My Sluts
Chapter 7

 

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - When I turned 16, I finally noticed how pretty all the girls in my family were. My four sister's and my mom were causing to be hard all day. This is what happened that summer.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Double Penetration  

After dad left for work, I helped clear the breakfast table. I ate all the uneaten eggs. They were great, even cool.

“Joseph, those weren’t even your plate,” mom said.

“Something about eggs, I like to eat them, and plant them inside my mother.”

“Joseph, that is very disturbing to hear,” she said grinning.

The girls got up to leave, so I put down the plates in my hands and planted a big kiss on all their lips, lingering with Sally. I felt her melt in my arms. They emptied the kitchen leaving Mom and I alone.

“So, who was in your room last night,” she asked.

“Sally, she might be the most sexualized sister of the four. She was awesome. We even had some bodacious shower sex...”

“I don’t need to hear the details. When are we scheduled for? Your father is good, but doesn’t fill me as full as you do.”

“Maybe later, after I get back from my sisters’ place. Tania will be home after ten am, so I plan to swim for a while. Don’t start anything without me,” I said.

“That won’t be as easy as you think Joe. I’m a little jealous that all your sisters are sharing you, but I do understand.”


To make them all pregnant, I needed to have them all again really soon. When Tania came home, I was waiting for her. She smiled the moment, she saw me, taking my hand as she opened the door.

“Hey lover, been waiting long?”

“Not really, I’m anxious to get all of you pregnant. When will Nadia be home?”

“In about ninety minutes. Come on ... let’s get naked,” my oldest twin sister asked.

In her room, we were naked quickly. She wanted to take me for a ride, so I got on my back and let her do as she wished.

“I would like to blow you and fuck you, but I know you want Nadia when she gets home,” she said climbing over me and sliding slowly down impaling herself. She started a nice moderate tempo fucking which I was content with. She dropped her tits so I could suck on them, and I did. I was using my hands and squeezing her tits along with teasing her nipples with my tongue.

She was having an orgasm as I did this over and over. She put her fingers on the part of my dick that was exposed as we fucked. That was new and getting me so very close to dumping a load up my sister’s pussy.

“Let me get on top, I’m ready to blow,” I asked her. She moved up against me and rolled me on top. Somehow, we stayed connected. Less than a minute later I felt it about to happen. “Tania...” was all I could say as I felt my dick filling up and it let go deep inside my sister.

“Oh, dear Joseph. That feels so nice. I think I may already be pregnant, but a load like that can certainly help.”

“I love you Tania, I hope you know that,” I said still fucking her like it wasn’t over yet.

“If you want to go swimming, go ahead. You need some me-time. Nadia will want just as much as you gave me, if not more. Who’s next at home?”

“If I got home soon enough, probably Mom. She’s told me that dad had become ‘one and done.’ They still want another child, at least she does. I’m probably going to be the father of all five of your children. I would be so proud if that happens.”

“Pull out and go swimming. I love you too, Joe!”

“Can I get you anything, before I go?” I asked.

“Throw me a towel. See you in thirty minutes, Lover!”

I pulled out, went to get her a towel. She asked if I wanted my dick cleaned off, and I said that I did. She did a quick licking and had me cleaned off.

I pulled on my suit giving her a kiss on my way out.


I had a nice comfortable swim, as Nadia came out in a bodacious bikini and got in the water with me.

“Hey Joe. Tania is practically glowing. Do you want the daily double here or upstairs?”

“You know that I would prefer being on top of you or Tania and fucking you until your eyes roll back in your head,” I answered.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.