Even worse!
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2013 by Mr. Mister

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 8 - The Reverend Richard's family is back from vacation. Now time to put the plan they decided on into action. Story codes added as it progresses.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Mind Control   Rape   Reluctant   Science Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size  

Friday, August, Year 0

Candy slipped behind the wheel of her European sports-sedan and started the engine. The powerful vibrations tickled her still-bare nether regions through the seat.

She flicked a glance at Tim. “Pull it out, son. I wanna play with you while we drive.”

“Sure thing, mom.”

Tim complied, pulling his turgid member out. The flesh column stood up from his open fly. Candy hit the garage remote, then wrapped her fingers around her son’s cock.

“I’m so glad I got an automatic.” She mused.

Tim leaned his seat back with a sigh. “Me too, mom. Me too.”

“Now, now.” Candy scolded him. “No sleeping. We may not have time for details, but I want a complete rundown of what you’ve been up to this week young man.”

Ah, where to begin.

“Okay, you know about me getting together with Turbo on Sunday. Obviously.” Tim began as they pulled out.

Candy tittered. “Turbo! Haven’t heard that in years.” She winked. “Bet it’s got a whole new meaning, now!”

“You’re telling me!” Tim agreed. “Then, on Tuesday... ”

Tim reiterated his sexploits from the week, leaving out the inexplicable stuff. His mother wouldn’t understand anyway.

“ ... I sent both on their way, happy as clams.” He finished, as they pulled up to the Wolfe residence. “I went back inside and, uh, Lexi sucked me off. When Turbo and Lani finished their shower, they came downstairs and we had ... a little orgy, I guess.” He shrugged. “That’s pretty much it until now.”

Candy parked her car to one side in the double-driveway. She scanned both directions down the street. No one was nearby.

“Oh, god that’s fucking hot!” She exclaimed. “Quick, let’s get in the house so your first girl doesn’t see you.”

They jumped out, making their way to the front door.

“Do you have any idea how lucky you are to have a girlfriend do this for you?” She asked as they went inside.

“Or to have a mom let me do this to her?” He taunted.

Tim slammed the door shut. He pinned his mother, face-first against the wall, right there in the entryway. He re-unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out. Keeping one hand on her back, he tilted her pelvis with the other. A finger-swipe revealed how soaking wet Candy was. She moaned, long and loud as he unceremoniously slammed his massive dick into her waiting cunt. Her moans turned to grunts as he shoved her against the wall with every thrust.

“Uh, fuck, uh, me.” She repeated with each stroke.

Then the doorbell rang.

Tim clapped a hand over his mother’s mouth.

“Goddamit, mom!” He hissed. “I wanted to get a shower before she got here.”

Candy’s giggle was muffled, but still audible. Tim shushed her and pointed upstairs.

“I’ll delay her a bit. Hide.” He instructed.

She nodded and he pulled out with a squish. She ran upstairs while he attempted to make himself presentable. When he didn’t hear her moving around any more, and got his dick tucked away, he opened the door.

He stared, confused. “Uh, hey. I thought... ”

Lamai waved that away. “I switched. It’s better this way. Besides, ” she leaned in, “I think both my sisters are gonna show up together. I wanted first dibs. Hope you’re as good as Porsche claims.”

“Uh, yeah, okay.” He stepped back. “C’mon in.”

He retreated, allowing her in. The fourteen-year-old had on a black tank-top, no bra, as her erect nipples attested, and a camel-toe-tight pair of high-cut, hip-hugging short shorts. A pair of white sneakers completed the Lolita outfit. Tim licked his lips, staring. When she moved to invade his personal space, he rebuffed her.

“I literally just got here. I haven’t even had a shower since practice.” He explained.

“Oh, that sounds fun!” She gushed. “I’ll wash your back?”

“I ... don’t think guys are even allowed to say no to that offer.” He grinned.

“You’re not.” She agreed, winking.

Tim paused, gave her a searching look.

“You seem awfully eager. We barely know each other. You sure about this?”

Lamai cocked her head. “I may not be as big a slut as my sisters. Yet. But I absolutely love sex. Porsche said you’re hung, and good in bed.” She waved her hands around him. “And you’re a totally hot guy. I would’ve let you do me right there in church last Sunday, but I guess your girlfriend had first dibs.”

Tim stepped to the side, sighing, “Well, okay then. After you.”

Lamai cocked her head. “I’ve never actually been in here before. Where am ... are we going?”

