Reluctant Porn Star - Cover

Reluctant Porn Star

Copyright© 2013 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 4: Carol Lobegeiger

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Carol Lobegeiger - Grant and his mum Lara are being made pay the price of his father's gambling debts. Ling, the debt collector, makes them an offer to help pay off the debt. Grant will star in a series of porn movies with other amateurs in exchange for the debt. Grant is extremely well-endowed and will be a challenge to any of his co-stars (one of which will be his mother).

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Cream Pie   Size   Teacher/Student  

My next movie assignment both interested me and troubled me at the same time. My co-star was to be Carol Lobegeiger, a 35 year old mother of one, who had run up a gambling debt which she had been unable to pay off.

It was interesting because I knew Carol. She was a very sexy looking MILF who stood 5ft 6 ins tall, with a slim body dominated by a large rack of DD-cup tits. She had short wavy black hair that framed a beautiful face which was often smiling. I'd often wondered what she would look like naked.

I was troubled because of two things. Firstly, she was the senior girls sports mistress at my school; and secondly I had dated her 17 year old daughter Kelly on a couple of occasions.

I spoke to Ling about my relationship with Carol, and we came up with a movie plot that would delay her recognition of me until she was so far committed in our fuck session that she would not be able to back out.


Ling spoke to Carol when she arrived at the shoot location. She described the movie plot and what Carol would be expected to do to clear her debt. I was watching her reaction on the tv screen in the next room. She was horrified at what Ling was asking of her, and the conversation got a little heated before Carol reluctantly agreed to play her part.

Ling handed Carol a silk robe and told her to undress and put on the robe. I watched full of anticipation as Carol slowly undressed. Ling came into my room as I watched.

"She'll be ready soon" Ling remarked "You'd better move into position".

"Can I watch a little longer?" I pleaded. I was already naked and my cock was on the rise as I watched her bra unhooked and placed on the chair. All that remained was her skirt and underwear. Her tits were huge, and dominated by long hard nipples surrounded by puffy pink areolas.

Ling watched with me as Carol unhooked her skirt. I was a little surprised when Ling's hand grasped my cock, ensuring that my erection was rock-hard and ready for Carol. The skirt dropped to the floor revealing that Carol wore a full-cut brief which completely hid her pussy.

She hesitated for a few moments before she slowly pushed the panties down off her hips until they fell around her ankles. Her pussy was now on display - closely cropped dark pussy hairs on her mound and hairless around her pussy lips.

"Time to go now" Ling said as she led me by the cock into the next room. That room was dominated by a large bed which I climbed up onto. Ling attached each of my hands to velcro straps hanging from each corner of the bedhead. Then she slipped a black pillow case over my head to hide my identity before leaving me as she went to collect Carol.

I laid there full of anticipation, not knowing exactly how Carol was going to play out the scene. I did know that my cock was still rock-hard and flopping about as I waited for her attentions.


"Lights ... camera ... action" came the call and I knew that things would start happening soon.

"Oh god ... what are you doing here?" gasped Carol, obviously entering the room to find me naked on the bed.

"Oh shit ... what has my daughter done?" she added.

"Brilliant..." I thought as I realised that Ling had changed the story line a little to incorporate my real relationship with Carol's daughter.

"Oh wow..." she muttered as she moved closer. "Fuck that's a huge cock" she gasped. I then felt a small soft hand grasp my cock near the root. Carol continued to milk my cock gently for a few more moments before I heard the rustle of clothing, and then the bed moving as someone climbed onto the bed.

"Why ... why did she leave you like this?" she asked herself aloud.

Doing my best to disguise my voice I answered "She left me here for you to find ... and to play with".

"Oh god..." she gasped in shock as she also released my cock from her grasp.

"Who are you?" she said in a hushed tone. I felt her touch the bottom of my hood so I had to quickly say to her "Leave it for the moment ... I can be anyone that you want me to be".

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.