Favors Small and Great
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2013 by Col. Jack Harrison

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Jack discovers that his new CAP score has already reached the ears of his female colleagues, and he is able to help one of the husbands as well, not to mention a cougar who is sadly doomed because of her menopause. Favors change hands, but in the end, the sponsor must take charge.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   Slut Wife   Incest   Cousins   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Leg Fetish   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Workplace   Nudism   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story

Stacey rather surprised me by grabbing the puff and beginning to wash me first with her body wash, something that rather put a smile on my face as I realized what she did. She acted like a servant in the old sense, though usually such servants who washed their masters did so with one of the same sex. I was glad that Stacey wasn't following that tradition, at least, since the whole point was to service and gratify me in her case.

"Does Master enjoy that?" Stacey asked me with a smile of her own, while I began washing and found that it was every bit as sensual an experience as I had anticipated ... she smelled great and looked like she would taste even better.

"Oh, definitely, Stacey. You know how to get me in a good mood, that's for sure," I grinned as I slowly, lovingly caressed her flesh with the puff.

Once I had Stacey clean and dry, I led her naked out of the shower to the living room, where I found Flora and Ollie making out. The Latina's hands cupped the man's butt-cheeks, while she tangled her tongue with his. The way that she embraced him was almost maternal, especially once she pressed his face to her tits and made him suck. He didn't resist, either, rather taking to it like a newborn with his mother's nipples.

"Mind if we wait on our shower until sometime after supper? Ollie doesn't seem to mind my sweat, nor licking his own cum out of my pussy. He's a kinkier fellow than I thought, just very submissive. Besides, the pizza boy should be here in several minutes now," Flora suggested as the man of the house sucked on her breasts like she was his mother.

"Works for me, as long as you shower tonight. It can be after supper. The main thing for me was getting my dick cleaned and washing Stacey for the first time. Come on, Stacey, bend over that coffee table and spread your cheeks. I want to rim your ass," I told her suddenly.

"As you wish, Master," Stacey smiled as she bent over for me and spread her ass cheeks to expose her crack to me.

I eagerly knelt and began kissing as well as licking that sweet space between Stacey's buns, causing rather visible goose bumps on her flesh as she felt my tongue pleasure her ass. Pretty soon, I wasn't content to lick that area, but moved my mouth and tongue over to the cheeks themselves, licking and sucking on them. I even lightly nibbled with my teeth, not breaking the skin, just giving her a little playful nip.

Her reaction was fantastic. Stacey's skin turned a really dark pink, almost purple, and she breathed much heavier, couldn't say a damn thing at all. I could smell the wetness of her twat, and I started licking up her juices as they dribbled out of her, even running my tongue along her inner thighs. I wanted to get all I could of her fluids, so I began actively eating her pussy now, though moving along her taint to her bottom and then back to her cunt.

Right when the doorbell rang, Stacey lost her balance and knocked over the coffee table, including all the books, but I managed to hold her by the waist and keep her from toppling as well. She was more than a little red in the face, but I wouldn't have any of that nonsense, so I kissed her mouth, while watching Flora rise up and answer the door in the buff.

"Don't be embarrassed. You enjoyed yourself. That table isn't broken, either, so it can be set right again. I'm flattered that you enjoyed my mouth and tongue on you so much," I reassured Stacey with a French kiss, letting her taste her own pussy and ass on my lips and tongue.

"Is that how I taste? Not bad, if you don't mind me bragging, though the shower probably helped with that," Stacey grinned.

Flora had just paid the rather wide-eyed pizza delivery boy when he noticed that the rest of us were naked, too.

"What is this, an orgy?" he asked with some shock.

"Exactly, it's an orgy. When do you get off work?" I interjected.

"In half an hour. Why?" he wondered.

"Do you have school or someplace else to be?" I continued, figuring that he should be able to guess by now where this was headed.

"Not really, not tonight, anyway," he stammered.

"What's your name, boy?" I demanded to know.

"Carlos Garrison," the youth answered.

"Filipino, right?" I asked him with a grin.

"Uh, yes, sir. From southern Luzon, not Manila or anything like that," he stuttered nervously.

"Meaning that you were born there?" I kept up the questioning.

"Yes, but Dad's American. Mom's the Filipino side. Dad's a WASP. Boston Brahmin. I ... have to get back. What is this about?" he expressed his bemusement.

"Well, if you come back after clocking out, we'll explain it better to you, probably after the orgy. You'll understand, I think," I promised him, assuming that he wouldn't get lost with his job and familiarity with the streets.

"Uh, okay, thank you, sir ... ma'am," he answered, as Flora tipped him more than usual.

"What was that about, Jack?" Flora asked me, while Stacey put her arms and hands around my waist.

"A fifth wheel, perhaps. At the very least, he can have some fun, too. At most, we might improve his chances of a higher CAP on retest, judging by his nerves. Come on, don't tell me that you don't know that's one of the top fantasies of stranger booty, the pizza delivery boy or girl?' I winked at her.

