Angel, Carol, Ben, and Erin - Cover

Angel, Carol, Ben, and Erin

Copyright© 2013 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - My friend, radio_guy wrote a well-received story (Brittany and Chad). I read it and thought it good though noticeably under sexed. This is my take on a romance with a very different family with low morals and lots of kinky sex fun. I will try to keep a story line but it won't get in the way of the kinky sex! Watch the codes!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Size   Violence  

They came rushing in the door less than two minutes later. They washed quickly and joined the rest for supper. After supper, Ben said, "Sis, we need to talk."

She got up and they went into the living room while Jack and Mike were getting chewed out my Miz Jones.

Ben said, "Sis, you have to cool it. You don't' want to be sent home, do you?"

"No, Ben."

"Then the three of you need to be seen doing innocent things. Their parents will not tolerate our usual activities. The last thing you want is for Mister Jones to take you home tonight."

Her eyes widened. She stammered, "No-no. That could be bad."

"Then, for the rest of the visit, you are a virgin and must stay that way."

She whispered, "Shit! Okay, I'll be nice. I don't want to be sent or taken home. Two of the couples that I know are going to be there and they are the bad ones."

"Okay, Sis. Keep that in mind. I think Jack and Mike will be calmer, too."

Carol took Ben's words to heart and played the virginal teen for the rest of the evening. At one point, Mike was a little too obvious trying to feel her up and she round house slapped him hard. It made her point.

The rest of the evening passed quietly until around ten. Ben's cell rang and it was his father. "Ben, it's Dad. Your mother is in the emergency room at the hospital. Tom is bringing Angel. They will pick you up in a minute. Be dressed and ready. Bye."

Ben looked up in shock. "That was Dad, Mom's in the hospital. Tom is bringing Angel and they will get us on the way. Carol, come on."

Erin embraced Ben. "Do you want me to come with you?"

"Yes, I want you with me but let me go with just Carol now. I will call you within an hour." She kissed him. She gave Carol a hug. Both looked upset.

Tom came into the driveway and honked. Ben and Carol went out recognizing Tom's car and got in. Ben said, "What happened, Angel?"

"I don't know. Dad called and said to come right away and pick you two up." Tom was driving quickly but within the speed limit though barely. Angel looked worried. When they arrived, Tom dropped them off at the emergency entrance and went to park. They went in to meet their father.

He said, "Things got out of hand. Your mother is bleeding badly. I was with Shirley until I realized the screams were agonized. I went outside and your mother was bleeding from her ass badly and had whip marks all over her back and legs. They were bleeding, too. No one is admitting what happened or who did what. The doctors are trying to stop the bleeding now. It's bad." He looked at his daughters and said, "You two will have to be careful. Both the Matthews and the Johansens were there. They had to be heavily involved. Making people hurt is their thing. Watch out for the men and the wives."

Carol muttered, "Yeah, Miz Johansen was the one who shoved a hose up my ass."

Tom had come in. A few minutes later, Jack and Erin rushed in to hug Carol and Ben.

Erin said, "I know you said not to come but I couldn't stay away when you were upset." She hugged him tightly. Jack hugged Carol. He said, "Carol, I wanted to be here for you, too. Our dad is parking the car."

Mister Jones came in and Mister Morris met him. "What happened, Steve?"

"We had one of our parties that we don't invite you to. Things got out of hand, badly. Vicki was injured. The doctors are trying to stop the bleeding now. She lost a lot of blood. Police are at the house asking questions. I expect them here soon. Isaac, please watch over Ben and Carol if necessary."

"Sure, Steve, you can count on me."

A doctor came out and said, "Mister Morris?"

He walked to him and said, "Your wife is very weak. She's out of danger but we're still giving her blood. However, she may have suffered brain trauma from lack of blood. We won't know for a while.

"She's in a coma and we are keeping her that way until she is truly stable. She will be moved to ICU later this evening. It will be tomorrow before we let her regain consciousness. I suggest you go home and come back tomorrow morning.

"Mister Morris, we're filing a police report. This was no accident. Someone may not have meant to do this much damage but there is no question that she was being horribly mistreated." He turned and walked away.

Mister Morris looked stricken. He went to a chair and sat down hard. He said, almost to himself, "She wouldn't leave the lifestyle. What will I do?"

Mister Jones said, "Angel, you were staying at Tom's house. Go there. Do not come back until ten or we call you." Angel nodded. "Steve, you are coming with us. You can stay in our guest room tonight. We'll come back at ten or sooner if you get a call."

At that moment, two policemen came in. "Mister Morris, we need you to come with us."

He said, "Am I under arrest?"

One said, "No though you should be for letting what happened occur. We want to take a complete statement from you. Then, you may go."

Jones handed Morris a card with his cell phone number written on it. "Steve, if they won't bring you over, call and I will come get you."

"Thanks, Isaac. I appreciate that." Morris left with the policemen. Angel left with Tom. Erin, Ben, and Carol left with Mister Jones.

Mister Jones drove home with his daughter and Ben in the back seat with Jack and Carol in front. Carol was not wearing a bra or panties. Her hurry to leave was too much to bother with such. Carol rarely wore underclothing of any kind anyway. Ben and Erin were sitting together holding hands. Ben looked very troubled. Erin was using her other hand to stroke his arm. At one point, she leaned over and gently kissed his lips. Carol sat splayed out on the front seat. Isaac Jones could see up the leg of her shorts when he looked over at her. His eyes widened as he realized that she was not wearing panties.

They arrived at the house and Jack and Carol quickly went in the door. Mister Jones got out more slowly with his daughter and Ben. He said, "I don't think your sister was wearing underclothes."

Ben said, "I wouldn't think so. She rarely does. She would be glad to join you and your wife. She likes every kind of sex including multiple partners at the same time. Your sons have not been able to resist her wanton desires."

Erin said, "'Wanton desires?' Where did you hear or read that?"

"It was in one of our English classes last year. I thought the phrase describes my sisters quite well."

Mister Jones sounded shocked and, looking at his face, Ben realized that was true. Mister Jones said, "You mean my sons are sexually active with your sister?"

Ben said, "Yes, Sir. That's true but not only with my sister, Carol, but with Angel and my mother, too, among others. Erin and I have been uncomfortable so we would go to my room and were left alone. I really like Erin and I think she likes me. We are too young for some activities though we hug, kiss, and hold hands a lot. We have a lot in common from school and an exact opposite sibling load.

"My parents have a permissive lifestyle. My sisters adopted it readily. I have been pushed that way but it just doesn't work for me. Sometimes, my parents would get beyond what should be done even with consent.

"I think what happened to my mother came from the party when things just went much too far. I'm worried about her but she knew the people she invited over. My dad goes along. A wife or two will take him away while the rest of them do things to mom. I've watched her be whipped and gangbanged from the window of my room a number of times. I asked her once and she admitted that it hurt her but she said that she needed it."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.