Incredible Changes
Chapter 22: Mission 1 Continues

Copyright© 2013 by Dead Writer

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 22: Mission 1 Continues - David is a apathetic eighth grader who has a very dramatic experience with nature that forever changes his outlook on life and guides his future.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

That was some nasty, sick shit that was going on with those people. I can’t believe they kill kids for getting off.

I was still running it over in my head when Paula started telling me what was going to be going on as soon as they pick us up.

“We will be getting put in the back of van load of other kids they picked on the way to wherever they are taking us. I have no idea how many more pickups remain before ending up at our destination. Once we arrive, they will take all of us into a room, cut off any clothes we may have on, tie us to chairs and then begin cataloging us,” Paula said after getting my attention. “Girls will be pulled over to a boy and made to suck him until he is erect so they can measure his penis. They check all the girls to ensure they aren’t too developed. You don’t want to know what happens to any that considered too developed. Follow their instructions to the letter. Do everything they tell you, and nothing else. We have no idea what other agencies have been able to get people into this organization or if any of Steve’s team were able to get into the film side of the business.”

We were pretty much on our own here until someone could come to bust these people. We could both be seriously injured, well her anyway, or die. We had to be good with that because this was bigger than any of us.

Anna had me hand her my goggles and helped me verify the place in my head was controlling the light getting to my eyes.

Being able to go without the goggles is cool. I don’t need anything other than some energy to pull in to convert to what the shields need.

Someone came to get us into a van filled with other kids gagged and blindfolded. We didn’t drive far when the cargo van stopped. All of us went over someone’s shoulder, take into a run-down building, thrown into a room and then told to stay where we were. I expected them to tie me up, but instead, they came over to put a cloth bag over my head and pulled it so tight that it made me start to feel like they are strangling me.

“Don’t even think about touching the hoods or it will be the last thing you ever do,” a man told us. “Just one tug will slice through your neck until your head falls off.”

When one of them was over near Paula, he said, “Looks like you two decided to get a jump on the fun we got planned for you tonight. We got us a whole new place just today. Boss said they found them some spies at the old place. All the money men going to all be there tonight. We have a big old fire sale planned. Everything is going to go, one way or the other. Boss is taking us on a long vacation somewhere a long way away. I am going to have a good time drinking on the beach where no cops are ever going to be able to touch us. Any of you that needs to shit or piss you best do it now. We got us a long ride, and you don’t want to know what we will do to you if you do it on the way. Some of you are going to be let loose to help others do what they go to do before we go.”

I was surprised to find that I had my hood taken off, and they told me to help the other kids. Paula wasn’t. None of the men did anything when I untied and removed the blindfolds on the two strongest-looking of the girls. We went kid to kid to ask if they needed the bathroom. If they said yes, we took to where there were some toilet seats on top of a board over a big deep hole.

At least there are big stacks of old newspapers to use to wipe their butts and dry the girl’s pussies.

These people gave us scissors and told us to cut off any clothes the other kids had on. Just before someone showed up, Paula had her hood removed, but she still had her hands zip-tied. Only the four of us helping remained untied.

A lot of good it does to have my hands free when they are making us push everyone onto the cold floor in the windowless van that just got here.

Once we were all inside the driver turned up the radio. Paula managed to squirm around to find me under a tied-up girl that had rolled over me when the driver made a sharp turn.

“Something is wrong, David,” Paula whispered into my ear. “Right before we left for here, I verified all agents had reported in during the last eight hours. There were no reports that anything had changed with the filming location. If the man wasn’t lying, we are in deep shit. The police and feds will have no idea where to come to find us. I had our pickup close to the old location. The best I can tell we are now heading in the wrong direction. Our small group was to be the only ones in this van with us being the last pickup. We already made eight pickups in the last hour. What concerns me, more than anything else, is them talking about a fire sale. Never a thing you want to hear used when talking about sex slaves. It unquestionably means what they said. Anyone that doesn’t sell is bound and torched with the place they were using. To make sure we don’t permit anyone to think we are spies, we need to stay apart. For now, you need to move toward the girl crying somewhere below your feet. Her skin was icy when I was trying to get over to you. Her hands are behind her ties with zip ties. You will need wire cutters to get loose. See if she will let you warm her up with your body heat from behind. Don’t do more than that.”

