Even worse! - Cover

Even worse!

Copyright© 2013 by Mr. Mister

Chapter 12

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 12 - The Reverend Richard's family is back from vacation. Now time to put the plan they decided on into action. Story codes added as it progresses.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Mind Control   Rape   Reluctant   Science Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size  

Saturday, August, Year 0

Duke and Tim came running up to the locker room at their high school, they found Terry and Toby already dressed out, waiting. Several cheerleaders, including the captain, were standing nearby. Some were flirting with the two football players, though Natalia conspicuously ignored the boys.

“You’re late.” Terry accused. “Coach is gonna be pissed.”

“I know.” Duke huffed. “Laps for sure.”

“Cover for us, please.” Tim begged.

He met his brother’s eyes. “It was important, not just screwing off.”

Terry shrugged. “It’s--”

“No problem, my friend.” Toby interrupted. “Just get changed.”

Duke smiled and ducked inside. Toby intercepted Tim as he made to follow. He hooked a hand on Tim’s bicep, stopping the boy.

“Thanks.” He murmured, so only the three boys could hear.

Tim cocked his head, “For?”

Toby made a faint head jerk towards the cheerleaders.

Tim’s eyebrows climbed into his hair line. “Already?”

Toby beamed.

Tim clapped the quarterback on the chest.

“Good. I got something really cool for you, hopefully this week.” He promised.

Toby nodded. “Go get dressed. I got this. Though, if you throw something coach’s way, it’d go a long way too.”

Tim continued inside, new plans forming.


Duke and Tim hurriedly changed. They ran back outside to find Natalia waiting alone. She clearly had her mad on.

“You! Take a hike!” She ordered Duke.

“Freshman! Get over here!” She beckoned Tim.

The boys traded a glance and walked over together.

“I’m a sophomore.” Tim looked down at her. “And keep it civil, but what can I do for you?”

Natalia’s nostrils flared, her eyes blazing. Then she sniffed. She blinked rapidly, and appeared to calm down.

Her voice lost all of its bark. “I ... what did you do to Carlos?”

“I did nothing to him.” Tim replied.

She blinked again.

“Nothing?” She clearly believed him, and it confused her. “But, how can that be? He was so angry. So forceful when he... ”

“When he: what?” Duke asked.

She wouldn’t meet his gaze. “I don’t think that’s your business.”

Duke stepped closer. “Answer me. What did he do?”

She took a deep breath, which seemed to calm her further. She stared at the ground as she answered.

“When we had sex yesterday, he was not acting normal. He is very dominant in bed, when I let him in my panties, but attentive enough. Which I do not do too often. Last night he would not take no for an answer, and ... seemed totally unconcerned about my enjoyment. The only thing I got out of him, before or after was that he was furious at Tim ‘that fucking freshman’. He refused to tell me what about. Do you know?”

Tim opened his mouth to reply, but Duke forestalled him with a raised finger.

“I do, but don’t have time to tell you about it now. Meet me back here after practice.”

Still staring at the ground, Natalia meekly protested.

“Our practice is supposed to go long today, we are working on something new.”

Duke’s eyes narrowed as he considered.

“Do you have plans for this evening?” He asked.

She shook her head. “Not anymore, after last night.”

“Fine. Call me the instant you’re done. Don’t change, don’t nothing. Call me and we’ll meet up. This isn’t something you can talk about over the phone.”

“Okay.” She whispered.

The boys walked off. Neither noticed her whole body shudder, nor her piercing look as she watched them depart.


When the team returned to the locker room several hours later, it was Terry who noticed Natalia standing a over by the girls’.

“Ice queen, eleven o’clock.” He muttered to Tim and Duke, and surprisingly Toby.

The quarterback had been effusive in his praise when no one could lay a hand on him the entire day.

“That’s interesting.” Tim nudged Duke. “Not exactly what you said.”

“Yeah, lemme go talk to her.”

He took a step, then spun back around. He pulled Tim aside.

“Don’t take a shower.” He instructed.

