Even worse!
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2013 by Mr. Mister

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The Reverend Richard's family is back from vacation. Now time to put the plan they decided on into action. Story codes added as it progresses.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Mind Control   Rape   Reluctant   Science Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size  

Friday, August, Year 0

Duke’s car roared up the driveway to the Johnson residence. He parked on the pad to the side, leaving the way clear for any cars exiting the garage. Duke, Terry and Tim all climbed out.

“Welcome back.” Terry joked. “As you can see, we’ve made a few changes around here.”

“Oh, really smart ass?” Tim retorted. “And how much time have you spent at Holly’s house this week?”

Terry shrugged. “Pretty much every evening, from Tuesday on.” He held up a finger. “But, I didn’t sleep there!”

“Yet!” Duke interjected.

Shrugging noncommittally, Terry agreed, “yet.”

Laughing, the boys barged through the front door.

“Mom, we’re home!” Terry called. “I even found your long-lost son!”

There was a clattering, and four naked teenage girls bounced into the room. Curvaceous Tammie and lithe Lani knelt at Duke’s sides, hugging his legs. Lissome Porsche pressed herself against Tim, french-kissing him. Athletic Tina hugged her brother, and gave his chest a nipple brush.

The girls all chattered excitedly, asking what the plans were, since it was a Friday night. Before anyone could explain, though, Terry and Tim’s mother, Candice strode into the room. Tall and slender, the hot mother wore a black leather outfit consisting of: a pair of thigh-high boots, corset with breast cups and the shortest side-slit miniskirt they’d ever seen. All three boys stared, amazed.

“Damn, mom!” Tim burst out. “Did you let Tammie dress you today?”

Candy winked at her son. “Maybe.”

She spun around. “What do you guys think?”

“You look stunning, Aunt Candy.” Duke complimented her.

“Thank you.” Candy smiled.

Tim and Terry stalked forward. Neither said a word. Recognizing their intent, she held up both hands, palms out.

“Hold it.” She barked. “I asked you a question. And given that you’ve both seen fit to avoid this house all week, I think an explanation is in order.”

Terry checked his phone and shook his head.

“Mom, I’m sorry, ” he said, “I’ve got, like thirty minutes to shower and change and head back out.”

“And where do you think you’re going, young man?” Candy scowled, crossing her arms.

“I have a date with Holly.” Terry replied.

“Haven’t you seen her enough?” Candy retorted.

“Mo-om!” Terry mock-whined, causing the girls to giggle. “It’s important. I swear.”

“How important?” Candy arched an eyebrow, mother-style.

Terry got a conniving smirk. “Mother-daughter tag-team.”

The girls all gasped, then tittered. Candy’s arms dropped. She smiled back.

“Oh, son, ” she strode up to him. “that’s so fucking hawt! Gimme a kiss!”

With that, she hooked a leg around his, circled her arms behind his neck. She sank her lips to his, tongue questing. Terry palmed his mother’s ass, hiking the skirt up to show her lack of underwear. He ground his mother’s pelvis against his muscular quad.

Tim and Duke shared a look.

“Fuckin’ A!” Duke clenched a fist.

Tim bumped it back. “Damn straight.”

Terry broke the kiss. “Mom, I really do need to get going.”

Candy stepped back and wagged a finger under his chin.

“Okay, you’re forgiven. But. I want details. You have practice tomorrow?”

“Just a short one, coach’s giving us most of tomorrow and all of Sunday to recover.”

Candy nodded. “Sunday, family meeting after church. No excuses.”

She turned to the others. “This means all of you, too.”

“Yes, ma’am.”

“Of course.”

“Okay, take off.” Candy waved. “Not you!”

She grabbed Tim’s arm as he started after his brother and sister. He looked at her expectantly.

“You still haven’t explained anything.” Candy scolded. “You’re even younger than your brother, and you’ve slept at a girl’s house three nights in a row! What do you have to say for yourself?”

Tim pulled Porsche between them. He ran his hands down her arms, slid them across her body to cup her breasts.

“Look at her mom, ” he instructed, “what would you do if she was begging you to do her, just one more time?”

Candy eyed Porsche up and down appreciatively. She liked what she saw. Both Porsche and Tim could see the heat in her appraisal. Porsche’s pussy wept in anticipation.

Candy gave her son a pouty look. “Well, I certainly wouldn’t be so selfish. You really should learn to share with the rest of us.”

“Hey!” Duke blurted.

He’d stopped when Candy grabbed Tim, purely to lend moral support, though. Not because he was hoping for another mother-son show. Oh no. He’d never be so crass as to fondle his cousin and his other sex-slave while blatantly gawking at his aunt and cousin.

Candy and Tim turned to Duke.

“Yes?” Candy crossed her arms again and did the eyebrow thing.

“We had a deal.” Duke said to Tim.

“We did.” Tim agreed. “I was just explaining my actions. She’s still yours for the evening.”

Candy looked back and forth between them.

“What’s this?” She demanded.

“Uh... ” Tim stammered.

Duke shrugged, pointing. “Don’t look at me. It was his idea.”

Candy regarded her son thoughtfully.

“Care to explain, son?”

“Uh, well, see... ” He struggled.

Porsche put a hand on his arm.

“We needed allies.” She interjected. “The goal is to ... encourage other families to take vacations at the Resort, right?”

Candy nodded.

“Well, Tim here got Lani to come over and the two of us tag-teamed Jason Thorton and Greg Parker. By the end, both were (ahem) eating out of ... the palm of Tim’s hand.”

A bright smile broke out over Candy’s face.

“That’s great!” She enthused. “Good job son!”

She stepped around Porsche and gave both of them a group hug.

“Hey, why does he get credit?” Lani frowned. “We did all the work!”

Duke kissed the top of her head paternally, while cupping the naked teen’s ass.

“Good slut.”

She simpered, mollified.

“Dude!” Duke shook his head in amazement. “What’s up with you guys? We’ve been back less than a week, and you’re finding time to make all these plans and shit. I’m fucking smoked every night from practice. A little nookie and I’m fucking out like a light!”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.