Incredible Changes
Chapter 38: Home!

Copyright© 2013 by Dead Writer

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 38: Home! - David is a apathetic eighth grader who has a very dramatic experience with nature that forever changes his outlook on life and guides his future.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

The drive from the clinic to home was a lot faster than I would have thought. I knew the clinic was not in the same city as we lived, but we made it to my house in less than three hours. I was really happy to see my mom and dad waiting for me when we drove up. As soon as I got out of the car dad gave me the biggest hug I remember getting in a very long time. Mom almost smothered me with kisses before she even let me walk toward the house.

As mom, dad, Paula, and I started for my room, dad pulled me aside to say, "David the families of the girls you saved are very thankful for your sacrifice. Everyone worked hard with the county's attorneys and insurance carrier to complete the work before you came home. I want you to know those who gave the most did so with their craft and not financially. They put their all into their work and it shows. You will not run off like a toddler at Christmas. There is a lot we need to show and explain to you about the changes."

"It was not just the families of that girls who gave their time and sweat to this project David," mom said from upstairs. "More than a few were doing so in an effort to redeem themselves for their abhorrent behaviors toward you while under the effect of Paula's mother's spite. I am so sorry that I failed to believe you regarding the extent to which you were traumatized by her ill will toward you."

We got upstairs, and I found that where my door had been before, it was now covered by a set of black curtains. Inside there was a small maze that had black curtains at the other end and finally a door. When I took a quick look around, I immediately noticed there was a large piece of black plastic over the wall to the guest room. I began to head over there to investigate when dad guided over toward my bed instead.

"Whenever you want to take off your goggles, you need to put them on one of these stands. They are made to pick up the signal from an RFID chip made into the frames. This ties into the lighting system so that your lights can't be turned up any brighter than you are able to tolerate without pain," he explained.

Mom took over to show me to the windows and explained, "Your old windows were upgraded with triple pane windows with an LCD layer between the two outer panes. Whenever you have your goggles put on one of the special stands, the LCD panel will be turned on to block out the light. Then over the windows are black out drapes. They are made from four layers of fabric in a way that allows one to be knocked aside and still keep blocking the light. Around the room they installed LED lighting to give you a minimal amount of light to see by when you have your goggles off."

I never saw my mom so exited before. She took my hand to pull me over to where I used to have a closet.

"With all the other remodeling to provide for your unique needs, it was insisted that our master bedroom get a major renovation as well. You already know that we barely had enough space to move around our bed as it was. A lot of people came in to look at everything, and the decision was to tear off the back side of the house to build a new guest room upstairs and our new master suite downstairs. Getting a whole new kitchen, den, and dining room was just a bonus," mom said standing outside the closet door. "I know you better than you think David. I can see the wheels turned as you wonder why they heck do you care about that, what does it mean for you? Well if you come with me, you will see."

She opened the door to my closet for me to find that it was not a closet anymore. Inside there was now a huge bathroom. It expanded way into where their bathroom and bedroom had been. On one side, there was a huge walk-in closet that was three times the size of their old one. What clothes I had barely taken up the space between one set of brackets holding up the clothes bar. It was so massive I could hang up every pair of pants, shirt, and coat I ever had and still barely take up one-eighth of the space.

Looking at the bathroom I wondered if I was having problems with my eyes. There was this huge shower with multiple shower heads and a bench that could seat five large adults. There were three vanities on one side and two counter places with lots of mirrors on the other. On the wall with the shower, there were four doors. I guessed wrong that they were linen closets. Instead, I found they were bathroom stalls, each with a shelf holding at least a dozen rolls of toilet paper.

I turned around to ask them what the hell was going on when all three of them burst out laughing. It was a good few minutes before they all calmed down.

"You owe me a romantic dinner and chick flick," Mom told my dad. "You bet me that he would first notice that his dresser was now twice as large as his old one, and he now has two armoires. David did not even take a second look at his bed, or he would have asked why he had a California king now."