“What? Why?”

“Heh heh, trust me on this. Go home, and see what the response is from the girls there. Then, if you still need to clean up, do whatever.”

Tim wrinkled his nose, looked down at himself in thought.

“Pheromones. In our body odor. Of course.” He clapped Duke on the shoulder and walked off. “Good call.”

“And see if you can catch a ride home with Toby.” Duke called after him.

Tim just waived without turning.

Duke nodded to himself when he watched Natalia’s response to his approach. He could actually see her smell him. Her visible agitation ceased, her gaze dropped.

“I thought practice was going to be long.” Duke inquired.

“I ... figured this was easier than trying to call you later. I do not have your number, and attempting to get it would not look good.”

“I’ll give you that.” Duke agreed. “Follow me back to my house, and we’ll talk.”

He stared at her until she agreed, then followed the team into the locker room.


It was only when Duke pulled up at his house that he even thought about Lani.

Shit! Knowing her, she’s riding dad right in the living room.

He walked over to Natalia’s compact.

“Hang here for a second. I gotta check that its okay to bring you over. Sorry, forgot to do that before.”

“We can go somewhere else, if you want.” She offered.

Duke shook his head. “Naw, shouldn’t be an issue. Just gimme a second. Don’t go anywhere.”

“But, isn’t your dad the minister?” She whispered to herself as he walked away.

Inside, he indeed found Lani riding his father’s dick. Luckily, they were going at it in Reverend Young’s office/den. Richard had lowered his chair, and the Asian slut was casually grinding on him while they leisurely surfed the internet for porn.

“Hey dad, Lani.” Duke greeted, standing in the doorway.

Richard spun the chair around, which did nothing to dislodge Lani. She played with her clit, making eyes at Duke.

“Son, how was practice?” Richard asked.

“Meh, it was okay, I guess.” Duke frowned. “Though Tim sure has the quarterback completely wrapped around his finger, which is really funny.”

“Tim? Really? How?” Richard raised an eyebrow.

“Uh, well, I’m not totally sure. But he’s promised everyone a complete explanation of a bunch of stuff at our lunch meeting tomorrow.”

“This ought to be good.” Richard mused.

“Dad, you have no idea.” Duke ventured. “He’s ... dad, he’s like us. Like you and me.”

“What?!” Richard’s other eyebrow climbed up his forehead. “Are you sure? Absolutely positive?”

Duke snorted. “Yeah, dad, I’m sure on this one.”

“What do you mean, he’s like you guys?” Lani asked.

Duke smirked. “You’ll find out tomorrow.”

“You sure, son?”

“Dad, trust me, tomorrow’s meeting is going to blow you away.”

“Well, why can’t we just have the meeting now? Tonight, I mean?”

“The, ah, three sluts over at Turbo’s place.” Duke pointed over his shoulder. “And the cheerleader captain I have waiting to come inside.”

“You have a cheerleader waiting outside? Well, go invite her in.”

“I’m going to take her upstairs. Try to keep it down, for a little while, okay? Can I close this door?” Duke asked.

“No problem son, you have fun. I know I am.” The minister reached around to cup one of Lani’s tits.

She giggled, grinding against him, even harder.

Shaking his head, Duke shushed them and closed the door.

Duke stepped back outside, and motioned for Natalia to come in. She visibly steeled herself, and got out of her car.

As she walked over, Duke took a second to appreciate the cheer captain’s lithe body and long, blonde hair. She had the typical cheekbones and face of a Russian model. And she carried herself like one. Or like a dancer. All courtesy of her mother. The only thing typically American about her was her golden tan. Well, that and her cheer-leading uniform. Duke licked his lips at the thought of doing her while she wore it.

“C’mon in.” He invited. “We’ll go up to my room.”

She followed him into the split level without a word.

Once in Duke’s room, he motioned her to sit on his bed, while he took the only chair. She sat demurely, legs tucked underneath. Her eyes remained downcast.

“Natalia?” He tried to meet her gaze.

