Company From Out of Town
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2013 by Paige Turner

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Company from out of town dropping in unexpectedly can present a problem when you already have company, but Tony and Nancy manage to figure out the sleeping arrangements okay.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Sister   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration  

The next day I dragged my weary ass up out of bed enough to make a pot of coffee for our bleary eyed but blissfully smiling guests and toast some bagels: Just enough of a snack to give them the energy to drive over to the east bay for lunch. I knew that they might not be back until late and told them that the door would be open, or if we had to go somewhere, there was a key just inside the shed door hanging on a nail right to the right of the light switch. Jenny hugged me and gave me a kiss and Bill shook my hand and they left and I went back to bed to try and get some more sleep. Just as I was getting settled in, the phone rang and I reached over and told whoever it was to call back after three and dropped it back on the cradle.

I tried to settle in again and the damn phone rang again. I picked it up and growled, 'This had better damn well be important.'

There was a pause and then a friend of ours said, 'Tony?'

'Hi Gwen. You didn't just call, did you?'

'No, I didn't. Is this a bad time? Should I call back later?'

'Yeah, we were up real late this morning and we're really beat.'

'Well, can I ask you if the Cat is in town? It was actually her I was trying to get in touch with.' I looked at the Cat, slack jawed snoring away besides Nancy, who was also ditto.

'She's the reason that we were up so late. Or early, however you want to look at it. She's still sacked out right next to Nancy.'

'Wore your little ass out last night, did they?' Gwen giggled at me.

'Something like that. Call back around three or so, will you?'

'Sure. Catch you later.' And she hung up. Thank god! I put the phone back on the hook and flopped back and closed my eyes again. Little dream pieces started to dance through my brain and then another rude awakening!

This time I just reached over and threw the phone into the clean clothes filled laundry basket where they were waiting to be sorted out.

Bang bang bang bang! I blinked my eyes and realized that it wasn't the fucking phone this time, but someone at the god damn door. Fuck! The two sleeping beauties sharing the bed with me didn't even pause in their synchronistic snoring.

So I got my weary ass up again and decided that I didn't give enough of a god damn to pull on a pair of pants to go see who was at the door. If they were selling bibles it would get rid of them quick, and if it was some young girl seeing if I was interested in subscribing to a magazine offer or some dufus wanting to sell me aluminum siding, then showing up at the front door with my dick hanging out ought to be a damn quick way of getting rid of them. And if it was some friend of ours, more than likely they'd already seen my dick out in the hot tub and if they had half a brain in their head, they'd get the hint and leave us alone for a while longer and come back later in the afternoon.

Ever had company from out of state drop in unexpectedly? Someone you hadn't seen in years? Well guess who was at the god damn door and after driving all night!

I'd known Mark for a hell of a long time, but hadn't met his current lady friend he was traveling with and while his sense of timing really sucked, I was as happy to see him as I could be with only four hours sleep or so. I unlatched the screen door and invited them in and excused myself to go put some pants on. Mark's lady looked at him and he shrugged. Well, hell, dropping in on someone unexpectedly at eleven thirty in the morning, what do you expect? Pants?

No use in fighting it, I couldn't dodge the fickle finger of fate telling me to get the hell up. And stay the hell up!

Rest for the wicked? And the universe gave an evil laugh!

Mark is one of those people who can get an idea to drive a thousand miles on the spur of the moment and go and see someone. And all you can do is invite him in when he gets there. So that is what I did. Flipped back the latch on the door and he held it open for his lady and I stepped back and let them in.

I could see that his girl didn't look like she was at ease meeting someone wearing no clothes and said I'd be right back and went back down the hall and into the bed room and got a pair of shorts out. I knew I'd been wearing a clean pair yesterday and remembered they were still out on the porch. Along with pretty much everyone else's clothes. Oh well.

I got back to the living room and said hi again and asked if anyone wanted coffee and without waiting to see if they said yes, kept on going into the kitchen and flipped the switch back on the coffee pot. It was still hot enough so I poured out a cup and handed it over to unnamed woman and then gave Mark a cup and poured the last of it into my own mug. Well, flip the pot off and wait and build another pot in a while. I said that the Cat and Nancy were still sleeping and we went out on the porch and I cleared someone's bra off the couch and their panties and another pair of panties and a couple of t shirts and the shorts I'd been wearing yesterday and they sat down and I just dumped the shit onto the deck and sat down. 'Looks like you had a late night.' Mark said.