Before she could tease him anymore, dad said, "We have it on good authority that we can expect you to have a lot of female companions visiting frequently for the foreseeable future. It was already a requirement before the architect was hired. Advanced permissions for sleeping overnight in your room has so far been given to many of the girls expected to visit, providing you do not mind their company. Each is still required to contact their parents to ensure there is no conflict with existing obligations at home. The women are going to complete this discussion while I escape to the safety of the den."

He beat a hasty retreat from my bathroom and was long gone by the time mom led me over to the bedside table closest to the bathroom.

"David, a deaf, blind, senile old monk could not miss the sexual interest the girls you saved, as well as a large number of others, have expressed since your accident. We never pried into your emails, but some of the girls appear to not have access to a private email account. Those girls, and some boys, sent cards and letters asking you not to die and get better quickly. We opened them to put them out so that when you awoke you could see how much everyone really cares for you. At first, they were what you would expect from your peers, many including recent pictures. At first, your father and I refused to allow ourselves to accept their swim wear photos as anything but innocent. However, we could not delude ourselves any more when the pictures turned pornographic, and so we decided that it would be better just to embrace what was going to come about when you awoke," Mom said as she opened the drawer to my nightstand.

Inside was a very well organized, well stocked pregnancy prevention stockpile. There were four dozen of the custom-made "my size" condoms. Next to the rubbers were tubes, jars, and bottles of every kind of lube on the market. If that was not enough, she pulled out various tubes, cans, and boxes of things I had never seen before.

While I was looking into the drawer, Paula had stripped down and moved onto the bed with her legs spread open facing us. Mom skipped over the rubbers and went right into using Paula as a living demonstration model. I was instructed on how to correctly use the foams and put in spermicidal sponges. Next I was given each of the various lubricants. One by one mom had me put a little on my fingers before finger fucking Paula's asshole until she became dry.

"David even when using the preventative foams, gels and sponges, you also need to wear a condom to ensure you have done all you can to prevent pregnancy," mom said as she pulled me into the bathroom to make sure I washed my hands thoroughly after fingering Paula's butt.

It seems that Paula was now responsible for finishing my tour and filling me on everything else I needed to know.

Watching Paula have all that stuff put inside her and fingering her ass had me ready to go with a hair trigger. Just in case mom popped in to check, I put on a rubber. I was done as soon as I got fully buried inside Paula's hot pussy. Luckily for Paula, I was hard again, in about a minute, with another rubber on. It took her a bit to get her first cum, and then she seemed to get three or four good ones before I finally blew off in a rubber again. After we washed up a bit and peed, she told me that I was going to do it bareback this time. She finished her period Sunday, and that I was killing off my sperms before they ever shot out. I think Paula was more trying to convince herself rather than me, though. We sucked, kissed, and licked every inch of each other until I got another boner and then really fucked hard. Not wearing a rubber really made her cum a lot easier and harder.

Not able to get hard again anytime soon, we went to get a quick rinse off before getting dressed to go see my parents.

Paula showed me the new dresser as she went through it looking for clothes. It had four rows of drawers with girl's panties, undershirts, long and regular t-shirts, sleep pants, night gowns, and all sorts of other things girl's need when sleeping over. It seems there was about every possible size any girl who might sleep over would need. In a few days, the closet would have pants, dresses, skirts and some dressy girl clothes for going out to eat somewhere nice. Anything they wanted that was special just to them; they would need to bring with them.

Paula told me how naughty she felt slipping on a long t-shirt without panties. It was long enough to keep from flashing anyone, but it was tight enough to show she was naked underneath. She did pick a dark blue one so that unless you were right up next to her; you would not see that much. Mom was right on time having dinner waiting on us right as we got downstairs.

It was good finally to eat a home-cooked meal, but the conversation was not what I was used to. Normally, we would talk about mundane things or what we had coming up that we were going to do as a family. It looks like that was something I had also lost as a result of the accident.