"Oh, definitely, but who gets first dibs on him?" Flora winked back.

"Who knows? I haven't decided yet. Meanwhile, it's high time I fuck Stacey's sweet pussy and yours. So here's what I'm going to do. Both of you will bend over for me and I will go back and forth between your pussies, fucking each of you in a few strokes before switching again. Ollie will fuck your faces, letting you girls share the joy of sucking his cock. Whoever happens to get each load gets it, no complaints, arguments, or anything like that. Are we clear? Ollie, this isn't a normal blowjob. You're to fuck their mouths and throats actively and aggressively, just like they are pussies. Cum inside one of their mouths if you can, in fact. Girls, be sure to swallow his load, alright?" I instructed the ladies, as I eased into Stacey's cunt at last.

I had to admit that Stacey's pussy was damn near as good as her ass, though much wetter and without any real resistance. I nearly came several strokes in from her exertions, as she pushed back so fiercely with her hips that she got me balls deep inside her. She was very good at pleasuring a man's dick with her twat, not to mention at the kind of active hip movements that indicated her growing lust.

Flora, for her part, was no slouch, either. She deliberately kept the pace with Stacey, doing everything that her hostess did with the same level of enthusiasm and energy. Pretty soon, I almost came inside her as well. It didn't hurt that she would often growl rather like a wildcat, something that I hadn't noticed as much earlier when busy fucking Stacey's ass.

I soon realized, however, that Ollie wasn't capable of staying hard in his present position. He went limp, indicating that something about the act didn't really excite him at all. Of course, it could have just been that he had the one shot and he had blown it, but I had my doubts, though I focused on fucking Stacey and Flora for now. As disappointing as this was, better to know it upfront and work with it, and besides, I had some fucking to do with Flora and his wife.

After I finally came, in Stacey's nice, smooth snatch on the fifth set of strokes, I pulled her up for a kiss and Flora took her opportunity to walk over to Ollie and gently take his dick inside her mouth. He seemed to revive after that, answering the riddle at least to my satisfaction. He wasn't into anything rough, at least in terms of being the aggressor of it. Flora's slow, sweet servicing of his cock did what a good, hard face-fuck does for many men like myself (of course, I actually like both, along with many kinds of oral sex).

"So, Stacey, I think that your husband's a great guy and I'll definitely take him with us, but now we know what he's all about. He's a gentle soul, too meek and timid to harm anyone and a bit unsure of himself. He likes the woman to take command. So be it. Flora, ride him! Ride his hard cock and make him cum in your cunt," I directed the action again, having my Hispanic concubine take charge of this friendly, easygoing guy.

Flora was busy riding Ollie when the doorbell rang again. It was Carlos, whom we promptly let inside. That reminded me of the pizza, which was neglected only due to our mutual horniness and starting to get a little cool, if not cold.

That was when I got my next idea.

"Carlos, take that lube and start fucking Flora's ass. Good, yes. Ease into it. Gently at first. I want her to have her first DP as part of my harem," I instructed him, knowing full well that he would obey.

In short order, while I ate my first slice of the pizza and Stacey ate hers, Flora was busily getting it from both ends. We grinned and winked at each other as we watched her husband and our colleague have this threesome with the pizza delivery guy. We ate until we were stuffed, in fact, while downing two bottles of beer each that Stacey got out for both of us. She wanted to relax and better enjoy the view of her dear hubby get his rocks off in an orgy. I especially loved watching Flora take it so well from both guys. She responded with rather brazen delight in the experience, with both noise and hips to confirm that fact.

Finally, in a very rapid succession, first Flora, then Ollie, and then Carlos came at last. I got the impression that Ollie wouldn't have come so soon, but for the continued excitement of the night. It wasn't every day that one went from an uxorious husband of a presumably faithful wife to slamming one's wife's colleague in a double-penetration threesome and sharing one's wife with a man sure to own both of them as near slaves in the future. Evidently, it was good news for Ollie and he liked it very much, given how much he came when he did.

By then, I had recovered just enough for one more round, and I decided on a different tack of sorts. I just hoped that it didn't have my future concubines so revolted that they decided to give me back their slots and find a new sponsor.

"Stacey, bend over again. That's right. Ollie, Carlos, bend over next to her. Flora, do you have a vibrator on hand?" I asked her, much to her apparent surprise.

"Yes, Master," Flora started imitating Stacey, not that I disapproved.

"Start fucking Ollie's asshole with it and stretch it out a bit. Make sure to reach his prostate, if you can," I commanded her.

"Yes, Master," she grinned now, as she began playing with Ollie's ass.

Stacey, meanwhile, seemed to smell and look wetter as she heard her husband get a vibrator up his ass. She looked at me, evidently wondering if she would get it in her bottom as well. I nodded, putting a smile on her face as she looked back and saw me. Just when Ollie seemed nice and excited, in fact, I tapped Flora on the shoulder.

"Good work, now move down to Carlos's ass. He needs it up there, too," I ordered her, making her grin with pleasure at returning the delightful favor of buggery.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.