Angel, Carol, Ben, and Erin - Cover

Angel, Carol, Ben, and Erin

Copyright© 2013 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - My friend, radio_guy wrote a well-received story (Brittany and Chad). I read it and thought it good though noticeably under sexed. This is my take on a romance with a very different family with low morals and lots of kinky sex fun. I will try to keep a story line but it won't get in the way of the kinky sex! Watch the codes!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Size   Violence  

Angel's head was pulled up to see her sister tied to a table and Sue Johansen standing behind her with a leather strap ... She heard Angie Matthews' voice say, "Angel, you are awake now. You are the older so have the choice. We're going to work you two one at a time. You can go first or your sister can go first. Your father spoiled our fun with your mother. We have you two in a secret place and no one will stop us now.

"Now, the choice is who is first, you or your sister?"

Angel thought. She knew that they were going to be tortured sexually. She finally decided she would be first. If they went too far and killed her, they might spare her sister. Also, Carol would be able to see what they would do and be prepared mentally for when they started on her. She said, "Do me first, you bitches."

Angie said, "We thought that would be your choice. Stay right here, cunt!"

Angie and Sue moved the table with Carol on it to a wall and gently toppled it over so she was sitting with her back against the wall and the table tied in front of her holding her arms and legs. They tied a ball gag in Carol's mouth to keep her from warning Angel of what pain might be coming. The only thing that was strange about the tables was the holes cut out for their young tits to stick through.

Angie said, "Now, we want to show you two something." She walked over to Carol and took a wand and placed it on her nipple. Suddenly, Carol screamed through the gag as Angie pressed a button.

Sue said, "Don't worry, Angel. I have one for you." She knelt down and went through the same process for Angel. Angel felt the agony of the electric current flowing and burning her nipple.

Angie said, "If Carol tries to warn you or if you try to say anything to Carol, we will use these. There are five settings. You have each felt the first, or lowest, setting." She waved the wand in front of Carol's face. "If you understand, Carol, nod your head." Carol nodded. She looked at Angel. "You should speak Angel."

"Yes."

"When your mistress asks you a question, you should respond properly." She lifted her head and Sue used the wand on her pussy.

Angel screamed in pain as the wand made her cunt feel like it had exploded. She moaned, "Yes, Mistress. I understand." The haze of pain was terrible.

The wands were withdrawn and set aside. Suddenly, Angel was penetrated by a huge butt plug in her ass. She hadn't been prepared and it was thrust savagely through her sphincter and deep into her rectum. The pain was agonizing. Angel was afraid that she had been ripped by the plug going into her unsuspecting anus.

She continued to whimper as she felt a pumping action and the plug in her ass became larger. She realized that it was inflatable! She was in constant pain with the plug stretching her rectum and putting pressure on her bladder. Then, smack! She felt the white-hot fire of the belt on her lower back. She screamed and before the sound ended, another descended upon her defenseless body. She finally passed out from the pain of the flogging. She returned to a painful consciousness and felt the plug shrink in her ass. One of the women jerked it from her ass causing her to scream again.

She was allowed to rest for a few minutes and then could feel the two women at her sides. She squealed with pain as each nipple was clamped tightly. The clamps had teeth that were biting into her flesh. She was sobbing helplessly and hopelessly with the pain. She knew that, unless someone rescued her, she might not survive and sure wouldn't without internal and external scars. She hoped they would be satisfied with wrecking her body and wouldn't start on her sister.

Suddenly, there was a whoosh sound and pain exploded across her butt cheeks. She tried to scream but the pain was so great that she couldn't breathe much less get enough breath to make any sound. Two more strokes left her unconscious as her mind shut down from the unbelievable pain coming from her ass.

A few minutes later, she came back to consciousness with a scream as cold water was poured over her ass. She screamed some more to realize that it was salt water! Her body burned as if it had been seared. She felt weak and the pain was keeping her from really getting her senses back. It was then that Dirk and Chuck entered. They took a look at her body after announcing their presence. One of them slammed his cock balls deep in her cunt causing her to grunt.

She was becoming accustomed to the hard fucking her cunt was getting when she was pulled up by her hair and her mouth was filling with a cock pushing into her throat and making it difficult to breathe. She felt a feminine hand across her buttocks and then one finger, quickly followed by another went into her abused ass. The two cocks were pounding her without pausing. She was having trouble breathing again and couldn't grunt to the pounding her cunt was receiving. Another finger was added to the two in her ass. She felt it wiggling in her. Even with her mouth full, she let out a keening moan when a fourth finger was added. It went up in volume when she felt her ass invaded by an entire fist.

Then the cock fucking her face and throat began to shoot his load down her throat. The man mashed his pelvis tight against her face smashing her nose into his groin and cutting off her air. She would scream if she could but her mouth was full of cock and she couldn't breathe. She was wiggling like a fish out of water and her muscles around her cunt and ass relaxed allowing the cock to push in all the way and the fist to go up her rectum an impossible distance. The man fucking her cunt slammed into her body and pushed the arm even further and painfully into her ass. She blacked out.

While she was unconscious, the cock in her mouth pulled out allowing her to breathe. She panted for a bit and choked as the cum that went down her windpipe came up. The cock in her cunt shot a load into her body and pulled out. The hand and arm in her ass began to wiggle more and she unconsciously groaned. She was bleeding from her ass but not badly, yet.

She was still not totally aware when she felt another hand push into her cunt making her groan with the stretching. The hand in her cunt forced its way into her cunt and pushed hard to get deep into her body. The hand in her cunt was beyond the wrist and trying to get further in her passage. The more she became aware, the more she screamed with the pain.

Ben was called by Tom after supper. Tom said, "I thought Angel and Carol were coming over tonight. I've got three teammates to help me fuck them."

Ben said, "I don't understand. We left them at the house with my dad's car. They were backing out of the driveway headed your way and we were walking through the woods to Erin's house.

"Have you tried to call her?"

"Yeah, it goes to voicemail after ringing for a while."

Everyone in the Jones house was in the living room. Ben said, "Jack, Mike, something's wrong. Tom's on the phone. Angel and Carol never showed and they aren't answering their phones. Will you take me to my house?" Jack nodded. "Tom, meet me at my house as soon as you can get there."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.