The Props Master 1: Ritual Reality - Cover

The Props Master 1: Ritual Reality

Copyright© 2013 to Elder Road Books

Chapter 14: Demon-Man

Tuesday, 3 June 1969

“ ... I’m in love, I’m in love, I’m in love with a wonderful gal!” sang Wayne as he and Glenn finished packing their suitcases.

“You’re insane. You’re insane. You’re insane,” Glenn mimicked back at his friend. “Who, prithee, dost thou love?”

“Aye, there’s the rub,” Wayne quoted then improvised. “Whether it is nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of young love or take up arms with age and experience for new. Who would bear the whips and scorns of passion’s roller coaster, the pangs of despised love, when he might fly to others with love unrequited? Or shall he take up his cup, fill it with coffee and have a doughnut?”

“You’d part with the passionate princess to worship the ice-cold queen?” Glenn mocked.

“No. It’s the underlying enchantment, hidden glances, secret touches, but forbidden love. Like Lancelot and Guinevere.”

“You and your King Arthur,” Glenn grumbled. “Look where their secret love led them. You can’t survive on unrequited love for the rest of your life.”

“Not unrequited,” Wayne sighed, “just unconsummated.”

“Like I’ll die soon enough that I can see you live a life of chastity. You can’t put a woman on a pedestal and worship her these days.”

“Watch me!”

“Chip, chip, crumble, crumble. Shovel, shovel, out the rubble,” Glenn quipped. “Love from afar if you must, but I’ll take a goddess in the flesh any day.” A knock at the dorm room door cut Glenn off. “Who’s there?” he asked in his best falsetto.

“It’s Judith. Is Wayne there?” Glenn looked at Wayne questioningly.

“A goddess in the flesh,” Wayne said, stepping to the door. He swung it open and fell to the floor at Judith’s feet. She was wearing a short-sleeved sweater, a skirt that stopped where her legs began and sandals. “Oh, fair goddess! Is there a temple where men come to worship you? Or may I lay my life in adoration at your feet here beneath this humble roof?” Judith burst out laughing.

“God, Wayne. You’re so ... What do you call this, Glenn?” she asked.

“Cornball,” he responded. “Certifiably insane. Cuckoo!”

“Melodramatic,” she added. “You’re so Midwestern.”

“Moonstruck!” exclaimed Wayne. “I can’t help myself. I slept beneath the full moon and it addled my wits. Let me introduce myself. Let me kiss your feet. Let me nibble your toes. Let me...”

“I’ll let you, already. Glenn, call off your dog.”

“Down, Fido!” Glenn yelled. “Stop sniffing.”

“Hey! What’s all the noise?” called a fourth voice from behind Judith. “Wow! Wayne’s in his proper place at last,” Gail continued as she stepped up beside Judith. She was similarly attired and did not appear to be there by accident. Wayne sat back on the floor looking up at the two of them.

“Can you believe this?” Wayne asked Glenn. “Venus and Aphrodite come knocking at our door.”

“Venus and Aphrodite are the same person, you dope,” said Judith.

“Split personality, I see. Well, it’s okay. Glenn and I are the same person, too. Apollo and ... uh ... Apollo 11.”

“Hey, Judith,” Gail cut in. “Sun gods, right? They ought to be able to get us something big, round, golden...” It was Glenn’s turn to cut in, singing.

I got spurs that jingle jangle jingle
as I go riding merrily along.
And they sing, ‘Oh, ain’t you glad you’re single?’
And that song ain’t so very far from wrong.

“The one and only Gene Autry, ladies!” Wayne announced.

“Pizza!” said Judith and Gail together. “How about pizza?”

“I think we were just invited out,” Wayne said to Glenn.

“How convenient. I just hate it when I have to make up my mind who to call. I bet I still have to drive, though.”

They left the dorm and piled into Glenn’s car. Judith slipped her hand into Wayne’s in the back seat and leaned over to kiss him.

“Not a bad intro,” she whispered. “What’s the second act like?”

“All improv,” Wayne smiled as he kissed her back.


After three hours of pizza and beer, the four parked in front of the dorm again. Glenn pulled Gail to him in the front seat and they kissed. Wayne and Judith broke from a kiss that had lasted most of the way home. They looked at the scene in the front seat and laughed. Wayne leaned over the passenger side and opened the door.

“‘Scuse us, kids,” he said. “After all, it’s your car.” He and Judith climbed out of the back seat.

“Don’t go away mad,” Glenn said, reaching out a hand toward them. Wayne could see the joint extended to them and gently pushed it back to Glenn.

“Just go away,” he finished. “Enjoy yourselves.” He and Judith walked up the sidewalk a few steps before he stopped to kiss her again. “Want to go for a walk before we call it a night?” he asked.

“Mmm. Yes,” she answered through yet another kiss. Wayne’s hand wrapped happily around her left ass cheek as he pulled her tightly to him. “What time are you getting up?”

“Truck leaves at five, I’ll be up at four,” he answered. “Have to get that crate loaded before we all head to the airport.”

“Who ever invented the six-thirty flight?” she asked. “I’ve got an idea. Let’s stay up all night.”

