Angel, Carol, Ben, and Erin
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2013 by Frank Speaks

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - My friend, radio_guy wrote a well-received story (Brittany and Chad). I read it and thought it good though noticeably under sexed. This is my take on a romance with a very different family with low morals and lots of kinky sex fun. I will try to keep a story line but it won't get in the way of the kinky sex! Watch the codes!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Size   Violence  

They quickly stripped and went out to the pool deck. Jack saw them come out and left Carol. He went up to Erin. "Sis, you're naked."

"So are you, Jack. Lie on that couch. I'm going to fuck your brains out!"

He looked surprised but lay down with his cock sticking up in the air. As soon as he was down, Erin straddled him and impaled her pussy on his hard cock. Both went "Oh!" Jack's cock went all the way in Erin's young pussy.

She lay forward and Ben moved into position behind her and pushed into her ass with one long, hard stroke. Erin went "Yes!" She could feel both cocks deep in her. She loved the feel of Ben in her ass but having another in her pussy made it even better. She knew that she would always enjoy being the filling in a man sandwich. She moaned, "Fuck me! Fuck me long and hard! Full! Shit, it's good!"

Ben began to pound her hard as her brother did what he could from the bottom. Erin began to orgasm until she was just moaning and it was Ben's hands that kept her in place. She felt like she was in another world though most of feelings were still centered on the cock in her ass. She moaned, "Fuck me, Ben! Never stop!"

Jack shot his load filling her pussy with semen but Ben continued to hammer her ass. She moaned, "So good! Love it! Ben!" Ben began to shoot his load into her welcoming ass and she screamed, "Yes!" Ben collapsed on her back and together they were smothering her brother.

Jack had a dazed but happy look on his face. He had always thought Erin was the hottest of the girls around but knew she didn't want to screw anyone but Ben.

Ben pulled her off him with out coming out of her ass. He was still hard. He rolled them over with her on top. He said, "If anyone else wants this pussy, this is your chance. It may not come again."

Mike was there immediately and pushed into her pussy. "Sis, you feel wonderful!" He began to thrust in her pussy feeling his cock rub against Ben's. It didn't take long for him to shot a second brotherly load in her.

When he pulled out, Rick moved between her legs and began to fuck her pussy. After he shot his load, Tom took his turn.

Angel looked amazed but she got between Erin's legs and began to suck the loads from her open and leaking pussy. She noticed that her brother was still thrusting into her ass and that she was still orgasming. She looked up at their faces and realized they were in another world with no one there but them. She sucked all the cum from Erin's pussy and then felt her lithe body convulse in a tremendous orgasm as she saw her brother's balls tense and unload into her ass through his cock.

Erin passed out for a few moments. When she was conscious, she rolled off Ben. "Thank you, Lover. I may never cum like that again. It was wonderful. She snuggled tightly against his chest though her hand wandered down and held his softening cock. Evelyn was licking her ass trying to get Ben's load of cum out. The rest were all watching the scene in amazement.

Finally, Angel said, "If I ever find a man who will take me to that great an orgasm, I am his forever."

Erin smiled. "I am Ben's."

Everyone sat down to talk with the couple in the middle of the discussion. Angel said, "I had just spread the word this morning that you were off limits for some time. Something changed while you to were walking this morning."

Ben said, "Yes. We talked and were honest about how we felt about our feelings and the lifestyle here. We came to an agreement that allows us to be part of the group but also allows us to be the couple that we believe is important to us, too."

Erin picked up the thread. "I had not participated in the fucking up until today staying with Ben. I had eaten and been eaten but, for the guys, only Ben had gotten his cock in me. We knew that we enjoyed everyone but that there was something special about our relationship. While we were out, we talked through it. I told Ben that it was up to him. I would participate in the group. I like you guys. There is a limit though. My ass is off limits to all cocks but Ben's. I really don't want to do much without him present either. I don't mind giving my brothers a blowjob or a pussy fuck at home but I am sexual in a real way only with Ben."

Ben finished with, "Is everyone okay with this?" Everyone looked around and slowly nodded. "It's important for us to be a couple but we wanted to find a way to be part of the group, too."

Carol asked, "Erin, do you really like Ben's cock in your ass that much?"

"Yes, I love him in my ass. He gives me huge orgasms everywhere he puts his cock. Yesterday, I had a small orgasm when he fucked Evelyn's ass and came. I had a bigger one when I sucked him clean. It's not the cock but who it's attached to."

They just lay around for most of the afternoon naked working on their suntans and swimming a little. Late that afternoon, Jack phoned his mother and talked her into permitting his brother, sister, and him to stay over another night. He got off the phone and said to all. "It's easier to talk her into this one night at a time." He laughed.

He lay back. "Carol, come take my cock for a ride." Carol smiled and straddled him. His cock went in deeply and she moaned a little as his pelvis and hers smacked together. They began a slow rocking motion.

Tom mounted Angel and pushed his cock in her cunt missionary style.

Evelyn got on top of Rick taking his cock in her cunt and Mike got behind her pushing into her ass.

Ben got hard watching and Erin rolled over and snuggled her back to him spoon style. She whispered, "Put it in my ass, Ben." Ben wasted no time in pushing his cock home in her ass. They just held tight enjoying his cock in her rectum. They made a very slow, slight, thrusting enjoying the feeling and friction of the ass fuck.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.