Favors Small and Great - Cover

Favors Small and Great

Copyright© 2013 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Jack discovers that his new CAP score has already reached the ears of his female colleagues, and he is able to help one of the husbands as well, not to mention a cougar who is sadly doomed because of her menopause. Favors change hands, but in the end, the sponsor must take charge.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   Slut Wife   Incest   Cousins   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Leg Fetish   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Workplace   Nudism   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story

“Alright, Sammy, back to babysitting duty. Stacey, call Ollie back in here. I have plans for him that involve a DP with Julianne and me. While that happens, you’re to let Margret use you with the strap-on. Marian, you’re to eat Rosa out while Flora does the same to you. A daisy chain, if you will, and then it is to reverse once you’ve cum and Rosa has, so that Flora gets at least one climax,” I instructed the girls, bringing wide grins to their faces.

“Nice!” Julianne told me, wondering what to expect next.

“Well, first my dick has to recover a little, so for that, I’m going to rim you a bit while Ollie eats your twat. We’re going to lick you until my cock is ready for another round, and then I’m going to pound your sweet ass into next year, while Ollie fucks your pussy, his own step sister’s cunt as much as I want him to do to you. And, as noted, Stacey will get it from Margret while Marian is the meat in a cunnilingus sandwich,” I chuckled, as Ollie and Sammy swapped places again.

Sammy was perhaps a little disappointed that he didn’t get more play, but not too much from what I could tell. Perhaps knowing that he wasn’t going to be evacuated made him really want to get as much tail as he could before it escaped him, but he knew better than to defy Margret or me. Besides, he still got more booty lately than he used to get, even as the boss. He would get another chance at more pussy later, I was sure of it. I hoped that he had the good sense to realize that Margret wasn’t going to limit him much. Still, he was really quite the beta male and the kids liked him, so he could expect to spend more time babysitting than anyone else.

“Oh, damn, I’ve dreamed of Ollie eating me out for a long time now! And fucking me, of course!” Julianne confessed to me as I licked her, “And damn it, that tongue of yours, right along my ass, that’s very sweet! I’ve also fantasized about eating Stacey out and having her do the same to me!”

“Oh, fuck, yes! I’ve fantasized about getting caught in bed with you by Ollie and us silencing his objections by pulling him into bed with us and making love to him together. We would have whispered sweet nothings to him and reassured him that it was just so that we three could be together at last ... and now we can be, plus have other people for all of us ... and a great Master like our sponsor here! I’ve also fantasized about catching you two in bed together, having you both be afraid of my jealousy, and surprising you by simply slipping into bed with you two to make sweet love to both of you. I would never have gotten mad at you guys if you’d done that, but now I see that you’re both shy and both betas, so, of course, you feared to put the moves on each other. It’s a pity in a way, but at the same time, as the Bard would say, all’s well that ends well, right?” Stacey reassured her, right before Margret slid her tongue inside her one more time, and then entered her with the strap-on dildo from behind.

“Precisely, my dear. It’s a pity that more wives aren’t like you, but since they’re not or haven’t been at least, it’s understandable that both Ollie and Julianne have kept their feelings under wraps, at least for each other. One good thing about the Swarm, in spite of all of the bad, is that it has motivated people to throw off their sexual hang-ups and inhibitions quite a lot,” I observed as I licked Julianne’s delightful ass yet again and heard her moan with pleasure from my tongue and her step brother’s at once.

“Well, we had plenty of issues to work through in our marriage, but Ollie’s shyness was a large part of it. I should have ... been more aggressive at times. The man was a virgin when we met, for God’s sake! I needed to draw him out even more than I did, though I did more than any girl had done for him before,” Stacey confessed her honest feelings as Margret plundered her luscious twat.

“I shouldn’t have been so shy, but that’s just how I was, I’m afraid,” Ollie admitted to us as he licked Julianne’s cunt.

“And I should have taken his virginity myself, built up his confidence, but I was also shy, as I have said. Still, that’s the past, this is the future. We can be more active now, as much as our sponsor wishes, of course,” Julianne agreed as she enjoyed our tongues.

“Yes, the past is full of mistakes. Now you can learn from them and be better people. Trust me, as my concubines, you’ll have plenty of chances for that, sweetheart,” I told her as I enjoyed the flavors of her ass and my cock grew harder.

Right then, Marian came, followed by Rosa, and the daisy chain reversed itself. At the same time, Julianne came from my mouth on her butt-crack and Stacey climaxed from Margret’s strap-on dildo inside her, though none of us stopped what we did just yet. I wanted multiple orgasms to happen, if possible, and so we kept it up for several more strokes. The more pleasure for the ladies, the more enjoyable it would be for all of us. I loved hearing and feeling the effects of the women’s sexual release, as it would intensify the men’s ecstasy as well, even prior to our orgasms. Besides, rimming a woman was always one of my favorite things to do.

“I think that I’m falling in love with you all!” Julianne cried out as Ollie and I ate her out and brought her off, “Fuck me, please ... fuck me good with your dicks!”

“You don’t have to ask me twice!” I chuckled, as I lubed up and entered Julianne’s bottom and Ollie slid into her pussy for his part.

“Oh, God, girls, you have to experience some time! Master and Ollie inside you at once! It’s so fucking awesome!” Julianne urged the others.

“Yeah, fucking tell me about it! I love sex with both of them!” Stacey exclaimed, as even as Margret continued pounding her good and hard from the back.

“So do I!” Margret declared as she kept fucking Stacey with the dildo, even pulling Stacey’s hair and grabbing her ass in the process.

“As do I!” Flora confessed while Marian tasted her again and Rosa did the same to Marian, “They’re both such wonderful lovers, even if you have to be the aggressor with Ollie. It’s a wonderful contrast. Master is so dominant and powerful, while Ollie is so lovable and sweet!”

This fucking continued for a good half hour, as Ollie got to experience his step sister’s cunt at last, while I drilled her sweet ass for my own pleasure and made her cum from the mixed pain and ecstasy of our tryst. We were all exhausted by the time that Julianne came for the fourth or fifth time on our cocks and we exploded inside at roughly the same time. It was bedtime, anyway, so I decided to postpone the rest of the sex until the next day while we went to sleep at last. There would be plenty to do the next day, wouldn’t there?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.