Even worse! - Cover

Even worse!

Copyright© 2013 by Mr. Mister

Chapter 3

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The Reverend Richard's family is back from vacation. Now time to put the plan they decided on into action. Story codes added as it progresses.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Mind Control   Rape   Reluctant   Science Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size  

Sunday, August, Year 0

The Wolfe residence wasn’t quite as big as Tim’s home, but still good-sized. Vaunted ceilings in the front room and stylish, modern furniture filled the dwelling. Porsche didn’t even pause, tugged him up the stairway to her room.

Tim looked around in surprise. “This is your room? Where’s all the girly stuff? It didn’t look like this last time I was here.”

Porsche pushed him down on the bed. She kicked off her slippers, crawled over him. Her face hovered over his.

“You haven’t been here in years, silly. I got rid of all that. I needed a neutral background. Besides, everything I like to look at is on the computer.” She gestured at the desk in the corner. A sly smile quirked her lips.

He didn’t miss that. “Like what?”

She kissed him, “Patience, Big Guy. All in due time. First things first, help me out of this damned dress.”

He reached around her, the metallic tearing sound filled the room.

“Good boy.” She kissed him again. Her tongue dipped between his lips. “Mmmm, I love the way you taste.”

She sat upright, slid her shoulders free. The garment bunched on her waist. The sexy bra she wore underneath showcased her perky tits. Her pink nipples stood at attention, begging for Tim’s ministrations. He didn’t disappoint. He cupped both breasts; his thumbs brushed across the hard nubbins.

“Oh, that feels so good!” She beamed down at him.

He sat up and fastened his mouth around her nipple. He suckled gently. She arched her back, circled his head with her arms. One hand ran through his short blond hair, the other held him firmly in place. Soft moans drifted up her throat.

Taking his time, he shifted to the other breast. Porsche rubbed her crotch against Tim’s tented slacks. The thickening bulge underneath gave her weeping pussy and tight clit something firm to grind against.

Tim pulled back, elongating her teardrop orb. He released her with a ‘pop!’ He began circling the aureola with his tongue, leaving a doughnut of saliva. His hands slid up her flanks, cradling her firmly in place. This time, he switched back and forth more often. He teased and tickled, driving the girl delirious.

“Oh, Tim, bite them.” She commanded. “Bite my nipples, please!”

Smiling to himself, he nipped at her. He scraped the tight pink flesh. He captured one between his teeth. Slowly, so slowly he increased the pressure.

“More! Harder! Please!” Porsche begged.

Tim worked his jaw, clamping down, releasing, changing sides and repeating. Porsche caught on immediately, she twisted her body with him, offering herself eagerly every time he moved. No stranger to mens’ attentions, she found Tim’s controlled, focused build-up arousing.

Eventually, desiring more, she pled with him.

“Lover, please. Take your clothes off. I wanna feel you.”

He released her. Scrambling to her feet, she shimmied out of her dress. She tossed it carelessly into the corner. The bra and panties immediately followed. Kneeling, she unbuckled his pants and pulled them down. Tim unbuttoned his shirt. He hung it from her desk chair.

Tim’s elongating member tented his underwear. Porsche brushed her face across the bulge. She gnawed gently on it. With a deep breath, she yanked down the interfering cotton. The massive erection spilled out, slapped her cheek. Giggling, she wrapped her fingers around the base. She started licking the shaft, leaving Tim to struggle free without dislodging her. He kicked the pants and underwear over by the chair, and popped his shoes and scraped his socks off one by one on the carpet.

Tim let Porsche suck his dick for a while. Her smoldering eyes never left his. The sapphire gaze pumped his lust to an uncontrollable level. With a snarl, he grabbed her skull, fingers entwined in her hair. He thrust his hips back and forth, fucking her mouth mercilessly.

Tim’s arousal was an electric jolt for the already horny girl. One hand slid between her thighs. She frigged her clit lasciviously. The other hand went to her breast, fondling it and tugging a nipple.