'Early morning is more like it. How have you been?' Trying to be sociable.

'Oh, not bad. Where's Nancy?'

'Still crashed.' As he had known me for a long time, I just let it go at that. I didn't know his girlfriend and had no idea of how she'd react if I told her about last night. I think that the unmentionables and shirts and stuff lying around on the outside couch must have made her wonder a little bit. I mean, four or five sets of clothes and what did the people wearing them do? Go home naked? Jenny and Bill had gotten clean clothes out of their suitcases this morning, and yeah, shit like that isn't exactly easy to slip into a conversation with someone you're just meeting for the first time, is it? I let it slide.

Well, I asked him how he was doing and didn't ask what he was doing here. I guess you have to know him to understand that. One lady we both knew in common had told me one time that he just followed his feet. That about perfectly describes Mark.

Anyway, it came out that Cora's kid sister was graduating from the local high school and she was lamenting she couldn't be there for her kid sister's graduation. Okay, that idea had happened yesterday and here they were. I don't know how far it is from Montana, but I'd been on road trips with him before and so here he was at eleven thirty. If you know him, it made perfect sense. Driving a thousand miles or so on the spur of the moment.

I reached under the couch for the rolling tray, which wasn't there. Then I got up and checked the living room. Then I checked if someone had taken it into the kitchen. Then I figured out that the last time I'd seen it it was over by the hot tub where we'd left it last night. Things like that sometimes take a while to come back to me in the morning

On four hours of sleep, last night sure seemed a long time ago.

Well, I twisted up a few doobies and fired them up. Cora wasn't sure if they were really welcome or not, after I asked about where her folks lived. Her mom and sister had a small apartment in San Anselmo and she already knew that her uncle and his wife were going to be coming and using the hide-a-bed in the living room, so here they were.

No big deal. If you want to have a friend like Mark, you have to put up with some stuff like this once in a while.

Anyway, I got up to make some more coffee and they came into the kitchen and kept me company. Cora asked where the john was and I pointed it out to her and she left us guys alone for a while. Mark had lived around here years ago and he asked about some people he'd known back then. I'd lost track of a few of them, and knew where some of them still were and had their addresses and phone numbers. I asked about a couple of people we knew in common and he brought me up to date on what he knew of them. A few he'd lost track of over the years. Cora came back from the john and just listened while we talked. I got the coffee all ground and into the pot and flipped the switch and asked if either of them were hungry? They'd had breakfast passing through Boomtown up on I-80 and pigged out at the casino there at the all-you-can-feed-your-face-with smorgasbord. I toasted me up another bagel and asked if anyone needed a shower or needed to crash. Mark said he was good for right now, but Cora said she could use a shower and I got her out a clean towel while she dug some clean clothes out of her bag.

Which reminded me. They were probably going to have to crash after driving all night and would need a place to sack out. Usually I would have just plunked their asses out in the Gold Whale, my Chevy van with the Ôfolds down into a bed' back seats, but that was in the auto shop getting its side door replaced where the guy had hit it backing out of a drive way while it was parked out on the street over at a friend's house. Fortunately a well insured motorist and honest, but the extra bedroom wasn't available.

Which reminded me.

'I think Cora's about out of it. Come give me a hand fixing the bed.'

'Oh? What's wrong with it?'

'The mattress got a little wet and we need to flip it over.'

'Oh. Okay.'

'We should keep it down, the girls are still sleeping.'

'Okay.' No smile, no smirk, just okay.

He'd known me for a real long time.

I went into our bedroom and dug out the last clean pair of sheets and took them across to the guest room and then stripped the bed. 'Looks like someone was having a party last night.' Was his only comment as I balled up the dirty laundry and tossed it into the hall. I forgot about taking the pictures down off the wall and when we flipped the mattress, it caught one of them and there went sixty five bucks worth of custom framing and printing. The crash woke up Nancy and she came out of the bedroom to see what was happening. I told her to watch her feet from the glass and could she go get me the dustpan and broom?

