Katrina - Cover

Katrina

Copyright© 2013 by DG Hear

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I was a young woman who wanted to experence life. I made mistakes but went on with my life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Group Sex  

I had moved into Matt's apartment. He said he wanted to do right by me and the baby. I wasn't totally sure what he meant by that and was a little afraid to ask. I did ask him if he told his parents about us and he hesitated and said the timing wasn't right but he would tell them soon.

Matt and I had sex almost every night but things were changing. He had me go down on him more often and afterwards just fucked me. I usually came but he didn't seem as interested in me. He did tell me that he missed my nice shape and was leery about having sex with me and hurting the baby.

I told him at least a dozen times that the doctor said it was fine to make love, it wouldn't hurt the baby. The bigger I got the less time Matt paid any attention to me. I knew it wasn't going well between us but I did my best to hold it together.

I continued my education and got my two year degree in nursing. By then I was really huge and Matt always made excuses for not having sex. To be honest, my back ached a lot and I really didn't care if we made love or not.

I didn't see Matt much. He was spending a lot of his time at football practice when he wasn't in class. I didn't want to argue with him because I figured this was hard on him also.


Meeting Matt's parents:

Back in my sixth month of pregnancy we got a visit from Matt's parents. They were shocked when they found me at the apartment that they were paying for. Matt wasn't home at the time when I answered the door.

"Who are you and what are you doing in our son's apartment?" asked Matt's mom Mrs. Balo.

I was tongue-tied for words at first but then explained to them that I was Matt's girlfriend Trina Whiting. They asked where Matt was and I explained to them that he had summer football practice and would hopefully be home within the hour.

They must have asked me a thousand questions and I tried to answer them truthfully. I explained to them when I was due but that Matt and I haven't made any plans yet.

Thank God, Matt arrived home and was shocked when he saw his parents. "I can explain," said Matt. "I was going to tell you but just didn't find the right time," he said to his parents.

"Right time!" said Mrs. Balo. Her husband didn't do much talking but just listened to what everyone was saying. "The girl is six months pregnant and you've been home three times in the last three months and you couldn't find the right time to tell us?"

"I'm sorry Mom."

"Sorry doesn't cut it Matt. What could you possibly have been thinking?" She looked at me and asked if they could be alone with Matt. I told them that I would take a walk and come back in about a half hour. I went to the library and was trying to read a book about child birth but mostly just sat there wondering what all they might be talking about.

When I returned Matt was sitting on the couch looking rather dejected. "So, what's going on," I asked. His parents were gone.

"I tried to explain to them that you moved in here so I could help take care of you and the baby. They laughed at me and said I couldn't even take care of myself and I should think twice about staying with you."

"So, what did you say to them?"

"That, I was trying to do the right thing. They said they would give you fifteen thousand dollars if you had an abortion."

"What! What kind of parents are they? They want me to kill our baby, their grandchild? No way will I ever do it. I'll raise this baby on my own first. What did you say to them?"

"I told them that I know you wouldn't do it and would have the baby. They told me if I married you that they would cut me off completely. There is no way I could afford to live here and go to college. They asked me if I was even sure the baby was mine. I told them I was pretty sure."

"What do you mean 'pretty sure'? Did you tell them I was a virgin and you were the only man I've been with?"

"Yes, but they just smirked at me and said before I signed any parental papers that I should be sure." I knew they were telling him to get a DNA test before admitting anything.

I really felt down but Matt did tell me that he told them that we were going to live together at least till the baby was born. I knew he was between a rock and a hard place and I didn't want to push the issue anymore for now. To say I was worried about my future with Matt would be an understatement.


I kept in touch with my mom but didn't tell her about Matt's parents visiting. The bigger I got the more Matt stayed away from me. He even went to a few parties and I stayed home. I do believe he was ashamed of me. I was the good looking cheerleader and now a big overweight whale.

In my eight month I got a call from Matt's mother. I couldn't believe it when she said she wanted to see me. She did say she didn't want Matt to know that we were meeting. When I asked her what this was about she told me she had some private and very personal things to tell me.

I did agree to meet with her at a small diner on campus. When she arrived we ordered some tea. She looked at me and probably thought I looked like a blimp. "What is it you wanted to say to me?" I asked.

"First I want to apologize for my behavior the last time we met. It takes two to get pregnant and I was blaming only you. Matt, is our only child and we want the best for him. He has two years to go in college to finish. His dad has a place for him in his firm but he has to get a degree.

"Why are you telling me this?" I asked.

"You need to know that you're not the first girl that Matt got pregnant." I must have looked shocked, because I was.

"The reason Matt transferred to this college had nothing to do with football other than he was offered a scholarship here also. He was red shirted at Penn State but the reason he transferred was he got a girl pregnant. When he told us he didn't love her but was just having sex, we intervened. We gave her fifteen thousand dollars. She aborted the baby and kept the rest of the money.

"Matt had to get out of the university or take a chance on possibly losing his scholarship. That's why he transferred here. Now you know why we reacted the way we did to your pregnancy. It was déjà vu all over again."

"Mrs. Balo, this is Matt's baby and he can wait till it's born and run a DNA test. I'm not out to hook Matt or ruin his scholarship. I'm going to finish the semester out and get my degree. What happens after that, I don't know. Whether you like it or not I'm having my baby."

I got up and left the diner. I got back to the apartment and cried. I really didn't know what my future would be. A week later I got my degree. I didn't even go to the ceremony. I went to my counselor's office and she handed it to me. She even smiled at me for finishing. I was one of the top students in my class.

I called my mother and told her I got my degree from the counselor. Mom was mad at me and said I should have crossed the stage; I had earned it. She was going to take time off and bring my brother and sister to the graduation.

It was a couple of weeks later when my water broke while Matt was at practice. I called his cell phone but he didn't answer so I left a message. I called my mom and she said to call an ambulance and get to the hospital. She was leaving to come be with me.

I was in labor for nearly six hours. My mom arrived at the hospital and stayed with me. The baby was born before Matt even showed up. We had a beautiful baby girl. Mom cried as she held her grandchild.

After Matt showed up he apologized and said he never checked his messages. Mom didn't buy it and gave him a dirty look. They came in to get information for the birth certificate and Matt said not to put his name on it till he received his DNA test back.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.