There’s nothing like a big, strong man pushed to the point of unquenchable desire when you need a mind-blowing fuck!

In no time at all, Porsche felt the cock swell between her lips. She moaned around it. A few more clit flicks and she would orgasm right along with him.

“Holy fucking shit you slut! Take my cock! Cuming! Drink it bitch!” Tim roared.

Semen flooded Porsche’s mouth. The blowjob earlier had given the girl a false confidence. Tim had been intentionally holding back, stringing her along beautifully. This time he poured everything he had into the slut’s welcoming body. Continuous jizz blasts rocketed against her throat. She swallowed desperately, but it was too much.

Coughing, she tried to push him off. He didn’t even feel her feeble attempts. Delirious, he pumped shot after shot of cock-juice into her. The viscous fluid filled her mouth and spilled over. Rivulets ran down her chin to drip across her hand and tits.

Unable to breathe, Porsche tipped over into her own orgasm. The lack of oxygen, fear, arousal and realization that she’d pushed Tim to the very pinnacle of lust all combined to detonate a mind-blanking orgasm. Stars exploded behind her eyes. She shuddered, pussy-cream splashed across her other hand. She drank his cum mindlessly. The waves of pleasure peaked, paused, and swept even higher. Her eyes rolled back.

She passed out.

Tim ground out his orgasm against her face. He released her, stumbling back to sit on the bed. Porsche flopped down, coughing and heaving. White fluid drooled from her lips. It dotted her chest and dripped to the carpet.

When Tim managed to regain his own senses, he realized Porsche was unconscious. His chest puffed out. He’d made the biggest slut in school pass out with pleasure. Him! The geek who couldn’t even get a date a week ago. Heck, if you wanted to be generous, he’d only had one ‘date’ to date. That had to be a feat.

Smiling to himself, he scooped his friend up. He laid back on her bed, holding her in his arms. He brushed her hair away from her face. He rested his lips against her forehead. His other hand slid down her back. Wow, her skin was so, so soft. The finest velvet. He cupped an ass-cheek. Tight as a drum. Involuntarily, he felt his dick beginning to stir back to life.

Porsche dozed for a while. Her body floated on a cloud of languid happiness. Big, strong arms held her gently, touched her softly. Only one person in the world held her so lovingly.

“Daddy?” Porsche’s eyes fluttered open.

Tim chuckled. “I hope not.”

He ignored the way her word made his dick twitch.

“Oh! Tim! I thought... ” She stammered.

“You thought ... what exactly?” He teased.

She leaned her head back, met his twinkling eyes. She smiled, dropping her gaze.

“It worked.” She sighed.

Tension drained from her body. She snuggled into his comforting grip. She rested her head on his chest. Her breath tickled his nipple.

“What did?” He asked.

“My plan. Seven months of planning and it all came out the way I hoped. Thank you.”

“Have you been a sly little vixen?” His chest rumbled.

She could get used to this. Lazily curled up with someone who cared about her. It was the one thing missing from her life. Now she just had to not blow it.

“Maybe.” Nearly inaudible.

A finger under her chin. He tipped her head so he could see her eyes. He cocked an eyebrow.

“What was your plan?”

She giggled.

“You, silly. My plan was to get you here. And do this.” She idly traced a circle around his nipple. “A good orgasm to clear the air, so we could be friends again.”

“And it took you seven ... months? Uh, maybe you should start at the beginning. Getting a boy into your room doesn’t usually take you quite that long. No offense.”

“I’m not offended.” He felt her shrug against his ribs. “But you’re not just a boy. You’re my friend. Any other guy, well, if they get scared or whatever, not my prob. If they’re cute, and don’t act like a jackass about it, I might even help them out.”

“Like Chris?” Tim guessed.

“He told you?”