Why wouldn’t I get her a bit turned on to warm her up?

Not being bound or blindfolded, I was able to see the girl. Getting to her took a few minutes with how the van was bouncing all over the place. Paula had been right. If the girl didn’t have a gag in her mouth, her teeth would be chattering. She pulled away when she felt my leg touch her butt. Not wanting to freak her out, I gently rubbed her shoulders and neck until she seemed to relax back against my hands.

I moved to where I whisper in her ear, “I’m not going to feel you up or anything unless you want me to. They didn’t tie me up or blindfold me before they pushed me into the van. Someone told me that there was a girl back here that seemed to be cold, and I should see if she wanted to share my body heat to help her warm-up. I can’t get the zip ties off or remove the blindfold since they could stop anytime. I don’t think they would get mad if I got up behind you so I could get my arms and legs around your body to help you warm up.”

“They put bags on us and zip-tied everyone in my group, but I think if you can get me on my side, I can be in front of her and you in back,” a girl said from right beside me. “I’m freezing too, but if we lock our legs and play with my tits, I will get overheated in no time.”

The shivering girl squirming around to get to the other girl means she is in, right?

I told the girl talking to lift her leg so I could find her. When I got by her, I turned her, so she was on her side, and then moved the shivering girl to where she pushed against to the other girl’s back. I slid in behind the freezing girl. I had to push on her butt to get her moved around. When I then pushed on her back, I found she could move her hands enough to get mine back where I was rubbing her butt. I just pushed on her butt to get her molded into the other girl, who told me to call her Kay. I moved up against the freezing girl to where I was able to get a leg hooked over both girls to pull Kay’s legs in so her lower leg was pushing the lower leg of the girl between us tightly up against mine. I worked my arms so that one was under them and the other over the girls for me to pull them in close while having a hand on each of Kay’s boobs. I soon found a slight problem with our height.

To be able to rub Kay’s boobs, my dick was right against the freezing girl’s fingers. If I moved to keep it from touching the girl, I couldn’t reach Kay’s boobs anymore. Tucking it between my legs was no use, it kept popping free.

“I am so sorry about my dick touching you. I can’t control it at all. My pecker gets hard when I do homework. I sure can’t control it when trying to warm Kay up by rubbing her boobs. As soon as I get her warmed up, I will move to keep it from touching you anymore,” I whispered in the girl’s ear.

I won’t ever figure girls out. Why is the freezing girl straining to play with my dick while I am here playing with the tits of a girl in front of her? Has this girl even touched a dick before?

Kay, on the other hand, had fucked. She told me softly that if we had to fuck in front of people, she hoped it was me that did her. No boy ever made her get off from just touching her nipples. I had gotten her off twice now.

At least Kay didn’t lie about her body getting superheated when someone played with her tits.

After a minute, the freezing girl started pushing back against me trying to get away from the heat Kay was giving. I was able to back up so that we got a gap between the freezing girl and Kay in case we needed to get the girl pushed up against Kay again.

“Do you want me to play with your tit too,” I asked her and got a nod.

Then I felt her reach for my dick and start trying to push it against her butt. I moved to have it between her butt cheeks only to have her pull away.

What the heck? She pushes it against her butt and then pulls away when I move in for it to touch her?

Communicating the only way she could, one hand pushed the head of my dick was the pushed up between the V of her fingers. Then her other hand roller her fingers around on the head like I have seen girls do on the Internet. Once she let my dick go, she lifted her leg.

Does she want me to finger her? Only one way to find out.

I moved my free hand in to cup her pussy. She dropped her leg down as she humped against my hand. I soon had my fingers rubbing her clit as she reached down to play with my dick. It didn’t take long before she got stiff and then shook a bit before relaxing.

