Even worse! - Cover

Even worse!

Copyright© 2013 by Mr. Mister

Chapter 6

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The Reverend Richard's family is back from vacation. Now time to put the plan they decided on into action. Story codes added as it progresses.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Mind Control   Rape   Reluctant   Science Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size  

Thursday, August, Year 0

Duke pulled his car to the curb, turned to Tim.

“You been home at all this week?” He asked.

“Sure.” Tim replied. “Once or twice.”

“How many nights they let you stay over?” Duke waved at the house.

Tim smirked. “Was supposed to be just one, but last night went ... long.”

“Lucky dog.” Duke punched Tim’s shoulder.

Tim shrugged and looked away.

“Anyway, ” Duke continued, “we good?”

“Yup, ” Tim replied, “she’ll be there. With whistles on. Or is that bells?”

Duke leaned towards him.

“How about with the sluttiest outfit you can find, instead?” He asked.

Tim laughed. “I’ll see if she has something suitable.”

“Good.” Duke turned to the back seat. “You be a good little fuck toy tonite, hear me? ‘Cause tomorrow we’re gonna have some fun!”

Lani smiled, looked down. “Yes sir.”

Tim levered himself out, held the seat forward so Lani could climb out. Her miniskirt rode up high enough to display her already soaking lavender panties. He gave her his hand, so she could steady herself on her cork-soled wedge sandals. She tugged the black skirt back down, smoothed her low-cut white tank-top. Once she stepped away, he closed the door and leaned down.

“Thanks cuz.”

“You kids have fun.” Duke joked, pointing at Tim. “Just hold up your end.”

Tim gave him a thumbs-up back. The duo turned towards the house. Duke gave a cheerful double-honk, and pulled away. Tim allowed Lani to take his arm and escorted her inside.

Day three of barging in without knocking rewarded Tim with his best scene yet. John Wolfe sat low on the couch. His head was thrown back, arms outstretched on the cushions. His pants lay crumpled at his ankles. Lexi knelt, in the same tiny red thong and stripper heels, between her husband’s spread knees. Her head bobbed slowly on his dick. Tim could just make out one hand as Lexi played with her pussy through the fabric; or maybe inside of it.

John’s eyes opened as they came inside. He spared a quick glance for Tim, then centered his attention on Lani. Whatever he saw on her face made him smile. He ensured Lexi kept sucking by dropping a hand to her head.

“Hey guys, ” he greeted, “come on in. Porsche’s upstairs. Excuse me, Turbo’s upstairs, with... ” He looked up. “Three guys I think.”

“Thanks Mr. Wolfe.” Tim held Lani’s arm up. “This is Lani.”

“Hello.” Lani chirped.

“Welcome, we’ve heard all about you.” John waved the girl closer. “Don’t be shy, c’mon over.”

Lexi waved glistening fingers over her shoulder.

Lani looked at Tim.

He nodded. “Keep your clothes on. No fucking. I’ll call you up when I’m ready. I’m sure you can find something to occupy your attention while you wait.”

She winked back. “I’ll be ready, sir.”

“Good.” He smacked her ass as he headed up the stairs.

“Mind if I join you?” He heard her ask behind him.

Upstairs Tim found Porsche reclining on her bed. The sexy teen wore a black mesh see-thru camisole and panties. A black pair of ankle-strapped heels were tucked under her ass. Three teenage boys: Carlos Herrera, Greg Parker and Jason Thorton surrounded the bed. All were practically drooling. How Porsche had kept them from having their way with her, Tim would probably never know.

“Hey guys!” He announced, slamming the door behind him.

Porsche smiled, winked while the three boys jumped.

“Who the fuck are you?!” Carlos growled.

Carlos had typical Hispanic features, short, greasy black hair and dark eyes. Only medium height, he made up for it by being one of the most dangerous guys in school. He disdained sports, preferring several contact-oriented martial arts. His muscular arms bespoke long hours training. He was younger brother to Toby’s ex-girlfriend, Jo. Tim hoped there wasn’t going to be a problem between Carlos and Toby.