“Yes?” She whispered.

“Look at me.”

Slowly, the looked him in the eye.

“How are things between you and Carlos?” Duke asked, after considering several opening questions.

“They are good. He is a strong man. Better than that idiot quarterback. I could never date him.” She sneered.

“Did you know he cheats on you?”

“Of course. He cheats on me, I cheat on him back. It makes him so mad, shows him I am not his property.” A sly smile. “Plus, he always makes it really good after.”

That threw Duke for a loop.

“Oh, okay, well, uh, then um, Tim made a claim on Turb-sorry, Porsche. Carlos didn’t take it well, since he’s used to their regular sex. That’s why he was so mad.”

Natalia squinted at him for a minute.

“Carlos regularly fucks the school slut?” She hissed.

“Uh, yeah. You said you know about it.”

“No, I know he cheats occasionally, though I never knew with whom. How regularly?”

Duke sat back.

“Well, that I’m not totally sure about. Every couple weeks? How often did you think?”

“Maybe every two or three months. Not nearly that often.”

The teen looked like she dearly wanted to be very angry, but wasn’t.

“Who do you cheat on him with, then?” Duke asked.

“A college guy, or one of the teachers. Never the same person twice.”

“And not very often.” It wasn’t a question.

The sly smile returned. “Often enough. More than I thought he did, though maybe not as frequently as he really was. Hmmm.”

“You came over here expecting to have sex with me.” Again, not a question.

“Yes.”

“Why?”

“Because you told me to.”

Duke shook his head. “No, that’s why you came over. Why did you expect to have sex? It sounds like you go for older guys. More experienced. Why me?”

“Because you made me not mad. Men are weak, easily manipulated. You were not. I wished to see if you were just as masterful in bed as out.”

He leaned forward again. He could see her pupils were dilated. Her cheeks flushed.

He sniffed. “You’re aroused, right now. Aren’t you?”

“Yes.”

His eyes bored into hers. “Stand up.”

She stood, shifting from one foot to the other.

“Reach beneath your skirt, take off the shorts and panties and give them to me.”

When she hesitated slightly, he added, “Now.”

Her gaze dropped again as she complied. She handed the wadded up bundle of fabric to him.

He separated her panties, dropping the shorts to the floor. The panties were skimpy, but cotton, and damp with her juices. He brought them to his nose, visibly inhaling.

“You’re going to taste delicious.” He declared. “Shirt off.”

She unzipped the sides and slid the garment over her head. A sports-bra, matching the panties in his hand held her breasts down.

He snapped his fingers. “Get rid of that bra.”

She unclipped the back clasp and slid the elastic over her head. Her nipples stood erect, like gumdrops, awaiting his mouth. She still wore the short, pleated skirt, and her sneakers.

“Done this before?” He asked.

“Yes.” The sly smile returned.

“Dressed exactly like this?”

A nod.

“This same uniform?”

Another nod.

“How many times?”

She thought for a minute.

“Several with Carlos. Two other times with dalliances.”

“And I’m the third?”

“Yes.”

Duke stood up too. He quickly shed his clothes until he just had underwear on.

“Kneel down, and take off my shorts.” He instructed.

She knelt, but looked up at him.

“I do not do oral.” She declared.

“Take. Off. My. Shorts.” He stared her down.

She obeyed, and the sight, and smell of him made her wobble.

“My god.” She breathed. “How can that be real?”

“Play with it.” He demanded.

She hefted his semi-turgid shaft with one hand, cupped his balls with the other. With a throbbing jerk, it elongated, becoming thicker and harder in her grasp. Soon, it was long enough that it bumped her breasts as it twitched with every heartbeat.

“You are the biggest I have ever seen.” She blurted.

A thin drool of pre-cum dripped from the head. It landed on her tit.

“Lick it.” He ordered.

She shook her head, but her tongue flickered out involuntarily.

He bent over, so his mouth hovered just above her head.

“Lick it. You want to taste it. You need to taste it. Lick it.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.