Lexie's Adventures - Cover

Lexie's Adventures

Copyright© 2013 by mysteria27

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A story about a wild girl who is sent to a all girls boarding school

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Teacher/Student  

My name is Lexie. I'm a seventeen year girl. I have long blonde hair that I always wear in a ponytail. I have blue eyes, I'm five foot five, and weigh 100 pounds and I'm busty.

Lately I've been a real handful for my parents. I have been getting into a lot of trouble at school. I started smoking, and got caught smoking on school property and have been suspended a few times for doing that. My mom and dad were not happy.

My friends and I are just your average kids. We like to drink, but we are not of legal age, so we need to do this and try not to get caught. We drink and act really stupid, but we are just kids. My mother, for the most part likes my friends. When we get together we might do things that our parents would never approve of. But you need to make these mistakes in life when you are young and learn from them.

My parents do a lot of traveling for their jobs. My dad is a trader for a global company, and he travels back and forth to London. My mom is an event planner for an electronics firm. She plans company conventions and sales meetings. With their type of work, my parents travel a few times a week for their jobs. So, ever since I was a baby I've had a live in nanny named Anna to look after me while they are away.

Anna does the house cleaning, laundry, and cooks all the meals. She is like family, and we're so glad to have her. She has worked for us for seventeen years.

My parents pay Anna a hefty salary, give her bonuses, and she has two weeks paid vacation. They usually send her to an island of her choice as another perk. We just love her.

Lately, when my parents are out of town, I've been doing a lot of lying and sneaking out in the middle of the night. Anna tried to be my friend and didn't tell my parents for a while, but I have been becoming more and more difficult to handle. I overheard that description during one of my parent's conversations.

I'm just a typical spoiled rotten seventeen year old. I'm a smart talker and maybe do things that aren't the best choices.

I have been dating since I was sixteen. My mother put me on birth control. At first, she said it was a vitamin and later told me it was so that I would not become pregnant. She also told me that boys always have to wear condoms because you don't want to get sexually transmitted diseases. I am not going to die for anybody. Some boys want to not wear condoms, but that isn't happening with me. My parents know that I am very responsible when it comes to sex. They are certainly not happy, but I am going away to college next year and will be eighteen.

A few months ago, when my parents were out of town, Anna went to the movies with friends. I asked my boyfriend Joey to come over. We had amazing sex. We started kissing and then we were laying in the 69 position and he licked my bald pussy. His tongue was deep inside my wet cunt. I sucked his cock deeper and deeper down my throat.

Anna came home and she was calling my name, she heard moaning and groaning coming from my room. She knocked on the door, but I didn't answer since we were busy having oral sex. Anna walked in and found us in a very compromising position. She slammed the door and went running out. I didn't care, we just continued what we were doing.

After we had oral sex, I wanted to fuck my boyfriend. I got on top of him moving my body over his cock. His hands massaged my breasts. We were both moaning and groaning. Anna barged in and saw us fucking. She told Joey to get dressed and get out of our house. I told Anna to mind her business. We both got dressed and left. She called my mother who was less than thrilled with what she was hearing from Anna.

Then last month, I begged my mother to let me have a party. I wanted to invite about 15 kids over. My mother said we could order pizza and she would have sushi hand rolled and brought to the house. She would hire a bartender to make us smoothies and non-alcoholic drinks. The bartender would be upstairs in the kitchen and not in the actual party. He would just bring down all the drinks as he made them. Anna would be upstairs if we needed her.

The basement is very large, and is more like a game room. We have a pinball machine, ping pong table, pool table and an air hockey table. There is a large sectional couch and a 55 inch flat screen television.

We started out just dancing and having a good time. But then some of the boys wanted to play spin the bottle. We did that awhile. Then we played the game Seven Minutes in Heaven. Usually a couple will go into a closet for seven minutes and they can kiss, make out, have sex whatever you want to do. Some boys went in with girls, some girls went in with other girls. We were just experimenting.