“No, not exactly.” Tim hedged. “He knew not to talk about you to me. But I could see, one day he’s watching you from afar, the next he’s acting weird around you. A couple weeks later, he’s suddenly cool. Now he jokes and flirts with you, even when Janet’s around. That’s not exactly normal nerd behavior. That your doing?”

Porsche smiled at the memory. “Yeah. Something like that. I got him over here, ya know to ‘show him something on my computer’. Speaking of which, hand me that keyboard.”

Tim looked over, grabbed the wireless keyboard off the nightstand. Porsche put it down on the bed beside Tim. Stretching across him, breasts brushing his abdomen, she began hitting keys. The flat-screen TV mounted to the wall at the foot of her bed blinked to life. It displayed a computer desktop with folders all over. One maximized and a video player started.

“So, I showed him this video.”

On the screen, Porsche could be seen riding someone, cowgirl-style. She stared right into the camera lens, moaning delightedly. She played to the audience, cupping her heaving breasts.

“Well, he was riveted, I’ll tell you that much.” She continued. “I don’t think he blinked for five minutes straight.”

“Probably the first time he’d ever seen someone he actually knows doing that.” Tim guessed.

“It was.” She confirmed. “But when I got naked and asked him: ‘you wanna try that?’ He jumped out of his skin.”

Tim laughed. “Came on like a ton of bricks! You naughty girl you!”

He slapped her ass. Her hand slid south, traced a line along his rejuvenated erection. Her actions on the TV couldn’t be making him hard. Not possible. Uh-uh.

“I am, you know.” She whispered.

“You are, what? A naughty girl? Uh, yeah. I think that’s common knowledge, and not unwarranted. Don’t you?”

“Yeah.” She sighed. “I’m ... really slutty. When men look at me lustfully it makes me horny. Any man. Women too, though that’s not very often.”

“Exhibitionist, huh?” Tim mused, staring at the video still playing. He felt vaguely uncomfortable for some reason. The video was hot, no doubt. But there was something...

Sensing his unease, Porsche asked, “Does that bother you? Me teasing other guys? Getting them excited enough to fuck me? Letting them? I fucked Chris too, though not that day. He made up an excuse and ran out. But later I got him back here and took his cherry. He was so sweet about it. Now he has a girlfriend, and Janet says he’s not bad in bed. The few times they’ve been able to do it anyway. You’re not mad are you?”

Tim shook his head. Something was bugging him, but he couldn’t figure out what.

“You ... should be careful making videos like this. You’re under age. If someone got ahold of them, not only would you be unable to put that genie back in the bottle, but the cops might arrest you. Isn’t that illegal?”

That wasn’t what was really eating him, but it was all he could get out.

She lifted her head up, met his eyes. “You haven’t seen them? You don’t know?”

“Know what?” He sighed, dreading her answer.

“There’s already videos of me out there.” She stroked him lightly, enjoying the way he throbbed in her hand. “I mean, I’ve cut the guys who took them off, but I kinda like it. Guys getting excited seeing me. It turns me on.”

“I didn’t know.” Tim shook his head. “Though I’m guessing all the other nerds have seen them. They all stare at you constantly. Oh! That feels good.”

She giggled.

“I think you like watching me. You’re all hard again.”

Tim couldn’t argue. On screen, she continued to play up how hot the audience made her. She encouraged the viewer to jerk off, licking her lips as though she could taste their cum. The camera never moved, so you could only see a tiny bit of the guy’s cock, down near the screen edge. There wasn’t even the typical porn-closeup. But Porsche was hot as hell.

When Tim didn’t respond, just continued to stare at her video, Porsche knew the second part of her plan was working. Wordlessly, she climbed astride him. Careful not to block his view, she slotted him between her labia. She let her drooling fuckhole drip lubrication all over the head. He never even glanced her way.

Until she dropped down. Three good bounces and he was almost completely sheathed inside her tunnel. His eyes drooped. His hands dug into her hips. He leered at her.

“You are, hands-down, the hottest girl I’ve every met, Porsche.” He declared.