"David," Dad started in his stern, lecturing tone of voice. "Regardless if you or a guest chooses to disregard any form of modesty; we will not tolerate you or your guests not being properly clothed outside of your bedroom. Paula has provided herself to us as a perfect example. I can clearly see that not only is she sans underwear, but that her entire vulva is hairless, glistening from her arousal and her clitoris is erect. It is not fair to me or your mother that I be exposed to the charms of a nubile young woman. I am, likewise, able to discern the exact shape and size of her erect nipples, swollen areoles, and firm breasts. Your mother has made it very clear that women should not be forced to restrain their breasts, but that does not mean they should be presented in such a manner. If you or your guests cannot follow these rules, then you will not be permitted to have them over."

For the first time I can remember, Paula blushed in embarrassment. We all looked down through the glass table at where she had hooked her ankles around the legs of her chair. It made her knees open wide enough to push the shirt up to her hips. I had seen her and other girls sit like this at school, so it was nothing she did on purpose to tease me or dad. Quickly, she excused herself before running up toward my room. In less than a minute, she was back in a much looser shirt and a pair of loose shorts. When she hooked her feet back around the chair again, I could not see anything showing now. I knew she did not have on panties from how the shorts moved with her knees open, but I could not see her pussy anymore.

Mom changed the subject, "Now onto a less pleasant topic. We will not tolerate any coercion, force, peer pressure, teasing, or any other bullshit you kids pull to on each other to get sexual contact with someone. Everyone will do things of their own free will, period. If we hear of anyone, including you David, had sexual contact they did not want, we will no longer permit any unsupervised guests of either sex in our house. It does not matter if this happens in our house or not. We have had a number of discussions between parents of girls from both middle and high school. If any girl wants to seek any sexual contact with you in our house, they must approach their parents to discuss their desires. While not legally binding for the minors, we have a contract that must be signed by any girl's parent before their daughter can spend time in our house unsupervised with you. It is a lot of legal mumbo-jumbo that basically says that they consent to their daughters having sex with you and other children who may also be here at the same time, male or female. We have provided standard and hypoallergenic methods of contraception in all bathrooms, your bedroom, and the guestroom. They also agree that it is the responsibility of their daughter to insist on protection to be used. All males are required to use a condom no matter what the girl may say. Any girls who manage to conceive and wish to have the baby will have a DNA test completed on the amniotic fluid to determine if you are the father. In that case, the contract releases you and our family from any liabilities related to that child."

"For the record, my father had this reviewed by some of his legal contacts at the city, state, and federal levels. The wording in this particular section is ironclad. Only the Supreme Court overturning multiple long-reaching past judgments could force you to be required to support the child," Paula said.

Mom finished what she was saying when Paula interrupted, "As I was saying David, if you knock a girl up, that is her problem, under the terms of the contract. That is harsh, but the only way she would have gotten in that situation is by failing to take proper precautions and fail to insist on a condom being used."

Dad broke in to say, "Son after the accident, nearly all the girls between ten and sixteen were put through a lot of psychological tests via the schools. More girls than expected confessed to showing you their naked breasts or vulvas in person on at least one occasion. If your email box was anything like the letters and cards, we received, I expect that you have seen the charms of most of these same girls. All the contract is doing is to give parents pause to have the talk with their daughters. More than half of your fertile peers stated they had not discussed any details around procreation with their parents."

Wow! They finally figure out how to explain things to me, so I don't even have to think about what they told me or ask any questions.

When we were done with dinner, Paula and I were told I still had to do the dishes just like I had since I was old enough to get up the kitchen sink.

There was not really much to clean. By the time we were done Paula was so horny her shorts were soaked, and I could smell her pussy juices from across the room. She moved over to where she had a good view of my parents on the couch watching TV, dropped her shorts to the floor, and told me to do her from behind. She did not have to ask twice. I was buried to the hilt in her in seconds, and we started going really fast when mom got up to head this way. Instead of pulling away, Paula moved us over to a chair and had me sit down in it, so she could sit on my lap. A quick shuffling hid her shorts and had her t-shirt covering her front. I sat back to rub her shoulders gently while she finished her drink from dinner.

