She breathed. “And I am even more horny now than yesterday.”

“Good.” Duke agreed. “Take Tammie and meet me at my house. I’ll be right behind you guys. She can let you in.”

Natalia stared at Tammie’s grinning face. “Well well, I can see I have not been associating with the right people.”

She took Tammie’s arm and the girls walked away.

“Threesome, huh?” Terry mused. “Hey, can you drop Tim at home? My mom’s picking me up to go do something. Not sure what, but she was clear it’s just me.”

“Don’t worry about us.” Duke assured him, not bothering to explain. “Go do whatever.”

“Thanks cousin.” Terry checked his watch and headed for the door. “I’m in a hurry. Can you tell Tim I’ll get with him later?”

“Sure.”


Duke and Tim got to Duke’s car just in time to see Terry jump into his mother’s and speed away. The boys shared a chuckle as they got in. Neither had done more than rinse off. They found their ‘impact’ to be greater if they maintained a more ‘natural’ body odor.

“So, uh, you’ve been calling the shots on this,” Duke opened as they pulled out. “But I’d really like to make Natalia mine.”

“Sure.” Tim shrugged, unconcerned. “You did the work, why shouldn’t you get the reward?”

“That’s one way to look at it.” Duke laughed. “But how does it all work? You’ve been suggesting stuff, and we’ve all agreed. I mean, it always seems right at the time. Was it off the top of your head too, or did you plan everything?”

“A little of both actually.” Tim admitted. “Saturday morning was only sorta planned, but Sunday I’d been thinking about for days.”

“So, can you hatch us a plan for when we get to my place?” Duke looked hopeful.

“Sure.” Tim agreed. “Hey, swing by Turbo’s place. Let me call her.”

Duke changed direction while Tim made the call.

“Mall.” Tim directed after Turbo picked up.

They diverted again, pulling up to the department store exit to find Turbo, Tina and Lani all waiting, shopping bags at their feet. A lot of shopping bags. Several from Vicki’s, and another lingerie store, the rest from other places neither boy recognized, but would find they enjoyed seeing on the girls later.

“Oh shit.” Duke rolled his eyes at the sight. “I hope we have enough room.”

“Have some faith!” Tim declared, channeling Duke’s father.

They helped the girls pack the car, even stacking some on their laps in the back seat.

“So, what’s up?” Turbo asked as they pulled away.

“Induction Mission at Duke’s.” Tim informed them. “Natalia.”

“Natalia... ? Brown?” Tina confirmed.

“Head Cheerleader Natalia? The Ice Queen herself?” Turbo clarified. “The one whose boyfriend we chased out of my room on Thursday? That ‘Natalia’?”

“Ex-boyfriend, actually.” Duke tossed in.

“Yeah. I still can’t believe he opened that can of worms. What was he thinking?” Tim mused.

“Ex?” Turbo leaned forward. “Spill it, what did we miss?”

Tim gave a thumbnail sketch of the events of earlier, a tale which left all three girls in stitches with comments of “guys!” and “always thinking with their dicks!”

“Pot—kettle!” Tim waved at the bags piled atop their legs.

“Irony: for all you’re thinking with yours even more than normal,” Lani pointed out, “you’re actually a hell of a lot less stupid about it than the average high school boy.”

“And putting it to a lot better use, too!” Turbo gushed.

Good-natured laughter filled the car all the way to Duke’s.

“What’s the plan, O Wise One?” Duke turned to Tim when he shut the engine off.

Wise One?

Tim froze, mind spinning.

“Hello? Earth to Tim?” Duke waved a hand in front of Tim’s eyes when the pause stretched.

“Tiny?” Turbo nudged his shoulder.

Suddenly animated, Tim threw the door open, scraping the curb. He jumped out and started pacing, ignoring their efforts to unpack themselves from the cramped back seat. Turbo wiggled free first, and went right for him. She stopped in his way, and gripped both elbows, looking up into his unseeing eyes.

“We need you, Tim.” She entreated. “Come on back.”

“You!” Tim focused.

“Me!” She smiled, agreeably.

“Duke!” Tim called, as his cousin struggled to sort out Tina and Lani and their purchases.

“Yo?”

“Your dad here?” Tim looked around.

Duke pointed at the empty driveway.

“No. Looks like neither he nor mom are.”

“She went to see him at the office after we got dropped off.” Lani told them.

“Oh, okay, plan B.” Tim thought aloud. “Uh, okay, let’s see...”

Everyone paused.

“You and you.” He pointed at Turbo and Duke. “I have a meeting tomorrow with the Rev. I need you guys to come with.”

“Sure. Not like I’ll be tired or anything.” Duke turned back to his task.

“Why?”

Tim knew Turbo was just curious, not being obstinate.

“I’d rather not say. You’ll think it’s stupid. Or insane.”

Shocked, Turbo pressed herself to him, hugging.

“No, I won’t. Never; not me, not after this week.” She assured him.

“I’ll tell you tonight, then. Okay?”

“Fair enough.” She acquiesced. “What about our plan for right now?”

“Here’s what we’ll do...”


