Reluctant Porn Star - Cover

Reluctant Porn Star

Copyright© 2013 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 3 - Valentina Dumeer

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Valentina Dumeer - Grant and his mum Lara are being made pay the price of his father's gambling debts. Ling, the debt collector, makes them an offer to help pay off the debt. Grant will star in a series of porn movies with other amateurs in exchange for the debt. Grant is extremely well-endowed and will be a challenge to any of his co-stars (one of which will be his mother).

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Cream Pie   Size   Teacher/Student  

My next assignment came in a couple of days after Beth. This time it was a 19 year old Greek girl by the name of Valentina Dumeer. Tina, as she liked to be known, had taken out a $3000 loan with Ling to pay for repairs to her daddy's car. She lost her job soon after, and had been unable to pay it back.

Ling had negotiated with Tina for a one movie deal, but Tina needed to agree to both pussy and anal sex in the movie.

The photo of Tina showed a tall skinny girl with a darkish complexion ... long straight black hair which framed an angular face. Her tits were quite small and sat high on chest. Her legs were long and slim with a nice little ass atop her thighs.


The movie plot was a simple one again. She was to play the role of a hooker ... new to the business because she needed money ... and I was her client. She had already chickened out of her previous three client bookings so her pimp was extremely mad at her. She had to go through with this booking lest she suffer the consequences.


Lights ... camera ... action...

I knocked on the door and waited for it to be answered by Tina.

I was really surprised when she answered the door ... surprised by the way that she was dressed (or her lack of dress to be specific). Tina was wearing a skimpy black bra that only just covered the lower parts of her tits and nipples. Her tummy was bare, with a small belly button piercing dangling from it. Lowering my eyes further I found a very small black cloth patch on her mound with thin strings to her waist.

"Hmmm ... if she has hair on her mound then it's going to be very small" I surmised as my eyes drifted downwards to her feet. There I found that she was wearing a strappy pair of high heels that did nothing to hide her sexy feet with her red painted toe nails.

My eyes returned to her face to find her looking very nervous and apprehensive at me.

"Are you Tina?" I asked in a nervous vooice as I played the part.

"Yes..." she responded in a whisper. "Are you Grant? ... You look very young?" she added.

"I am ... I'm Grant ... and yes I am young ... will that be a problem? ... your manager said it would be OK" I added.

"Oh god no ... how old are you anyway?" Tina asked trying to spin out the conversation.

"I'm ... mmmmmm... 16 ... I'll be 17 next month" I explained (the younger age being part of the movie plot).

"Do you want your money now?" I asked nervously again.

"Oh ... oh ... yes ... let's get that out of the way shall we" Tina stammered. I handed over the money and then walked over towards the bed that dominated the room.

"Do you want me to undress?" I asked.

"Oh ... oh yes..." Tina responded. She didn't need to act this part ... she was genuinely nervous, and became even more nervous when I dispensed with my shirt and proceeded to push my shorts off my hips. My shorts caught on my engorged cock for a moment before it popped free as my shorts fell to the floor.

"Oh god..." Tina gasped when she gazed at my growing cock. It was almost fully hard. She looked at me for a few more moments before she wheeled around and stormed off towards Ling.

"Cut ... cut" rang out in the room.

Tina was by this time face to face with a very unimpressed Ling.

"You didn't tell me that he would be hung like a horse" shouted Tina.

I could see that Ling was unhappy, but she resisted shouting back at Tina. Instead she picked up her phone and held it up before saying "Shall I call your daddy and speak to him about your loan?". She paused a moment to see Tina's reaction. Tina just looked horrified at that thought.

Ling sensing a win here then said "It's either the horse cock ... or it's a call to your daddy. Your choice ... and make it quickly". Ling then started to dial a number.

"Stop ... stop ... OK ... I'll do it with Mr Horse Cock" Tina screamed at Ling before turning back towards me. Her eyes shot wide open when she found that my very erect cock was glistening with lube.

The director then shouted at her "Strip everything off but the heels ... we restart the scene on the bed with Mr Horse Cock about to fuck you ... c'mon lets move".

Tina moved back to the side the bed where she slowly discarded the bra and the panties before climbing up on the bed. She laid on her back with her legs together.

"C'mon ... make room for me ... spread your legs" I said as I climbed onto the bed too.

"Fuck you" she spat back at me as she slowly spread her legs to reveal a bald pussy with almost non-existent pussy lips. I shuffled forward to lay my erect cock across her mound, finding that my cockhead extended up beyond her belly button. I ran my finger between them finding her quite dry.

"We'll need some lube for her" I commented to the director. In response he threw me a small bottle of lube which I used to squirt some lube between her tightly closed lips. Discarding the bottle, I ran my cockhead up and down between her lips to spread the lube.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.