Porsche rolled her hips, stirring him around inside her cunt-channel. She gestured behind her.

“Which is better, in person, or on screen?” She teased.

Tim visibly tried to tear his gaze away from her face, and failed.

“You ride me like that, and I’ll be blowing my load in no time!” He replied.

Porsche sank completely down on him. She closed her eyes. A hip wriggle. She took a deep breath.

“Uh, one question before you go nuts.” Tim blurted.

Porsche creaked open one eye.

“Yes?” She drew the word out.

“Who made this with you?”

She blinked. “Seriously? You’re balls deep in my tight little pussy. Ah! Yes! (bounce) And you’re asking me about some guy I made a porn tape with months ago? Are you jealous?”

“No! Not at all! Uh-uh!” He protested. “I had no claim over you then. I was desperately trying to ignore how sexy you were.” He shrugged. “It didn’t work. You pretty much starred in all my jerk-off fantasies. But ... I dunno. I just... ”

He trailed off uncomfortably. Porsche shuddered as a tiny orgasm popped off in her cunt. She leaned over. Face inches from his.

“That’s so sweet. You jerked off thinking of me? You’re not bullshitting?”

He shook his head.

“Oh, fuck, that’s hot! Here, what about this one?” She reached over, fingers dancing on the keyboard again.

The video cut off. A new one started.

“You’re the first person to see this one, besides me of course.” She assured him. “They didn’t know I shot this. You can’t tell anyone, ok?”

On the TV, the front room downstairs appeared. Porsche walked on-screen with a man and woman.

Tim choked. “Holy shit! Is that ... your parents?”

Porsche nodded. “Promise me!” She poked his chest painfully.

“I ... I... ” His eyes ping-ponged between the screen and her face. He gulped, took a deep breath. “I promise. I won’t tell anyone.”

That uneasy feeling was back. Worse this time.

Then Porsche and her mother dropped to their knees. They both had on stripper heels and G-string panties. Lexi’s larger boobs were cupped by a demi-bra. Tim licked his lips involuntarily. Porsche was topless. The two brushed their nipples across John’s knees. Giggling, they both began licking and sucking the father’s already erect prick. Occasionally, they’d both be licking the head simultaneously. Lexi cupped her daughter’s head, frenched the slut across John’s cock. Porsche had positioned herself so she almost faced the camera. She slipped a wink in the audience’s direction.

“Oh fuck!” Tim muttered.

“You like that?” Porsche’s breath tickled his ear.

The horny girl kept her easy pace bouncing on his lap. Not too fast, not too slow. It took Tim a bit to realize it was his hands setting that speed.

“And ... they don’t know you shot this?” He asked.

“Nope.” She chirped. “Didn’t tell them. If you did, I know daddy would take my GoPros away. I like being filmed. Even if I know I’m never gonna show anyone, just the thought that someone else might be watching just makes me cum like crazy.”

John was holding the two women’s heads stationary now. He fucked his dick between them, one on each side. You could just barely see their tongues working him over the entire time. Lexi’s eyes were closed, while Porsche stared directly into the lens. It was a look so full of heat his cock swelled.

“Oh shit!” He growled.

Losing control, he fired a massive wad into Porsche’s pussy. Everything clenched. The girl squeezed him with her pc muscles. His cock throbbed and jumped inside. Knowing it was her sexiness that set him off, she ground her clit into his pubic bone. A tremor went through her.

“I’m cuming on your cock, lover.” She declared. “Fill my pussy!”

Tim thrashed then went still. The flush across his neck receded. Porsche tucked her head under his chin. She continued flexing inside, milking his dick and keeping him hard.

“Damn, that was a good one.” Tim gasped.

He flexed his cock, made it twitch. Porsche giggled.

“Ready to keep going?” He taunted.

“Round two! Ding! Ding!” She agreed.