Remembering how Emily said that rubbing her clit, after I rubbed her off made it sort of hurt, I stopped moving my fingers. That didn’t keep the girl from pushing my dick down to point it between her legs. When she arched her back a bit, she was able to hold my dick as she squirmed around to get the head pushed between her now hot and wet pussy lips. She kept two fingers around the base as she shifted around to get it where she could rub it up and down her slit a little bit. The more her hot juices seemed to flow, the more she tried to get it so it would push into her pussy. When the van turned on a bumpy road, everything lined up just right. I waited until she pushed back at me to get my dick inside her before I moved my hands, so I was holding her hips. I wanted to get as deep inside her as I could from behind.

Dang bumpy road! That lasted all of five seconds.

I did my best to get it pushed up in her pussy, but the road was too rough. I wanted to roll on top of her to fucker that way, but I didn’t want to risk us getting caught fucking versus it just going in her the way I was trying to get her warmed up.

We hit two big bumps that bounced us around so much that I found my dick shoved up her asshole. When I tried to get it out of her butt, she pushed down against me and shook her head no. I moved my hand between her legs so I could use a finger inside her pussy to hold her in place.

I might as well practice getting her off with energy while she has my dick in her butt.

Now that I knew the energy I needed to find, I turned on the place in my head and made it so that I only saw that energy in everyone in the van. Right off, I saw the three men in front overfilled with it.

All the naked boys and girls back here that they can’t touch made them horny?

I siphoned off just a little energy from one of the men, in case it made him pass out, or something, and pushed it into the freezing girl. Adult orgasm energy had to be a lot stronger because the girl’s butt squeezed around my dick and she shuddered like when I had rubbed her clit earlier. I kept pushing little bits into her until I felt myself start to throb in her butt without any warning at all.

Looking around the van, I saw two girls jacking off the boys with their bound hands. Another girl was getting her clit rubbed by a boy who just came. Then there was a boy lying between the legs of a girl. They were slowly screwing without seeming to care about someone catching them. I pulled some orgasm energy off the other man, not driving, and pushed it into those two. Almost instantly, both got off, hard.

I found I was starting to get sleepy now. Since my dick was still rock hard in the girl’s butt, I made sure I pushed all the way in and then put my arms and legs over her to pull her tightly to me. She squirmed around to get comfortable. She was already asleep when Paula somehow found me again.

“Anna said to have you look hard at me to find my unique color of energy. She said everyone has a very distinct energy signature. You should work to find it and then remember mine so you can find me anywhere when I’m away from you. It is critical now that I know for sure something is wrong. We have been passing semis for a while now. From the number of songs that have played on the radio, we have to be over a hundred miles away from where we are supposed to have gone,” she told me before moving away again.

Don’t get cocky David. You can’t just do everything like magic. There is no way that her unique pink energy with green and darker pink swirls is all there is to it.

I didn’t remember falling asleep. I would have remembered someone putting me on a rough concrete floor. When I finally woke up enough to look around, I saw I was in a room with a tiny sliver of light coming in from this small crack at the top edge of the door.

That won’t be enough for anyone else to see, but it is daylight to me.

Immediately I turned on the place in my head, which had turned itself off automatically it seems. Paula’s energy wasn’t in this room. I saw the other kids had different unique energy colors, so I guessed I had it right after all. I couldn’t find her anywhere close to me, so I started tracing the different wires back to where the energy came entered. When I found Paula’s unique signature, I noticed a lot of cables spread all over the room where I located her unique pink with darker pink and green swirls. As soon as I followed one to where it ended, I was looking through a camera at Paula on her back with two boys sucking her tits, and one between her legs licking her pussy. I started to see if I could see through another camera, at the same time, when some men began talking loudly outside this room.

