New Arcadia - Cover

New Arcadia

Copyright© 2013 by Jehoram

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - George finds that the nudist resort he's visiting is actually an academy of higher sex education. On his arrival, he's jacked off by a teenage girl under the tutelage of her mother and by evening, he's asleep in bed with another teenager and her mother after balling them both. Four orgasms in seven hours, and the fun is just beginning...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

"As our society evolves to the next level, the traditional relationships of friendship or matrimony will become blurred. When sexually liberated and mature individuals form permanent unions, relationships based on polyamory will become more common, and marriage between only two people will be seen as anachronistic."

-- Alfonse Gregorio, from Return to Eden

Dick and Liz took to New Arcadia like ducks to water. That didn't surprise me, since they'd already had experience with relating to others sexually in public, from their days at that beach where everybody was screwing in front of everybody else, if not actually screwing everybody else like we do. What surprised me was what happened afterward.

Louise and I were married in a private ceremony at town hall. Dick and Liz were witnesses. We honeymooned in Hawaii, at a Gregorian resort there. We had letters of introduction from the New Arcadia administration, and we were treated well by the community. We could have fucked non-stop, but neither of us had been to Hawai'i before, so we got in a little sightseeing as well. Dick and Liz picked us up at the airport on our return, and we had dinner at a restaurant, during which they reminisced about their wedding night in a luxury suite in Phoenix with their two best friends in the same bed with them. The talk was getting us all horny, and we ended up going back to our place, swapping spouses, and fucking like bunnies.

As usual, we all undressed as soon as we got through the door, since that's the way we roll at home. I don't know what got into Louise, but she was all over me. No sooner had we all walked through the door and gotten our clothes off than she was on her knees, slipping my cock into her mouth and sucking me to rock hardness. Liz looked at us and laughed. "Well, Dick," she said to her husband, "we don't want you to feel left out!" And she dropped to her knees and started licking his balls. His own rod went from soft to hard in less than a minute, its graceful curve begging for an accommodating cunt.

"Uh, let's get into bed," I managed to blurt out. "We'd be more comfortable there, don't you think?" With that, we all adjourned to the bedroom. The girls lay down on the bed and spread their legs for us, affording us a beautiful view of two wet, willing pussies. Dick and I looked at each other, our cocks now oozing pre-cum. "Why don't I take Louise, and you take Liz?" he suggested. "That way, we can make it a sort of training session."

Well, that made sense. Dick and Liz were still "black bands," and despite their natural talents for fucking, they still needed a bit of training. So Louise guided Dick's cock into her, and I slid into Liz, and we did what we could to regulate the tempo of the fucking.

We tried another technique, one that we usually didn't do at New Arcadia because we seldom had multiple partners. After a few minutes, we switched partners so that Dick could experience a different cunt on his cock, and Liz could experience a different cock in her cunt. That isn't as easy as it sounds, because both of them had to adjust to a different love-making tempo with the new partner. The idea was to see how they made the adjustment, and how receptive to the arousal level of their new partners.

It was no trouble for us to adapt to our regular partners, of course. And for somebody like me with advanced sexual training, or Louise, who preferred multiple partners when she could get them, swapping partners in mid-fuck was no great feat. But for Dick and Liz, it was a new challenge. After five minutes, we switched back to each other's spouse. Liz started to laugh. "I thought this would be easy!" she said. "It's kind of like watching two movies at once, changing the channels on the TV."

"Or singing one song, and then having to shift to another song, in another key, in mid-song," Dick said. "I'm having a lot more trouble staying in the Zone than I usually do. I can do it with Liz, but when I'm in Louise, I start to lose it again. Are you having that trouble, George?"

"Not really. Liz and Louise aren't really that different to me. It's not that much of an adjustment."

Liz made a mock pout as her cunt gave my cock a squeeze. "So cunts are just cunts to you, one as good as the other? Or maybe I'm not as hot as your new wife, huh? No trouble adjusting, huh? Just because I can't do the cha-cha on your cock with my Kegels?"

"Liz," I replied, "you are as hot as they come. If I hadn't had a couple of years of training under my belt, I'd have cum as soon as I got inside you. When you've finished your basic training, you'll have to wear a warning sign, not a green wristband!"

"Thanks for saying that," she said. "I was beginning to wonder. Now what do you want me to do?"

"I'll tweak that little spot of yours on your neck. When I do, respond with your Kegels. I'll keep changing my rhythm, so you have to pay attention." She nodded, and we continued our PIV play, with each squeeze of her cunt sending golden waves of pleasure through my cock. Meanwhile, Louise was doing her best to keep Dick in the Zone, telling him to focus on the sensations of his cock without moving inside her. In this way, he was able to keep his pot from boiling over.

