Reluctant Porn Star - Cover

Reluctant Porn Star

Copyright© 2013 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 1 - Ling and My Mum

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Ling and My Mum - Grant and his mum Lara are being made pay the price of his father's gambling debts. Ling, the debt collector, makes them an offer to help pay off the debt. Grant will star in a series of porn movies with other amateurs in exchange for the debt. Grant is extremely well-endowed and will be a challenge to any of his co-stars (one of which will be his mother).

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Cream Pie   Size   Teacher/Student  

"Oh baby ... baaaaaaaabbbbbbbbyyyyyy!!!" mum screamed as she plunged up and down on my monster cock. "Fuck me ... fuck me!!!" she chanted as she raced towards another massive cum, joining the rapid succession of previous ones.


My mum was a very sexy MILF ... all my friends had offered their left testicle just to have the opportunity to fuck this beautiful blonde 35 year old woman. Not for want of trying, I hadn't seen her naked until this morning. I knew that she was a size 10, and that her bras were sized to cover a 38 inch D-cup (I'd checked her washing basket) ... and she wore the skimpiest of panties.

I'd had my shower and I was laying on my bed naked playing with my monster pole. I was a freak of nature ... and that made it hard for this 17 year horn bag to score with many of the girls that I had dated. When they copped a feel of my cock and gauged its size, they just said "No way can I take that", and that was the end of the dating.

Nature had blessed (or cursed) me with a cock that stretched the tape measure to a whopping 13 inches, and 6 inches around.

I was right into stroking my meat with my eyes closed imagining my mother sucking me off when she walked into my bedroom.

"Grant, can you come and help..." she was saying as she walked into my room.

"Oh fuck..." she gasped when she saw my cock standing tall as I stroked it's glistening length (I'd been using some lube to ease my stroking).

"Mum!!!" I gasped when I looked up to find her standing at the foor of my bed gazing at my rock-hard cock. I had nothing close to cover myself with ... and my hands had no chance of hiding it from her view.

"Oh my god Grant ... that's enormous" she said in a hushed tone as she slowly walked closer. I had sufficiently recovered from the shock of her entry to note that she was wearing a bath robe that was loosely tied at the waist of her 5ft 5in body.

I didn't know what to do, but that was soon decided for me when she reached the side of the bed. She untied the robe and let it drop to the floor around her feet.

"Oh my god ... you're beautiful" I commented as I took in her naked form. Large full tits with hard brown nipples ... a flat tummy with a belly button piercing ... and a totally naked pussy with fleshy pussy lips hiding the entrance to her fuck canal.

She climbed up on the bed in a trance-like state to straddle my hips and position herself over my hard cock. Her small hand grasped the upper portion of my cock, directing the cockhead across and then between her pussy lips before positioning it at the entrance to her canal.

As I nudged her canal entrance I could feel heat seeping from her inner core. I placed my hands on her hips to help steady her as she bore down on my fat cock head. I could feel some resistance before her entrance opened up with my head popping inside.

"Oh fuck ... that's so good" she moaned as she slowly bounced up and down on my cock, feeding more and more inside with each plunge.

Leaving one hand on her hip, I snaked the other up to grab at her wobbling tits, touching them all over and tweaking at her hard nipples.

"Ahhh ... fuuuuucccccckkkk!!!" she shouted as her first cum rocked her body with her pussy muscles grabbing my cock tightly and holding it for a while until she finally relaxed. I then pulled her down to me, until her tits were pressing against my chest, with her lips close to mine.

"Kiss me" I groaned. She responded with a searing tongue-filled kiss that curled my toes with its intensity. As we kissed, our hips thrust and parried at each other as she raced towards another massive cum.

"Cummmmmmmiiiiinnnngggg!!!" she shouted when she broke the kiss again for a moment. By this time, most of my cock had disappeared inside her with only a few inches still outside ... and covered by her hot juices.

"I love you mum" I groaned when my lips broke from hers.

"I love you too baby" she whispered back to me.


"Bravo ... bravo!!!" I heard from a female voice accompanied by some loud clapping. I looked in the direction of the voice and noise to find a petite woman and two massive guys standing at the foot of my bed watching us.

"Who the fuck are you? ... Get out ... I'll call the cops" I shouted at them as mum scrambled off on top of me to the side of the bed in search of her bath robe. Her rapid dismount left me totally exposed to our unwelcome visitors.

"Holy hell ... no wonder she was screaming for it" the lady observed as she gazed at my cock.

As I scanned them back and forth, I noted that one of her guerilla-like companions was holding a cam-corder and was filming the whole situation.

"Shut the fuck up" she yelled at me. "Don't fucking move" she directed at mum before she could reach her robe. Mum cowered at the command and sat back on the edge of the bed, trying to hide herself with her hands.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.