“Shit, Timmy, if I hadn’t seen you Sunday, I wouldn’t’ve recognized you!” Jason exclaimed.

Jason stepped over to clasp hands with Tim. He was about the same height as Carlos, but where the other was swarthy, Jason’s skin was much lighter. He kept his brown hair long, braided in back. Where Carlos’ muscles were lean, Jason’s were bulky. Tim knew Jason worked after school, weekends and summers as a mechanic in his father’s dealership service department. Everyone did, since he’d used the money and tools and connections there to dig up and restore a silver ‘64 Corvette Stingray. It was probably the most well-known car in school, if not the whole town. Tim idly wondered how many panties the rumbling engine had drenched while riding around with Jason. He was famous too for not having a girlfriend, but never lacking for a date.

“Damn, Tim you ain’t so tiny any more!” Greg shook his head.

Greg was tall, played center for the basketball team. He had typical Irish coloring: pale skin, freckles, flame hair, and blue eyes. He’d shown up in town a year and a half earlier after winter break. He lost both his parents in a car accident and lived with his aunt and uncle now. Everybody knew him; somehow he’d kept up his spirits after the tragedy and gone on to be one of the most popular guys in school. He didn’t quite play the field like Jason, but wasn’t known for keeping his girlfriends long-term either. Still, none ever had a bad word about him.

“Howzit hanging?” Tim asked, bumping fists with Greg and offering the same to Carlos.

Carlos ignored it. The boy crossed his arms, leaned against the wall, glowering.

“Sup Carlos?” Jason asked.

“Yeah, man, chill. What’s your deal?” Greg placated.

“What’s my deal?” Carlos asked, contemptuously. He pointed at himself, and the two older teens. “We’re Seniors. We got a good deal going.” He pointed at Porsche. “We don’t need some little freshman punk, who thinks just because he’s been hitting the gym, he can come in and fuck up our arrangement.”

Tim cocked an eyebrow at Porsche.

“Sorry.” She mouthed.

Tim sighed. Drama, always gotta be fucking drama. Can’t nobody just wait and see what’s up?

“Look, I’m sorry you feel that way.” Tim offered. “But things’ve changed. Now, I can’t promise it’ll be exactly the same, but if you’ll just work with me I think—”

“You’re dictating to me, now?” Carlos straightened up. “Stupid kid. You think you get to tell me what to do? You got another thing coming. I do what I want with her, when we want to. It ain’t up to you.”

“Yes. It is.” Porsche interjected.

Tim smirked, gestured to her.

Carlos rolled his eyes, waved dismissively. “Be quiet slut. I’ll get to you in a minute.”

The temperature dropped ten degrees.

“Hey!” Greg protested.

“Not fucking cool, man.” Jason scolded.

The two moved to flank Tim, facing Carlos. Jason positioned himself between Carlos and the bed.

“Hold on. Hold up a minute.” Tim sputtered, attempting to salvage the situation.

He’s already made up his mind. How do I change it?

Carlos ignored him. He met Porsche’s eyes.

“You sure you wanna do this? Let him interfere? I ain’t cool with that. You think I’m gonna ... keep my mouth shut?” He asked.

“Yes, you are.” She came to her knees, so her head was level with his.

Carlos snorted. “And why the fuck should I?”

“Natalia.” Porsche kept her voice steady.

Carlos was unconvinced. “Like she’ll believe you.”

Porsche put her hand on Tim’s shoulder.

“Tim is friends with Chris.” She explained. “I won’t have to say anything. But if Tim and her brother talk to her, what do you think she’ll do?”

Carlos opened his mouth, then closed it. He looked thoughtful. The others waited for him.

Finally, he glared. “Okay, you get that one.”

Without warning, he stepped forward, slammed a fist into Tim’s gut. Tim didn’t see it coming at all. He had no time to clench his abs, or brace. Breath whooshed from him as he doubled over. He heaved, struggling to get air.

“Fuck you, fresh meat.” Carlos hissed.