She sat back up, got her feet planted by his hip-bones. He slid his hands underneath her ass. She bounced vigorously up and down on him. All the way up, until he nearly fell out. Then slammed down, her clit vibrating against his pubic bone. The shocks built quickly until she was cuming little pussy-clenching explosions every fifth stroke or so.

“Fuck me! Fuck me! Fucking! Fuck me! Fuck!” She chanted.

The duo enjoyed each other like that for several minutes. Tim got himself back under control. He loved the way her tight, lithe body moved. Her tits swung, just a tiny bit, with every move. Her pussy looked as tight as it felt. A velvet vise, clasping him eagerly on the in-stroke. Cunt lips curling out on the way up. He could watch her all day.

Then he heard a ‘fuck!’ moan from the TV. Without meaning to, he looked over. Porsche was standing, bent forward in front of her father. John had slid his dick into her ready pussy. Lexi knelt between her daughter’s legs. Her mouth worked at the junction of the two incestuous lovers’ genitals. Porsche stared at the camera, her face a radiant picture of joyous lust.

“Mother! Fucker! Shit! Shit!” He slammed his eyelids shut, but it was too late.

He dug his fingertips into Porsche’s skin painfully. His back arched. Hips thrust up, he unloaded into the slut again. Porsche looked over her shoulder to see what had affected him so. When she saw her own horny gaze, an wave swept over her. She bottomed out, wailing like a banshee.

“Fuck my slutty little body! Cuming on your dick!” She exclaimed.

A wash of pussy-cream drenched Tim’s groin. He didn’t care. That only made his next action less painful for the girl. He ground her pelvis into his lap until he’d stopped cuming. Then he forced her to resume bouncing.

She surrendered to his control. Throwing her head back, she watched in the mirror above her bed as he moved her bodily upon his cock. Her long blond hair swept down her back, tickled her ass-cheeks and his ball-sack.

Tim moved his visual attention back to the teen in his hands. His own eyes swept up until he spotted the mirror. His gaze met hers. His smile told her exactly how much she turned him on. She smiled back victoriously.

“How hot am I?” She teased.

“Scorching!” He replied.

“You like fucking me?” She taunted.

“You know I do.”

“You like fucking watching me fucking?” She demanded.

That uneasy feeling bloomed, but he ignored it. He did like watching her. He nodded.

“Say it! Say you love watching me fucking!” She commanded.

“I ... do! I ... love ... watching ... you ... fuck!” He ground out.

“Yes!” She slammed down and came all over his dick.

She shuddered to a stop. Heart pounding, she spread her legs, straightened her legs. Keeping him inside, she stretched out atop his chest. Ankles next to his ears, she reached for her toes. Inside, her entire abdominal musculature tightened.

“Holy fuck!” He exclaimed.

“You like?”

He shook his head. “Turbo, you are, hands-down, the most crotch-hardening, sexiest female I know. And after some of the women I met this past week, that’s saying something. Damn, girl! I can’t barely think. I was gonna ... was trying to ask you ... something. What was it?”

Laughing a tinkling sound, she swept her legs back to kneel astride him once more. She wiggled into position against his chest. She loved the way he felt, so firm against her; so hard inside. She started moving just her hips, allowing his dick to slide partially in and out.

“I’m sure it’ll come to you.” She kissed his neck. The rough skin scraped her lips.

Tim shut his eyes. Watching the TV, even catching just a bit in his peripheral vision, was distracting. John was lying down, with Porsche sitting on his dick, just like she was on Tim’s. Lexi perched on John’s face, rubbing her crotch all over his jaw. The mother-daughter team frenched and played with each other’s breasts.

Just thinking about the incestuous threesome was eroding his discipline. He struggled to recall what they’d been discussing.

“You ... never said who you made that first porno with.” He reminded her.

Porsche sighed. “I didn’t. Do you really need to know? Specifically?”

“Are we friends?”

“Of course we are.” She reminded him. “With benefits!”

