My Sluts - Cover

My Sluts

 

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - When I turned 16, I finally noticed how pretty all the girls in my family were. My four sister's and my mom were causing to be hard all day. This is what happened that summer.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Double Penetration  

On their way out of the door, with clean laundry, Nadia stopped to whisper, “I’ll be home after ten am. I can’t wait.”

I took the bag she was trying to carry out to the car for her. After it was all put in the back seat of their van, Nadia grabbed my balls and said, “I want these full. Don’t do anything tonight please?”

“I may have made a promise, but I’ll do my best. See you at ten o one.”

They both chuckled as I waved good-bye to them.


I came back closing the door. I saw Sally looking especially adorable.

I plopped on the sofa, with Sally on one side and Cheryl on the other. “Dad, is it OK to watch a pay-per-view movie?”

Dad yelled, “Edel, come down here for a moment please? I have something to talk to ALL of you about.”

We all were in earshot.

“I know that you have all been good at saving money, using coupons and such. I need to tell you something that nobody here knows.”

“Well, what it is, Dad?” I asked.

“The man who hired me right out of college, died recently. He had no heirs, no brother or sisters. I found out that he left me most everything he had.”

Mom had dropped onto his lap and asked, “What did he leave you?”

“Three homes in three states, and $23,450,000. My lawyer has told me not to touch it until the probate was over. It was, as of yesterday. All the property and bonds are in my name. I took the time to create a will for myself.”

“Is there something you’re not telling me, Lambert?” mom asked putting her arms around him.

“No, I’m not dying,” he chuckled. I saw mom with a tear falling.

The five of us all laughed.

“What does this all mean?” Sally asked.

“As my lawyer put it, I am worth more dead than alive,” he said, thinking that was funny. “A trust has been created. All the homes, including this one and the bank account the money is in have been placed in the trust.”

“What do I get if you croak tomorrow, Dad?” I said getting slaps from both my sisters.

Holding in a chuckle, he said, “When I die, it goes to your mother. If we die in the same circumstance, I am legally considered having perished first. At that point, the homes you five kids get to fight over, while the money is split five ways equally. You don’t have access to it until you turn 18. My lawyer is the Trustee until the oldest of you turns 18 that would be Nadia, by 17 minutes.”

“I waited to tell you until everything had happened legally. We are not poor, but I do not want you to think that you can buy anything you want. Live within your means.”

“Dad, I’m going to Nadia’s place to swim tomorrow. Would it be all right if I tell them all of this?”

“Sure. I knew if I told this with them here I would be bombarded with question after question. Be prepared for an onslaught tomorrow?”

“Sure will,” I said chuckling to myself. I sure hope so.


Later, after dinner, I was up in my room changing into something to sleep in when my door was opened. It was Cheryl, in a cute pink nightgown. She was naked underneath. Oh man!

“Can this wait until tomorrow night?” I asked. “You can stay if you can keep your hands to yourself.”

Her smile was brilliant as she started to get naked.

“No, Cheryl. In case mom or dad comes into my room, but go ahead and slide in my bed and sleep next to me. I wouldn’t mind cuddling.”

She crawled in, backing up against my happy groin. “This feels wonderful,” she said. “Touch me somewhere, please?”

I placed my hand on her tummy.

“Oooh, yeah, Joe. That feels nice.”

“Go to sleep Sis. I love you!”


The next morning, I slipped out of bed and stepped into the shower before I left for Nadia’s place. I half expected Cheryl to come in with me, but she was out cold in the bed.

I put on some swim trunks and a T-shirt. I went back to Cheryl and gave her a kiss on the top of the head.

“Love you baby,” I said.


I rapped on the door. Nadia let me in.

“Hey Joe. Is it my turn today?”

“All day, if you would like,” I responded

“Goodie,” she said pulling me to her bedroom.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.