“That east side bitch is fucking blessed by something. She pulled a big fucking golden egg out of that tight ass of hers. There is no other way to explain how she found two dozen hair-trigger bald virgin cunts with only the very beginnings of bumps on their chest. Boss had me check them out before I picked them up. Just blowing over their tightly closed little cunts had their legs spread wide and pussy juices running out like a river. One came when I kissed her clit. The other only needed a few licks. They begged me to fuck them. Boss got the video from the east side bitch, and the girls sold before we picked up two more kids we missed in the big pickup. We found them fucking like rabbits in an abandoned storage locker. Man, that girl had cum running out of her like a river. Thought was sure to be dog food when I saw her tits. I would have sworn she finished developing until I saw she only had a few tiny hairs on the sides of her cunt. Turn her around, and you would be sure she was a boy. I’ve seen a lot of young pussy that was too young to fuck who had older looking pussies than hers. Boy didn’t look like much until his dick got hard. He had himself a pinkie pecker that can’t be over three and a half inches long. Man, he is going for a premium with how much cum he pumped in that girl he had been fucking. Boss said he was going to be down fucking the virgins. Doubt his little dick will do more than irritate their cherries.”

“I sure hope you are right. If this kid keeps from tearing the cunts up, we will get top price,” the other man said. “Don’t know about east side chic. She is squirrely. Always has the highest quality little fuckers that go all day like the Energizer bunny though. Boss is worried about how she found these two at the last minute.”

The first man replied, “Boss warned me to be careful around her too, especially after this shit at the last shoot with those spies. She is so damned paranoid that it makes the boss look like nothing in the world could bother him. Once I met her to give her a new pickup spot. She pulled this big motherfucking gun from her cunt that she pushed against my dick. She accused me of being a fucking fed trying to set up a trap for her. Took me giving her all my cash and a lunch sack full of gold chips to get her to back the hell off. She demanded I give her the other bag of gold chips for the virgins. She took off with the cash and gold when I told her to get in the van to take it up with the boss. That crazy cunt told me there was no fucking way she was going to be dog food. There was plenty out there willing to pay serious scratch for the premium cunts and cocks she always had for us.”

“No fucking way, man. She would get a bullet between the eyes first. Never seen them dogs so full. No fed the spies to the hogs either. Those went to slaughter yesterday before we headed out,” another man said. “Think we will get you to have a go with any that don’t get sold before time to bail? Been a long time since I made a boy scream as I shoved my cock in his ass. I swear even the virgin girls seem to be faking it when I rip their assholes open.”

A deep female voice told the men to get me out of the room and prepped to go to the virgin hall. I heard that the first boy they picked wasn’t long enough to get in any of the girls. They needed a long pencil dick for the premium videos they had to make of the new crop of girls to get the vids online before the auction. They weren’t even getting time to edit them because they had to be online that fast.

“What about the big load of boys we got in earlier. There were some nice dicks in that bunch,” the first man asked.

I heard the woman say, “All but a dozen sold right off the docks by someone’s errand boys who brought briefcases full of gold. Their bosses picked out their favorites right over an encrypted video stream. Six of the ones left couldn’t get hard, so they went into the furnace. Other six are down in the fudge room getting their tiny assholes reamed out by those huge-dicked ass fuckers.”

Without any warning, the lights in the room turned on.

If I didn’t have my shield blocking light, I would have blown this whole mission!

All the lights in this room were the big bright halogen lamps people use to light up their whole back yards. I couldn’t see the face of the man who pulled me up off the floor. I could tell he wore all black clothes with brown leather gloves. He pulled a bag over my head before pulling me out of the room. We walked for a long time before he knocked on a thick door.

“Got you a replacement dick,” he said to whoever opened the door.

Right after he roughly shoved me into the room, a man came in behind me cursing about the thunderstorms that had formed up out of nowhere. I heard a lot of locks locking right after the door closed.

“For our sake. I hope that damn power stays on down here. The generator’s fuel tanks are full, but they are so fucking ancient it will be a miracle if they even work. Even the generators do fire up. There is no way in hell we can push out full bandwidth video with all the line noise. Boss didn’t even want to hear it. Said it all is a live feed to the remote sites that are burning the Blue-Ray disks as soon as they have enough scenes on disk. We already lost tracing on two of the ten satellite uplinks,” the man complained as someone moved me to a chair and removed my hood.

