Favors Small and Great - Cover

Favors Small and Great

Copyright© 2013 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 17

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Jack discovers that his new CAP score has already reached the ears of his female colleagues, and he is able to help one of the husbands as well, not to mention a cougar who is sadly doomed because of her menopause. Favors change hands, but in the end, the sponsor must take charge.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   Slut Wife   Incest   Cousins   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Leg Fetish   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Workplace   Nudism   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story

“So, any requests regarding my conks, prior to the adjustments, things to factor in prior to augmentation?” I asked Margret and Zoe, my co-sponsors, in a meeting in my pod prior to departing for the mod-tubes, “final say is mine, of course, just as it is yours, and I’ve already factored in some requests by my conks as well.”

“Hairless butts, in case I want to rim them, that’s all. I’ll have mine made hairless as well, and can you do the same with yours. I don’t mind the chest hair. I just like the idea of our asses being especially smooth and clean as much as possible,” Margret suggested.

“Oooh, I like that idea! How about everything hairless below the waist for everyone? Sound fair? Even the men, even you? It will make your cock look even bigger than it will be,” Zoe proposed.

There was general agreement to this, much to my surprise. It made things much easier for everyone in terms of oral, if nothing else, and aided in cleaning and hygiene. I also made the snap decision to eliminate all chest, arm, and facial hair on Ollie, and even had the AI show a quick image of the expected result, triggering sighs of obvious delight from several of the womenfolk, which just reinforced my decision. It had other results as well.

“I think that I’ll do the same with Larry,” Zoe decided, “since you’re the master, though, I won’t ask you to sacrifice more hair. I kinda like you a bit hairier. It reinforces your more, shall we say ‘alpha,’ tendencies? Larry’s a beta male and he knows it, and doesn’t even seem to mind it. Am I right, Larry?”

“Yes, Mistress,” he coughed with embarrassment.

“Oh, no need for that. Just say, ‘yes, dear,’ as you’ve been doing from day one of our relationship, and you know it. I wasn’t one bit shocked that you turned out to be concubine and me the sponsor, and I doubt that you were, if we were both totally honest here. You don’t have a dominant bone in your body, do you, babe? You’re all sub,” Zoe encouraged her ex-husband.

“That’s very true, dear. I’m a true subbie,” Larry blushed now, “when my results came back as a concubine, I grinned brightly and the testing girl was confused as hell, until I explained that I was a submissive guy, and then she gave me thumbs-up, and ... invited herself to sample the merchandise. I hope that you’re not mad about that.”

“Mad? No, she primed the pump for me, quite clearly. Was that the girl that you encouraged to eat me out later that evening during supper?” Zoe laughed at that memory.

“Um ... kinda ... yes?” Larry got flustered.

“Good work. Anyway, that’s just how Larry is, as you can see. True blue subbie. What about you and Adam, Margret?” Zoe turned to our co-sponsor.

“Same deal, partly because I owe Jack everything and want him to have some fun with my pretty boy, but partly because he just fits the submissive, pretty boy mold. He’s a wimp, but he’s MY wimp, and I’ll treat him so well that he’ll think that he’s died and gone to concubine heaven, but he must have a constant reminder that his body is not his own, so being totally hairless aside from head hair and eyebrows is a perfect way to do that. He’ll be clean-shaven, smooth, and all that jazz for both of us, and yes, I plan to reward him once in a way by licking him a lot, so that’s another motive for that,” Margret showed us a model of how she pictured Adam, which was similar to Zoe’s design that she also displayed, for Larry, no less.

All three men would look like some slender version of a twink, though there were variations. Margret opted to make Adam tanned and blonde, not that he minded, as he basically looked like a slim version of Rocky Horror. He was now an Adonis and he knew it. That should put some self-confidence in the former nerd and lifelong victim of abuse. Zoe designed Larry to be some kind of rock star or whatever, with long, dark hair and eyeliner, much to his embarrassed approval, as he shyly gave a thumbs-up to that idea. Ollie, per my choices, would look like a younger Greg Louganis, nice, trim, and with a lean physique that concealed a swimmer’s muscles. One never knew when that might be handy on the colonies with kids, after all, if he ever ended up needing to serve as a lifeguard in a terraformed colony with man-made lakes or something.

“And requests about my conks?” Margret turned to me.

“I wouldn’t change much about Nicole, just some advice, more than a request. Her albinism is part of what makes her so different and she has a rare kind of beauty, but that’s just my thought on the matter. Also, concerning Lisa, I would request that you not trim off ... too much of her fat. Just my personal suggestion. I’ve always liked her kind of plump, just the way that she is,” I smiled at both ladies.

