Katrina - Cover

Katrina

Copyright© 2013 by DG Hear

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - I was a young woman who wanted to experence life. I made mistakes but went on with my life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Group Sex  

It had been four months since Jeff has been gone. He had sent me letters telling me how much he missed me and Alecia. Other than studying, going to work and doing things with my family, I went out to sing Karaoke with my friends every couple of weeks. I no longer drove there by myself, since the incident.

A couple of my male friends would joke about hitting on me but never tried anything after I would shut them down. I made sure they knew I was waiting for Jeff. I think they stayed around just in case either Jeff or I changed our minds.

On one Saturday, that I had a night off, I felt really sad. I thought about Jeff and how much I missed him. I had to wonder if he still felt the same about me. After all it had been four and a half months that we've been apart. In his letters he said he still loved me.

My friend Eric and a couple of other nurses convinced me to go to Karaoke. They said I needed a night out and it might make me feel better. Mom agreed with them and said she would watch Alecia for me. My friend Jen picked me up and said the others would meet us there. We arrived at the lounge and Eric got us a front row table. There were six of us in all; four girls and two guys.

We all were drinking and listening to the different singers. Some were really good while others were terrible, but at least they tried. Eric asked me to sing. I wasn't really in the mood, but the rest of my friends kept pushing me and finally I agreed to sing something.

The problem was I was in a sad mood and thinking about Jeff. I decided to sing a sad song. It was 'Missing You', which had been sung by a number of famous singers.

When on the stage and the bright lights are on you it is hard to see beyond the front row of tables. There were always people coming in and leaving. Most were nice enough not to leave during someone's performance. A few people were coming in as I began to sing.

Missing you can't help but wish that you
were in my arms tonight making love to me
I always spend my time just writing lines to you
Can't wait for you to write saying you love me too

I put a lot of feeling into the song while singing and thinking about Jeff. It was then I thought I heard something. It sounded like a male voice singing along with me. I kept singing.

Kissing you, that's all I want to do
It never seems just right now that we're apart

The person who was singing was walking toward the stage. People at our table were looking back to see who it was. When he got near the stage I stopped singing but the music continued. It was Jeff standing there in his uniform.

I yelled out, "Jeff!" and jumped off the stage platform right into his arms. He was in his uniform and everyone started cheering and clapping for us. I hugged and kissed him in front of everyone. The girls at my table were crying, the guys didn't seem quite as happy.

The first thing that came into my mind was the movie, 'An Officer and a Gentleman, ' where at the end he carries her out of the factory. We didn't do that, but I said goodnight to my friends as Jeff put his arm around me and we walked out.

He told me he stopped by to surprise me and Mom said I was as the lounge. We went back to the house and Mom and Alecia came and sat with us. It was then Jeff knelt on one knee and pulled out an engagement ring. Before he could say anything, I burst out crying. I looked over at Mom and she had tears running down her cheeks also.

"Katrina, it's been a long time coming, but you have always been my best friend. Would you do the honor of becoming my wife and Marry Me?"

Needless to say, I said, "Yes." We planned the wedding for seven months away. He would be out of the service in three weeks and starting his training with the Detroit Police Department. He was again living at the Air Force Base in Michigan. Also, by then I would be done with my additional classes.

Our first time making love:

After he proposed, he asked me if I would come to his parents' home with him and tell them the good news. It was rather late and he said he would bring me back first thing in the morning. Mom told me to go and that she would watch Alecia. I packed a little overnight bag and we left.

When we arrived at his parents house Jeff told me to leave the bag in the car for now. It surprised me a bit but I didn't think much of it. I said "hi" to Jeff's parents. Needless to say I have known them my whole life but haven't seen them for a couple of years. They knew about my daughter and said they hoped to meet her soon. They were a bit surprised when Jeff told them that he had proposed to me and we would be getting married in seven months. They seemed to be both surprised and happy.

Jeff excused himself and said he wanted to change out of his uniform. I talked to the Royer's and updated them on my job and education. I showed them a couple pictures of Alecia. Thank God they didn't ask a lot of questions about her sperm donor. That's all Matt ended up being. Mrs. Royer told me she would contact my mother and help her in any way she could with the wedding. She and my mom were always good friends.

Jeff came down the stairs dressed in casual clothes and told his parents that he was taking me out for a hot dog and would see them in the morning. I was surprised but went along with him. I said goodbye to his parents and we left.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.