Reluctant Porn Star
Chapter 2 - Beth Noble

Copyright© 2013 by TheWatcher58

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Beth Noble - Grant and his mum Lara are being made pay the price of his father's gambling debts. Ling, the debt collector, makes them an offer to help pay off the debt. Grant will star in a series of porn movies with other amateurs in exchange for the debt. Grant is extremely well-endowed and will be a challenge to any of his co-stars (one of which will be his mother).

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Cream Pie   Size   Teacher/Student  

Ling called me about 3 days later with my first movie assignment.

Beth Noble, 27 year old wife of Rob Noble was to be my co-star. Rob had a $5,000 debt that he hadn't been able to pay. Beth was going to star in 2 movies, the first of which would involve me.

Beth's photo revealed that she stood 5ft 7ins tall. She was a curvy size 12 with a milky white skin with a smattering of freckles. She had flame red hair which tumbled to just below her shoulders, and which framed a very beautiful innocent looking face.

I felt sorry for Beth because like her, I was also caught up in paying for the bad deeds of others.


The movie plot was simple.

Horny teenager is collecting his newspaper delivery money. He comes across Beth who can't pay, so he suggests that she pay with her body. She is reluctant and needs some encouragment to participate.

I was given some general directions by Ling as to what she wanted to see happen. Otherwise, she left it up to me how to fuck Beth. The cameras would move silently around us as we fucked.


Lights, camera, action...

I was in a lounge room telling Beth that she has a debt to pay, and that I needed to be paid.

"I'm sorry ... but my husband didn't leave any money for me to pay you" she said in frustration to my demands to be paid.

"You missed paying last week too ... same excuse" I countered.

"I'll make sure you get paid next week" Beth replied.

"No ... pay day is today. Pay me with money ... or pay me in sex" I came back with.

"Sex... ??" she asked in an astonished voice.

"Yes ... I want you naked so I can fuck you" I added.

"But ... but..." she stammered.

"No buts ... unless it's your naked butt" I responded as I walked forward until I was inches from her.

My hands went to the front of her button-up blouse. I touched near the top of it before quickly ripping my hand downwards tearing it open with buttons flying everywhere. She was stunned ... genuinely stunned with my action. Through the open blouse I thrust my hand to grab at her ample tits in their skimpy bra covering.

"Do I have to rip this off too?" I suggested.

She thought for a moment before responding "No ... no ... I'll take it off".

"Off with it then" I demanded. Slowly she peeled off the ripped shirt, and then she undid the bra setting her milky white tits free. They were stunning with rosy pink nipples at the centre of each hillock of flesh.

"Hands down" I commanded as she moved to cover them with her hands.

"And now the rest of it! I commanded pointing to her skirt.

Slowly she undid the button and zipper at the waist before pushing the skirt to the floor, leaving her wearing just a pair of lacy pink panties. She looked back to me for direction, to find that I had peeled off my polo shirt. Only one item of clothing each remained before both of us would be naked.

"The panties ... hand them to me" I commanded again.

Pushing her panties off each hip they soon fell to the floor. She bent down, tits dangling to pick them up and hand them to me. Oh wow ... she had a body to behold. Not ultra thin ... nor fat ... her body was curvy ... and her mound was covered by a thatch of bushy red hair.

Her hand came out ... holding her panties in the tips of her fingers offering them to me. Taking them from her, I noted that the crotch of them was slightly damp. I held them up to my nose to smell her arousal.

"Mmmm ... nice" I commented before discarding the panties behind me.

Beth was looking at me with a scared look on her face ... not sure what I would be asking her next.

"On your knees ... pull down my shorts ... I want to be sucked" I said in a firm voice.

Slowly she dropped to her knees before reaching out to grab my shorts at each hip. She looked up at me. I just nodded to her, indicating that I wanted her to continue. Hooking a finger in the waistband at my hips, she slowly pulled them down.

My cock was about three-quarters hard (about 9 inches long) when it popped free above the waistband of my shorts. Once free of my cock they fell quickly to the floor around my ankles.

I watched her intently for her reaction. She looked at my cock, then looked up at me, then back at my cock which was expanding rapidly to its full length and fatness.

