Favors Small and Great - Cover

Favors Small and Great

Copyright© 2013 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 16

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Jack discovers that his new CAP score has already reached the ears of his female colleagues, and he is able to help one of the husbands as well, not to mention a cougar who is sadly doomed because of her menopause. Favors change hands, but in the end, the sponsor must take charge.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   Slut Wife   Incest   Cousins   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Leg Fetish   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Workplace   Nudism   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story

Lunch was a bit rushed, though I was glad to see that Michelle and Hannah got along well with my other concubines, even as I tried to determine the permanent head concubine in my household. Right now, it was a toss-up between Marian, Miriam, and Michelle, all three names starting with “m”s, of course. Marian had the most direct managerial experience, while Miriam had been a mother for a good while and Michelle had the tough background of a law enforcement agent. I decided that I would work that out after the augmentations, but my money was increasingly on Marian. That was just because she was used to ordering people around and it was best to channel, harness that side of her, direct it at other people, not me.

“After this, I got augmentations coming up, and I trust that you and Zoe can run the shop while I do those, after which I can do so while you undergo yours. We need a good rotation for a bit, to make sure that we always have someone on staff, not counting concubines, and I plan to put more of them to work in such capacities. We three can’t do it all and idle concubines have too much time to obsess over their doom. Plus, let’s be frank, the more they work, the better their hopes of raising their scores. I will probably use some of you, my own conks, to help ride herd on them, too,” I addressed my ladies (and the few men among us).

“Very true. I suspect that Michelle’s score will jump pretty soon, in which case she’d get conks of her own. Incidentally, Jack Junior should get four concubines, not just three, since someone mentioned two supernumeraries, but right now he has his two in the form of Mr. Wilde’s conks, plus his supernumerary, or there is something that I haven’t picked up on here,” I observed.

“There is. As expected, Mr. Wilde’s review dropped him to a 5.2, well below the parameters of a sponsor. He is now assigned as a concubine to Jack Martin, Jr., which was what the AI anticipated, as did we. The reasoning here is simple. He’s still Daddy to some of those kids, and so has a pivotal role in their lives. I doubt that there will be any gay sex, but that’s no concern. Your son gets him assigned to him, no real choice in the matter here, except that if he gets out of line again, he can be terminated or recycled, of course, as with all conks.

“Oh, and evidently, Mr. Wilde’s conks were his own sisters, not that we disapprove of that sort of thing, since the nanites can fix that kind of thing. He just has to get used to not being cock of the walk anymore in his own pod, where Jack Junior can now take up residence with his four conks,” Auvray assured me now.

“Well, the shoe’s on the other foot, then. Good! Mr. Wilde needs a good dose of humility, and now that he’s no longer a sponsor, I suppose that he’ll get it, too. If I know Sarah Swinburne, and I think that I do, as she was my foster sister, she’ll be head conk in short order, just as her sister would have been, and she won’t take any crap from the likes of Thomas Wilde. Nor will my son, for that matter. What do you think, Michelle?” I turned to my son’s mother, the former SG with the FBI.

“You got that right, Jack. My sister and our son are not the sort to take crap from people at all. As for becoming a sponsor, sorry, but ... I’d rather not. The Confederacy offered more than once, but I’ve risked my life enough, and it was great, but now ... I know that it’s selfish perhaps, but now I have you. All that I want is you. Maybe in a year, when I’ve had time for a retest or something, and I’ve had at least one more of your babies. Maybe then I could bring himself to separate myself from your body that long, from your loving arms.

“For now, though, I’m happy as a clam. I’m yours. I’m yours at last, your woman, and I couldn’t imagine being happier than this. I belong to you. That’s all that I could ever ask for, Jack. It’s everything that I’ve ever truly desired, and now my parents can’t break us up anymore, nor can Lisa. Truth be told, while I believe in the Confederacy and wanted to save those lives, I had a more selfish motive. I wanted to collect enough favors in the Confederacy to end up right where I am now ... in your household.

“Nor do I even care about being head slut, dear. Let Marian have that gig. She’s better suited to it. She can be boss conk. I just want to be a mommy and I think that Miriam and several others agree with me there. I’m quite satisfied with my spot as a sentimental favorite and with the knowledge that you want me so much, plus I’ll gladly help you with the pool conks and any investigative work that you give me. I’m still very much in love with you and always have been ... always will be. That’s a fact, Jack,” Michelle told me with a very loving kiss.

“She’s right, you know. Marian’s the best choice,” Zoe threw her support to my chunky ebony beauty of a concubine, who had been a manager at a buffet when we met.

“She definitely fits the bill, I would say,” Hannah agreed with them.

“Yes, best choice bar none,” Miriam told me, “smart, tough, and practical. And a natural leader.”

Marian grinned, but then looked down, a bit humbled by the confidence placed in other by the others.

“Totally agree with them. Marian’s the obvious choice,” Margret assured me, “now that I’m out of the running.”

