The Essence of Julie
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The evolving story of a young girl's sexual awareness.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

During that final school year with Julie, I discovered quite a lot about myself. I knew that I was obsessed with Julie to an unhealthy degree and that I was capable of infinitely more jealousy than I ever suspected.

I have to confess that I was so jealous of the beautiful Elena who had recently become our third room-mate that I would often punish her flanks and her boobs with my riding crop and nasty fingers. To her credit, the girl took it all with a spirit of cooperation and offered her pretty flesh to my humiliating treatment. After a couple of weeks of watching the two of them get closer and closer, I surrendered entirely and decided to go back to boys as an outlet for my sexual frustration.

It seemed to be a perfect solution because I was beginning to experience multiple orgasms with the introduction of any size cock in either my vagina or my brown star.

I still took advantage of Julie's streak of dominance and encouraged her to use the leash and collar on Elena when they were in the house. I took great pleasure in using the end of the leash to whip Elena's proud buttocks and soft pussy lips when she was on her knees tending to my Julie's greedy pussy.

It was right about then that I discovered a group of four boys all living in a unit on the top floor. They were sort of geeky but not lacking in handsome qualities. I personally inspected all of their cocks in the guise of being the "dorm mother" checking on all residents for the presence of fleas or crabs because once they got started in a building they eventually wound up in every bed with the way the young people hopped from bed to bed like bunny rabbits. The boys were worse than the girls and they seldom took showers after dipping their happy cocks in a new girl's snatch.

I gave those four boys a little speech on the power of cleanliness and led them to the shower to wash them all off with my greedy hot little hands that managed to learn all the secrets of their manly equipment and help them all to a speedy release. They all seemed onboard with the program and one of them was so enthusiastic that he took her into the bathroom and did her anally with both of the looking in the mirror and laughing at each other's expressions.

I think it was the fact that Julie had hurt me deeply with her fickle approach to being best friends. She had sort of dropped me like a hot potato when Elena started licking her brown star and in a sense I couldn't blame her because Elena's lips on one's backside was enough to cause a serious orgasm just thinking about it.

Since I felt I was sort of the "third wheel" on our room-mate bicycle, I decided to move out of the room and in with the four geek boys with happy cocks. It was a big change for me but the thought of all that cock was enough to make me practically drool in anticipation. I guess I was not a very good lesbian after all. I still loved Julie and lusted after Elena but my heart really wasn't into it what with the constant negative effects of my terrible jealousy.

The boys were called Tommy, Jimmy, Harry and Donald. They were all easy names for me to remember and I sorted them by the size of their cock. Donald was definitely the longest and came in a whopping ten inches. However, Harry was almost as rewarding because his stubby dick was the thickest one I had ever seen in my life. I was thankful he wasn't too much into anal antics because I think having that thing up my backside multiple times would make me walk with a permanent limp and a crooked back. Whenever I see another girl walking like that, I have to laugh because I know she just took a cock up the ass. Harry's cock would leave a lasting impression and I was glad he was more of a mouth man and liked face fucking more than anything else. He was easy to get off because his stubby thick cock didn't come close to gagging my throat like Donald's when he had it buried to the hilt. The other two boys Tommy and Jimmy were pretty much standard issue except for the fact Tommy was one of those guys who always had a huge load of creamy cum whenever he came. The first time I let him cum in my pussy he filled me up to the brim and then with nowhere else to put his stuff he pulled out and the rest of his good lined my tummy and my boobs and even my chin with sticky cream that clung to my skin like I was some kind of magnet.

In fact, the boys were wearing me down to the bone and I searched around to find a backup to help me out taking care of their needs. In a stroke of good fortune, my cousin Carmela came in from the country to attend the Community College and I talked her into moving in with us provided she had no problem with sharing the load so to speak. Carmela was a pretty girl at eighteen but she was a trifle overweight even though it sure didn't look bad on her. I could tell the boys liked the way her ass jiggled when she walked and even with a bra, her boobs were always moving in different directions at the same time.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.