"Oh my god ... it's beautiful ... I love big cocks" Beth gasped as her hand grabbed the base of my shaft. "Fuck ... it's been so long since I held a monster cock". With her holding me by the root, she rubbed my cock all over her face before opening her mouth and sliding my cockhead into her mouth.

"Mmmm ... mmmm" she murmured as she licked and sucked me with gusto. Her spare hand came up to palm my balls as she sucked.

"Oh fuck baby ... you're such a wonderful cocksucker" I said as I encouraged her to suck me more. This was totally unexpected given her initial reluctance to engage with me. Obviously, she was a big cock girl ... one turned on by long and fat cock meat.

She sucked me intently for a couple more minutes before I said to her "I hope you're wet because I want to fill your pussy with my cock. Stand up babe...".

Reluctantly she stood up. Then she said "I haven't had a really big cock since college days ... your cock is amazing". She then kissed me with a tongue-filled kiss for a few moments before I directed her to sit in the lounge chair with her legs spread wide.

I knelt down between her thighs with my face close to her pussy. It looked amazing ... fleshy pink pussy lips slightly hidden in her forest of bright red hairs. It looked very wet ... and it felt very wet when my tongue parted those lips to unleash a pool of her sweet juices onto my tongue. Slithering my tongue back and forth between them, I picked up loads of her juices, devouring them and looking for more.

"Please ... please fuck me" I heard her plead.

Reluctantly I pulled back from her pussy. My oral attentions had left her lips slightly splayed apart, waiting for me to part them further with my fat cock. Taking it in hand by the root, I slid the head up and down between her lips to pick up some of her wet tasty juices before nudged the head into her canal entry.

"Fuck me ... I love your big cock" she groaned as she bucked her hips towards me pushing my cock into her tight canal. "Oh god..." she moaned. She was tight ... very tight but very wet, hence my progress was slow and steady into her depths.

Beth just babbled on as I slowly fucked in and out, driving my cock deeper and deeper. She loved big cock ... she'd been the big cock queen in college, especially the big black football stars ... she'd been in a big cock gang-bang after a football game. She'd been so deprived since she married her husband who only had 7 inches to offer her.

"Oh god ... what have I unleashed?" I wondered as I felt the beginnings of her first cum building in the depths of her pussy.

"Oh fuck ... oh fuck ... I can feel it ... it will be here soon" she gasped just before my cockhead butted against her cervix.

"Ahhhhhhh ... fuuuuuuuuccccccckkkkk!!!!" she screamed as her body convulsed violently as an orgasm rocked her body for the next minute. I just held on ... keeping my cock buried in her pussy until she settled.

"I want you on top" I asked her as I slowly picked her up by the butt ... still impaled on my cock. I carried her to the rug on the floor where I sank slowly to the floor drawing her with me until I was on my back and she was perched impaled on my cock.

"Ride me you big cock slut" I goaded her ... with her plunging up and down on my fat meat rod. With her tits wobbling all about on her chest, my hands were drawn to her tits, grabbing their bulkiness before tweaking hard at her hard nipples.

"Ahhh fuck!" she yelped at the sudden pain at her nipples.

My cock was now very deep inside her tight wet canal with it continually butting against her cervix on her downward plunges. I could feel her cervix starting to give each time, and I knew that soon my cock would be passing through it. On the next lunge downwards I held her by the hips with my cockhead pressing hard against her cervix. By pulling down on her hips, the head parted her deep entrance and slid into the tightness of her depths.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh ... fuuuuuucccccckkkkk!!!!" she shouted "I'm cummmmminnnnngggg" she added when she totally lost control ... writhing about on top of me in ecstacy until my cockhead was violently expelled from her cervix back into her canal.

"Oh crap ... I'm going to cum" I yelled as I lifted her up until my cockhead was just inside her pussy. It was there that I unloaded the first few shots of my cum ... and then I totally withdrew to deposit the remainder of my cum all over her ass cheeks. Mission accomplished - cream pie and cum shot all in one.

Beth collapsed forward onto my chest with her ample tits pressing into me as she gasped for air.

"That's a wrap" I heard from the side, together with some applause. I looked in that direction to see Ling smiling and clapping before she turned and walked out of the room leaving Beth and I to recover from our fuck session.

Just before Beth climbed off me, she whispered in my ear "Can we meet and do this again?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.