After another five minutes, we switched again. Louise had been sending Dick right to the ragged edge of the Zone while I gave Liz's clit a good tonguing. Then it was Liz's turn to accommodate him. I heard Dick groan as soon as he entered Liz, and I knew that the sensation of a different cunt had put him over the edge. Louise took that as a sign to put herself over that same edge. "G-spot!" she barked. I slipped two fat fingers into her cunt, so that I could keep her orgasm rolling with pressure on her G-spot. (As talented as I am with my cock, fingers still work better for that.) Dick looked at her, spell-bound, groggily shaking off his post-orgasmic lethargy.

"Switch with him," I heard Louise gasp.

"Come over here, Dick, and take over for me. Just keep doing what I'm doing. Press on her G-spot maybe a half a second ahead of her contractions." I withdrew my fingers, grasped his hand, and shoved his fingers up my new wife's cunt. She smiled, and continued to orgasm; she took the difference in pressure and tempo in stride with the ease you'd expect of a Gregorio-trained wench.

I was about to ask Liz if she wanted to finish me off, but I didn't have to. She climbed on top of me, guided my cock into her tunnel, and rode me cow-girl style, strumming her engorged clit like a mandolin. I didn't bother to do anything with her, training-wise. I just held on until she orgasmed, which she did with a low moan, a squeeze of her Kegels, and a convulsive shiver. I came then, too, my cock's spurts magnified by the intense pressure her cunt muscles exerted on it. Once she learns to really control those Kegels, there'll be no stopping her, I thought. When we finally uncoupled, I saw gobbets of cum, the jizz of two men, gush from her slit and drip onto my balls.

There seemed to be little sense in them going home after that, so they slept over at our house and fucked us good morning. Then we all went out for breakfast at the local diner, since there wasn't any food in the house. They proceeded on to their jobs, and Louise and I spent the rest of the day, the last day of our honeymoon vacation, fucking and shopping and fucking some more.

Not long after that, Louise made a proposal to me. At the time, it seemed innocent, but neither of us realized that our lives would be taking a drastic turn. She'd learned that Dick and Liz were no longer happy with their apartment, and suggested that we share our house with them.

The proposal made sense in a lot of ways. First, we bought our house because we liked the neighborhood and we fell in love with the place at first sight. However, it was really too big for us. It had a huge master bedroom, another bedroom almost as big, four smaller rooms that could serve as bedrooms or studies or dens, and three baths, a three-car garage, and a huge kitchen. One of the baths had a walk-in shower big enough for all four of us, if we chose to shower together. There was a large back yard with a privacy fence and, once I'd removed the overgrowth from years of neglect, we put in a small but serviceable swimming pool and a hot tub.

We'd planned on financing it with a loan from Louise's parents, but when the economy tanked a few years ago, a lot of their liquid wealth evaporated, and we were left with making the payments on our own. That required that we dip into our savings, which obviously wouldn't be a long-term solution to the problem. So the thought of subleasing part of the place was appealing. The only problem was that there really wasn't any way to subdivide the house. But that wouldn't have been a problem if Liz and Dick were our tenants.

For another thing, they'd been more or less living there anyway. They'd been members of New Arcadia for a year at that point, and as often as not, they'd come home with us and we'd continue our free-wheeling sex life and "training sessions" with each other. I got to know Liz's body almost as well as Louise's, and Louise admitted to having a relationship with Dick that went beyond being mere fuckmates. We talked about it openly with each other, and we sorted out the attractions we had for our friends. The first thing we agreed on was that our love for each other was imperishable, but that there might be room to include other people in that love, too.

Well, there was only one way to resolve this, and that was to get it all out in the open. So we had them over for dinner one Friday night, and we talked. As usual, they disrobed at once, and we sat around the table nude as was our custom. And as usual, we all fondled ourselves to stay in the Zone.

As Louise played with her breasts, lifting them and squeezing them, she laid out a plan she thought would work. Each couple would have a separate bedroom, and there would be a third bedroom reserved as a guest room. We could handle the sex either of two ways. The first way was to remain faithful to our spouses, and reserve our sexual escapades for New Arcadia. Or we could institute a sort of open marriage, where either woman could sleep with either man, and we would work out each night what the sleeping arrangements would be. If we went the latter route, we would use the same rules as we did at New Arcadia, where women would decide whom to sleep with and anybody could refuse sex for any reason, and use the guest room if they wanted to sleep alone. I couldn't help noticing that when she proposed the latter arrangement, one hand drifted down to her crotch and she started stroking her slit, a sure sign that the idea aroused her. To my amusement, Liz started doing the same thing.