“Together?”

“Of course, silly. This is my last night in America.”

“Well, now that you mention it, mine too,” he said. “We’re on the same flight.”

“That’s true.” Judith turned in his arms. “But you have a return ticket.”

“You mean you’re not coming back?”

“You’re quick on the uptake.”

“But why?” It sounded whiny, even to Wayne.

“Because England is my home. I don’t fit here,” she said. “I didn’t want to come in the first place, but I had to.”

“You’ll have to tell me more about that. Every time I think I understand, my head gets all muzzy. It’s the weirdest thing. Is there anything I could do to make you change your mind?”

“You did once, but not this time. I didn’t mean to fall for you, Wayne.”

“I hit bottom right beside you, if it’s any comfort. What can I do, Judith?”

“Spend the night with me. God knows what may happen once we get to Kendall. Somehow I think we’ll walk between the worlds.”

“Where to?”

“Use your imagination.”

Wayne thought for a moment. The theatre was out. Either of their rooms was a possibility with relaxed summer security, but this should be special.

“I’ve got it,” he said with a flash of inspiration. “Stay here in the shadows so no one can see you. I’ll be back in a flash.”

He ran to the front entrance of the dorm and straight to his room. Two minutes later he came out the back with a blanket and a pillow under his arm. “Turf!” he said as they joined hands and skipped away from the dorm. They arrived at the locked gate of the school park a few minutes later. It was always locked at sundown. The school simply couldn’t afford enough security forces to keep it properly patrolled.

“Maintenance would shit if they knew I had this,” he said, inserting the key into the lock. It popped open.

“Where did you get that?”

“It was in a batch of old theatre keys I inherited,” he said as they walked into the park and shut the gate behind them. “Safe, secure, and private.”

“And a little spooky,” Judith whispered as they walked deeper into the park. “Is a girl safe with you out here?”

“I’m not sure. I’ve never had a girl out here. How safe do you want to be?”

Judith wrapped her arms around Wayne’s neck and pulled herself up on him, wrapping her legs around him.

“As long as you don’t do damage, I don’t think there are any limits to what I’d do for you, baby. God, Wayne! I want you so much. I want so much more than we can have. Just for tonight, make me yours. Be the reason I came to America.”

“I want to be what you remember, Judith, because I’ll always remember you. I’ll always miss you. I want this to be the best night of your life.” Wayne’s hands supported her butt and he squeezed gently, eliciting a soft moan.

“Then make love to me. Show me. Show me.”

There was a note of desperation in her voice that Wayne barely registered. He spread the blanket where they stood and they lay down on it. Lips were on lips as Wayne found the clasp for her bra and slipped it open. He pulled her sweater and bra together over her head and she tugged at his t-shirt until he lifted so she could pull it off. They pressed their chests together and held each other.

“I love to feel your skin against my skin,” he whispered. “I can’t believe it. I haven’t had that much experience, but nothing I’ve done comes close to having your breasts pressed against my chest.”

“Show me you appreciate them.”

He let his hand drift up her side and pulled back far enough to cup her breast and lightly graze her nipple. He kissed down her cheek and neck, nestling into the crook of her neck and kissing as she pushed her head against him and her breast into his hand. He continued kissing his way down across her shoulder and onto the mound of her breast until his lips brushed her nipple.

“Oh! God, Wayne. You do so much for me.”

“I can do more,” he said with sudden confidence. He didn’t know where the words came from, but he placed kisses on her as he softly chanted. “Your lips breathe with the air of desire. Your breasts fire my passion. Your golden sex is liquid with lust for me. Your feet ground me in this earth. Your hands lift me to other realms.”

“The five-fold kiss? Oh goddess! Wayne, how did you know?”

“I think I dreamed it. Look!” As Wayne rose over her, they looked at the glowing dome arching over them.

“You have so much!” Thinking Judith was referring to the rod Wayne was pushing into her pussy, he couldn’t help but swell a little with pride. “I felt that!”

“Judith, I think I’ve fallen in love with you again.”

“Hush. Please don’t say that. I don’t know how to respond.”

“It seems you respond pretty dramatically,” he said. The walls of their glowing dome pulsed with every thrust into her hot core.

“I’ve never done this with any other man.”

“You’ve never made love?”

“Oh. I’ve had sex. I’ve never raised power with a man. It’s so ... filling. More than you filling my cunny. It’s like I’m a vessel for your power.”

“I don’t understand it, Swordmaster.” Wayne’s voice became more distant as he rose toward his orgasm. He knew, though, that they were not just Wayne and Judith in this moment. “I feel like a god when I’m with you.”

“Make me your goddess, Unbound,” she whispered. The dome above them expanded and glowed white, containing their orgasm. “Make a wish, my love.”

“I wish for fun and adventure in England with a healthy dose of great sex,” he whispered without thinking. The glowing dome exploded.


“I’d have been a little happier if you’d have qualified that and said great sex with me,” Judith giggled as the two lay together watching the stars overhead. They’d pulled the blanket up around them and were holding each other tightly. As wonderful as the idea had been to lie under the stars all night, it was getting chilly and it was obvious they needed to dress and go inside.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.