We Few, We Happy Few, We Band of Brothers and Sisters - Cover

We Few, We Happy Few, We Band of Brothers and Sisters

Copyright© 2013 by LughIldanach

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Early in the Swarm Cycle, U.S. intelligence starts working with the Confederacy. An exceptionally capable, but self-questioning, expert builds the strategic intelligence function, and also his household and clan, fixing up some past relationships with very smart and sexy female colleagues. This is a story for people that like detailed military things along with their sex, and want backstory.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Space   Swinging   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Leg Fetish   Military   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story

Terry first met Denise when she was still in college. She had been in a five-year program, at Johns Hopkins University, that gave her a M.S. degree in microbial biochemistry, as well as an interdisciplinary bachelor's. She played the traditional Maryland sport of lacrosse, but so aggressively that many wondered if she would have preferred the Native American tradition playing with the head of a failed lacrosse player, rather than a ball.

In her freshman year, she had so charmed the staff at a local Afghan restaurant, asking for recipes and helping in the kitchen, that they taught her Pashto. An imam she met, and with whom she seriously discussed religion, taught her Arabic, and was most impressed, even though she would not convert, that she memorized the Koran. Her language skills were truly impressive to all; she even had a smattering of Farsi and Kurdish, and could make herself understood in the Bronx, Texas and the bayous of Louisiana. Denise took to speaking random languages or dialects to her mother, Dolores, who learned a bit in self-defense.

Dolores decided to become Denise's study partner -- not always having the background, but trying. Dolores, however, didn't want it well known, as it might interfere with the sexy ditz image she liked to project. Nevertheless, she convinced Denise to use her makeup as the unknowns in her advanced analytical chemistry course. Dolores was able to sneak in only a little lab time, but was greatly amused that while she could brand a willing partner with her lipstick, she could also discuss its separation with high performance liquid chromatography, to say nothing of the gas chromatograph and mass spectrometer.


During Denise's interdisciplinary studies centering on biochemistry, Terry was a guest lecturer, talking about military and intelligence applications. "Most people are aware of direct testing, over weapons of mass destruction. If you have captured a weapon and test it, we call that Technical Intelligence.

"My group, however, uses a different approach, MASINT, or Measurement and Signature Intelligence. The biochemical aspects are mostly in a subdiscipline called Materials MASINT.

"MASINT measures for unintentional signatures of things of interest. He sometimes explained it with a simple example.

"Let's say an enemy rocket is of interest. A technical intelligence (TECHINT) specialist would photograph it, go through the manuals, and then test-fire it to learn its capabilities. The materials MASINT specialist would go to the test range during and after the firing. Rather than putting sensors on the rocket itself, the MASINT approach would look at the light emitted by the rocket motor, the chemicals it put into the air and the characteristic sound of its takeoff and flight.

"In other words, we tend to look at how it affects its environment, rather than what it can do. Obviously, both are part of complete analysis. We also look at effects on the environment, such as the heat, magnetic and gravitational effects caused by underground construction."

Denise raised a hand. "So MASINT requires continuing surveillance and testing, to determine the normal signature?"

"Exactly. More often than not, you have to think of MASINT campaigns, not single MASINT measurements, unless the signature of interest is common enough that we know its pattern. I've already mentioned technical intelligence versus materials MASINT. Materials MASINT does get closer to what forensic scientists do, because they have to be able to testify to things for which the science is accepted.

"A colleague of mine principally does police forensics, but also consults to us on materials and electro-optical MASINT. I'm going to suggest that your professor invite her to speak to you."


Terry's suggestion was for Elaine Plum. She was officially a sworn police officer in the Maryland State Police, but consulted to several intelligence agencies, including DIA and the Federal Bureau of Investigation. Elaine had had a postdoctoral fellowship with the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) where she learned advanced imaging and photographic techniques. Denise and Elaine hit it off during class, and became friends. Elaine was Denise's informal sponsor in meeting police.

Through a friend on the Baltimore Police Department, Cas Lassiter, in exchange for working undercover a few times, Denise was given a concealed carry permit. This was quite hard to obtain in an Eastern city. She also got range time, where she set numerous records, firing a pistol with either hand, not just on the regular range but on the Close Quarters Battle course.

She joined the U.S. Army, which funded her obtaining a second master's degree, in national security policy, at the Kennedy School of Government of Harvard University. One of her recreations there was skydiving, but, after the basic jumps, she insisted on getting special training based on at least U.S. Army jump school, and very unofficially, some advanced military methods including high altitude low opening (HALO) and high altitude high opening (HAHO).

Once she qualified as a tandem jump instructor, she gave Dolores, as a birthday gift, a parachuting course. In a tandem jump, the student is strapped to the front of the instructor's body, so the instructor can reach the lines and controls. Dolores, never one to miss an opportunity to be shocking, made a point to wiggle her buttocks against Denise's groin in their first two jumps. After that, she moved Denise's hands, which normally would be around her waist, to her breasts. Denise groaned and Dolores giggled.

When she graduated, it did work out that a Basic Intelligence Officer Course was just starting at Fort Huachuca. As the end approached, the career management sergeant called her in, and said "Lieutenant, I doubt there's any question you will be Honor Graduate. That gives you preference in your next assignments. Now, we have a problem – as you know, the recent fire in the training building will slow down or prevent some work for about a month. If you can find a school that fits in that period, you get it free, if we can fit you. Then, you can select a longer school or first assignment."

"Sounds good. For the short-term, Jump School. Afterwards, I'm asking for the Special Forces Qualification Course (SFQC). If I can precede that with Ranger School, all the better.

"Women can't get into Rangers or Special Forces!"

"Oh yes they can, under new rules." She pulled out an announcement from Army Special Operations Command. "If they pass the physical, preferably are jump qualified, and have some special qualifications, of which I have four on their list, not counting a couple more languages.

"Let me check. Yes, the timing would work right for a Ranger Class and straight into SFQC, with only a week between. May the Master Sergeant respectfully suggest to the Lieutenant that this sergeant thinks she's nuts, but wants you to pass? Hmm. Just looking at your record here. Expert in rifle, pistol, machine gun, and mortar? Did you have something against rocket launchers?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.