Well, that solved the Ôwhich picture was the one that was going to have to be cut for the show down in Santa Barbara' problem. Nancy was coming back with the broom and dustpan when the bathroom door opened and Cora stepped out and crashed into Nancy.

Still stark naked Nancy: Shocked the hell out of Cora. Well, what people wear in the privacy of their own homes is their own business, right? Right. Nancy just said excuse me and brought me the dustpan and broom.

I guess living around our house, having a woman with still damp hair she'd never meet coming out of our bathroom, no big deal. Besides, Mark had already said hi to her when she'd come to see what the crashing was all about and having Mark there, well, perfectly logical that she'd not been that surprised at the girl she'd never meet walking out of the bathroom like that. I could see Cora was more surprised than Nancy was. Maybe she was just wondering if anyone ever wore clothes around here or something like that? Nancy watched me sweep up the glass after picking up the larger chunks and dumping them into the wastepaper basket. I handed her the frame and she leaned it against the wall in the hall and then turned around and went back into our bedroom. She said Ôhi, I'm Nancy' to Cora and Cora gave her her name.

'Okay Cat, time to get the hell out of bed.' She said, followed by a loud smack. I just smiled and shook my head.

Just one of those mornings.

I got the sheet for the bottom sorted out and threw it over the just flipped mattress and then the top sheet. Mark helped smooth out the top sheet and I got the spread and as I was about to throw it on the bed when a little tinkle of glass on the wood floor told me that might not be such a good idea quite yet. So I just took it and told Mark to grab the waste paper basket and follow me and led the way down the hall, out on the deck and down the stairs to where the trashcans were and shook the bedspread out on the concrete pad there beside the bottom of the house. A few more little pieces of glass fell out and he picked them up and put them into the wastebasket, then dumped that into the trash can.

The Cat was just coming out of the bedroom and heading towards the shower when we walked back in. She asked me if I'd seen her shorts and I said they were in a pile out on the back deck and I'd get them for her. She said hi to Mark and nodded to Cora and went into the bathroom and started the shower. Nancy was in the kitchen in her summer robe getting coffee and when she heard the shower, mutter something about Ôwell that little bitch' and drank down about half of what was in the cup after adding a little cold water to cool it down to gulping temperature. Then she went into the bathroom, still holding her coffee and closed the door. 'Move over, ' she said through the door. Cora had her head tilted a little, and I kind of figured she was wondering about who these friends of Mark's really were? Oh well. I guess she'd get used to us.

Or not.

Well, with everyone up, more or less, I figured that breakfast was the next thing and got out the eggs and some sausage and fired up the toaster. Cora and Mark kept me company while I put together some food. After the sausages were pretty well done and I had a stack of toast ready, I told Mark to knock on the door and tell then breakfast was almost ready. He knocked and stuck his head in and told them that food was about to hit the table and they better hurry if they want to eat before it was all gone. The shower shut off and I dumped the eggs in some of the grease left over from the sausage. Nancy had her robe back on, though the thin silk didn't hide a whole lot of her still damp body. The Cat just strolled in to the kitchen in her birthday suit, took the plate I had ready in one hand and a cup of coffee in the other and went out on the back deck, opening the screen door with her hip. Nancy followed her out and I got my own plate and followed Mark and Cora out.

The Cat had found her shorts and was pulling her t shirt from last night over her head. Our company took the two chairs and we three the couch and started feeding our faces.

'Whose suitcases in the bedroom?' Mark asked.

I swallowed and said it was some friends of ours from out of town down for the film festival. 'Don't worry, we'll figure something out.' Hell, I had camping gear, worst came to worst, someone could sleep out on the upper deck at the top of the lot we seldom used.

'Oh. Okay.' I had the feeling that we were a bit too casual for Cora, but she'd get used to us. Guess she just wasn't used to our hippy ways yet.