“Don’t any of us like working like this, kid. Few of us expect to ever make it out of here either. If you don’t want to burn alive in the furnace or crushed when they blow up this joint, you better make damn sure you impress the hell out of whoever is watching these videos,” the woman in here told me. “All of the camera boys and I got a lot riding on your little dick and balls to give us the shots we need. We have a batch of virgins that need to fuck, and it must be real. There isn’t any cut and splice going on here. Boss said all the buyers must be here in person to buy on the spot. Won’t be any of the normal pack and ship today. Better hope you are the ringer they are expecting. The buyers want to see proof each girl they are looking at gets off hard and are ready for breaking in. Now don’t move a fucking inch or this will hurt you ten times worse. It is going to make you cum like a fire hose and then spring right back up for more fucking. Guys that take the little blue pills would have a stroke if they got this cock cocktail.”

I’m glad the place in my head keeps the shield over my eyes even when I make it turn off.

She grabbed up two big shots that she shoved right into the sides of my neck. The pain was worse than when I pulled the pads off my eyes in the hospital right after I first woke up. For that matter, it was worse than all the pain that hit me in Steve’s testing chamber right before I pulsed.

At least the burning going all over my body kept me from feeling the needles pushing up between my balls and butthole. What are these people putting in my prostate? It feels like it is going to explode.

I had my eyes clenched shut when someone set me back upright in the chair, put a straw in my mouth, and told me to drink everything down in the cup if I wanted any chance at living through this without my balls exploding.

“If you can make it through the first half dozen girls, we will pump you up with more cum dye,” the woman told me. “Your little balls can’t make enough cum for this shoot, but no one looking at the feeds will be able to tell. Boss found some chemist who makes this special dye we push into your prostate and balls that will give you six huge loads. I won’t have to give you the other shots again. They will keep your little dick hard for at least two hours, and that is all we must finish the shooting. Now we can’t do much for the kids, but they do let us keep you hydrated and pumped full of carbs so that you don’t fade at the end. No one can fuck non-stop for hours no matter what they pump into your veins. None of the boys we get in here has enough body fat to use as reserves. Hurry up and drink that down. You may be able to get two more in before you are on. I wish it didn’t have to be this way, but that is life kid.”

I was finishing the third cup of stuff when the phone rang in the room.

“Yeah,” the man said into the phone. “Sure ... He was just about to go on. No fucking way. Fucking rich cock sucking bastards Ok. We will get him ready. Are we going to get him back? Ok. At least that gives us some chance of getting out of here alive. Yeah, later.”

The man turned to use to say, “Drink up, kid. The goons will be here to put you back in holding. I was told to make sure you know not to blow off while you wait.”

“What is going on now,” the woman asked.

“Remember that blonde nympho with a-cups and a hint of fuzz from a few months back? The one that was begging to fuck and took all comers? Her owner brought her with him today. Tests show she is fertile as a rabbit and the owner doesn’t have enough sperm to knock her up. Said he saw this boy’s dick and wants to get a few good loads in the girl before his balls empty. Doesn’t want any her acclimating to any bigger of a dick. They are sending in the cunt fluffers to juice up the girls we got waiting to go right now,” he told her as someone knocked on the door.

After unlocked all the locks, I let the room, and they took me to a different holding area than before. This one had lots of places where the black paint over the windows had scratched off. Right now, I was the only one in the room, and there was a lot of movement outside the door for a long time.

Did they find out I’m here with Paula? Did the police somehow find us? There must be a way for me to get out of here, find Paula and escape.

Looking around for power sources from inside this room was much harder than in the hospital or the first holding area. What power was going to the lights outside this room wasn’t strong enough for me to trace it up past where it went into the ceiling. I couldn’t even find Paula’s energy anymore. The only squiggly lines I could find were outside the door.

Damn my balls are starting to feel heavy, and my dick is harder than it has ever been before. Must be all that weird orange energy was coming from my stomach to my balls that are making them fill up.

