Reluctant Porn Star - Cover

Reluctant Porn Star

Copyright© 2013 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 7: Ling

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Ling - Grant and his mum Lara are being made pay the price of his father's gambling debts. Ling, the debt collector, makes them an offer to help pay off the debt. Grant will star in a series of porn movies with other amateurs in exchange for the debt. Grant is extremely well-endowed and will be a challenge to any of his co-stars (one of which will be his mother).

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Cream Pie   Size   Teacher/Student  

"Oh baby ... fuck me deep ... knock me up" pleaded the beautiful woman writhing under me. It was my aunt Stacy. She'd returned to enlist my help in impregnating her. Since I'd last seen her a few days ago, she had kicked her useless husband out.

"Oh my god ... oh my god..." she chanted as she raced towards another massive cum, and I towards my first cum deep inside her wonderfully hot and tight pussy.

"Gunna cum soon" I moaned as I steadily shafted her.

"Yes ... yes ... cum with me ... cum in me" she groaned.

"Ahhhhhh fuck!!!!" she shouted as another huge cum rocked her body, just as my own cum rocketed through my cock and into the depths of her pussy.

"Yes ... yesssssss!!!! ... I can feel your cum squirting inside me" she groaned as she wrapped her legs around my waist, pulling me tight inside her.


My next movie assignment was my most confronting so far. Ling had told me that it would be with a young pregnant girl from India, and that her husband was going to sit on the chair at the side of the bed watching as I fucked her.

Ling also told me that my mum would be making her movie debut soon ... not with me as originally planned but with Brad the negro guy who never treated his co-stars at all well.

When I arrived the husband and wife were already on the movie set with the husband having stripped naked. He was in the process of being bound to the chair. The wife on the other hand was still dressed in a light traditional type costume. I could see that she had a small baby bump.

She stood about 5ft 5ins tall, with a slim figure and a pretty face.

The movie was to start with the wife sitting on the side of the bed waiting ... waiting for me to enter the room. Ling had suggested that I enter totally naked and with my massive hardon. I stripped and with only having a half-hardon I said to Ling "Maybe you could help me get really hard". I was playing with her mind, and I wasn't sure how she would react.

"Fuck you boy" she exclaimed. "Just because you fucked me once doesn't mean that it will become a regular happening".

"Fuck you too bitch" I retorted as I grabbed her by the arm and dragged her over to the table. Pushing her face down, I slipped my hand under her skirt and ripped her panties off her.

"You will pay for this you bastard" she screamed at me when I pulled her backwards until her pussy lips touched the end of my now very hard cock. With her still held down, I rammed my cock between her only moist pussy lips and into her tight pussy canal, embedding about 4 inches into her.

"Ahhhh fuck ... stop now before I cut off your cock" she yelled at me. I ignored her and rammed her pussy another half dozen times before I was banging against her cervix. With about 5 inches of cock still outside her pussy, I pushed firmly against her cervix until I felt it give ... letting my cock slide into her tightest of places.

"Ahhh ... ahhhhhh ... fuck you ... you bastard" she screamed as her hips started moving co-operatively against mine. She was actually fucking me back as I plunged balls deeep inside her. I relentlessly plunged in and out of her pussy with my balls slapping against her ass.

Pulling her upwards, I ripped at her blouse until the buttons flew off, and I was able to tear the remnants off her shoulders. With her tits uncovered, I pulkled her back until I could grasp her tits and pinch her nipples as I road her towards a massive cum.

This time I would not be pulling out ... I would be unloading my cum load deep inside her pussy.

"Ahhhh fuck ... I'm cummmmmmmiiiiinnnngggg" I yelled as my balls boiled over sending their creamy sticky load into her depths.

"Take that bitch" I yelled as squirt after squirt of my cum was injected into her womb.

"Aaaaaaaaaeeeeeeeeeeee..." she yelled with her own massive cum rocking her body.

It was about 5 minutes later before I slowly withdrew my cock from her very stretched and swamped pussy. She continued to lay across the table as I stepped back to admire my handiwork on her cunt.

"Right ... let's make this movie" I commented before walking into the next room to the stunned silence of her staff.


The movie went well with the young Indian wife being very adept at taking a good portion of my very wet cock into her tight pussy. The husband sat there helpless as I gently fucked her, making sure that this abnormal situation was in the end enjoyable as possible for her.

I did not see Ling for the rest of the time there.

Maybe I had gone a little too far with her, but she annoyed me especially when she had commented on needing my mum to come in soon for her movie debut.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.