Nancy asked what brought him this way and he said Cora wanted to go to her kid sister's high school graduation. Nancy nodded. Usually, he didn't even have an explanation other than Ôoh, just thought I'd stop by and see how you two were doing.' She asked Cora how Mark and she knew each other and she said he ate at the place she worked. Oh great, I thought: Now we're going to have someone crashing out on the couch in the living room, since it doesn't look like they'll be sharing a bed. Nancy asked her if she wanted to crash for a while? I told her the bed had been made up while she was in the shower and any time she felt like it, just go ahead and crash out. She said thanks, set her coffee cup down and excused herself with the apology; 'Sorry to be such a party pooper, but I just can't sleep in a moving car.' Nancy said it was no big deal if she wanted to crash and would wake her up about seven or so for dinner.' And off she went.

God, I was jealous.

Well, it turned out that Mark was going to have to crash pretty soon himself, what with being up all night driving and all. I went down and grabbed my sleeping bag out of the down stairs storage and he went in to flake out on our couch.

I sipped my coffee and thought about what to do next. Finally I just said fuck it and told the other two I was going back to bed. They looked at each other and Cat said, ÔSounds like a damn good idea. I think I need a little more siesta time.'

It was about a quarter to one.


Well, two hours later, there came another god damn knock on the door, but I'd had another two hours under my belt and was all ready to rise and shine and greet the day without too much snarling. Well, okay, mid afternoon is more like it if you really want to get technical about it. So I got up and did another run to the door in my birthday suit.

'Hey Gwen. Come on in.' She was used to our house and the fact that I was naked wasn't going to stop her from giving me a welcoming hug.

'Guess you're glad to see me, eh?'

'Naw, just got to pee.' She giggled and let me go get rid of some coffee. I told her to go fire up some fucking coffee for me and I'd be right back. I went and had a whiz and joined her in the kitchen. She asked where the Cat was and I told her still crashed. She followed me out onto the deck where we wouldn't disturb anyone still sleeping and I got my last night's shorts out of the pile of clothes and put them on. I really didn't need to, after all, Gwen and I went way back and she was used to the rather relaxed clothing standards around our place. She asked how the Cat was and I brought her up to date on where she'd been and what she'd been up to. Even though they lived on different sides of the continent, they were still good friends. We sat and shot the shit for a while, then I decided that what the hell, why should they get to sleep in? So I sent Gwen in to tell them to get the hell up, they were missing the day and would be getting all turned around in their sleep cycles, right?

I heard the phone in the living room ringing and went in to get it before it woke up Mark. I took it back out on the deck and it was Dwayne, who had heard the Cat was in town and was wondering if he could talk to her? I told him to hold on and set the phone down and went in to tell the Cat she had a phone call. It took her a little searching before she followed the wire into the laundry basket and got it while Nancy was getting her clothes on, yawning and scratching as she did so. Gwen left them alone and we went back out to the deck. Nancy made her appearance, a hair brush in one hand and a cup of coffee in the other. I rolled up another joint and fired it up. Yeah, first thing out of bed in the afternoon and I'm getting stoned. What can I say?

How else do you think I'm able to cope with life? Yeah, it's not for everyone, but hey, it works for me, and I got a lot of life to cope with, so don't get on my case, okay?

So eventually the Cat hung up the phone and came out and joined us, cup of coffee in hand of course, other one reaching for something to smoke. I guess I'm not the only one in my crowd that hasn't been able to say no to drugs.

While we were getting our caffeine levels up to bare minimum consciousness operating range, the Cat and Gwen chatted. Nancy reminded me we needed groceries, and I said I had done breakfast. She said that I was the only one with a car right then, so we both would do it. Okay, I gave in. Not my favorite thing in the world, but since eating was in my top four or five things; I guess that I could put up with it if I had to. I suspected that our houseguests were all on a budget and we'd be cooking a lot of meals in the near future. Oh well. As long as I could rope someone else into doing the dishes, it wouldn't be that big a deal.

