Even worse!
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2013 by Mr. Mister

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 14 - The Reverend Richard's family is back from vacation. Now time to put the plan they decided on into action. Story codes added as it progresses.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Mind Control   Rape   Reluctant   Science Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size  

Sunday, August, Year 0

Tim cracked an eyelid when his mother shook him awake. His mother and father were both standing by the bed looking at him. Porsche was curled up against his side, since they had very little room on the twin bed. Both he and Porsche were naked because, hey, if you’ve got a sexy little slut who loves to fuck you silly, you get naked anytime you can.

“Ugh, ‘sup mom?” He mumbled.

“We let you sleep for a while, son, but we’ve got Sunan and Kiet Sing coming by in a bit, and since you two started this, we expect you to see it through.” His father said.

“Oh, okay. Just gimme a sec.” He sat up, groggily.

“While you guys are getting ready, we wanted to talk with you about a couple things as well.” His mother said.

Tim shook Porsche awake.

“Gotta get dressed. Susan and her dad are on the way.” He informed her.

“Uh, baby, I think you’re saying her name wrong.” Candy corrected.

“Nah, I guess she told Toby that’s what she wanted to be called now. Maybe she decided to stop being a weirdo nerd for her final year of high school.” Tim explained.

“Now don’t be mean, dear.” Candy admonished.

“Who’s being mean?” Tim was confused. “She joined the cheerleaders, got a haircut and started wearing makeup, from what I saw, and has already lost her virginity to Toby. Sounds to me like someone’s looking to make up for lost time.”

“Well, just don’t call her a weirdo nerd when she get’s here. It’s rude.” Candy reiterated.

“Mom, I was a weirdo nerd until three weeks ago!” Tim exclaimed. “I think I’m allowed.”

“Oh no, not a weirdo, definitely a sexy nerd!” Porsche breathed in his ear.

She gave his lobe a lick.

“Exactly!” Candy agreed. “And you’re not looking very nerdy right now. You’re very handsome, so treat the girl hospitably.”

“When you’re not getting her to be a total slut, that is.” Perry joked.

Candy rolled her eyes theatrically, but giggled too.

“Why can’t he do both?” She teased.

“And how would that work?” Perry retorted.

“I dunno.” Candy shrugged. “But Tim’s smart, I’m sure he can figure it out. Right?”

“Sure mom. No problem. I’ll be a perfect host.”

“Excellent.” She beamed. “Now get dressed. And while you’re doing that, listen up. First, in order to do what we’re planning, and live the life we want, your dad and I have decided a home renovation is in order. We’re going to make all the bedrooms larger, so we can put in bigger beds. That twin isn’t cutting it, even just for you, Tim. And we know Turbo, and probably others will be using it too. Plus, we’re going to completely finish the basement. We think that’s a perfect space for everything we want. So, we need some furniture recommendations from you, sometime in the next few weeks. Plus, in order to get this all done quickly, once we start work, you’re going to have to sleep somewhere else, probably for a month or so.”

“Oh! Oh! Sleepover!” Porsche gushed. “Please tell me my mom and dad agreed! Please?”

Perry’s smile would’ve been kindly, if he wasn’t so busy ogling the hot little teenager while she and Tim got dressed. Sexy underwear will do that to a guy. She noticed, of course, and preened for his visual enjoyment. The midriff-baring T-shirt and short-shorts she pulled on over her lingerie were an incitement to riot. Where those clothes came from, Perry had no idea. Porsche sure hadn’t worn them to church, that’s for sure!

“Of course they did.” He reassured her. “Would you expect any less?”

She shook her head, beaming.

“But!” Candy interjected, “Tim, you are expected to maintain your grades. We expect daily updates.”

“Mo-om!” Tim whined, semi-playing. “Every day?”

“Son, ” Perry instructed, “you did very well this week. We’re proud of you. We’re giving you as much freedom as you’ve demonstrated you can handle. If you show this is no big deal, that you’re mature enough, then we’ll look at other benefits down the line. You know that’s how we do things here.”

“Yeah, ” Tim agreed, pulling up his pants. “I just ... a daily phone call?”

“Oh no, of course not!” Perry protested. “Any method will do. Email. Text. Whatever. It just has to come from you, not from John and Lexi. Understood?”

“Oh, okay, that’s easier. Will do.” Tim was pleased.

A month sleeping at a girl’s house, how fucking cool is that?

“Pretty cool, huh son?” Perry guessed.

“Thanks guys!” Tim smiled.

