My Sluts - Cover

My Sluts

 

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - When I turned 16, I finally noticed how pretty all the girls in my family were. My four sister's and my mom were causing to be hard all day. This is what happened that summer.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Double Penetration  

That night, after dinner I went back in my room to play some more soccer.

“Knock, Knock,” a voice said.

“Com on in Mom, if you dare?”

She did, laughing at my remark and sat down on my bed.

“You really like that new game, don’t you?”

“It’s my favorite game I can play by myself. I prefer two-person games,” I said.

“Lambert, er ... your father, told me he came up and talked to you about girls.”

“Yeah,” I said still playing the game.

“Stop that for a moment, please?”

“Sure gorgeous!”

“You should stop calling me that, you know,” she said. Her eyes told me something different.

“So,” I said moving to beside her, “Is there a problem?” I started running my fingertips along the top of her neck.

“He is becoming more amorous towards me,” she said.

“Isn’t that a good thing?” I said taking her hand and kissing it.

“Yes ... it is a good thing, but I don’t want to stop what we’ve started.”

“Which is?” I said.

“The best lovemaking I’ve had since your father and I have gotten married.”

“What’s wrong?”

“He is finishing a lot ... sooner than he used to. I think he is a little stressed about all the money and houses and stuff.”

“So, he’s parting the Red Sea, but Moses ain’t getting across in time?”

“Joseph, you are incorrigible,” she said with a big grin.

“You can come and talk to me anytime, especially if you are horny. Just looking at you in the flimsy robe is getting me hard. Is there anything I can do to ... right now?”

I slid my left hand inside the robe and found her nipples hard as a rock. I moved to being on my knees before her opening her robe and exposing both breasts.

“Does he tell you how beautiful you are?”

“Sometimes, but he doesn’t look at me the same way you, Honey.”

I was playing with both nipples as I asked, “Does he play with these all the time?”

“N-N-No, sometimes he does, but he seems distracted.”

“You’ve have had five children with him. Is he taking you for granted?”

That caused her to sit up. “Yes, yes he is. What should I do to shake him up a little Joseph?”

“Even though I would like it first, you could let him fuck you in the ass.”

“I don’t know about that. We tried a long time ago, and it hurt like hell.”

“How long since you gave him an unexpected blow job?”

“What exactly do you mean, by unexpected?”

“Take him lunch and get under his desk and blow him while people come in and talk to him.”

“You really think that would work?” my perky mom asked.

She got up, took my hand and said, “I’m going to try that sometimes this week, goodnight?”

“Goodnight Beautiful,” I said giving her a touch kiss on her lips.


I got up and went to Sally’s door, knocking.

“Come in!”

I did, and I dropped my boxers and climbed on her bed.

“Oh, my – that looks so big!”

“All for you little sister. Have you stopped taking pills?”

“Yes, I’ve been waiting for my big brother to come and make love to me,” my 14-year-old sister said.

“Take off your clothes, Sis,” I requested.

She took off her panties first, then her top.

I went at her pussy with my tongue, producing a quick gasp from her. “More, please?”

I began a trip around the outside of her vaginal lips. She loved that. I went in to lick her insides for a while, again causing her to mewl a soft moan. I took some time on her clit, and she could barely withhold a scream. She picked up a pillow and screamed into it.

“Joe, I never knew that would feel so good. Do it some more?”

I did as she asked, making her squeal like a little girl. Wait, she is one!

She knew enough to push my face down into her pussy. She was enjoying herself as was I. My tongue was making her giggle while she was orgasming on my dick.

I pulled away from her pussy. She was twisting her own nipples while I had been munching on her.

I moved to her nipples replacing her fingers with my lips.

“Is everything all right in there?” Mom asked.

“Sure is, Mom,” I answered.

“OK, have fun!” We heard her laughing.

“Joseph, would you please fuck me now?”

“Not a problem,” I said, moving myself into position.

First, I gave her a nice kiss. She kissed me back pulling my face into hers. I put myself at her entrance. She was so into our kiss, I just pushed inside her. Our kiss didn’t even slow down as I slid all the way inside my youngest sister, completing my intermediate goal of fucking all the women in my family.

She broke off the kiss saying, “That feels so good Joe. I’m last, aren’t I?”

“Yes, but you always save the best for last, don’t you?” I said having anticipated this remark.

“That’s OK, I know I’m the least experienced of everybody, but that means we need to do this at least twice a week, so I can become a slut like my sisters and my mother!”

“Sally, that’s a terrible thing to say about anybody, especially your own family, and your mother!” I said.

“I’m sorry; I thought that was what a girl who sleeps around is called,” she said.

“The only one sleeping around is me,” I pointed out. “Does that make me a slut?”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.