Favors Small and Great - Cover

Favors Small and Great

Copyright© 2013 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 10

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Jack discovers that his new CAP score has already reached the ears of his female colleagues, and he is able to help one of the husbands as well, not to mention a cougar who is sadly doomed because of her menopause. Favors change hands, but in the end, the sponsor must take charge.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   Slut Wife   Incest   Cousins   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Leg Fetish   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Workplace   Nudism   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story

“Okay, we don’t have a huge amount of time, especially due to the time lost to the need to return so many folks to Earth. They’re gonna want to pick up the kids, of course, so we’ll have to coordinate on that issue, and then there are the medical issues to resolve. And we also need to redesign the pods to our daily needs, plus there’s the supper in the mess. So, come on, let’s get your CAP cards. They’re going to give you shifts to wear, but wearing them will only be used in some cases. Such as punishments,” I told my group, taking great pleasure in collecting the cards of all eight of them.

“Yes, that would be punishing for me. I already love being naked. I can’t wait to be fucked, too, since we never did get to do a road-test,” Amanda made it plain that she wanted me after stripping to the buff.

“There is that, but we have work to do first. Let me know any medical issues that you have, all of you,” I smiled at her nonetheless for her unprompted expression of lust toward me.

“Yes, she is the only one of your conks that you haven’t fucked, to say the least. You can guess my issues. Hypertension, high LDL levels from eating out so much lately, but my heart seems healthy enough, probably due to our favorite, horizontal cardio exercise, if you know what I mean,” Margret teased me even as she related her medical problems, “Of course, there’s the big one. Menopause, which means some hormone therapy, I suppose. I do have some arthritis in my knees and hands. Standard aging ailments for this old girl, even if I managed to somehow fall pregnant. On the bright side, I’ll never get that old. You’d still want me to have a young enough body to carry safely to term.”

“Sickle cell anemia. I fight it, but it’s there. Common enough problem for those of us of the ebony persuasion, if you know what I mean,” Marian informed me, not that I was very shocked, since black people were prone to be more susceptible to sickle cell, “lactose intolerance, too.”

“All quite treatable, I believe, and I’m not sure that replicator milk will cause the same issues. Anyone else have health problems?” I turned to the others.

“I’m a smoker,” Julianne confessed, adding, “I quit shortly before, well, you know, but I still have the nicotine urges. Something better than the patch or gum would help for sure.”

“Yeah, I think that they can fix that, from what I’ve been told. No lung cancer or emphysema for you, babe. Not on your life. And no issues of low birth weight for our children,” I assured her.

“Hashimoto’s disease,” Ollie told me, “along with peripheral neuropathy.”

“I think that those are doable. Anyone else?” I asked them, getting no further answers, “Very well, then. And then there are children. Stacey’s and Ollie’s child is here with us, thankfully. Need to get the others as well, though.”

I walked over to Sergeant Auvray with the information and got a definite look from her, one that told me that the Frenchwoman had her eyes on my cock and wanted to make a play for it when she got half a chance. Hey, I didn’t object to that, not as long as I didn’t neglect my others nor she her new bed-warmer. The frank lust from the sergeant was a bit more flattering, since I had no means of helping her other than with my dick. If she wasn’t after me strictly for sex, what else could it be?

“All good, and if it’s all the same to you, I’m going to look into this Margret business. Something smells, if you ask me. If a woman’s fertile enough to conceive, she’s not that far gone, especially not in her mid-fifties. It’s not like she’s seventy, so she’s not a total freak of nature. She’s not necessarily one of those medical miracles. She might still be ... salvageable, if you ask me. I’d like to do that for you ... and for her. She’s clearly an asset to the Confederacy and I’d love to help her out, and thus help you out. It’s a favor, if you will, and then you’ll owe me one,” she winked at me on that.

“What favor would that be?” I knew the answer, but I wanted her to say it ... I still had an ego to appease, so sue me!

“What we French call ‘le petit mort.’ The ‘little death.’ I think that you know what this means, despite being an American,” Auvray commented with her tongue tracing her lips in a very seductive manner the whole time.

“Strictly speaking, I’m no more American than you are French anymore, but I take your point. I’m very much aware of what you mean, Sergeant,” I smiled at her and she licked her lips in response while staring at my bulge through my pants.

Collecting the children didn’t take long for me, any more than it did for the other sponsors, especially since some of them were not that far away. The sub shop hadn’t been that far from the schools, since its management wanted the business from schoolteachers and students who desired a break from cafeteria lunches. The medical tune-ups took longer, and the whole time, I kept getting attention from Sergeant Auvray whenever she could get away from her duties. It was almost an obsession with her or something. She winked at me more than once and I was sure that she pulled some strings or called in some favors somewhere in the Confederacy chain of command.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.