Then Tim pictured Porsche. Something twitched in his groin. Heat and righteous fury sparked through his body. Air suddenly seemed ... unnecessary. He straightened, eyes flashing. Carlos shrank back involuntarily.

“You want a war, dickhead? You really that stupid?” He snarled.

Steeling himself visibly, Carlos glared back.

“You ain’t man enough to fight me.” He taunted.

That’s a sucker’s bet. He knows more about fighting with his pinkie than I do with my whole body. But...

Tim spread his arms. “Come at me, br—o.”

Carlos didn’t wait for him to finish. He slammed both palms into Tim’s ears. He grinned like a shark.

“Can you hear me now?” Carlos sneered.

Tim cocked his head. He’d registered the hit, but it hadn’t hurt nearly as much as he’d feared.

“Sure, why? You looking for a job selling cell phones?” Tim asked.

Carlos’ eyes narrowed. He jabbed an open palm-heel into Tim’s nose.

Tim blinked. “That’s all you got?”

Carlos knew that strike should’ve broken the nose. Tim should be struggling to breathe. Why wasn’t blood pouring from his nostrils? He clenched fists, and gave Tim’s jaw a perfect right cross.

Tim’s head barely moved. Carlos had spent long hours punching heavy bags, boxing pads, and sparring. He hadn’t actually been in many fights, but those few he had been, he’d won easily. His hands were strong, used to the impacts. But when something gave behind his knuckles, he felt pain. A lot of pain.

He was tough, though. He didn’t let it show. Something was wrong here. He needed to get away. Going toe to toe with Tim, who was obviously hopped up on drugs, wasn’t working. He’d have to figure out another solution.

“Fuck you.” He scowled again.

He stalked out, shouldering Greg aside. The four watched him go, speechless. When they heard the front door slam shut, they all sagged. Tim dropped into the desk chair.

“Well, that could’ve gone better.” He muttered.

“Ya think?” Porsche huffed.

The two others laughed.

“You wanna tell us what that was all about?” Greg asked.

“Yeah, Tim. What’s going on?” Jason added.

“Why did he keep calling me a freshman? I’m a freaking sophomore, for Christ’s sake!” Tim mused.

“‘Cause he didn’t know?” Greg offered.

“And he’s a dick?” Jason threw in.

“Yeah, probably.” Tim agreed. “What a downer.”

“Hey man, don’t let him get to you. He just turned down pretty much any chance of ever getting with Porsche again. Pretty fucking stupid if you ask me.” Greg consoled him.

Tim met Porsche’s eyes. She nodded, smiling.

Tim barked a laugh. “True dat. Dumbass.”

“For sure. Now, why don’t you explain what’s going on. I caught something there, but I’m still confused.” Jason reminded Tim.

Tim took a deep breath. He watched Porsche curl herself back against her headboard. She adopted a seductive pose and gave him a flirty look. As Tim talked, and the others’ attention shifted to her, she flirted with both boys shamelessly.

“I don’t wanna sound like a dick, so please hear me out.” Tim began. “I, ah, that is ... we, Porsche and I have come to an arrangement. I guess that’s the best way to put it. I had a much better way to explain it all planned out, but now I’m drawing a blank.”

“Ah, it’s cool, man.” Jason flicked a glance back.

Porsche was busy rubbing her tits, completely distracting both boys.

“So, um, bad news first I guess.” Tim continued. “No more standing appointments this year. Sorry.”

“Crap. That blows. Really?” Greg groused. He didn’t even bother turning around.

“Yeah, but hold on.” Tim protested. “The other thing is, um, Porsche belongs to me now. If you want—to... ”

“Man, seriously?” Jason finally turned. “I mean, yeah, she’s probably the most awesome girl you’ll ever ah, have sex with. But. She’s currently sleeping with several guys, and I don’t think I’ve ever seen her out on a regular date. I know for a fact she’s turned both me and Greg down. More than once.”

“Turbo?” Tim gestured for the girl to speak.

She dropped her gaze and spoke softly. “I’m Tim’s now. He’s not joking. If you want to have sex with me, he has to give permission. But.”

“But?” Jason turned back, stared at her.

