Katrina
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2013 by DG Hear

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I was a young woman who wanted to experence life. I made mistakes but went on with my life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Group Sex  

I finally arrived home and my mom was waiting for me. She helped me bring in all of my and Alecia's things. She had my old bedroom ready for me and had Alecia's crib already set up in there.

I hugged and kissed my little baby. I had to wonder what kind of future she would have. I would make sure she didn't make the same mistakes that I did, but then realized I was talking and sounding like my mother.

I was about to tell my mother the whole story, but she said I needed to eat something first. She made me some bacon, eggs and toast. Afterwards, I told her the whole sordid story. I began by telling her she was right, and Matt had just used me for sex. She asked me about child support and that's when I explained to her that Matt's name wasn't on the birth certificate.

I explained that he wasn't going to put it on, till after a DNA test had been done. "Did he have the test done?" my mother asked.

"Yes, and it shows he's the father which I already knew, since I had never had sex with anyone else." Mom said she forgot something and went and got a pill. She told me to take it now, it was the "morning after" pill.

I told her I was on the pill, and she explained to me that it was to make absolutely sure I didn't get pregnant again. She reminded me I was on the pill the last time and had gotten pregnant.

I looked at her and said, "Mom! I love you so much. You're the only one who understands." I started crying.

She hugged me, and told me to let it out. We all needed a decent cry once in awhile. I noticed she also had tears in her eyes.


I had only heard from Jeff twice in the last nine months. Once after I told him I was pregnant and again after Alecia was born. He did tell me to take care and that he wouldn't be in contact with me often since he was deployed to some combat zones.

I figured he used that as an excuse and probably didn't want anything to do with me since I had a baby now. I guess I could hardly blame him, but I did miss him. I know that he would have been the only person I could have turned to, besides my mom. I did continue to write to him, but got no letters in return.

My younger brother and sister were happy to see me and they said they loved their little niece. Mom would let them hold her and feed her a bottle but only if they were sitting down. They both said they loved her, but how can a cute little girl like her have such stinky poop. We all had to laugh.

I contacted the college and told them I had moved back home and would no longer be able to do the billing. I thanked them for giving me the opportunity to make some extra money. I would have liked to continue, but their rules are that the positions are for those who live on campus.

Mom came home on from work Monday afternoon and told me she had gotten me a job interview at the hospital. I had to go through the interview process but she was pretty sure I would get the position. She did tell me it would be on the midnight shift, but it was a start. I would also have to take the exam for my nursing license soon.

At the interview, they said they were impressed with my resume, since I had graduated with honors at both high school and college. They asked me why I didn't continue on and get my four year degree. Mom had told me to tell them the truth and I did.

I told them I had gotten pregnant and have a sweet, beautiful little girl. I let them know I was planning on continuing with my education, doing on line courses and going locally, if needed. I did receive my degree as an RN but still had to take the state licensing exam, which I planned to do fairly soon.

They did tell me, they knew my mother and if I was half the nurse she was, they would be pleased, before telling me the position was on the night shift as a nurses' aid until I took and passed the state exam. They wanted to make sure I understood that. They would hold the RN position open for me for a month. I assured them I would be ready and had made an appointment to take the licensing exam the following week.

I was to start work on Friday night. It was also a weekend job. I would work the night shift, ten hours a night, Friday through Monday. I would get Tuesday through Thursday off.

The nights I worked, I needed someone to watch Alecia for a few hours during the day. Needless to say that when Mom was home it was fine but there were days that we both might be gone for a few hours. Our neighbor Mrs. White agreed to be our babysitter whenever we needed one. Usually it was when Mom left for work in the mornings, until I got home.

I have to admit, it was hard getting used to working the night shift. I would come home and usually feed Alecia and I loved it when we both took a nap. I would have to get up when she was awake though, until my sister got home from school. My sleep was rather erratic. Mom told me that was the price I paid for motherhood, but she also told me she was very proud of me.

I started on-line classes from the local college and did most of my studying on the days I didn't work. There was hardly enough time in my schedule for taking care of Alecia, work and trying to get some sleep. It was nice to help support myself and Alecia. Mom wouldn't take any money from me. I did help pay for the groceries and things that Alecia needed. I also paid for the babysitting Mrs. White and my sister did for me.

The following week I took the state board exams, passed, and was officially an RN. I was so happy and so was the hospital as well as my mother. Needless to say it changed my duties at the hospital. I had a lot more responsibility, but also a bigger payday.


Mom sat down with me and asked to see the DNA results of Matt and Alecia. I showed them to her and she said Matt needed to help pay for his child. When I asked her what if he released the pictures of me? She said, "So what! You're not going to school there anymore and I don't think the Balo's want to go to court and tarnish Matt's reputation more than it already is.

"The internet is filled with people having sex. I don't think you have to worry because the two guys you were with would probably be kicked off the team if the school found out the truth. I don't believe his parents would let Matt go public with the pictures."

Mom called Mrs. Balo and said that they needed to talk. Mrs. Balo was trying to make me out to be a slut and trying to seduce her son. "Well in that case she succeeded. I have the DNA results that state without a doubt, your son is the father of my granddaughter. All we need to do is come up with a reasonable support amount or we will see you in court."

Mrs. Balo was probably saying all kinds of shit because my mom was just listening and shaking her head back and forth. Then my mom let her have it with both barrels.

"Listen, you Bitch! You're not talking to some damn teenager. Your son fucked my daughter and they produced a baby. He then set her up to be fucked by his friends." Mom stopped talking for a bit and then started again.

"I don't give a flying crap about your son's pictures. He 'WILL' be paying child support! I suggest we meet and decide on an amount or we will go to court and I'll also push to have him charged with setting up my daughter to be used. If we win or lose, he and his buddies' football careers will be over."

Mom was listening again. She wrote down some information and said she would see her then. I was so proud of my mother. I was wrong about her. I wanted to be just like her.

She told me we had to go to Toledo, Ohio on Tuesday evening and have a sit down with the Balo's and their lawyer. It was only a two hour drive from our house to Toledo. I asked mom if we should get a lawyer and she told me it wasn't necessary; that we had Matt by the balls. It made me smile.

We showed up at the appointed time and the only person that was there was the Balo's lawyer. "Where are the Balo's?" Mom asked.

"I'm sorry, but they couldn't make it, but I have full power of attorney to speak for them. I have their required signatures on all the documents." He showed them to us.

"So, what's their offer?" asked Mom.

"Well, they would prefer to make a onetime bulk payment instead of monthly child support payments. They would like to keep his name off the birth certificate if possible. They would be willing to pay extra to make that happen."

"You mean to tell me that your asshole clients don't want anything to do with their granddaughter?" Mom said very loudly. People were staring at us but that doesn't faze my mother. "What kind of numbers are we talking about so they never have to speak of their grandchild again?"

I could tell the attorney was flustered. I doubt he expected to be talking to someone like my mother. "Umm ... They mentioned fifteen thousand dollars."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.