Reluctant Porn Star
Chapter 8: Carly Wilson

Copyright© 2013 by TheWatcher58

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Carly Wilson - Grant and his mum Lara are being made pay the price of his father's gambling debts. Ling, the debt collector, makes them an offer to help pay off the debt. Grant will star in a series of porn movies with other amateurs in exchange for the debt. Grant is extremely well-endowed and will be a challenge to any of his co-stars (one of which will be his mother).

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Cream Pie   Size   Teacher/Student  

A week had elapsed since I had effectively raped Ling in her office before I had participated in my latest fuck movie with a young pregnant Indian woman. She had annoyed me greatly and I had taken out my anger on her. I was expecting retribution.

I was contacted by her assistant to organise my next movie appearance. That was in itself strange because Ling usually did the organising herself. I was told that the movie plot involved a young woman who had come for a massage. I was to provide the massage and fuck her on the massage table.

When I arrived at the studio, I found the place in darkness with just Ling's assistant Monica there to greet me.

"Change of venue" she explained as we walked out of the building and around the corner into another building. We took the lift to the 3rd floor where I found Ling and her henchmen standing outside the lift.

"Your co-star is in the next room getting ready for her starring role" Ling explained. Then she showed me into an adjacent room where I found my mother bound to a chair and gagged.

"What the hell is going on here?" I shouted.

Ling slapped me hard across the face saying "Shut the fuck up and listen boy. Your mother is here as insurance policy ... to make sure you do exactly as you are told".

"What the hell" I exclaimed nursing a sore face.

Ling then explained further "Your co-star next door is an under-cover police officer. I want you to fuck her cunt and her ass ... and then I want you to kill her on camera".

"You have to be fucking kidding" I shouted.

"No. I'm not" said Ling coldly. "Either she dies or your mum dies a painful death at the hands of Brad. He's been itching to fuck her to death."

"You're crazy" I shouted back at her.

"You will do it" Ling replied coldly.


I was shown into the next room to meet my co-star. Her name was Carly Wilson. She was a very petite young lady with apple-sized tits and a very shapely body. She had short wavy dark hair. I was left with her for a few seconds, so I was only able to whisper to her "They know who you are ... I'm trapped in this too."

She looked at me startled and worried.

"Ok ... lets get this movie happening" shouted the director.

The movie was to start with Carly laying face down on the massage bed only wearing her skimpy panties. Slowly she peeled off her gown and dropped it to the floor.

Oh god, she had the greatest set of little tits that I had seen in a while.

She climbed up onto the table and laid down. I dispensed with my shirt, leaving me just wearing my shorts as I moved into position beside the table.

"Lights ... camera ... action..." shouted the director and the shoot was underway.

I started by pouring oil on her back and spreading it with my hands before massaging it into her soft skin. I worked her back and down towards her ass before saying to her as part of my role "I need to remove your panties otherwise they may get oil on them".

She was a little reluctant but with some gentle persuasion she allowed me to remove her panties. When I did, I got to see a wonderful petite pussy nestled between her closed thighs. I then proceeded to work on her legs from just near her pussy to her toes. I continued that back massage for as long as I could before I had to turn her over (I'd been getting the hurry up signals from the director and Ling).

"Time to turn over" I told her.

Reluctantly and slowly she turned over. I made to adjust her pillow under her head so I was able to whisper to her "Call in your backup now ... they want me to kill you at the end".

She looked very scared ... almost as much as me. Positioning myself between the camera and her, I shielded her as she touched near her ear. It was then that I said for all to hear including her friends "This is going to be a killer massage ... you will be telling your friends that they need to experience it too".

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.