“But?” Greg echoed. “There’s a but?”

“Yeah, mine.” Porsche smiled. She gave it a caress. “You like?”

“Hell yeah, girl! I swear you get hotter every time I see you.” Greg complimented her.

“You can say that again.” Jason added.

The two shared a knowing grin.

“Gonna suck not being able to see it any more.” Greg complained.

“What if you don’t have to?” She asked.

“Don’t have to ... what exactly?” Jason replied.

Jesus, so much better coming from her. Why did I think I needed to do this myself?

“Give up having sex.” She answered.

“Huh?” Greg appeared confused.

“Wait.” Jason looked from her to Tim, and back. “You mean, we gotta get his approval, but (wink) he’ll actually give it?”

Tim shrugged. “Sure.”

Porsche nodded. “If you ask nicely, why not?”

“Uh, ‘cause you’re dating?” Greg still seemed unconvinced.

She tossed her head. “Yes, and no. Let’s call it an open relationship, and leave it at that.”

“And once given, doesn’t mean free reign.” Tim clarified. “If I say yes, I say when, where, and how long. Sorry.”

Jason and Greg shared another look.

“She’s worth it.” Jason asserted.

“For sure.” Greg agreed.

“Aw, you guys are so sweet.” Porsche smiled.

“So are you.” Jason replied.

“Yeah, only, um, I mean you actually taste sweet.” Greg added.

“Think so?”

Porsche got up on all fours, ass towards them. They could just make out her tight, wet cunt through the mesh fabric of her panties. Both stepped forward automatically.

“Ah-ah.” She scolded, finger raised. She pointed at Tim.

In unison, both looked over their shoulders at him.

“Yes?” Tim asked.

“Dude.” Greg said.

“That’s just, mean man.” Jason looked stricken.

“What is?” Tim affected confusion.

“The finest ass in school, man.” Jason pointed. “You can’t have her waving that thing around like that, then tell us we can’t do anything with it. No fair.”

“Who said life was fair?” Tim shrugged.

“Dude.” Greg repeated.

“Okay, ” Tim relented, “how about this: you both give her an orgasm in fifteen minutes and I’ll give you ... a ... surprise.”

“Easy peasy.” Jason rubbed his hands together.

Tim’s next words froze their hands at their belts.

“Oral only.”

“What?”

“How?”

“You saying, for all she does, you’ve never... ?” Tim asked.

Greg and Jason shared another look.

“I have.” Jason offered.

“Me too.” Greg confirmed.

“Then what’s the problem?” Tim looked at Porsche. “Pull those panties down, girl.”

“Sure, lover.” She purred.

None of the males said a word as she slid the fabric down her thighs. One knee, then the other and the garment was free. At no time did her perfectly round ass drop. Pink anal ring, and even pinker dripping-wet pussy displayed for all to admire.

Tim finally broke the silence. “Both of you at the same time, or one after the other, I don’t care. Fifteen minutes. Ready?”

He held up his phone, stopwatch app activated and waiting his finger.

“Shit, wait, who’s first?” Greg asked.

“Not my problem.” Tim answered. “Ready?”

“I’ll start.” Jason got on the bed.

“Don’t leave me short.” Greg warned.

“Seven and seven.” Jason replied. “With a minute for change over. Keep an eye on the clock. Call it out.”

Greg sidled up to Tim, peered over his shoulder.

“Ready now?” Tim asked.

Jason got between Porsche’s legs, knelt down. He licked his lips.

“You ready, you sexy little minx?” He asked her.

She waved her ass back and forth in answer.

“Go!”

Jason grabbed one cheek, spanked the other.

“Naughty girl.” He called.

He started by nibbling around, nipping the curves of her ass. He worked his way inward. Porsche arched her back, shoving her snatch at him.

“Lick me!” She begged.

“I’m sorry, ” he taunted, “what was that?”

“Fucking lick my pussy, you bastard!” She demanded.

“Hmmm, ” Tim murmured to Greg. “You might wanna go remind him he’s only got a little over five minutes now. And, if you wanna help, maybe whisper naughty things in her ears.”