The Cat finally got around to asking who was sleeping on the couch? I told her about Mark and Cora. Where was Cora? In the guest room. Oh. So where is Bill and Jenny going to sleep tonight? I shrugged and said we'd work something out: Always the camping gear and the upper deck. How come Mark isn't sleeping in the guest room? I explained how Mark had evidently just volunteered to drive her all the way from Montana so she could attend her kid sister's graduation and how I guessed they weren't lovers. Oh. Cat looked at Nancy and she shrugged. 'You know Mark.' Oh yeah, guess that explains it as well as anything, then. The Cat contemplated it a bit and shrugged. I guess she figured that we weren't going to be having another orgy tonight, because she said that Dwayne wanted to get together with her later on and maybe go do some dancing or something. Gwen seemed a little bit disappointed and the Cat asked her if she wanted to tag along? That brightened up Gwen a bit and she asked if she wouldn't be in the way? Oh hell no, you know Dwayne for Pete's sake! And that was enough to get a nod out of Gwen and an okay.

I had a feeling that old Dwayne's ass would be pretty much dragging tomorrow morning. If the dancing didn't tire him out, Gwen and the Cat would.

Well, having the Cat in town for a few days, I kind of knew that things were bound to get a little crazy around our place. Just the voice of experience talking here, you understand? A little crazier perhaps I should have said. They asked if we wanted to go along, wherever they'd be going, but Nancy said she hadn't seen Mark in a few years and thought maybe she'd just stick around and kick back. I said the same thing sounded good to me and Gwen told the Cat about who was playing and where and they talked about that and what to have for dinner and planned the evening. Gwen said that since it seemed like we had a full house, Cat could crash over to her studio apartment in San Rafael. The Cat said that if they played their cards right, they could probably crash at Dwayne's place, which had a pool in the back yard. She asked if she could borrow a car and normally I would have just said sure, but we were down to one car until the Whale got out of the body shop. Unless you want to do the grocery shopping?

Yeah, I'm lazy and I don't like grocery shopping and bribing a friend with a car just so I could get out of the chore, pretty low, right? But the Cat did even less grocery shopping than I do, and she figured what the fuck, it wouldn't kill her, and she owed us a few trips to the store. Gwen had this old beater Dodge Dart with a broken back on the passenger's side of the seat and Dwayne just had a rice rocket motorcycle, so: While the 240 didn't have a lot of room in it, someone could squeeze into the (ha!) Ôback seat' and at least they wouldn't get their clothes torn up by the front seat of Gwen's clunker. And besides, the Cat would be driving. She said okay, and I dug out the car keys while Nancy made a list and gave it to the Cat and tried to give her some money, which the Cat brushed aside. Then she got on the phone to Dwayne and told him to get his ass over here dressed up and ready to party about seven or so and bring an appetite with him.

Well, the Cat talked Gwen into going with her to do the shopping and took the grocery list Nancy had and off they went. The Cat had come in yesterday and Nancy had been doing laundry when she arrived and she figured she had better finish getting it done. So I made a pass through the house and gathered up the dirty sheets and towels and brought them down to the laundry room for her to throw in with the rest of the clothes. Then I gathered up the dishes and did them. That was about as far as my ambition carried me and I kicked back in the hammock for a bit and caught some sun. I guess I wasn't quite all wide awake, because I fell asleep for a bit and work up with cotton mouth and feeling sweaty. I didn't see Nancy anywhere, and Mark was still crashed out on the couch, and I got some water and then heard Nancy trying to get the screen door open with her foot, so I let her and the laundry basket she was carrying in and helped her fold clothes and put them away. Then we went out on the deck with some iced tea and had another joint.

Yeah, trying to escape reality you say? Get real. How the hell can you escape reality with this kind of stuff going on around you all the time?

What's realer than laundry and dirty dishes?

Besides, it's tough trying to make a good escape when you've loaned your car out, right?

Speaking of which, the two girls had been gone about two and a half hours. What was taking them so damn long? The place we usually shopped was just down the hill. Hell, I could walk it in five minutes! Well, downhill at least. Maybe a bit more coming back up.