We'd share in all the household chores like cleaning and cooking, and split the utility bills down the middle. There would be room in the garage for three cars and Liz's motorcycle. Louise explained it all in great detail, and then asked the rest of us one question: would it work?

Dick and Liz wanted some time alone to discuss it, so we left them and went to our bedroom for a quick fuck. Louise sensed that the previous conversation was leaving me very aroused, so I slid my dick into her without preliminaries and she wanked me to an orgasm with her Kegels as she kissed me. When we returned to the dining room, we'd found that Dick and Liz were in the living room, necking on the couch, which they'd thoughtfully covered with towels. We let them take their time and appreciated the show. It was plain that they enjoyed putting the show on, too. We waited patiently while they masturbated each other to orgasms. Liz came first, from Dick's middle finger planted in her cunt while her right hand pinched a nipple and her left hand stroked Dick's erection. We knew the show was over when his cock spurted its load of cum straight up into the air, only to fall and land on his leg and dribble down onto the towel. That gush was followed by another one that just barely cleared his cock, and another one that oozed out of his glans and trickled down his shaft and onto Liz's hand.

After they climaxed, they waved us over. "We've always wanted to do that in front of you guys," Liz said, dabbing Dick's cum from her hand with a corner of the towel. "I'd forgotten how hot sex is when somebody's watching. That's something they don't do at New Arcadia."

"We're glad to have made it good for you," I answered. "Louise and I are kind of newcomers to that. Not public masturbation, of course ... hell, everybody does that at New Arcadia ... but fucking for the sake of having people watch."

"It's definitely a new kink for us," Louise said. "And I like it! But what did you think about my proposal? Or did you get so hot for each other that it slipped your mind?"

Liz laughed. "No, we talked it over. I have to say that my first reaction was that it wouldn't work. I was in a similar situation in college, where we did free love and public fucking, and it was a disaster. Too much jealousy, hurt feelings, general stress. Fucked up.

"But that was years ago. I'm a different person now. And I'm with different people. You guys are far more mature than that. Dick, too. New Arcadia has been an eye-opener for me. People are screwing each other's spouses all the time, and it doesn't seem to affect their marriages."

"I can second that," Dick added. "I know that Liz has screwed dozens of men in the last year, but I love her more than ever. No jealousy, and she's a better fuck than ever. Every cock in her cunt that isn't mine has made her a better lover."

"You're a better lover, too, dear," Liz said as she kissed his cheek. "And you're getting better every week."

"Thank Louise for that, and Marcie and Abby and Beryl and all the rest. You're my main girl, and always will be, but these ladies are teaching me to be a good cocksman. Remember how we joked about sex being a liquor cabinet, with all kinds of interesting stuff inside? New Arcadia is a whole booze shop and winery and brewery and distillery all on one property. No one cabinet can hold it all! And now, should we tell them the other reason?"

Liz nodded as she patted his leg, and Dick continued. "As you know, I go to sea from time to time, sometime for weeks at a time. That's been hard on Liz, especially since we've been New Arcadians. I mean, she can go there on weekends, but during the week, all she has is Mister Bunny."

"Mister Bunny?" Louise asked.

"My vibrator," Liz explained. "But I need more than that now. We're thinking that when Dick's at sea, George can ball me and keep me happy."

"You're down with that, Dick?" I asked.

"Absolutely," he said. "I trust you guys. You wouldn't do anything to hurt us or drive us apart. We love you."

So it was agreed. We celebrated with another fuckfest that started in the hot tub and ended up in our bed. This time it was no "training exercise," just friendly spouse-swapping and teasing. The next day, we all went to New Arcadia to continue the party with the rest of our friends.

Dick and Liz moved in a week later. We threw a housewarming party that I'll never forget. Besides the four of us, we'd invited Irene, the busty sex-hungry woman who had recruited Louise to New Arcadia. She lived a short distance away, and had often been sharing our bed in the past couple of years. And, of course, she'd made it with Dick at New Arcadia. Now that there were two king-size beds in the house, there was plenty of room for all, and we played musical bedrooms the entire weekend, in every conceivable combination. We even had a session where the girls took one bed and Dick and I took the other. We sucked each other's cock and masturbated each other to orgasms. Neither of us had had much in the way of gay sex before, but then again, we'd never trusted any men before the way we trusted each other. Then we went out to the hot tub, and a half an hour later, we were both hard again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.