“Oh, ” Tim pointed. “Up the stairs, first door to the left. I’ll be right behind you.”

“I’ll bet you will.” She teased.

With a butt wiggle, the nubile teen led him up. She glanced right, confirming Porsche’s room with him.

“I’ll put my clothes in here. We’re alone, right?”

Tim nodded.

“Start the shower, I’ll join you in a sec.” She instructed.

“Okay.”

Tim missed her narrowed eyes as he went into the bathroom.

He’d just gotten the water a perfect temperature, steam rising around him when Lamai slid in behind. She ran her hands down his broad back.

“You look even better naked.” She complimented him.

He spun around, and stared even harder this time. She had pert breasts, with tiny brown nipples sticking up. Her tight spinner body and shaved pussy had his cock inching its way skyward. She looked down, eyes bugging out.

“Holy fuck!” She exclaimed. “Is that thing real?”

“Of course. You wanna wash it?”

“Definitely!” She breathed.

The teen dropped to her knees. Tim shifted over, blocking the water and handing Lamai the soap. She grinned up at him and worked her hands into a lather. With one, she gently cupped his balls. The other jacked his still expanding rod, smearing the white foam all over it. She traced fingertips along its length, feeling every ridge and bump. By the time she finished, it was full-sized. She nodded thoughtfully.

Keeping one hand sliding around his member, she soaped his legs, then stood and worked his chest and arms. Whenever the suds ran out, she just switched hands. Once he was totally covered in soap, she stepped in, trapping his dick between their bodies. Tim was so much taller than Lamai, the shaft stood between her breasts, head just below her chin. She swished her tits back and forth on his abs. One hand went back to fondling his balls, the other jacked him while she rubbed his cock all over her body. Tim leaned back, allowing the girl to play with him leisurely.

“Rinse.” She commanded, stepping back. “I can’t wait to get this thing in my pussy.”

Tim complied, and Lamai used her soap-coated body to wash his back while he did. The boy rested his hands against the shower wall, on both sides of the nozzle. Lamai’s hand roamed down his buttocks, teased his asshole, kneaded his thighs and calves.

“God, you feel good!” She gushed. “All clean?”

Tim rinsed his head and face, then nodded. He turned around again, maneuvering to rinse all the soap off. Lamai struck a pose, hip cocked with a hand resting on it.

“Now do me.” She ordered, trying to hand him the soap.

Tim put it back in the dish, and force-ably turned her around.

“Oh, I’ll do you, alright!” He hissed in her ear.

He bent her over, forearms against the opposite wall. He picked up one leg and set her foot on the tub lip. Her crotch was nicely spread, so he slid his hand between her thighs. Her entire pussy was soaking wet. He smiled to himself.

Guess she really is a slut.

“Oh yes!” She sighed. “Do me! Just please be—oh fuck!”

Tim swiped his dick through her mons, coating the head in her juices. He lined it up and pushed the tip in. The teen shuddered, trembling as desire and fear warred between her crotch and her head. When the entire helmet passed her widely splayed pussy-lips, she moaned long and loud.

“Holy! Fucking! Shit!” She cried. “That’s a fucking big cock.”

Tim rested a hand on her back. The dark skin around her hole was nearly white with strain.

“That’s the head. Now you take it at your own speed.” He invited.

“Goddamn! Okay, just gimme a minute.” She warned. “You should come with a warning label.”

“I thought you said Turbo warned you I was big?” Tim asked.

“Turbo? Porsche?” Lamai asked, breathlessly. “Ugh. Oh god, that’s really making my pussy happy!”

The girl slowly started rocking, taking just a little more of him with every thrust. Tiny yips and yelps slipped out as he inched his way into her body.

Tim smacked an ass-cheek, which didn’t even jiggle.

What a tight little body.

“Oh yeah, smack my ass.” Lamai encouraged. “Por, ugh. Porsche said you were big, but I wouldn’t have, ugh, believed her if she’d tried to, oh, oh, oh, tell me exactly how huge you are!”

She felt the tip bounce off her cervix. With a grimace, she forced herself back. His cock head pushed past, right into her womb. The pain and pleasure all swirled together. Her awareness shrunk down to just the nerve endings in her cunt.

“I’m ... I’m... ” She babbled.

“You’re a good little slut!” Tim smacked both ass-cheeks for emphasis.

“Cuming!” She wailed. “Fuck!”