“So ... your request is that I not change them at all, except for the obvious things. I like that. It tells me that you truly do enjoy them the way that they are, that you like them for themselves, rather than wishing them to be someone else. See how much Jack cares about you, girls?” Margret smiled at both girls, both of whom were wide-eyed with shock that I really liked them mostly in their present form, albeit some tinkering and tweaking.

“And for me?” Margret asked Zoe and me.

“Very little change there, too. The typical, necessary changes, of course, but, yeah, you’re practically the perfect version of you, Margret, just as you are,” I told her, “maybe even keep some white in your hair, not all of it, but just enough to let on that you’re a wiser, more mature person, while still rejuvenated and reinvigorated.”

“Okay, but the laugh lines and wrinkles and crow’s eyes are going,” Margret stuck her tongue out at me playfully, very pleased at how much I admired her as she was.

“And me?” Zoe asked.

“Can you give yourself permanent curls? Other than that, I don’t see a thing to change myself,” I proposed.

“Curls? That’s all?” Zoe acted surprised, “you don’t want me blonde or anything?”

“Yes, just curls, and permanently, if that’s okay with you. Blonde is great, but it’s not you. Think of it, no bad hair days, no bed head, etc. Just a suggestion. No more curlers or perms, etc. Just my take on the issue,” I admitted.

“Damn you, coming up with such a helpful idea!” Zoe told me with a huge kiss to the mouth in front of everyone, “and Ashley? Evie?”

“Not much to change in either case. Just the standard undoing of any ill effects of multiple pregnancies and some youthening for Evie, but I just don’t see anything to change about Ashley at all. She’s just fine the way that she is,” I told Zoe, “though higher libidoes are in order for everyone, I think. Just don’t overdo it. I’ve heard some horror stories there.”

“Ain’t that the truth!” Margret coughed, having heard those, too.

It wasn’t much later before we were all headed to the mod tubes, and much to everyone’s relief, at least in my harem, I gave all of my conks the same tattoo in the lower back, a “tramp stamp” with the words “Property of Jack Martin, Sr.” The reason behind this was that it confirmed a sort of commitment of mine to keep them, as well as reminding them that I owned them now. I could do with them as I pleased, but I was also determined to keep them ... and they knew it now. They were safe with me. They would have to obey me, but they were mine.

I kept my word to all of them, of course, which had some interesting results. I just didn’t see much to change about my ladies. Ollie had the most changes, but he didn’t seem to mind at all, especially since I kept my promise to make him nice and big down there. Stacey and Julianne particularly liked what they saw with the guy, though they were mostly stunned that I really didn’t see a need to augment their breasts. The same went with Rosa, who expected to have her size trimmed down in spite of what I told Margret and Marian. Instead, I kept her more or less a younger version of her old self, with more sex drive, of course.

Oh, and I naturally made sure that all of my conks were truly bi, mostly to help each other out that way. I firmed up everything that sagged, removed wrinkles, sun spots, bags under eyes, etc., but there was little else to modify with my lovely conks. Only Ollie needed dramatic adjustments, and that was to make him more appealing to all of us and raise his self-esteem as well. Michelle made a last-minute request to have her curls made permanent, too, and I was more than willing to do that for her.

All in all, it wasn’t too bad, though we were pretty sore as a result, especially Ollie and me, as I had myself enhanced physically to a freakish extent, mostly to intimidate any recalcitrant concubines of either sex in my pool. The size really had no other major function, except between my legs, of course. Ollie and both got a rather impressive increase, though I opted not to quite do the beer can, since such monstrous cocks could flex too much and might destroy a woman’s insides entirely ... or a man’s. We were going to be impressively large as it was.

As for Zoe, she followed my advice, but also went through her plans for Larry, making him look like a serious stud in his own slender way. He looked like a cross between a young Alice Cooper and a young Steven Tyler, and the effect was very nice indeed. He even kind of reminded me of that Mark Wahlberg character from Rock Star, and I had to admit that he looked very fuckable to me now, too. Zoe also mouthed to me that she made him rather bi, which he didn’t seem to mind at all. The implications weren’t rocket science, of course. We all now had yet another plaything for the group, though we sponsors were determined to be very loving to all of them.

Adam definitely came out nice and handsome, though Margret relented at least a little in giving him slightly more muscle tone. She explained that it might be necessary in cases where he would have dangerous or physically tasking work, as well as dealing with unruly pool conks. That made perfect sense to me and I noticed that Larry hadn’t lost too much of his musculature, either. Neither were given as much upper body strength as me, of course, but more than they first appeared to have in the previous designs. All of which was good in my eyes. Even as concubines, men would have to do the bulk of the physical, manual labor in the colonies that was not done by Confederacy tech, that is.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.