Mom got her a soda and then came over to say, "The rules mean no getting it on in the kitchen or sitting there with his dick buried inside you, especially without a condom. However, I will make you two a deal. If you stay here and do what you were doing until I return, I will not say a thing to my husband. I may be older than you two, but my pussy is just as wet. I need to get fucked good and hard right now. Just so you know; the rules are not because we are prudes. My pussy, and your father's dick David, are not up to the stress of seeing nubile naked girls running with us knowing they have just screwed or soon will screw my little boy. Already just the last few hours have reignited the fire within that I thought was out for good. I still have a few good fertile years left. It is highly possible that there will be at least one new baby by next Christmas."

We both sat in silence for a few seconds until we heard mom moan out. We got up, with my dick still well seated insider her, to shuffle over to the kitchen door. We could not really see what was going on other than Mom's leg hooked over the side of the couch. A minute or two later mom told dad to hurry up, she was almost there too. Them fucking hard and fast, kicked Paula's furnace on. She was hotter around my dick than even when we had been in the park right after the mission to bust the sex movie people. Grabbing her hips, I started screwing her from behind as fast as I could and not pop out of her. Mom and dad were still out on the couch when I buried my dick deep inside Paula so your orgasm would help me get off too. We were sitting at the kitchen table drinking some sodas, with my cream leaking out into Paula's shorts, when dad came in. He made no effort to hide his long shiny fat dick hanging out the hole of his boxers.

"If you two want to get up to David's room anytime soon; you should go on up now. I feel like a teenager again, and I always get off the hardest when there is a chance of getting caught. While it is a huge turn-on, I just can't deal with idea of my son and his guest watching us," dad said as he got a drink of water.

Taking the hint, Paula and I headed quickly out of the kitchen toward the stairs up to my room. As we passed we both saw mom was naked from the waist down laying on the carpet with a pillow under her head. While she had a monstrous forest of dark pussy hair, there was no hiding the big blobs of cum that had run down over her butt hole. She saw where we were looking, shrugged, and stayed just like that. Seeing dad coming out of the kitchen, Paula stopped right at the bottom of the stairs, turned toward him and stripped. His dick had been hanging down limply at first. As he devoured her naked body, with my cum gelled on her pussy lips, it lengthened and thickened to something a lot bigger than what I was sporting. If that was not enough, Paula stripped me quickly before having me laying on the stairs.

Whispering in my ear, "Don't ever say a thing to anyone this or use it against your dad. I love the feel of your dick, but after our mission, I need something bigger and longer right now. I know he wants to fuck me. I am going to suck your dick while he does me from behind for a few seconds. I am sure he will go off before he goes off to the bathroom."

As she started to suck me, dad came over with his dick was just inches away from her pussy. He looked right into my eyes for approval. I shrugged my shoulders and smiled at him. I gave him the international sign for fucking and then a thumbs up. He still looked unsure at first until Paula reached back to grab and line his dick up as she pushed back to get him inside her. I thought she had been almost as tight as before the movie guy stretched her out, but my dad was buried to the hilt insider her in just one thrust. Naturally, he grabbed on her hips as he gave her long, full strokes. Paula was working to get me off and dad was oblivious to mom standing off to the side, now fully naked.

With a finger over her lips, mom moved a chair over and put a leg on it just right to pull her hairy pussy wide open. She smiled at me as she stood there fingering herself as I watched.

Dad was really pounding away on Paula when mom almost fell as she came. Quietly, she moved back over toward the couch as dad kept slamming into Paula while she moaned around my dick. Even as good as she was trying to suck me, I was nowhere near close to going off when dad slammed into her hard and started to cum. I clearly saw his shiny cum covered dick was still rock hard as he pulled back from her and then hurried over to where mom was lying upon the floor. I was just far enough up the stairs to see his butt pumping in, and out of my mom while Paula kept sucking on me trying to make me cum. Dad was still ready to go, but mom said she needed to use the bathroom. No sooner than mom was around the corner, dad was buried inside Paula again. Mom was standing beside him as his face showed he was about to cum again.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.