Her eyes rolled back as shudders racked her body. Cunt cream dribbled down Tim’s dick. Tim held her in place, jerking his hips to prolong the explosions rocketing from her pussy to her head. Lamai’s first orgasm flowed into her second, and third. Then she lost count. Her screams echoed throughout the house. Eyes peered around the bathroom doorway, but the two teens were too lost in ecstasy to notice.

Eventually, Lamai slumped over, drained.

“Enough!” She coughed.

Tim slowly backed out. Her pussy-lips rolled with him, an obscene display of froth coating his shaft. When the head popped free, Lamai slid to the floor, shaking. Tim reached behind him, turning the water temperature up. He angled the spray past his hips onto the girl.

It took a few minutes for Lamai to blink and stretch. She reached out, allowing the water to cascade down her lithe body. Her eyes found his dick, bobbing in time with his heartbeat, a nasty film of fuck fluids covered it. She stared, shook her head and stared again. She scrambled to her knees and held the column of flesh up for examination. Several inches were still dry, down at the base.

She shook her head, “I couldn’t take it all. You’re just too big.”

“That’s okay, ” Tim replied, “it felt good.”

“You didn’t cum, did you?”

“Not yet.” Tim leered.

“Well (lick), let me (lick) get you clean (lick) and you can (lick) cum all over me (lick). How’s that sound (lick)?”

Tim’s leer, if anything got bigger. “You keep that up, and I’ll be cuming in no time.”

“Oh, goody!” She resumed licking his cock.

When he felt an orgasm swell up, he grabbed her head with one hand. Held it in place while he jacked himself off with his other. Lamai cupped his balls and ran fingernails around his hips.

“I’m gonna ... cum ... Drink it ... all!” He warned.

Lamai stuck her tongue out, the tip tickling his glans. She wrapped her lips around what she could on the tip. She felt his balls contract and a wad of jizz slammed into her throat. She gulped eagerly, as shot after shot filled her mouth. Long after any other guy would’ve finished, he continued splashing semen down the slut’s windpipe.

Lamai lifted her lips free as he subsided. She collected the remaining drops and swallowed those too. She smiled proudly.

“Didn’t spill a drop!” She enthused. “God, that made me so horny!”

“Good, ” Tim jacked his cock back to hardness, “let’s go into the bedroom so you can ride me properly.”

Lamai started. She looked around wildly.

“The bedroom ... that’s right.” She levered herself to her feet. “I, um, have a surprise for you in the bedroom. Maybe.”

Tim rinsed his dick and shut off the water. He pointed at the cabinet with the towels. She handed him one, too.

“You maybe have a surprise for me?” He asked. “Is it a hot little teen who loves to fuck?”

“Tw—oh, you mean me? Um, yeah, that too.” She stammered.

Tim gave her an inquiring look. “Huh?”

“Oh, c’mon!” She wrapped the towel around her tits.

She was so small, it hung to mid thigh like a dress. Shaking his head, he tied his at his waist and followed her into Porsche’s bedroom.

“Surprise!” Lamai announced.

Lying on Porsche’s bed, naked save for heels, were Lamai’s older twin sisters: Dao and Mali.

Shaking his head, Tim dropped his towel and plopped down between the twins.

“What, you couldn’t wait?” He teased.

“More like we figured our little Lam here wouldn’t leave anything for us!” Mali replied.

“The fucking tramp agreed it wouldn’t be fair.” Dao continued. “So, we decided to fucking triple-team your ass!”

Tim put an arm around each girl and pulled them against his sides.

“Aw, you needn’t have worried.” He explained. “There’s more than enough of me to go around, I promise!”

Both girls wrapped a hand around his still-erect dick.

“I’ll say!” Mali breathed into his ear.

“It’s fucking huge! Where the fuck you been hiding this fuckstick?” Dao exclaimed.

She leaned over and captured him in her mouth. Mali kissed her way down his neck, then chest to join her sister. The two girls swapped his cock, one sucking, slurping the head, the other kissing, licking the shaft. Tim closed his eyes, relaxing. He could go all night like this. Mali and Dao really made a meal of him, kissing and tonguing each other across his meat as they moved. The twins were obviously unashamed to display their sensual contact. After a while, he felt the bed shake. Peeking an eye, he saw Lamai join her sisters. She’d dried her black hair, which hung halfway down her back, like her sisters’. The teen hesitated, seemed reluctant to share the same physical affection with the twins. She eventually moved up next to his head, kissing him and rubbing her tits against his torso.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.