Favors Small and Great
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2013 by Col. Jack Harrison

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Jack discovers that his new CAP score has already reached the ears of his female colleagues, and he is able to help one of the husbands as well, not to mention a cougar who is sadly doomed because of her menopause. Favors change hands, but in the end, the sponsor must take charge.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   Slut Wife   Incest   Cousins   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Leg Fetish   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Workplace   Nudism   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story

“So, Israel, eh? I never met someone from there. But you were living in Greece when you got picked up?” Stacey asked Miriam, who nodded after the children were put to bed.

“Athens, to be precise. We moved there after Israel was overrun,” Miriam explained.

“Yeah, I remember hearing about that. Nasty business. Very sorry. You must have had family back there,” Julianne spoke up.

“All of my family was there until somewhat recently. I’m a sabra,” Miriam answered, trying not to cry.

“A what?” Ollie inquired.

“Sabra. Native-born Israeli. My family was mixed, Ashkenazic father, Sephardic mother. But I was born in Haifa. It was the only place that I ever lived in ... ever, until I had to flee. Another Israeli refugee like so many others,” Miriam told Ollie, who blushed at his own ignorance.

“Ashkenazic? Sephardic? Not familiar with those terms, but rather curious,” Marian wondered aloud.

“Ashkenazim are Jews of the white, sometimes fair-haired, European variety. Sephardim are the so-called ‘Second Israel.’ Middle Eastern and African Jews. I’d say that Miriam takes more after her mother’s side in appearance, judging from that,” I smiled at my latest conk.

“I see,” Marian grinned, having learned something new.

“And these children weren’t by your sponsors, obviously,” Rosa observed.

“No, my husband, Daniel Cohen, who was killed in the defense of Tel Aviv. To think, I was actually considering divorce at the time, due to his rampant infidelity, but once he was killed, I was horrified when I had time to think of it. Most of the time, I was too busy with other things. Now I’m sharing two men with six other women. How’s that for irony?

“Not that I regret this. I know that you’ll be very good to us. You gave me your word and in a way that I could never doubt you, especially since it made no difference. You could have just claimed me, whether I wanted it or not. I was already a concubine. And I would have been grateful, either way, but this ... this means a lot to me, sir,” Miriam assured.

“Jack’s a fantastic guy. You’ll get to see how much so soon enough, I believe. I love him!” Flora declared while peppering my face with kisses.

“Yeah, Jack’s the best!” Rosa told her, squeezing me hard.

“Well, this is flattering,” I chuckled.

“Yes, but quite accurate, Master,” Amanda assured me with her hands reaching down into my crotch and freeing it, “Please, let me suck it for a bit. Then maybe Miriam can take her turn with you.”

“No maybe about that,” I told her, “I very much want time to bed that girl.”

Amanda’s mouth worked wonders, her sweet lips and tongue bringing me back to stiffness with little trouble at all. She kept it up for a good bit, making me wonder if Miriam would miss this round, but she finally gestured for the Israeli widow to join us, and before too long, I had two mouths on my dick. Miriam apparently knew a thing or two about giving head, because she had no difficulty with making the blowjob very pleasurable indeed.

With relative ease, though, things transitioned and I found my cock now engulfed by the warm, wet pussy of Miriam Cohen, even as I invited Amanda to climb on my face. It wasn’t the easiest thing, eating Amanda’s pussy and ass while Miriam rode my dick, but it was quite enjoyable for all three of us from what I could tell. Amanda’s twat was very juicy, while Miriam’s was quite slick on my prick, more than enough to please me quite a bit. Amanda’s butt was very sweet, too, and I always enjoyed rimming a woman.

We fucked for several more minutes, enjoying ourselves thoroughly, even as I felt fatigue creep up on me. It had been a long-ass day, after all, and so much had happened. What would happen next? I finally collapsed seconds after Miriam came and I spilled my seed inside her. Amanda also came shortly before, and then lay down next to me on the floor, getting her sleep as we snuggled together. I lost track of everyone else, due to my exhaustion, but I knew that the AI would catch anything important or dangerous, anyway.


“Wake up, Master! We only have an hour until morning mess!” Marian woke me up, causing me to stir groggily, knowing that we only had a short time to shower and prepare, “Sorry, didn’t mean to get bossy. But it’s hard to break manager’s habits at times.”

“I understand. There are lots of adjustments. It’s gotta be tough, at times, dealing with this, especially with the racial context and all that,” I observed ruefully.

“True that. But I remind myself that I surrendered my freedom of my own free will. I wasn’t kidnapped. I wasn’t born into bondage. I gave it up to save my own skin from the Swarm. That’s a different deal. It’s a contractual situation, more like indentured servitude at the outset, except irrevocable. It isn’t based on race, either. Black or white, yellow or red, we either submit or we’re dead. I know, horrible poem, but you get the idea. Besides, I love so much about you,” Marian assured me as we showered together, not sure how we ended up in that situation.

“The feeling’s mutual, trust me. Not to mention, though it’s a lesser issue, but you have a great ass,” I winked at her as I washed her booty.

“And my tits?” Marian fished for compliments as she cleaned me up a bit.

“Oh, certainly. You have all of the advantages that idiots forget about when they obsess about skinny girls. They forget about tits and ass,” I grinned at Marian, who grinned back hungrily, kneeling to suck me good.

“And that we big girls are often hungry, so guess what we like to do best,” Marian laughed as she sucked my dick in earnest.

“Well, that’s one way to get ahead,” I teased her a little as she licked me from head to base.

“A very nice head, in fact,” she said before deep-throating me a while there.

“I like to think so,” I chuckled.

“Please ... let me swallow?” Marian begged me, much to my shock.

“Sure, baby. If you want to swallow, go right ahead,” I told her, shivering as I shot out my load down her throat, making her gag a little, but she gulped down my jizz with relish.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.