My Sluts - Cover

My Sluts

 

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - When I turned 16, I finally noticed how pretty all the girls in my family were. My four sister's and my mom were causing to be hard all day. This is what happened that summer.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Double Penetration  

As dad and I cleared the table, he said, “Just because your sisters are pretty, it doesn’t give you license to treat them like girlfriends. If I hear that you have ever done anything they didn’t want, you will be peeing out of a different orifice than you do right now. Do you understand me?”

“Yes sir, I do!”

“Now, I had pretty sisters growing up and we teased and flirted, but we kept things under control. You have four fabulous sisters. When I was your age, I was randy and carefree. We actually had some pregnancy scares along the way. Don’t take that story as a goal of some kind. All right?”

“Yeah dad,” I said.

What else could I say?

Operation, Get Them All Pregnant: was conceived that night.

The girls who live at home would be last. My twin older sisters, Nadia and Tania would be first and second.

The next day I took my car and swim trunks to the apartment they shared. They had invited me over to swim whenever I wanted. I would be using that invitation to my advantage.

I knocked on apartment #17 and Nadia opened the door.

“Hey Joe, coming over to swim?”

“Yeah, is now a good time?”

“Tania is gone for the day, but I would love the company of a big strong teenage boy,” she flirted.

I just looked at her and smiled.

“You can change in the bathroom, or right here. Whatever you want?”

We had flirted before, but not to this extreme. She must be horny. I decided to call her bluff and dropped trousers right there. I took all the time I could kicking off my pants and boxers pants. I pulled off my shirt and was naked in front of my sister.

Her eyes went to my thick seven-inch dick. I saw her mouth open. She took me by the hand and instead of swimming she took me to her bedroom.

She was quite aroused.

“It’s been so long since I had any cock. Would my little brother like to fuck me?”

“Since I was eleven years old, I wanted to, Nadia. Take off your clothes please?”

“Such good manners,” she said first revealing her breasts to me. She hadn’t a bra on. I reached out and softly touched one. She liked that, as she was naked now.

“Do you know how to fuck, little brother?”

“Yes, I do.” I answered lying my ass off. “Get on the bed and spread your legs, bitch?”

“Joseph!”

I was as hard as ever in my life and put just the tip in. She was ecstatic over this. “Gimmee more, please. Gimmee all of it, please?”

I pushed about halfway in. “It feels so good. Joseph, please fuck me? Fuck me hard?”

All I knew about sex was what I had seen in porn.

I started a slow and steady fuck of my older sister. After about fifteen minutes had passed, I asked, “Are you ready? I only want to fuck you if I can get you pregnant. Is that wrong of me?”

“No, it’s not. I took a pill this morning. We could schedule for you to come back when Tania is here. We both want babies, but don’t want the dickwads that come with it.”

I took my hands and placed them each on a breast as I kicked myself into my final gear. Without telling her I began to cum inside her. My god, I never came this much when I masturbate. I kept pushing inside her as I began kissing her. She kissed me back, and we were connected at the mouth and the groin. I kept thrusting all I could while kissing my sister.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.