One of the kids had snuck in a bottle of vodka and was pouring it into all of the non-alcoholic drinks, so we were all kind of bombed.

Soon we all just started making out with people. My friend Katie was having sex on the pool table with her boyfriend. He was on top of her moving his body all around her. Katie was moaning and groaning, her legs at her side as he pounded her pussy.

There were two girls on the couches eating each other's pussies. They were all over each other. Licking and fingering each other. I could see their wet pussies glistening.

I really wanted to experiment, so I told my boyfriend I wanted to have a threesome. He asked his friend Bryan if he wanted to share me. He was only happy to oblige. Bryan laid down on his back and I slid his hard cock into my wet pussy while Joey lubed my asshole and started to fuck my ass. Bryan was thrusting his cock really deep into my wet cunt, while Joey's hard cock filled my ass. I never experienced anything like this before. It felt so good having two cocks in my body at the same time.

Other boys were on the couch just watching and stroking their cocks. Another one of my friends, Steve was having sex with his boyfriend. They were fucking each other by the pinball machine.

Anna came down to check on us and saw all of this fucking going on. She started screaming, cursing, yelling at us. Then she went upstairs and then came back down again, and told everybody to get dressed and get the fuck out of the house. I told Anna to mind her business.

She called my mother, who then called my father and I was grounded for three weeks. I lost access to my car, no friends over, no cell phone, and no Ipad. My life was basically over for those three weeks.

My mother and father decided that I am officially out of control. They would pull me out of my current high school and send me to a boarding school for girls. I am less than thrilled since this is my senior year in high school, but if I want to go to college next year, this needs to be done. They say I have to get good grades and not to get in any trouble. We'll see if that is even possible! I'm just a very curious teenager, trouble just has a way of finding me. I am boy crazed and love sex.


Leaving For Boarding school

"Lexie, are you ready to go?" My mom said.

"I can't believe you are sending me away," I replied.

"Your father and I cannot control you," she screamed.

"Well this isn't going to do anything you know. Whatever mom! You can't change me." I replied.

"Your going, Missy," she hissed.

"Fine, mother, but I am seventeen and going away to college next year." I said.

"Only if you pass your classes, Lexie," she yelled.

The limo picked up my mother and I. I wore a very short purple dress and flip flops. I was in a very arrogant mood. The school is about an hour away. I texted and called my girlfriend Katie, just to annoy my mom.

I chewed gum, popped bubbles and talked loudly on my phone. I gave my mother dirty looks, and just was being an absolute bitch.

When we got to the school, my mother helped me with my luggage. Our first stop at the school is the headmaster's office, Mr. Jackson. I learned that he's also one of the math teachers, not my favorite subject.

We knocked on his door.

"Hello, Mrs. Angelo, I'm Mr. Jackson," he said.

He extended his hand and my mother shook it.

"And you must be Lexie, please come in and take a seat," Mr Jackson said.

Mr. Angelo and my mother talked awhile, and he assured her that the program is the finest in the area. He told her that I will get a great education, and will move on to a good college. He also told her they are very strict. If the girls don't abide by they rules, they lose their privileges.

My mother then gave me a hug and a kiss and warned me not to get into any trouble and to make her and my father proud, then she walked out and drove off towards home.


Going over What is Expected

"Okay young lady, you are here because you are wild, and you are going to be put into a very strict atmosphere." He said.

"You will be taught discipline and you will need to follow all the rules," he said.

"Or you will lose your privileges," he said.

"Stand up and let me look at you!" He commanded.

I stood up and he looked at me with very creepy eyes.

"Lexie take off your clothes!" He shouted.

"I'm not doing that!" I told him.

"You're absolutely going to do it!" He screamed.

"I am going to teach you a lesson, girl." He said.

"Lexie, remove your dress, but leave on your bra and panties." He said.

Reluctantly I removed my purple dress as he watched. I was getting a little turned on by this older man staring at me in my underwear. He continued staring at me while I took off my bra and panties.

"Lexie, you are very beautiful." He said.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.