“Do you trust me?” He asked.

Porsche exhaled. That’s the trick, isn’t it? Do I?

“Yes. I do trust you, lover.” I really do, too.

“Who is it? Ugh, goddam!”

Porsche smiled to herself. Continuous fucking was something she’d perfected this year. Her juicy little pussy never stopped riding his wonderful dick.

“It’s Toby.”

“Toby ... Marshall?” Tim was shocked.

“Yeah. So ... I don’t need to remind you not to tell anyone, right?” She nuzzled his neck affectionately.

Tim patted her ass-cheeks reassuringly.

“Uh, yeah. Duke and Terry have me starting football this year. I do not need to alienate the starting Senior quarterback. Does his girlfriend know?”

Porsche laughed. “Which one?”

“Uh, what do you mean? Jo? You remember her? Carlos’ older, cheerleader Captain sister? The Porsche -driving, uber-bitch? Oh, tell me this isn’t to get her back for ripping on you!”

Porsche’s laugh turned to an evil cackle. “Toby broke up with her while you were gone. Serves her right, the uptight cunt. Fuck that ... cunt.”

“Holy shit!” Tim’s eyes bugged out. “Because of you? Are you ... two ... steady now?”

He held a shaky breath.

Please, no.

Porsche snorted. “Me? The biggest slut in school and the quarterback? Are you joking? Of course not! I mean, yeah, he’s cute and cool and good in bed and all. But, no. If he graduates college, I’ll be impressed.”

She curled an arm around his head, toyed with his hair.

“He’s got nothing on you, lover.” She assured him. “Brains are still sexy. The only things I’ve ever talked to him about are sex, keeping his damned mouth shut, sex and uh, oh yeah, sex.”

Thank god.

The air hissed out. “Good. He’s a Neanderthal. You can do better.”

I already am, you doofus. Sigh.

“Thank you. Anyway, yeah, I was cool with just fucking him. He was one of my Boy Toys. He was happy, since Jo doesn’t put out. Then that stupid slag had to go and call me a whore in front of him. When he stuck up for me, they got into a huge fight. She’s going away to college anyway, so he basically dumped her. (Giggle) So, I hooked him up with Sunan.”

Tim slipped a hand off her ass, began rubbing her asshole. He scooped up some of her copious lubrication, drew circles on the sensitive ring. He played at poking the first digit inside.

Porsche ground against him. “Oh yeah, lover. Put your finger in my ass.”

With an invitation like that, how could he refuse? Working slowly, he slipped the invading digit into her poop-chute. He pressed the perineum side against his dick. Porsche shuddered in pleasure.

“That’s it lover.” She hissed. “Play with me. Just like that, you fucking stud. Damn! I could lay here and let you toy with my body all day.”

“I’ve got nowhere else to be.”

“Oh, goodie. I was hoping you’d say that.” She snuggled even deeper against his chest. She ground her pussy against the base of his cock.

“So, anyway, ” Tim struggled to keep the conversation on track. Porsche’s body was making that tough. “He’s not dating a cheerleader? Um, whoever the new Captain is?”

Porsche chuckled. “Oh! Don’t stop lover. Ah! Uh, Sunan is a cheerleader now. Not the Captain, obviously, since this is her first, and only year doing it. But, yeah, she tried out last spring.”

“Wow. I mean, she’s hot, so no surprise. I just thought she was more into being studious, than cheer crap.”

“Well, ” Porsche explained, “she had a bunch of reasons. Yes! (hiss) According to her sisters, since she’d never deign to talk to me, she’s using it as an extracurricular for college, and she wants to have more fun her Senior year. She wants to lose her cherry, and I knew Toby’d do a good job. Fuck! Play with my clit, too!”

“Ok, ” Tim moved his other hand down. He was having trouble concentrating on everything. One finger in her butthole, cock moving in her pussy, now another finger strumming her clitoris.

Silence, broken only by Porsche’s moans.