“Oh?”

Tim shrugged. “Just a suggestion.”

Greg watched the countdown tick under five minutes. He tapped Jason on the shoulder.

“Five minutes left, dude.”

“Shit. Got it.”

Jason laid his tongue flat against Porsche’s clit. He took a long, slow swipe along her pussy lips, across her taint and anus. Her dripping fluids flooded his mouth. He swallowed the delicious liquid, then did it again.

“Yes!” Porsche hissed.

She arched back further. As Jason drank more and more from her drooling cunt, the hornier he got. He shoved his mouth against her gash, fucked his tongue up the tight channel.

Meanwhile, Greg had a brainstorm. He knelt by Porsche’s head and pulled his dick out. When Tim moved to intervene, Greg waved him off.

“You didn’t say I can’t let her watch me.” He reminded.

“Good one.” Tim acknowledged, stepping back by the door.

Greg slowly jacked his rapidly rising prick.

“Oh Porsche!” He called.

“Call her Turbo.” Tim instructed. “You’re friends, or at least fuck-buddies. She likes that one.”

“As in: zero to ... sixty-nine?” Greg leered.

“You got it.” Tim nodded.

“That’s a good one!” Greg agreed.

“Oh Turbo!” He called. “You’re lookin’ hot as fuck right now. Look how hard I am.”

Porsche had already turned her head. She looked up past the dick he waved in her face. His lusty leer nearly pushed her over the edge all by itself.

For his part, the sight of the smoking hot teen with her tight ass up, head down on the bed, licking her lips at him, had him on the verge of losing control himself. He glanced at Tim, to see if he could get away with letting her suck him off, but the other boy was staring right at him.

Greg grinned, shrugging, and continued taunting Porsche with how much he wanted to fuck her, and blow a load all over the girl.

Once he thought both boys were sufficiently occupied, Tim stuck his head out into the hall.

“Lani! Get up here!” He called.

He heard the clatter of heels, and held a hand up for her to remain behind the door for a second. He checked the stopwatch. The boys weren’t doing too badly. It was past seven minutes already, but he could tell Porsche was just ... about...

“Oh, fuck, cuming!” The girl announced.

She snaked a hand out and latched onto Greg’s bobbing erection. That was enough for him to lose it as well.

“Oh damn girl! Shit, shit, shit!” Greg babbled, as ropes of white goo landed on Porsche’s cheek.

The slutty teen grinned, scooping what she could with her tongue. Jason didn’t stop licking either. He was no stranger to Porsche’s triggers. He sensed he could coax another orgasm quickly from the buzzing girl. He was hoping a twofer would satisfy Tim’s requirement. His sense of time was pretty accurate, from years of listening to engines. He knew if he switched out with Greg, they wouldn’t beat the clock.

As Porsche jacked Greg’s dick, Jason tickled her clit for a few seconds, then mashed back down on it with his tongue. He slipped a finger into her clasping cunt, and brushed a thumb across her ass hole. That was enough; she immediately launched into another, bigger cum.

“Fuck me! Fuck me! Oh, fuck, cuming again!” The girl begged, jamming her entire body back against Jason’s face.

Jason gamely held on, kept the girl going through her second cum. As she started to come back down, he quickly waved Greg over to take his spot. Jason kept a finger on her clit until Greg could take position. When she stopped shaking, he silently counted to five with his other hand.

On five, Greg dove in, exactly as Jason had. Porsche didn’t stand a chance.

“Oh fucking shit!” She screeched, jerking.

She was on autopilot now. Greg’s tongue slithered all over her pulsing, spraying gash. The boy’s hard-on had flagged, but after the first mouthful of Porsche’s cunt cream it popped right back to attention. A long, hard moan and Porsche hit orgasm number three.

“Fuck! Yes!” She breathed.

Jason stepped away, adjusting his own throbbing, straining erection still trapped in his pants.

“How was that? We win?” He asked.

Tim shrugged. He’d turned off the phone when Jason went long. He had what he wanted, the other boys were working with him. Time for their reward.