“And lastly, ” Perry explained, “you, me and your uncle have a sit-down Tuesday evening. You did a really good thing with that Unity bond. Probably more than you realize. How you came up with it, we don’t know. Your uncle and I want to talk with you about that. As far as we can tell, none of us have had that reaction. We want to see if we can figure out why.”

“What was so special about it?” Tim wondered.

“Well, it’s tough to explain. It’s made the bond between your mother and I ... almost a physical thing. I can feel when she’s angry or sad, or whatever.”

“Or horny.” Candy grinned.

“Or horny.” Perry agreed. “This ... well it wasn’t symbolic like a regular marriage vow. This was a true ... chemical bond? We’re not totally sure we understand all of it, but we all, Richard, Barbie, John and Lexi and us, agree: it’s pretty fucking cool.”

“It’s a one-time thing though.” Tim mused, thinking. “We should make sure none of us kids do that on a whim. It’s not reversible.”

“See?” Perry threw up his hands. “How do you know that? None of us who did it know, I’m pretty sure, because it would’ve come up in our discussion. But, when you say it, it feels correct. As though we knew, but never thought about it. So, you, me, Richard, Tuesday, be there.”

“No problem dad. You guys are pretty smart, I’m guessing you’ll have better insight than I would by myself.”

“Good. It sounds like they’re here. Ready to go down?”

“Sure.” Tim hooked his arm with Porsche’s and led the way down.


Downstairs, Kiet Sing, his wife Waan and their oldest daughter, Sunan stood talking with everyone. Kiet was dressed conservatively, in a white shirt, dark slacks and tie. Waan, on the other hand, wore a dark miniskirt, collared halter-top and jacket combination, and six-inch heels. She looked every bit the cliché sexy secretary. Sunan had on white yoga pants, with a touch of camel-toe, and a light purple, form-fitting athletic shirt. Tim did a head count and found that only Terry and Tina weren’t present.

“Waan!” Perry exclaimed, “so glad you could make it. Your husband told us you were busy tonite.”

The woman glanced at her husband, eyes narrowed.

“I must leave, later, ” she replied, “but was told this important, so I come over too.”

“Oh, yes, ” Perry answered smoothly. “I think you’ll be glad you came.”

Several of the teenagers snickered at this. Perry silenced them all with a glare.

“You know, ” Perry mused, “I think it might be better for the kids to hang out upstairs for this first part. Susan, would you mind going up with my son and the others? Just for a little bit? We’ll call you back down shortly.”

“Sure, Mr. Johnson.” Susan agreed, but didn’t move.

“Ah, is ‘Su-nan’, ” Waan interjected.

“Susan!” The girl hissed back.

“Su-nan!” Her mother retorted.

In a move so smooth it appeared choreographed, both Perry and Duke stepped between the women. Duke gestured up the stairs. He slipped a hand behind Susan’s back and escorted her from the room.

“This way, Susan.” He murmured.

“No need to fight.” Perry instructed. “Let’s move to the living room.”

Waan calmed right down, and obediently followed him. Kiet looked around in shock, but didn’t say anything as he slowly trailed the group. Barbie, who’d noticed the man was unable to keep his eyes out of her cleavage, deftly slipped her arm through his and escorted him to a seat.

The whole time, Tim’s brain felt like it was in overdrive, calculating. As the kids started up the stairs, he felt an answer slide into place.

“Lani, ” he called out, “go with Mr. Sing and Aunt Barbie.”

The girl looked at him, then automatically at Duke’s retreating back. Tim’s cousin didn’t even look back, just gave a thumb’s up.

“Okay.” Lani chirped.

The girl skipped over and bookended the hapless man. He visibly stumbled when her hand wrapped his bicep. He recovered, but the hitch in his step indicated an involuntarily reaction.

“Mom? Where’s Terry and Tina?” Tim asked.

Candy paused, came back to her son. She stood with her back to the living room entrance.

“They went over to the Genaro’s. Your brother said he needed Tina’s help. Catch more flies... ” She tapped her boob unobtrusively.

“Okay, then I’d like to invite Toby over in a bit. I think we have enough of us. That okay?” Tim asked.

Candy looked confused. “Toby? Who’s Toby?”

“Toby Marshall, our team quarterback. He’s Susan’s boyfriend actually.” Tim replied.

“Uh, have we met him before?” Candy wasn’t looking amenable to the idea.

“Maybe at a football game, but he doesn’t come to church. Lexi and John have though.” Tim wordlessly asked Porsche, who was still hanging around.

She nodded.

“He used to come over to the Wolfe’s ‘regularly’, if you know what I mean.” He continued.

Candy’s expression didn’t change as her eyes ping-ponged from her son to his girlfriend and back.