Oh, and a conversation, that’s right.

“Ah! Damn, Turbo, when did you become Hannibal?” He didn’t have much blood left up top for actual thinking.

“You’re calling me a serial killer now?” Porsche teased.

He spanked her ass. Went back to frigging her clit, harder this time.

“No dummy, from the A-Team. I know you saw that movie. C’mon.”

“Fuck! That feels so good, lover. Do. Not. Stop.” She ordered. “Which one was he? Liam Neeson?”

“Yeah. The guy who makes all these plans that always work out, even when everything goes to hell. I can’t believe you don’t know that.”

“It was a stupid movie. Why would I remember that shit?” Porsche scoffed.

“Because it’s based on a kick-ass 80’s show?” He reminded her.

“Ugh! Shit! Uh, why are we arguing about stupid TV when we’re busy fucking? Besides, I’m not the one who watches that crap.” Porsche ground herself against him.

“Hey, it’s cool. Dad and I watch it while we’re working on the computer. I like it.” Tim defended.

“Fuck! Yes! Fuck!” Porsche shuddered to another orgasm. “Fuck, lover! Don’t stop!”

“Oh, I’m not.” Tim assured her. “I’m gonna make you cum until you can’t cum any more.”

“Yes!” She hissed. “Just like that!”

The squishy sounds of Porsche’s crotch filled the silence.

“So, who else is your Boy Toy?” Tim asked when he sensed she was getting close to another orgasm.

“Tim?” She asked sweetly.

“Yes?”

“Shut the fuck up!”

Tim laughed. “Uh-uh. If you won’t answer my questions, I’ll stop.”

“You wouldn’t dare!” She accused.

“Wanna test that theory?” He slowly pulled his finger from her ass.

“Please? Ok, I’ll answer.” She said quickly.

He rammed the finger back in, mashed down on her anal ring.

FUCK! Cuming you bastard!” Porsche growled. “Fuck, that feels good!”

When the girl finished thrashing about, Tim resumed his interrogation.

“So? Who are they?”

Porsche sighed. You trust him, remember?

“Well, there’s Toby, and Carlos, actually.”

Tim sputtered. “Carlos ... Herrera? (nod) Are you fucking kidding me? You’re fucking both Jo’s brother and her boyfriend? Are you insane? And nobody else knows this?”

Tim could hear her smile. “Nobody. Well, the other guys do, but that’s it. And they’d never tell. I made real sure they were all totally reliable before allowing any to know about the others.”

Tim shook his head. “You have a harem? Is that what they call it when it’s a girl with a bunch of guys?”

“I have no idea if that’s what they call it. They’re my Boy Toys to me. Ungh! Harder!”

Tim ground his finger against her clit again. She spasmed another cum on him.

“Fuck!”

“Who else?” Tim reminded her when she finished.

“Uh, uh, oh fuck this is so hot.” Porsche was nearly delirious. “Um, Greg and Jason. Greg Parker and Jason Thorton. Oh, yes! Ah, and Mr. Markus. Fuck! Cuming again!”

Porsche slithered up, latched her lips to Tim’s. She sucked his tentative tongue into her mouth. She started slamming herself against his groin. A muffled groan every stroke.

It was too much for the horny boy. With his mother’s assistance, Tim had perfected the roll-over, which he demonstrated now. A leg-tuck, hip-roll and he was on top, all without missing a stroke. He latched onto her tits and fucked the horny girl hard.

“Are you gonna cum?” Porsche asked. “Fill my horny little pussy with another load of your scrumptious jizz? Yeah? Cum, baby! Fucking do it! CUM!”

As if on cue, he bottomed out and released. His dick had marinated in her pussy for most of an hour and blasted a gallon of spunk into the slut. He grimaced, all thought gone. He hollered out in ecstasy.

He collapsed onto her body. His breath was hot against her neck. She curled a hand on his ass, the other behind his head. She slid her thighs against his flanks.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.