Natalia Brown’s day wasn’t nearly as bad as Tim’s, but it certainly wasn’t all sunshine and roses either. After Mrs. Young dropped her off at home the day before, she’d slept for almost 24 hours straight. Tossing and turning uncomfortably, she’d been plagued by the most intensely erotic dreams she could imagine. When her alarm clock woke her this morning for cheer practice, she damn near threw the thing across the room. Only her icy self-control kept her from both canceling practice, and from indulging the incredibly wicked thoughts running through her head. Not a single girl on the squad wasn’t attractive, she saw no reason not to continue that tradition. All Tali could think about was running a hand, or maybe just her tongue (oh yeah!) up under the skirt of one of the really hot (and maybe a little slutty) girl, and getting busy. Good thing she’d worn solid workout panties and shorts both. Her pussy hadn’t been dry in days.

And then her now ex-boyfriend has to show up and be a dick about everything. She actually didn’t care if he’d been banging the school slut. Hell, the way she felt today, if he’d offered to do both her and the slut together, she’d’ve jumped at the chance. But oh no, he has to run his mouth and act all butthurt and put her on the spot and what was she supposed to do and ... and...

Argh! Now she was getting all worked up again. Just when she’d calmed herself down. She took a deep breath and turned to Tammie, sitting in her passenger seat.

“Well, that sucked.”

Tammie commiserated, then brightened.

“It’s okay. We’ll take your mind off him. Hey! I know, let’s get over to Duke’s and he can come home to find us doing something naughty! How’s that sound?” Tammie accented with an eyebrow waggle.

Relaxing again, Tali agreed. She started the car and they drove off.

“What ... um ... what exactly is your relationship with Duke?” Tali ventured, hoping to keep her mind off the distracting little signals her pussy were sending.

Tammie gushed, “Oh, I’m totally his little sex slave. I mean, like I’d do any of them, whenever they want, I mean, who wouldn’t, you know? But like, Duke just has this ... way he orders me around that makes me so, so wet.”

Tali nodded like she understood, which she didn’t.

“Yes, he was most commanding when he took me home on Saturday. Then again Sunday, sharing me with his own parents and, excuse me, I do not remember that other girl’s name, but her too. It was surprising to have someone younger with such a presence. I do not remember him acting this way before. I now find myself imagining all manner of extremely perverted things. Intellectually I know this is unusual, I am not a stupid girl, but picturing enticing him into a threesome with you and I is turning me on unbelievably.”

Tali shifted in her seat, wishing she could just pull her sodden undergarments off.

“Are you all wet?” Tammie noticed. “I am too. Here, let me show you.”

With that, the girl pulled her shorts and a skimpy, decidedly-not-athletic thong down to her ankles. She rested her heels on the dash to get her sneakers through the leg-holes. The gusset wasn’t just soaking wet, globs of semen, marinading in cunt cream clung to the fabric. The overwhelming stench of sex: wet pussy and jizz, punched Tali right in the nose. She licked her lips unconsciously, fighting to keep her eyes on the road and not that tasty ... yummy ... mess.

Tammie held the thing up, hand spreading the garment. She smiled mischievously.

“Oh, you know Duke’s my cousin, right?” She remarked extra casually. “He left me a big load to remember him by. Took a while to drip down, I mean, he’s so big, but you know that, of course. Anyway, after a couple hours of kicks and stuff ... yum-my.”

She leaned over to slide her tongue right through the center. She lapped and slurped once, then held it out under Tali’s nose.

“Wanna taste?”

Tali nearly drove into a parked car as a tiny explosion, heralding many more, cooked off in her cooze. She tapped her tongue to the gift, purely for propriety’s sake, you understand.

“Your cousin?” She confirmed. “Really?”

Tali grabbed Tammie’s hand, preventing her from pulling the panties back. Another lick, much longer this time. Sucking the entire crotch into her mouth.

“Oh yeah!” Tammie nodded vigorously. “His dad and my mom are brother-sister, and my dad and his mom are, too. Can you believe that? Great, huh? I even got—”

“Stop!” Tali demanded, panting and pushing the licked-clean lingerie away. “I am going to crash if you do not wait for us to arrive. Please, say nothing else.”

Tammie giggled. “Hot huh? Okay, no problem.”

She shut up, tucking the clothes into her bag. Thankfully she remained silent and still for the rest of the drive.


Of course, once Tali parked, Tammie took that as permission to resume her antics. She spread her legs and flashed Tali before jumping out to run up the walkway. At the door, she bent over and did it again, with her ass this time. Tali spanked her once, channeling her old Ice-queen persona to order the teen inside. Giggling they burst through the door. Tali pinned Tammie against the wall, kicking the door shut. She shoved her tongue into Tammie’s mouth, keeping her in place with her weight.

A few minutes of saliva dueling, and Tali found her hands automatically sliding under Tammie’s skirt. In response, Tammie spread her legs, wrapping her calves around Tali’s. Tali palmed one ass-cheek, brushing her fingertips across Tammie’s bare pussy lips with the other hand. Tammie surrendered, sinking into the touch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.