“Well, then, Marian, it seems that you’ve won the election, especially since you got my vote, too, and that’s the one that counts most of all,” I winked at Marian, who responded with a very wet French kiss that I enthusiastically returned.

“Good thinking,” Stacey spoke up now.

“Si, papi, very smart choice. I’ll gladly kiss up to her,” Flora laughed.

“Me, too!” Julianne licked her lips lustfully, making her meaning clear.

“And me,” Rosa concurred.

“And me,” Ollie backed us up.

“And me as well,” Amanda promised.

“So, Marian will be head conk. Ollie will be resident stud, of course, after me, that is. Michelle will be my right hand at the pool and my detective, if you will. My enforcer, that is, in the CS pool. She’s also my sentimental favorite, but that’s a lot of work on her plate, so main mommy is going to be Miriam. Nothing against the rest of you, but Miriam’s got the most experience of the rest of you, of course. The rest of you, well, your standing will depend on how you behave, but I expect that you’ll follow directions very well, though I think that Julianne might also serve as one of the teachers at the CS pool.

“A fourth teacher would be a very helpful addition, don’t you agree? Probably bring more of them from both my household and the pool into the actual administration of the office, as a good preparation for when we’ve landed and we need a full staff for the pool and the colony. Any thoughts on that?” I reminded the others of the need to prepare for the landing and what would follow, as well as other duties and needs of the colonists, sponsor and concubine alike, but especially of the children.

“And my conks, too,” Zoe offered.

“Mine as well. When not taking care of our own pods, that is, and when not on ... other duties,” Margret’s eyes blazed with lust, making both Zoe and me laugh.

“Yeah, I get your meaning there. I’m not going to work Larry so hard that he’s no good in bed. For me or the rest of us. But he will have some work. An idle conk is a troublemaker waiting to happen, I think,” Zoe agreed.

“My sentiments exactly,” I grinned right then.

“Hey, I’m more than willing to work. But, yes, getting fed and laid will help with my mood,” Stacey spoke up again.

“Yes, I’m sure,” I coughed and chuckled, “don’t worry. It’s not going to be all work, no play, of course. We have babies to make, after all. As I said before, a rotating duty roster, and several of the pool conks will have work to do as well. We just want to cover all shifts and such. What kind of slave driver do you think I am, babe?”

Stacey blushed, “I know, I know ... just the idea of not ... getting access to your fine cock ... and Ollie’s, for that matter, well, it’s not a very pleasing one, even as a stray, random, implausible thought, Master.”

“Like that would ever happen!” Rosa teased Stacey, “you know Master better than that by now.”

“I know, I know, a silly moment of panic, which, if anything, should prove how attached I am to my two favorite cocks in the world,” Stacey pointed out to us, blushing even more over her silly, panicky response to even the thought of not getting fucked by her ex and me, among others.

“They’re going to be even nicer cocks, too, very soon. Don’t forget that,” Michelle observed, “and since when does Jack ever not want to fuck his ladies?”

“Yeah, I can attest to that,” Margret giggled in response.

“No kidding! I forgot how much I enjoyed him that way. It’s been so long ago, but yeah, I seriously screwed up by cheating on him and making trouble so much that he had to leave. If I hadn’t ... maybe ... maybe we could have shared him, Michelle. I would love that so much now, yet the idea would have offended me back then. What a selfish, spoiled, stupid cunt I was!” Lisa wept openly, adding, “Jack ... seriously, I am sorry, just so you know. It’s not just Margret making me say that. I royally fucked you over and Michelle as well, plus my nephew ... I was wrong.”

“Shhh ... there, there. You admitted that you were wrong and you apologized. Don’t worry, I’ll accept your apology and forgive you now. That’s all in the past. Besides, you never know if I would have even qualified if I hadn’t had to leave home behind. Who knows what kind of man I would be today? That being said, first chance that Margret gives me, I’m breeding your sweet, plump ass and you know it!

“By the way, perhaps the AI can explain the way that Stacey reacted to something that I said that didn’t even hint at not getting sex with me, but somehow ... still, well, it caused her to fear and panic about that idea being planted in her sweet, silly head? Or maybe Sergeant Auvray or Ollie or someone can explain that to me?” I expressed some concern over that.

“That is relatively simple to explain. She’s in love with you,” Ollie cleared his throat, “it’s okay. She’s still in love with me, too. I can recognize the signs. And since I was her husband and still love her very much, and you’re our sponsor, I’m rather pleased by this development, whereas before I’d be more alarmed and disturbed by it. Besides, I love another, too. Sorry, Stace, but it’s true. I ... love Julianne.”

“You mean that you’re in love with your stepsister? Cool! And, yes, it’s true, Master. I am in love with you. I can’t help it. In fact, this feels wrong admitting it, but I ... kind of fell in love with you at first sight. I know it sounds corny and stupid, but ... there it is. I just took one look at you and, well, I felt my heart form one massive lump in my throat. Yes, while married to Ollie, and still very much in love with him, I also fell for you. Sorry, call me a slut or whore or whatever, but it’s the truth,” Stacey admitted with a bit of embarrassment now.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.