“Used to?” She scoffed.

“When Tiny here, ” Porsche’s eyes twinkled at throwing that one in, “made his discovery, it kinda set off a chain reaction in our circle of friends and acquaintances. If Tiny thinks-”

“Stop. Saying. That.” Tim ground out.

Porsche ignored him, grinning. “-that it’s a good idea to ‘invite him over’, I can’t disagree. You know he lives with just his older sister, right?”

“He does? Really? And?” Tim’s exasperation was showing.

“She’s a stripper.” Porsche finished.

“Okay, do it.” Candy walked away shaking her head in wonder.

“Are you serious?” Tim was incredulous.

“Oh yeah, she’s like six years older than him, and he doesn’t like to talk about what happened. But yeah, major hottie.”

“Good one, Turbo!” Tim batted fists with her.

He peaked in the living room. Kiet sat between Barbie and Lani on the long couch. The two women were pressed right up against him. He looked like a drowning man, caught between a whirlpool and a waterfall. Every time Lani’d ask him something, his expression was like a puppy dog, begging for affection. When Barbie spoke, his look was more of a leer. He kept trying to adjust his pants, but one or the other women kept touching his arm or thigh, which made him even more visibly uncomfortable.

Across the room, Perry sat with his arm around Waan. The two shared an intimate conversation, seemingly ignoring everyone else in the room. John and Richard sat on the remaining couch, with Lexi perched between them. All affected a nonchalant air, while Candy quickly fetched drinks: beer, soda or water for whoever wanted it.

Perry winked at his son, unseen by the just-starting-to-act-uncomfortable mother, and Tim knew his father had things under control. Tim turned to Porsche, smiling.

“We’re good. Let’s get this going.”

He slid his fingers through the girl’s, and the couple joined Duke and Susan in Tammie’s room.


Susan wasn’t sure what to think. Her mother made her so mad sometimes, refusing to recognize that Susan was turning eighteen this year. She was quite capable of making her own decisions. Why couldn’t her mother just let her do so? Their arguments were getting more frequent, and more vehement.

Yet, when Duke touched her, it just ... didn’t seem important anymore. She found herself obediently walking with him up to what appeared to be Tammie’s room. Pictures taped to the mirror, closet full of clothing, and soft, pink bed linens. Duke led her to the bed and sat next to her on its edge. Tammie snagged a pillow and curled up against Duke’s leg, sitting on the floor. She thought that an odd configuration-

But Duke was talking to her now, and that was much more important.

“I like that outfit, it really makes you look hot.” He complimented her. “What made you want to be a cheerleader this year?”

Wow, he thought she was attractive. Toby had been just a complimentary, maybe even more so. But this was the first time she really, deep down, agreed. Something about the way Duke spoke made her want to believe him. She sat a little straighter, leaned in to the arm he kept around her waist.

“Oh, you know, just needed a change.” She hedged.

Duke’s eyes bored into her own. He gave her a ‘come-on, really?’ look.

Well, if he really wanted to know:

“I got tired of being a social outcast.” She shrugged, like it didn’t matter. “I mean, everyone knows my sisters are all sluts, right? Well, I get horny too. Just as much as they do. Maybe more. And my mom, I won’t even go there. You know about her, right?”

His knowing nod, and steady, understanding look made her feel like she’d finally found someone who knew where she was coming from.

“I’ve read that intelligent boys, nerds make the best lovers.” She continued. “But if that’s the case, it must happen later, because right now they act like idiots every time I bring up sex. Anything about sex, even if it’s just a joke.”

She put her hand on Duke’s chest.

“You understand, don’t you?” She begged.

“We certainly do, don’t we, Tiny?” Porsche asked over her shoulder.

Timmy followed the school uber-slut into the room. If there was anyone who had more sex than Susan’s sisters, it was this girl. And, unlike Susan’s sisters, she was nerdy too. For the longest time, Susan had detested Porsche. Refused to talk to her. Said the meanest things about her. What made it worse, Porsche never even seemed to care. Porsche’s condescending head-shakes and eye-rolls of disapproval just made Susan even madder.

It went on for almost a year, until, just before the school year ended, Susan realized she wasn’t mad at Porsche, she was jealous. She wanted to be having great sex, and doing her computer graphics work, too! In a tempest of activity, Susan got her sisters to help her get a makeover, and convinced another friend to help her get on the cheer squad. When the quarterback called to ask her out, Susan was flabbergasted. How did he even know who she was? She wanted to be attractive, sure but you try convincing yourself of that when you’ve spent your whole life being made fun of for your looks, for being smart. For being odd.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.