He pulled Lani into the room. Jason’s eyes widened, taking in every inch of the tanned, lithe dancer’s busty body. He opened his mouth, but Tim silently shushed him, pointing at Greg. Jason nodded, grinning.

The threesome watched as Greg managed to coax a fourth and final orgasm from Porsche’s eager body. The girl lay there, panting happily as Greg sat back on his heels.

At the sound of applause, led by Tim, he turned.

“Oh shit! Who’re you?” He scrambled to his feet.

He spun around, attempting to stuff his purple dick back inside his pants.

Lani giggled. “Oh no, don’t do that. It looked so scrumptious. Don’t you wanna play?”

Greg finally succeeded. He turned back, red-faced, and held a hand out.

“Hi, I’m Greg. What’s your name?”

“I’m Lani.” She replied, placing her fingers in his palm. “Pleased-ta-meecha. You know you have pussy juice all over your face?”

Reddening even further, Greg blinked, ran the back of his hand across his mouth.

“Sorry.” He mumbled.

“Oh, no.” She stepped forward, pulling his hand away. “Don’t do that.”

She slipped a hand behind his neck. With a quick glance at Tim to ensure it was okay, she pressed herself against the tall boy. She pulled him down and slid her tongue between his lips. They made out for a few seconds and Greg moved from surprised to actively fondling her back and ass. Just when he reached her skirt hem, she pulled back.

“Oh damn, that girl’s got a tasty pussy!” She exclaimed.

Licking her lips, the girl cocked her head to the side. Greg started kissing her neck and didn’t relinquish his hold on her. Jason took the opportunity to introduce himself.

“And I’m Jason, Lani. It’s nice to meet you. You live around here?” He asked.

Lani blinked, and shook Jason’s hand. She licked Greg’s cheek, then looked at Tim.

“Wow, that’s more than tasty. Is everyone around her a Diamond mem—”

“Lani!” Tim interrupted. “No!”

“Oops!” She giggled, hand over her mouth. “Sorry ‘bout that.”

“Watch what you say.” Tim warned.

“Yes, sir!” Lani saluted, stuck her tongue out.

“Oh, god!” She squirmed, dropping her hand to Greg’s crotch as he found a particularly sensitive spot behind her ear.

“What’s this?” Jason asked, taking advantage of Lani’s distraction.

“What’s ... what?” Tim replied.

“This!” Jason gestured at Lani.

“Oh, she’s from out of town. Having a hard time at home. Rev Young and our family are taking care of her for a while.”

“Taking care of her?” Jason eyed her dubiously. “I’ll say!”

“Hey, can you keep all this under your hat?” Tim asked. “She doesn’t want a reputation.”

“No prob. It’s cool.” Jason slapped Greg’s shoulder. “Right?”

“Huh?” The boy looked up, eyes hooded with desire.

“Keep quiet about her, kay?” Jason repeated.

Greg dropped his lips back to Lani’s shoulder.

“Yeah, all good.” He murmured.

“Shit!” Jason muttered. “Now what?”

“Well, ” Tim opined, “I believe a certain girl is still feeling horny.”

He gestured at the bed, where Porsche had flipped over and spread her legs. She rubbed her swampy pussy with one hand, beckoned Jason over with the other.

When the teen knelt on the bed, Tim laughed.

“You might wanna get naked. Be more comfortable. Little hard to fuck with your clothes on like that.”

Jason looked over his shoulder. “You’re not ... joining. All for me?”

His hopeful tone made Tim give a Chesire grin.

“All for you.” He waved Jason on. “Until the girls want to switch, that is.”

Porsche eyed Lani and Greg.

“Sure, in a bit.” She agreed.

Lani wiggled away, raked her own gaze across Porsche. This was the girls’ first meeting. All she knew was what Tim told her, which wasn’t much: Porsche was Tim’s FWB, a slut, and a bit nerdy like him.

“Damn, she’s hot!” Lani exclaimed.

“Can I play?” she asked Tim.

“Sure. Go ahead.” Tim said airily.