Right about then, the two came climbing up the steps with their arms filled with grocery bags and I slipped on a pair of moccasins and grabbed some bags out of the car. I lugged them up the stairs and went back for the last of them and a box of wine. The women were sorting out stuff in the kitchen to put away and I set the last bag and the box down and got out of the way. I went out on the porch and made my fingers do their thing with some rolling papers and illegal substances. While I was on number two or three, the Cat came out and tossed down a couple of baggies she'd picked up while she was out. I picked one up and took a sniff of the buds. Oh fuck the stuff I'd just rolled! Let's try out the good stuff I had right here in my hand and see if it's as good as it smells! The Cat sat down next to me and got busy, too. Idle hands are the devils work shop and all that. As soon as she had one rolled, she fired it up and took a toke and passed it to me. I looked at the joint critically. Yee gods, one toke and there is that much resin stain on the paper? I took a drag. Oh! Wow! I mouthed to the Cat, who smiled broadly back at me. Wow in fucking deed!

By the time Gwen and Nancy got the groceries put away, we'd finished the first joint and I was on my way past being thoroughly wrecked. That was some serious shit the Cat had scored and I'd guess it was in the five or six hundred an ounce range. We're talking rock star dope here kids, and don't try this stuff at home. (Bring it over to my house and I'll get rid of it for you!) For one thing, you could probably smell it two blocks away and there just ain't no way in hell you could make your parents believed you weren't ripped to the tits: Absolutely no way in hell!

'God, Cat. Where did you score this stuff?' I'd just blown a toke choking on the stuff.

She smiled coolly, with that smug air of superiority one gives a lightweight that can't hold a toke and finally let out the toke she was holding in a long, smooth stream. 'Friend of mine.'

'Introduce me, will ya?'

'Can't. He only deals in tonnage.' I looked at her. 'Old buddy of mine from high school.' She explained. She's out of town for three months and showed up yesterday and then goes out and scores some primo shit like this in a couple of hours? And does the grocery shopping while she's out? I shook my head in awe and respect and took the joint from Gwen.

'A-fucking-mazing.' She smiled at me again, accepting the accolade in the spirit it was intended. Awed down to my socks. Before she got back on the airplane, she'd lay a half a pound on me. The other half was sealed and packed in her suitcase so she could take it back to New York City with her. Those seven or so ounces kept me in giggles the rest of the summer and well into the fall. Very creative weed, too: I had to stash it away for special occasions.

'Somebody smoking dope out there?' Mark's voice asked through the screen door.

'Fuck yeah. Get your ass out here.'

'Let me pee and I'll be right out.'

Ever practical Gwen said, 'Have a toke and then go piss.'

'Well, okay, then: Since you insist.' He came out and picked up the joint Nancy handed over to him. He sucked up a large lung full, then commented appreciatively, Ôhmm, good stuff, ' and took another little topping off toke and handed it to the Cat. 'Be right back, ' he hissed.

A while later, he came out with Cara, blinking and with a bad case of bed hair. She sat down on the backless old dinning room chair we usually used as a place for setting down drinks. She took a drag and started coughing. 'What the hell is that?' She gasped out between bouts of coughing.

'Oh it's just something the locals grow up in Humboldt.' Mark said casually. She handed the joint over to him and Nancy shoved her glass of iced tea over to Cara, who definitely looked like she needed something to drink right then. The tea helped her stop coughing and a little while later, the second joint making the rounds came her way. I noticed she approached this one with a lot more respect and she didn't try one of those deep lung destroying macho sucks like she did the first time. She gave that oily joint a good long look before she took that second toke, too. I smiled as she blinked a little after that toke and her eyes widened quite a bit and she sucked in a little air through her nose after the toke and held her breath and blinked a bit more.

Well, just as we were all getting pretty high in the ozone, Bill and Jenny got back from Berkeley and were pretty pleased about how their afternoon had gone. The film fest stuff had take up a few hours and then they had wandered down Telegraph Ave and hit a few places. Bill had scored a couple of used books he'd been looking for at Moe's and they chatted with the Cat and got introduced to Mark. I have absolutely no idea how someone can carry on a conversation after smoking that much dope, but he could.

Pretty soon, Bill is having a bit of trouble articulating and Jenny seems to having a bit of trouble stringing a coherent sentence together also. And for all you straight people out there, no, the drugs hadn't eaten her mind, just had it leaping around a lot faster than her mouth could keep up with. Attention span of a gnat: Occupational hazard of the sport.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.