Angel, Carol, Ben, and Erin - Cover

Angel, Carol, Ben, and Erin

Copyright© 2013 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - My friend, radio_guy wrote a well-received story (Brittany and Chad). I read it and thought it good though noticeably under sexed. This is my take on a romance with a very different family with low morals and lots of kinky sex fun. I will try to keep a story line but it won't get in the way of the kinky sex! Watch the codes!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Size   Violence  

The sun rose on Wednesday just like it always does. The sky looked different. A front had rolled through and it would rain soon. Ben and Erin woke together and kissed gently. It quickly went beyond that bringing on a lot of passion until Ben rolled on top of her and pushed into her pussy. He fucked her tight pussy for many long minutes until they came together gasping from their orgasms. He rolled off her onto his back and she went to suck his cock clean. There was a light knock on the door and Angel came in. She could see the cum ooze out of Erin's pussy and immediately bent down to suck it from her pussy.

She and Erin finished and looked up. Angel said, "Carol is waiting in the bathroom. She wants both of you to shower her. I will, too."

Ben asked, "Is anyone else here?"

"No, Tom fucked her and had to leave for practice."

Erin asked, "What are we supposed to do?"

Angel said, "You'll do the same thing I do. She gets off on it." With that, the three went into the bathroom where Carol was lying in the tub. Angel crouched over her and pissed in her face and all over her body. Erin was surprised but, when Angel stood away, she took her place and pissed on Carol and had some cum and anal juices drip from her butt, too. Carol moaned seeing that. When Erin stood away, Carol wiped some of the cum and anal Juices with a finger and sucked. Ben stood over her and pissed all over her covering her face and hair along with her torso.

Angel said, "Stand up, Sis. I have something else for you." She had a huge butt plug with a small hose attached to it. She pushed all ten inches of the butt plug up Carol's ass making her groan. She then hung the bag on the shower rod and released the flow giving Carol a powerful enema until her lower abdomen bulged out with the volume. "Get on the toilet, Sis. I'm going to pull the plug." Carol leaned over the toilet bowl and Angel jerked the plug from her ass.

"Oow!" Carol grunted and then the water and contents of her bowels flooded out into the toilet. Angel was refilling the bag and, as soon as Carol's butt ceased to expel its contents, she shoved the plug back in. She gave Ben the bag to hold high and released the valve and filled her sister again. "Cramping." Carol moaned as she filled up. When all the water was in her, Angel again jerked the plug from her ass. Carol again emptied the contents into the toilet. The water was fairly clear.

Angel said, "Do you need another?"

"No. I couldn't take another!" She moaned with some pain. Her anal ring was red.

Angel looked at her ass evilly and said, "I won't but I should give you two more to remind you that your ass is mine any time and in any way, Sis."

Ben and Erin went into another bathroom to shower and clean up for the day. Erin said, "She gets off on all that!"

"Of course, otherwise, we wouldn't do it. She loves her sex rough. If you want her to worship you, fist her ass with one hand and spank her with the other. She loves for her butt to be punished."

They got in the shower and Ben moved up behind her with his hard cock pressing into the crease of her butt cheeks.

Erin moaned, "Shove it in my ass!"

Ben asked, "What?"

"Your cock, Lover. Sometimes, I like it rough, too! Pound me hard! I want us to cum together!"

Ben forced his cock into Erin's ass with a little water and soap as lube. It went into her ass with a pop. Her sphincter was forced wide by Ben's cock and she groaned. "Hurts so good! All the way, Ben! Oh! Shit!" Ben's pelvis pushed into her ass cheeks as every inch of his cock went in her backside.

Erin bent forward bracing against the shower wall. "Do me, Ben! Oh! Pound me! Give it to me!" She began to cum on his cock though she pushed back to meet his thrusts. "Fuck! My! Ass! More! Hard! Deep! Yes!" The pitch of her cries rose as they neared their orgasms until she had her big one feeling him unload spurt after spurt of cum into her eagerly accepting body.

Ben was holding her hips until she regained her strength and senses. She rose up and leaned back against him. Erin said, "You always do me so good. Thank you for fucking me the way I ask."

They finished their shower and returned to Ben's bedroom and lay quietly together on the bed naked. The door was open about five inches. Carol came in and lay on the bed "What are your plans for today?"

Ben and Erin looked at each other. Ben said, "We hadn't thought about it. Why?"

"If you were going walking again, I would like to go with you. Mom is off this afternoon and Dad is taking off at lunch. They will have a bunch of their friends over and will grill for supper. I think you two might find it a good idea to be scarce this evening. When some of Dad's buddies get to drinking, closed doors and rules won't mean much. Angel is going to spend the night at Tom's house. I thought we might walk over to Erin's house with her brothers. Staying there would be a good idea."

Erin said, "You've been here before at one of these parties. Why not this time?"

"There's about two couples who get too rough even for me. Last time, Angel and I were tied over the picnic table in opposite directions and had a train run on all three of our holes. That was okay even when they spanked us. The bad part was when they got out the belts and whipped our butts until we were both bruised and bleeding. Then they pushed the garden hose in my ass and ran it for a while to, as they said, clean me out. Mom finally stopped them after Angel passed out from their little fun. We decided that injured play toys was not what we wanted to be.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.