I might have to jack off to take the edge off when I heard a lot of shuffling outside the room. Suddenly the door opened, and an olive-skinned girl came in. Tears started running down her face as she ran over to get into my lap, wrap her arms and legs around me, hold me tight to her body, and start sobbing uncontrollably. All I could do was to put my arms around her too. It took her a good few minutes to calm down.

“I’m pretty sure I am dead anyway, so you must fuck me as hard as you can until I can’t take it anymore. Whatever these crazy people did to me has me so horny I can’t even see straight now. I was almost there when the boy they had fucking me went off. Come on. Please. If I don’t cum soon, I will die. The man told me the stuff in their shots needs whatever my body does when I cum to make it not kill me,” she said as she moved onto the floor and pulled her legs wide open.

She was soon using her fingers to pull her pussy open wide. Even in this light, I could see that she still had most of her cherry.

If I didn’t already need to fuck a pussy or ass badly right now, her doing that would make me get in her saddle! I can’t even stop myself from moving between her legs to jam my dick through her cherry and start trying to bury my dick inside her.

Taking a short breath, I closed my eyes to look at the energy between my balls and prostate. Right off I saw there was no energy there now to kill off my sperm. Before I could even try to make it work, I found myself focused on screwing this girl as hard as she was pushing her pussy tight against me. I was soon jackhammering her pussy with my dick as fast my body could go.

I hope the place in my head knows that it must be this way to keep me safe. Do I somehow know that they will be testing what runs out of her to see if it has good sperm in it? Damn this girl has a hot pussy! I hope she can take the pounding until I cum inside her.

Somehow fucking her hard until I came was all I remember until the girl fought to get me out of her pussy because it was making her stomach cramp so severely, she thought she was going to pass out.

“Looks like it is my turn then,” a black girl said from just inches away. “They cuffed my hands behind me, and they had me licking cunts all day long. I can’t even try to get anything close to my pussy to help me get off. Get over here and give it to me as hard as you were giving it to her. I’m so wet now that the bastard with the huge donkey dick could slide all the way up inside me and I would still leak out a pussy juice river.”

I lost a lot of time. I remember my dick head getting sliding into the black girl’s pussy and then was feeling my dick unloading in the tightest vagina I have ever been inside. When I was able to focus my eyes, I found my dick inside a skin and bones blonde girl. She was so skinny that I could see my dick jumping in her pussy right above her clit. When we both stopped getting off, I had her tongue in my mouth as she French kissed me.

It must be something in the shots they gave me, or the food, that is keeping me from remembering what is going on here.

I just finished that thought when I felt someone putting a foot on my chest and then the cold air hitting my painfully hard dick. I managed to look up just as a well-tanned brunette was pulled away from me, whimpering.

“No, you can’t make me stop,” she whined. “Just five more seconds and I will cum hard how you want. Please don’t throw me in the pit.”

As soon as the door shut, I felt a hand reach over from behind me to start rubbing my dick.

“Don’t try to make yourself cum if you want to have any chance of getting bought today,” a girl said from behind me. “No one knows you got off earlier. I am good at getting boys ready to pop off on camera quickly. Let me help get you close, without getting off, so you don’t blackout again. We want you to hear what we all managed to figure out so far.”

Her hand does feel great, and I don’t feel like I will squirt for a while. I hope that keeps me from jumping all the girls that are now in the room with us.

The olive-skinned girl started out talking first.

“Thanks for helping take the edge off. I was so close when the boy in the room started to cum. He had already gone off like that four times, so I just kept playing with my pussy and begging him to fuck me like the screen over the bed said. This time was different. He sprayed a lot more stuff this time, and then it turned to blood. Soon he had blood coming out of his eyes, ears, and mouth before he started bouncing around as if he were a fish tossed on the shore. When he stopped moving, l they did something to make him wake up. It only lasted for as long as it took for blood to start spraying out of his dick until he just went still. I’ve seen them make the snuff films a few times and never saw that much blood even when they bled kids dry. One of the dark-robed people came over to shove a big stick hard into the boy’s chest. No blood came out at all. They said to toss me back in here to see if anyone wanted to buy me. All of the people the room were told to get the SD cards uploaded,” she said as she shook in fear.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.