Porsche winked at her. “After such a good pair of orgasms, let me reward this sweet boy. Will you take care of my Greg for me?”

Lani nodded. “Sure, I love tall guys.”

Lani knelt before the bewildered boy. Working quickly, she unbuckled and pulled his pants and underwear down. His still-hard prick bobbed before her face.

“Yum.” She licked along its length. “You already cum? I can taste it.”

“Uh, ” Greg cleared his throat. “yeah, came just a bit ago.”

He waved at Porsche, but Lani didn’t even look.

“It’s a nice dick.” She complimented him. “You like me sucking you?”

She hefted his balls, gave him little kisses all over. He petted her hair.

“Oh, yeah!” He grinned. “But, uh, could you ... uh, use your tits?”

He waved at the girl’s magnificent rack, hard nipples pebbling the sheer fabric. Lani looked down at herself, like she’d forgotten what they were. She slid the shoulder straps down, pulled her breasts free. They looked almost too large for her slender frame.

“These ole things?” She teased, cupping and holding the soft flesh for him.

“God, yes!” He practically drooled.

Giggling, she wrapped them around his shaft. It was already coated with pre-cum and her spit. She bounced her entire torso, sliding the warm orbs up and down. Greg hunched over, jerking his hips in counterpoint to her movements. He placed his hands on her shoulders, keeping her in place.

“Fuck! Your tits are awesome!” He stared lustily.

“So, so totally worth it!” Lani declared.

“What was?” Greg inquired.

“Getting them bigger! I love them!” She pressed against his thighs. Her small, hard nipples scraped delightfully on his skin.

“You got a boob-job?” He asked, incredulously.

“Sorta, yeah.” Lani prevaricated.

“Holy shit, I’d never know. They seem so real!” He shook his head disbelievingly.

Lani laughed, dipped her head to flick her tongue on his tip every time it slid upward.

“Oh, yeah. That feels fantastic!” He breathed. “I’m gonna cum in a bit!”

Lani smiled invitingly.

“You gonna give me a pearl necklace, stud?” She asked lasciviously.

“Lani!” Tim warned.

She looked at him, confused. He made a motion around his wrist while shaking his head.

“Oh, yeah!” She quickly pulled free.

“Hey, why’d you stop?” He protested.

Lani pinched his cock head. She was an experienced slut, both with Resort Members, and normal teenage boys. She knew he’d cum once already. Three was probably his maximum for the afternoon. She wanted the second load in her pussy. And knew exactly how to get him going for the third round.

“Don’t worry, stud.” She gave him a flirty smile. “Sit back in that chair. How’d you like to play with my boobs while I fuck your brains out?”

“Oh yeah!” He punched the air.

Greg settled into the chair, levered the back so he was kinda reclined. It wasn’t his first time fucking in Porsche’s chair, though it would be the first time without her.

Lani stood, unzipped and dropped her skirt to the floor. She pulled the tank top off as well, before bending forward to slide her purple panties, dark with juices, to the floor. Still in heels, she sashayed over to straddle Greg’s thighs.

She stuck her nipples in his face while maneuvering his dick around. Greg eagerly fondled the pillows, tugged and sucked her nips. Lani moaned encouragingly. She swirled his dick head around her pussy, got it good and slick. When he was ready, she slid him inside. With a sigh, she sank to his lap.

“Oh fuck!” Greg squeezed her breasts unconsciously.

Closing his eyes, he rested his forehead on her rack. He practiced the centering and relaxation techniques Porsche’d helped him develop to avoid cuming too soon. But it was so, so hard today. Porsche’s excited squeaks from across the room weren’t helping matters either.

Jason had quickly shed his own clothing when Lani pants-ed Greg. He pulled Porsche’s long, long legs together, holding her ankles with one hand. He folded the girl in half, pressing her knees against her cami-encased tits.

Porsche’s smooth, hairless pussy was bright pink with arousal. It dribbled a steady flow of lubrication. Lube that both boys had shamelessly swallowed and spread all over her soft thighs. Fisting his dick, Jason rubbed it all over that skin, relishing her velvet caress and coating him with her wetness.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.